Author Topic: Bodybuilders and Golf  (Read 5315 times)

IFBBwannaB

• Getbig V
  • BAN stick!
Re: Bodybuilders and Golf
« Reply #50 on: January 13, 2007, 02:21:21 AM »
Id rather play polo on horseback.  A real gentleman`s sport.

Sure it is... ::)

Mydavid

• Getbig V
  • thankd dweetir :)
« Reply #51 on: January 13, 2007, 02:29:31 AM »
I look for that white little Ball like it was Pussy.
Guy
www.grundydvd.com

You know that has to be the stupidest thing I've seen you write...have a bit of respect for yourself and your mother.

Lisa

HotRodMan

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #52 on: January 13, 2007, 07:46:40 AM »
For what it's worth, I have been a PGA Professional since 1972 and have competed in amateur, drug free bodybuilding shows since 1981.  [http://
[http://

tommywishbone

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Biscuit
« Reply #53 on: January 13, 2007, 08:49:12 AM »
Nothing wrong with smoking a little Bud on the course. I recommend using Blunts. They look like sigar 'sonce you reroll them , they come in numerous flavors ( I like Grape ) and best of all they do not go out. As you can tell I have a little expeirnce in this area.

Guy
www.fitness-video.net

Good advice my friend. I shall give it a try. I'm partying with Dave Levine (Venice) next week and we'll roll one up. :)
a

Big N

• Getbig V
  • Veteran Fella
« Reply #54 on: January 13, 2007, 09:36:33 AM »
Yes. All the best golfers are huge.

lol
#

candidate2025

• Getbig IV
  • chillin out relaxing
« Reply #55 on: January 13, 2007, 11:09:31 AM »
i dont think smoking the ganj on the course is the best idea if your looking to shoot good scores.   sniffing some blow... different story.           and yeah..if your going to use a blunt; use grapalicious.
d[-_-]b actin all cool

Guy Grundy

• Getbig III
  • The more you put in, the Harder it is to Quit
« Reply #56 on: January 13, 2007, 11:10:07 AM »
I think I now want to buy your DVD as you have presented your marketing abilities outstandingly ::)

Nothing wrong with having a little fun Mate!

Guy
www.fitness-video.net

Guy Grundy

• Getbig III
« Reply #57 on: January 13, 2007, 11:12:02 AM »
You know that has to be the stupidest thing I've seen you write...have a bit of respect for yourself and your mother.

Lisa

That was more for the Boys! and I have written Stupider things that many time. My mum kicked me out when I was 16 so we don't talk.

Guy
www.fitnetss-video.net

Guy Grundy

• Getbig III
« Reply #58 on: January 13, 2007, 11:13:10 AM »
Good advice my friend. I shall give it a try. I'm partying with Dave Levine (Venice) next week and we'll roll one up. :)

Say Hey to Dave and Enjoy your self. Take care

Guy
www.fitness-video.net

onlyme

• Getbig V
  • Don't Fuck With Bears
« Reply #59 on: January 13, 2007, 01:12:14 PM »
As stupid as it sounds I've played polo quite a few times.  When I first moved here I was on a celebrity softball team called the Hungry Lions (Pat Morita, Tom Selleck, and several others were on the team) and I also played in several celebrity polo matches to help raise money for charities.  We played in Waimanalo and I remember having to go to polo training school for a week.  I remember the first game I played in we were all lined up on the opposite side of the field across from the grandstands.  They would introduce us one by one.  When they called you name you would haul ass and ride across the field and stop in front of the grandstands.  Well they called my name and I took off hauling ass.  As I got closer to the crown I started to pull back to stop the horse but he wouldn't stop.  I yelled out really loud "THE BRAKES WENT OUT"  I could see everyone laughing so hard.  I really thought the horse wasn't going to stop and just before the sideline it stopped.  I swear to god I really thought I was going to crash.  I ended up scroing one goal that game.  I later was interviewed by someone from the TV and I remember telling them that polo of all the things I have done in my life is one of the hardest and scariest things I've done.  It really is scareir than you think.  I am so surprised horses don't get knocked out with a mallet.

bigdumbbell

• Getbig V
  • Bon Voyage !
« Reply #60 on: January 13, 2007, 03:34:01 PM »
the westchester i play is in rye, ny  not that slum in the southland

Mydavid

• Getbig V
  • thankd dweetir :)
« Reply #61 on: January 16, 2007, 09:47:24 AM »
That was more for the Boys! and I have written Stupider things that many time. My mum kicked me out when I was 16 so we don't talk.

Guy
www.fitnetss-video.net

Ah, my bad...i didn't know you had a relationship like that with your mom...when Hans was around he made it sound like everyone in the family was happy...sorry for the comment ;D

Lisa

Big N

• Getbig V
  • Veteran Fella
« Reply #62 on: January 16, 2007, 09:49:26 AM »
Open roadcall bros, i'm calling out Chick for a game in golf. Loser gets to walk homewith his pants down...
#

Guy Grundy

• Getbig III
« Reply #63 on: January 16, 2007, 11:18:39 AM »
Ah, my bad...i didn't know you had a relationship like that with your mom...when Hans was around he made it sound like everyone in the family was happy...sorry for the comment ;D

Lisa

Not a problem Lisa. Hope all is well

Guy
www,fitness-video.net

rockyfortune

• Getbig IV
  • "look, it's the drunk piano player."
« Reply #64 on: January 16, 2007, 12:14:26 PM »
hell guy isn't better when it comes to golf..long and lean is best..fucking tiger woods is skinny bastard and he can outdrive anyone...

footloose and fancy free

rockyfortune

• Getbig IV
  • "look, it's the drunk piano player."
« Reply #65 on: January 16, 2007, 12:16:27 PM »
when i was in high school me and my buddies would get a case of beer, go golfing and fill the cups with our whiz...and then stand at the greens when some jamoke would put his ball into a cup of piss...funny stuff for a immature teen.
footloose and fancy free

The Showstoppa

• Getbig V
  • Call the vet, cause these pythons are sick!
« Reply #66 on: January 16, 2007, 12:28:37 PM »
David Duvall got so into bodybuilding that he would workout before his rounds of golf and his game went to shit as a result. True story.

Yeah, thats what caused his game to crumble.  ::)

Plus, he was about as thick as you. hahahahahah

The Showstoppa

• Getbig V
  • Call the vet, cause these pythons are sick!
« Reply #67 on: January 16, 2007, 12:30:32 PM »
As stupid as it sounds I've played polo quite a few times.  When I first moved here I was on a celebrity softball team called the Hungry Lions (Pat Morita, Tom Selleck, and several others were on the team) and I also played in several celebrity polo matches to help raise money for charities.  We played in Waimanalo and I remember having to go to polo training school for a week.  I remember the first game I played in we were all lined up on the opposite side of the field across from the grandstands.  They would introduce us one by one.  When they called you name you would haul ass and ride across the field and stop in front of the grandstands.  Well they called my name and I took off hauling ass.  As I got closer to the crown I started to pull back to stop the horse but he wouldn't stop.  I yelled out really loud "THE BRAKES WENT OUT"  I could see everyone laughing so hard.  I really thought the horse wasn't going to stop and just before the sideline it stopped.  I swear to god I really thought I was going to crash.  I ended up scroing one goal that game.  I later was interviewed by someone from the TV and I remember telling them that polo of all the things I have done in my life is one of the hardest and scariest things I've done.  It really is scareir than you think.  I am so surprised horses don't get knocked out with a mallet.

hahahaha, I don't know whats more classic...your expected name dropping or the image of a poor horse with you breaking it's spine. hahahahah

210 and growing

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #68 on: January 17, 2007, 02:12:36 AM »
Nothing wrong with smoking a little Bud on the course. I recommend using Blunts. They look like sigar 'sonce you reroll them , they come in numerous flavors ( I like Grape ) and best of all they do not go out. As you can tell I have a little expeirnce in this area.

Guy
www.fitness-video.net

am hearing ya guy - i have a mate who is a real pot-head and always takes about 5 spliffs on a round of golf so we end up stoned to f ck by the end - gud fun!!  ;D Getting stoned doesnt seem to affect your golf game anything like getting drunk - which is also a bonus!!

rccs

• Getbig IV
  • Alma Matter!
« Reply #69 on: January 17, 2007, 02:26:53 AM »
kevin levrone and ron plays i think!
Levrone really looks like a professional golf player...  :'(
S

Guy Grundy

• Getbig III
« Reply #70 on: January 17, 2007, 10:45:47 AM »
am hearing ya guy - i have a mate who is a real pot-head and always takes about 5 spliffs on a round of golf so we end up stoned to f ck by the end - gud fun!!  ;D Getting stoned doesnt seem to affect your golf game anything like getting drunk - which is also a bonus!!

LOL, I am sure he is very happy by the end of that game LOL Take care Mate!

Guy
www.fitnetusa.com

Man of Steel

• Getbig V
  • Isaiah40:28-31 ✝ Romans10:9 ✝ 1Peter3:15
« Reply #71 on: January 17, 2007, 10:49:30 AM »
I took a shit on a golf course once.