Author Topic: Could you be an IFBB Pro??????????  (Read 28859 times)

Luv2Hurt

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
Re: Could you be an IFBB Pro??????????
« Reply #100 on: January 14, 2007, 11:43:08 AM »
TOPIC  "Could you be an IFBB Pro??????????"

has nothing to do with "if the one who uses more drugs comes as the winner or not."

Now go and eat your powerbar before i slap u around a call u SUSAN!!!

Uh, yeah OK Hippo!!

DK II

• Getbig V
  • Call me 4 steroids: 571-332-2588 or 571-249-4163
« Reply #101 on: January 14, 2007, 02:09:10 PM »
I've never used a damn thing in my life and have a better physique than 95% of the "non-pro's" that post their pics on here.  I'm smart enough to know I'll never be a pro (no desire to).  It's POINTLESS to use all that gear, spending the money and risking your health (not to mention going to jail) if you're not GOING SOMEWHERE in bodybuilding.  Using gear out the wazzoo to win a LOCAL SHOW?  LMAO!!

True!! I totally agree with you.

Most guys don't even do shows, they ruin their lives to be cooler than the others in their gym or on the beach.

EL Mariachi

• Getbig V
« Reply #102 on: January 14, 2007, 02:33:37 PM »
this guy said he s got the best chance

suckmymuscle

« Reply #103 on: January 14, 2007, 03:57:38 PM »
you know looking at Dorian's cycle in that other thread about how he used 4,000mg. of test per week and 30 dbol's a day i couldn't help but think that just about any man could be an IFBB pro if they did that cycle and ate and trained like those guys, whaddya think?

No, because the average man does not have the long muscle bellies and figer density of top pros. Can I be honest with you? I think that the average ma wouldn't look anything spectacular with monster doses of drugs. Look at Titus. He has the genetics of an average man. He won the NPC Nationals in 1996, but where did he go as a pro? To pack on lots of muscle mass, you need to either have a large frame or long muscle bellies.

A 6'3 guy with a large fram can become ginormous(400 lbs) by taking sauce and other drugs, but even then, unless he has long muscle bellies too, he won't go anywhere in bodybuilding. The very best bodybuilder have an average sized frame and long muscle bellies(Coleman). This allows them to become huge while still having some aesthetics. Wheeler has very long muscle bellies and a small frame. This gave him superb aesthetics, but it never allowed him to pack enough mass to compete with the big guys. Kovacs, conversely, has the structure of a behemoth, but he went nowhere as a competitor because he lacked aesthetics.

SUCKMYMUSCLE

gordiano

• Getbig V
  • TEAM "CUTE PENIS", TEAM TRIFLIN' RONNIE COLEMAN
« Reply #104 on: January 14, 2007, 03:59:35 PM »
I've never used a damn thing in my life and have a better physique than 95% of the "non-pro's" that post their pics on here.  I'm smart enough to know I'll never be a pro (no desire to).  It's POINTLESS to use all that gear, spending the money and risking your health (not to mention going to jail) if you're not GOING SOMEWHERE in bodybuilding.  Using gear out the wazzoo to win a LOCAL SHOW?  LMAO!!

Amen!

You could just buy yourself a plastic trophy, and put your name on it............... ;D
HAHA, RON.....

BuffGoddess

• Competitors
  • Getbig III
  • Failure is not an option, train hard, get big.
« Reply #105 on: January 27, 2007, 09:58:21 PM »
You guys are amazing. Most of you have never competed, don't know anything about dieting for shows, which supplements to use, when to use them, and can be judgemental on others who have won overall trophies and are on their way to being pro or are already pro. Who the hell do you think you are???? Shut the F**K up and listen to those who know whats going on in the real world of bodybuilding before you dish out all the knowledge you've gained from the last few issues of Muscle and Fitness. Do you think the pros actually give out their real routines and eating schedules in there? That's top secret information... I'm so tired of wannabe's... you guys are pathetic who trash me for being everything you wish you COULD be, but are too lazy to get off your ass and train like I do and stick to the bodybuilder diet. Right now I'm STANDING AT 5'5", 175 LBS AT 10%, i'LL STEP ON STAGE AT 160 at 6%...Yes I could be a pro, but you guys don't care about high performance women, they make you feel inferior, unless you are a competitor, then you welcome us with open arms and give us high fives for being so awesome...

columbusdude82

• Getbig V
  • I'm too sexy for my shirt!!!
« Reply #106 on: January 27, 2007, 10:08:37 PM »
You guys are amazing. Most of you have never competed, don't know anything about dieting for shows, which supplements to use, when to use them, and can be judgemental on others who have won overall trophies and are on their way to being pro or are already pro. Who the hell do you think you are???? Shut the F**K up and listen to those who know whats going on in the real world of bodybuilding before you dish out all the knowledge you've gained from the last few issues of Muscle and Fitness. Do you think the pros actually give out their real routines and eating schedules in there? That's top secret information... I'm so tired of wannabe's... you guys are pathetic who trash me for being everything you wish you COULD be, but are too lazy to get off your ass and train like I do and stick to the bodybuilder diet. Right now I'm STANDING AT 5'5", 175 LBS AT 10%, i'LL STEP ON STAGE AT 160 at 6%...Yes I could be a pro, but you guys don't care about high performance women, they make you feel inferior, unless you are a competitor, then you welcome us with open arms and give us high fives for being so awesome...

DUDE.. quit callin yourself a woman... just bcs u dress in drag dont make u a woman... get a life, dude!!!

BuffGoddess

• Competitors
  • Getbig III
« Reply #107 on: January 27, 2007, 10:13:41 PM »
Quit being so jealous of my physique. Get a trainer, lose some weight, win a few shows then talk shit to me. You are trying to burn someone way out of your league, it won't work. Get out of your 6th grade trailer trash mindset and grow up.

columbusdude82

• Getbig V
« Reply #108 on: January 27, 2007, 10:15:41 PM »
Qit being so jealous of my physique. Get a trainer, lose some weight, win a few shows then talk shit to me. You are trying to burn someone way out of your league, it won't work. Get out of your 6th grade trailer trash mindset and grow up.

oooohhh i am sooo scared of you, big guy!!! yeah man i am totally jealous of ur physique!!! i mean, you are so manly and rugged, you make john cena look like a sissy!!! i wanna be you, dude!!!

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #109 on: January 27, 2007, 10:17:15 PM »
HAHAHHAHAHAHAAHHAHA I'm still laughing at Right now I'm STANDING AT 5'5", 175 LBS HAHAHAHHAH standingHAHAHAHAHAHA
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

BuffGoddess

• Competitors
  • Getbig III
« Reply #110 on: January 27, 2007, 10:18:08 PM »
oooohhh i am sooo scared of you, big guy!!! yeah man i am totally jealous of ur physique!!! i mean, you are so manly and rugged, you make john cena look like a sissy!!! i wanna be you, dude!!!
I already GOTBIG, won overalls and now am close to pro. What are you? A keyboard gladiator...No more time for a piece of wannabe like you...

columbusdude82

• Getbig V
« Reply #111 on: January 27, 2007, 10:18:14 PM »
Haha that dude is a midget... His name must be Desmond... That's why he calls himself Buff God Des...

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Diet first, all else second
« Reply #112 on: January 28, 2007, 03:54:33 AM »
No I don't.

I hear you when you say it's more than just drugs. I'm saying if I would have ( it's a little late in the game ;D) done the whole thing 100% as far as drugs,diet,training That I have to the genetics to obtain a pro caliber physique. I have actually been told that by a few IFBB pros, not that that means anything,but it was cool to hear.
I'm just laughing my ass off....your are a "could be"...never will u ever amount to anything more then that. The thing is groink: u just don't have it. I

BuffGoddess

• Competitors
  • Getbig III
« Reply #113 on: January 28, 2007, 04:17:09 AM »
Quit attacking females for being more than you could ever be. Applaud the fact that we have attained goddess status. Why are you so afraid? Oh i forgot, it's beacuse youre a PUSSY!!!!!THAT SMELLS BAD
yOU MIGHT WANT TO SHOWER IN SOME VINEGAR TO GET RID OF THAT SMELL...probably a bacterial infction, but stay clean from now on and you'll be okay....maybe if my homeboys don't attack you...

columbusdude82

• Getbig V
« Reply #114 on: January 28, 2007, 04:43:12 AM »
Quit attacking females for being more than you could ever be. Applaud the fact that we have attained goddess status. Why are you so afraid? Oh i forgot, it's beacuse youre a PUSSY!!!!!THAT SMELLS BAD
yOU MIGHT WANT TO SHOWER IN SOME VINEGAR TO GET RID OF THAT SMELL...probably a bacterial infction, but stay clean from now on and you'll be okay....maybe if my homeboys don't attack you...

Hahaha looks like Buff God Des is a Black dude who's a wannabe gangsta. He's threatening to unleash his "homeboys" on me... Hey Buff God Des how big is your dick? And why do you sometimes where what looks like a bikini top on stage? Hahaha what an asshole, the idiot is still claiming to be "female" just because he dresses in drag... hahahahhaaaaa

mesmorph78

• Getbig V
  • there can only be one...
« Reply #115 on: January 28, 2007, 04:54:36 AM »
i could
choice is an illusion

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
  • Disdain/repugnance....Version 3: glare variation B
« Reply #116 on: January 28, 2007, 05:52:20 AM »
I'm just laughing my ass off....your are a "could be"...never will u ever amount to anything more then that

and the name of the thread is "COULD YOU BE an IFBB pro?" so thanks for agreeing with me asshole head

PS  is this you? If I looked like this I would kill myself

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
« Reply #117 on: January 28, 2007, 05:55:00 AM »

WiseGuy

• Getbig IV
« Reply #118 on: January 28, 2007, 07:09:27 AM »
I think there's no basic formula for being a pro.  Basically if you take that much gear, eat tons, and train hard, a lot of people can take bodybuilding very far - pro status, I don't know because shape and structure play a role.  The hardest part of all of this is really eating tons of food because it takes so much time.

actually wouldnt the hardest thing be the money/work issue?...........it would be hard to shell out that much money for gear, work full time and pay your bills also

WiseGuy

• Getbig IV
« Reply #119 on: January 28, 2007, 07:11:40 AM »
Good post, but this isn't true.  You do need to eat to gain muscle while on drugs, but you do not need to train.  In fact, you could cut the intensity down to next to nothing and still gain like crazy if you take enough drugs and eat.  A lot of pro DVDs and some scientific literature confirms this.

thats true...I see some lazy ass guys at the gym who never break a sweat but are huge

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Diet first, all else second
« Reply #120 on: January 28, 2007, 07:13:44 AM »
groink..u are just plain delussional arm chair qb

Devon97

• Getbig V
  • Keith lives on...
« Reply #121 on: January 28, 2007, 07:23:15 AM »

How old are you?

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
« Reply #122 on: January 28, 2007, 07:59:59 AM »
groink..u are just plain delussional arm chair qb

Hahahahahaahahahha another jealous hater joins the club.

Welcome tiny. I'm sorry I am everything you wish you were.

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #123 on: January 28, 2007, 08:24:35 AM »
hahahaha, sounds like the owning i gave you a few weeks ago is really affecting you psychologically, you're coming apart at the seams, you'll be in a mental institution in a month.

columbusdude82

• Getbig V
« Reply #124 on: January 28, 2007, 08:31:05 AM »
hahahaha, sounds like the owning i gave you a few weeks ago is really affecting you psychologically, you're coming apart at the seams, you'll be in a mental institution in a month.

Buff God Des's mental health is in question. I mean, the dude is the most delusional drag queen of all time, thinking he can pass off as a biological female...