Author Topic: BARRY BONDS & Lance Armstrong  (Read 15631 times)

delta9mda

• Getbig V
  • Team Pussy Claad/ ya know I'm sayin?
Re: BARRY BONDS & Lance Armstrong
« Reply #50 on: January 13, 2007, 08:53:38 PM »
Its crazy that the world wants to lynch Barry Bonds over suspected steroid abuse, zero proof whatsoever but still wants to hold Lance Armstrong up as some godlike man that is an inspiration to us all when theres actually more proof he rammed needles in his skinny ass than bonds did.  God the hypocrisy of this world will never fail to amaze me.

Hmmm, then again, Lance Armstrong is a white man isn't he.......ah.....i see.
bonds was associated with victor conte, nuff said.

lance has been tested more than any athlete ever and never produced a positive.

Wombat

• Getbig IV
  • Your name tattooed to my ass!
« Reply #51 on: January 14, 2007, 01:30:19 PM »
So what your saying is that "Lance's cancer police" fly all over the world and pay people to shut up if Lance tests positive....Do they operate like men in black?
What about before his Cancer...they must have know he was going to get it so they started early...

no but do you really believe that their aren't a good handful of people that haven't help aid Lance one way or another?  It is now so much bigger then Lance now(and always will be) anyone who takes a shot a Lance probably will be looking over their shoulders for the rest of their lives because for here on out, you are not taking a shot a Lance but the Cancer Society(alot of kids)as a whole...He is untouchable...

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Diet first, all else second
« Reply #52 on: January 14, 2007, 01:51:02 PM »
no but do you really believe that their aren't a good handful of people that haven't help aid Lance one way or another?  It is now so much bigger then Lance now(and always will be) anyone who takes a shot a Lance probably will be looking over their shoulders for the rest of their lives because for here on out, you are not taking a shot a Lance but the Cancer Society(alot of kids)as a whole...He is untouchable...
you are talking outta your ass...guy's are dying to find him positive on a test just because he is who he is...no protection for lance whatsoever..and another thing...they don't find him positive because him and his team do not make mistakes...and he won because genetics+drugs+unparallelled work ethic...not necessarilly in an order.

beatmaster

• Getbig IV
  • Save a tree, eat a beaver
« Reply #53 on: January 14, 2007, 02:04:52 PM »

i think he did took something at one point, is it possible to get cancer from it, if so maybe it is the reason why he lost one of his ball, just wondering here!
are you delusional?

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #54 on: January 14, 2007, 02:44:05 PM »
beat u are so stupid and uninformed u don't deserve an oppinion.

Irongrip400

• Getbig V
  • Pan Germanism, Pax Britannica
« Reply #55 on: January 14, 2007, 02:47:43 PM »
dude, shawn merriman is black, and he got voted to the pro bowl.

beatmaster

• Getbig IV
« Reply #56 on: January 14, 2007, 03:09:23 PM »
beat u are so stupid and uninformed u don't deserve an oppinion.

lollllll, he i guess your right  ::)  so i guess your a doctor, sorry i'm bad, shame on me, shame i say!!!
are you delusional?

Cap

• Getbig V
  • Trueprotein.com 5% discount code= CSP111
« Reply #57 on: January 14, 2007, 03:10:17 PM »
lollllll, he i guess your right  ::)  so i guess your a doctor, sorry i'm bad, shame on me, shame i say!!!
Did you go to the Lyle Alzado school for steroid accusations.  "The roids gave me brain cancer."  ::)
Squishy face retard

beatmaster

• Getbig IV
« Reply #58 on: January 14, 2007, 03:13:29 PM »
Did you go to the Lyle Alzado school for steroid accusations.  "The roids gave me brain cancer."  ::)

lolll, how did you know?
are you delusional?

bmacsys

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #59 on: January 14, 2007, 03:49:38 PM »
bonds hit over 700 home runs the last couple years?  WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No but he went from a skinny twig to a linebacker overnight. He also went from hitting  around 45 homeruns to hitting 73 taters magically at the age of 37. People get on Bonds case because he has been a jerk since his rookie year in 1986. It has zero to do with his skin color. God Rooster I thought people got smarter when they aged. You just keep getting dumber dude.
The House that Ruth built

bmacsys

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #60 on: January 14, 2007, 03:57:00 PM »
I am so sick of everyone coming to Bonds defense. He is an arrogant ass. He treats people like shit daily. He will do or say anything to make himself look good or look like the victim. He is a cheat, a steroid abuser, an adulterer, and most importantly a pile of shit. I for one hope he does not break Hank Aaron's record. That was a man who did it with class and free of roids.  Bonds should just go away. he is a peice of shit and the world outside of San Francisco knows it. McGwire, Sosa, Palmiero, Canseco,etc. They are just as bad but Bonds is the King of the Cheats. Here's one sports fanatic who hopes that piece of shit blows out his knee on opening day and rots away......To compare Lance to Barry is ludacris. I would love to see one of us do what he did once let alone 7 times. The Tour de France is by far the toughest thing around......

You forgot tax evader.
The House that Ruth built

hmontaq

• Getbig II
« Reply #61 on: January 14, 2007, 08:49:07 PM »
Lance is not the one to compare. I doubt many of you follow cycling but the Europeans hate Lance because its WAY more popular there than it is in the U.S. They want a European to win so they test the hell out of Lance. He has never come up dirty all while winning 7 and I repeat 7 Tours? Thats unheard of. Payoffs? Who are you going to pay? Euros? They want Lance out of there and a Euro in. The training for cycling is nuts (pardon the pun) too. My friends are national competitors and they ride for 2 to 3 hrs 3 to 4 times a week at an average 30mph. Throw cancer on top of that and this guy is amazing. Race has nothing to do with it.
Getbig =Reality Show

willie mosconi

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #62 on: January 15, 2007, 10:52:52 AM »
I think something like 10 guys died in the 1990s in cycling because of doping

hipolito mejia

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #63 on: January 15, 2007, 11:04:04 AM »
Hey stupid I wasn't talking to you.  If I want you to say something I'll tell you.  Till then STFU.  Your third sentance is as stupid as you.  Keep it bro.

Then you should PM the person you're talking too instead of POSTING your non sense in this opinions board.

Insolent.

Wombat

• Getbig IV
  • Your name tattooed to my ass!
« Reply #64 on: January 15, 2007, 05:33:30 PM »
you are talking outta your ass...guy's are dying to find him positive on a test just because he is who he is...no protection for lance whatsoever..and another thing...they don't find him positive because him and his team do not make mistakes...and he won because genetics+drugs+unparallelled work ethic...not necessarilly in an order.

look i could say that Ronnie Coleman is all natural and i wouldn't be wrong...Why becaue unless you see him doing it or admitting to it, their is no proof...Lance was hated not only by the europeans but also some of his team mates...Not only that, he was hated by alot of people when he used to do triatholones...

Of course im talking out of my ass here because ive never seen him take anything ect...But it doesn't take a genius to know that many people(more then a handful) do know what he has taken..And i would bet my house that someone has him on tape talking about blood doping ect...Will that tape ever be proven... probably not.  Just like the Arnold tape that exists somewhere in the world...All im saying is just  like the arnold tape.. If someone brought it forward, i don't think they would live to long...i agree thats  talking out my ass...

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #65 on: January 15, 2007, 10:24:21 PM »
lance was juiced to the gills. That's just a fact. Also every other COMPETITIVE  cyclist/triathlete out there IS.

body88

« Reply #66 on: January 15, 2007, 10:26:02 PM »
Jason Taylor had every right to be pissed off about Merrimen. Bonds get killed over juice, yet that cocky talker gets a pass ::)