Author Topic: BARRY BONDS & Lance Armstrong  (Read 15533 times)

Cap

• Getbig V
  • Trueprotein.com 5% discount code= CSP111
Re: BARRY BONDS & Lance Armstrong
« Reply #25 on: January 12, 2007, 12:58:47 PM »
*pats you on head*  whatever you say there smuckers.  believe what you want.

Cuz I'm write dude.

And if you were bonds, you would have admitted to steroid use?  bull SHIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I wouldn't have lied.  Taking the 5th amendment is legal jackass.
Squishy face retard

canadaphiliac

• Getbig III
« Reply #26 on: January 12, 2007, 03:53:31 PM »
i'm sure you know exactly what he took.  you're an idiot.  lance won 7 tour de france's, every single one of them while cheating.

f**k his testicle, hes some great role model.  probably got his cancer from steroid abuse.  i feel no pity towards this cheater.
Such brutal ignorance...it...hurts.

willie mosconi

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #27 on: January 12, 2007, 04:27:00 PM »
I think Bonds is a great player

I want him to break the record

Cap

• Getbig V
« Reply #28 on: January 12, 2007, 04:27:44 PM »
I think Bonds is a great player

I want him to break the record
Whatever you say....
Squishy face retard

tommywishbone

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Biscuit
« Reply #29 on: January 12, 2007, 04:35:18 PM »
Lance was one of then most consistently drug tested athletes in history, and he never once tested positive. Is he drug free? Of course not.

Bonds is an obvious drug user, who was protected by the MLB Players Assoc, almost his entire career. Anyone who looks at Bond's physique (98'- 05') and does not instantly recognize the signs of drug use is either blind or simply knows nothing about AS. Are drugs partially responsible for his last 5 years of HR productivity? Yes.

Is Bonds a creep? Yes.  

Do I care if either one was on drugs? No.
a

SWOLETRAIN

• Getbig IV
« Reply #30 on: January 12, 2007, 04:49:47 PM »
Lance Armstrong is like a human voodoo doll. transsfusions epo gh you name it hes done it
-

Flex1069

• Getbig II
  • Pain is weakness leaving the body.
« Reply #31 on: January 12, 2007, 05:00:48 PM »
What is it with people and Lance, he was the most tested athlete ever and he never tested positive, do you think that he and only he gets some super drug that no one can test and that bonds has to use junk. 

nycbull

• Getbig V
  • Team Jay Should Have Won
« Reply #32 on: January 12, 2007, 05:05:41 PM »
Lance Armstrong is like a human voodoo doll. transsfusions epo gh you name it hes done it

seriously, I havn't followed the story, but you really think  he has done drugs? That would be unbelievable shitty if thats true, just unreal that he would dupe the public like that. And he seems like such a nice guy.

Luga74

• Getbig II
  • If my aunt had balls, she'd be my uncle......
« Reply #33 on: January 12, 2007, 05:07:11 PM »
I am so sick of everyone coming to Bonds defense. He is an arrogant ass. He treats people like shit daily. He will do or say anything to make himself look good or look like the victim. He is a cheat, a steroid abuser, an adulterer, and most importantly a pile of shit. I for one hope he does not break Hank Aaron's record. That was a man who did it with class and free of roids.  Bonds should just go away. he is a peice of shit and the world outside of San Francisco knows it. McGwire, Sosa, Palmiero, Canseco,etc. They are just as bad but Bonds is the King of the Cheats. Here's one sports fanatic who hopes that piece of shit blows out his knee on opening day and rots away......To compare Lance to Barry is ludacris. I would love to see one of us do what he did once let alone 7 times. The Tour de France is by far the toughest thing around......

Dredlock Rasta

• Getbig III
  • Can't trust shadows after dark
« Reply #34 on: January 12, 2007, 05:07:35 PM »
Lance was one of then most consistently drug tested athletes in history, and he never once tested positive. Is he drug free? Of course not.

Bonds is an obvious drug user, who was protected by the MLB Players Assoc, almost his entire career. Anyone who looks at Bond's physique (98'- 05') and does not instantly recognize the signs of drug use is either blind or simply knows nothing about AS. Are drugs partially responsible for his last 5 years of HR productivity? Yes.

Is Bonds a creep? Yes.  

Do I care if either on was on drugs? No.

Exactly, who gives a fuck? Let people live how they want to live.
Don't let em fool ya

SWOLETRAIN

• Getbig IV
« Reply #35 on: January 12, 2007, 05:11:35 PM »
a close friend of mine is a competitive cyclist and power bar athlete uses endurance drugs hard. he says they all do especially the young guys
-

Cap

• Getbig V
« Reply #36 on: January 12, 2007, 05:12:45 PM »
What is it with people and Lance, he was the most tested athlete ever and he never tested positive, do you think that he and only he gets some super drug that no one can test and that bonds has to use junk. 
Apparently Lance's EPO is undetectable.
Squishy face retard

CC3

• Getbig II
« Reply #37 on: January 12, 2007, 05:24:51 PM »
he failed a drug test or what?  please do tell.  seems you know more than major league baseball or congress. dish the details son!

oh wait, you are upset i called a white man into question the way they called bonds into question.  i catch your drift now, and thats what i was trying to prove.  lets don't toss words out about our great white hero of all cancer victims.  lets just let him cheat his ass off.  haha, laughable.

Did I say anywhere in my post that I think Lance is innocent or that it is/was okay for him to cheat?  No, I didn't; thanks for playing. 

I think Lance is just as guilty of juicing as Bonds.  The PED problem in competitive cycling is and always has been far worse than it will ever be in baseball. 

My post was simply pointing out the fallacious argument contained in your original post.  You think just because Bonds never failed a test he's innocent?  Why don't you try doing a little reading into the matter before you start shooting your mouth off about how there's "no proof whatsoever".

It's got nothing to do with race, but apparently you're fixated on the issue if you were somehow able to get that from my post.

onlyme

• Getbig V
  • Don't Fuck With Bears
« Reply #38 on: January 12, 2007, 05:30:58 PM »
i'm sure you know exactly what he took.  you're an idiot.  lance won 7 tour de france's, every single one of them while cheating.

f**k his testicle, hes some great role model.  probably got his cancer from steroid abuse.  i feel no pity towards this cheater.

Hey dipshit, crawl back under the rock you came from.  You know nothing about this.  Shut your pie hole until someone asks you something.  If we want any shit from you we'll squeeze your head

Flex1069

• Getbig II
« Reply #39 on: January 12, 2007, 05:34:03 PM »
a close friend of mine is a competitive cyclist and power bar athlete uses endurance drugs hard. he says they all do especially the young guys

Well I'm a competitive cyclist , yes some people do but MOST don't
cycling isn't like bodybuilding, with bodybuilding it's 80% genetics and 20% work. Cycling is 30% genetics 70% work.  

onlyme

• Getbig V
  • Don't Fuck With Bears
« Reply #40 on: January 12, 2007, 05:50:39 PM »
I love how people think steroids help make you hit.  It kind of shows the inexperience of many.  They don't help hand and eye control and cooridination.  You have to have that through natural born talent or allot of practice.  The roids will definitely help once you make contact cause it will give you that extra power and grip on the bat.  It may increase bat speed too.  But the actual mechanics of hitting a ball, roids don't do much.  They will help you hit the ball harder once you make the contact.  You will put more power behind your hits for sure.  But no matter what, you still have to hit the ball first. 

hipolito mejia

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #41 on: January 12, 2007, 06:27:51 PM »
bonds hit over 700 home runs the last couple years?  WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Don't you "wao me" you pussy

From 1986 to year 2000 Bonds hitted less than 400 Hrs
from 2000 to 2006 over 300 Hrs!!

and (he only played 14 games in 2005)

hipolito mejia

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #42 on: January 12, 2007, 06:34:35 PM »
I love how people think steroids help make you hit.  It kind of shows the inexperience of many.  They don't help hand and eye control and cooridination.  You have to have that through natural born talent or allot of practice.  The roids will definitely help once you make contact cause it will give you that extra power and grip on the bat.  It may increase bat speed too.  But the actual mechanics of hitting a ball, roids don't do much.  They will help you hit the ball harder once you make the contact.  You will put more power behind your hits for sure.  But no matter what, you still have to hit the ball first. 

No one has said steroids help u hit you idiot!!
 if that was the case, pitchers would b batting over 300!!!

That's like saying "roids will help u lift heavier weights,but no matter what, you still have to lift the weight yourself first"

Now Go and take a shower before i slap u around and call u Susan.!!!

hipolito mejia

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #43 on: January 12, 2007, 06:39:12 PM »
Btw Barry is the biggest racist I've seen in my life he hates minorities and poor people!!

he thinks that if your dad wasn't a major league ball star feeding u with a silver spoon since day one,u don't belong in the same ball game as he does!!

Yes he's a creep

Wombat

• Getbig IV
  • Your name tattooed to my ass!
« Reply #44 on: January 12, 2007, 11:55:45 PM »
Lance has alot of protection because of his cancer...Nobody wants to see such a role model with cancer patient go down in flames...I'm sure behind the scenes, alot of people got paid to shut the fck up...He will go down in history as one of the greatest athletes ever...Also one of the greatest role models...He will always be protected..

Barry is an ass...And it is a witch hunt with him...You can't feel sorry for the guy because he is such an ass...The problem with him is that he is breaking the record in the wrong sport...The old timers/and writers that flood the Hall of Fame take these baseball records so seriously its rediculous..And if your gonna break any of these records in baseball. You better not have skelatons in your closet..Because they will come after you...Mark McGuire's and Sami Sosa's biggest mistake was going in front of congress...It was a lose-lose...They were set up...Someone should have told them that...

Merriman of the Chargers was also a set up...He is too young (22) to be putting up those kind of numbers...They knocked him back down for that...From what i understand about football is you can use whatever you want as long as you don't make too many waves...People were jealous of Merriman so they made an example out of him...If you notice now, its barely talked about...He will never test positve again...But take a look at the size of the guy...You think he's clean...

whitewidow

« Reply #45 on: January 13, 2007, 12:27:35 AM »
good observation and 100% true.

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Diet first, all else second
« Reply #46 on: January 13, 2007, 01:42:15 AM »

wellcome to professional sports rooster...everyone "cheats"

Flex1069

• Getbig II
« Reply #47 on: January 13, 2007, 06:48:16 AM »
Lance has a lot of protection because of his cancer...Nobody wants to see such a role model with cancer patient go down in flames...I'm sure behind the scenes, a lot of people got paid to shut the fck up...He will go down in history as one of the greatest athletes ever...Also one of the greatest role models...He will always be protected..

So what your saying is that "Lance's cancer police" fly all over the world and pay people to shut up if Lance tests positive....Do they operate like men in black?
What about before his Cancer...they must have know he was going to get it so they started early...

onlyme

• Getbig V
  • Don't Fuck With Bears
« Reply #48 on: January 13, 2007, 08:32:42 PM »
No one has said steroids help u hit you idiot!!
 if that was the case, pitchers would b batting over 300!!!

That's like saying "roids will help u lift heavier weights,but no matter what, you still have to lift the weight yourself first"

Now Go and take a shower before i slap u around and call u Susan.!!!

Hey stupid I wasn't talking to you.  If I want you to say something I'll tell you.  Till then STFU.  Your third sentance is as stupid as you.  Keep it bro.

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
  • Disdain/repugnance....Version 3: glare variation B
« Reply #49 on: January 13, 2007, 08:44:15 PM »
Lance has alot of protection because of his cancer...Nobody wants to see such a role model with cancer patient go down in flames...I'm sure behind the scenes, alot of people got paid to shut the fck up...He will go down in history as one of the greatest athletes ever...Also one of the greatest role models...He will always be protected..

Barry is an ass...And it is a witch hunt with him...You can't feel sorry for the guy because he is such an ass...The problem with him is that he is breaking the record in the wrong sport...The old timers/and writers that flood the Hall of Fame take these baseball records so seriously its rediculous..And if your gonna break any of these records in baseball. You better not have skelatons in your closet..Because they will come after you...Mark McGuire's and Sami Sosa's biggest mistake was going in front of congress...It was a lose-lose...They were set up...Someone should have told them that...

Merriman of the Chargers was also a set up...He is too young (22) to be putting up those kind of numbers...They knocked him back down for that...From what i understand about football is you can use whatever you want as long as you don't make too many waves...People were jealous of Merriman so they made an example out of him...If you notice now, its barely talked about...He will never test positve again...But take a look at the size of the guy...You think he's clean...

What he said.

It's all about image. And also a special fvck you to the sportswriters who constantly harp on this shit like it is a personal affront to them.

Like any of this actually matters in the real world.