Author Topic: Could you be an IFBB Pro??????????  (Read 28836 times)

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
Re: Could you be an IFBB Pro??????????
« Reply #125 on: January 28, 2007, 08:35:22 AM »
Buff God Des's mental health is in question. I mean, the dude is the most delusional drag queen of all time, thinking he can pass off as a biological female...
hahahahahaha, i wonder if the same plan "she" used for "her" sex change will cover an extended stay at the funny farm.

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
  • Disdain/repugnance....Version 3: glare variation B
« Reply #126 on: January 28, 2007, 08:43:27 AM »
groink..u are just plain delussional arm chair qb
Let me explain something to you idiot.

The Pros are just like me and you (well maybe not you). The difference is they made the commitment in their lifestyle to become competitive BBers. That means diet,training, drugs and the whole nine. Not a lot of people are willing to do that and most people have no desire to.

You seem to think that pros are some genetic muscle gods created in a lab, which is exactly what they want you to think stupid.

Let me say it too..................... ...ALL DRUGS

ThaRealist

• Getbig IV
  • Team REal LiFe
« Reply #127 on: January 28, 2007, 08:51:25 AM »

The Pros are just like me and you (well maybe not you). The difference is they made the commitment in their lifestyle to become competitive BBers. That means diet,training, drugs and the whole nine. Not a lot of people are willing to do that and most people have no desire to.

You seem to think that pros are some genetic muscle gods created in a lab, which is exactly what they want you to think stupid.

I am sorry, but there is no way I can agree with you.....I have watched alot of dedicated state level guys go to NPC regional competitions and get owned because they just don't have the genetics when it comes to getting to the best of the best....Look at Flex Wheeler-The man had great genetics, poor work ethic, but still just about took the olympia....If it is not in your genes that it is just not going to work for you at the top level....
You Can't Do It!!!

ribonucleic

• Getbig V
  • I bring you ultimate reality!
« Reply #128 on: January 28, 2007, 08:54:41 AM »
I couldn't be an IFBB pro.

But I could be a PDI pro. I'd just have to write Wayne telling him that there's one copy of the videotape that wasn't destroyed and I've got it, and then he would give me a pro card.

ThaRealist

• Getbig IV
  • Team REal LiFe
« Reply #129 on: January 28, 2007, 08:57:53 AM »
I couldn't be an IFBB pro.

But I could be a PDI pro. I'd just have to write Wayne telling him that there's one copy of the videotape that wasn't destroyed and I've got it, and then he would give me a pro card.

Hahahaha....I thought about doing that too.... ;D
You Can't Do It!!!

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
« Reply #130 on: January 28, 2007, 09:11:03 AM »
I am sorry, but there is no way I can agree with you.....I have watched alot of dedicated state level guys go to NPC regional competitions and get owned because they just don't have the genetics when it comes to getting to the best of the best....Look at Flex Wheeler-The man had great genetics, poor work ethic, but still just about took the olympia....If it is not in your genes that it is just not going to work for you at the top level....

I agree to a point, BUT there are IFBB pros such as Titus, Farah, Kamali to name a few who are really nothing special genetically and yet they are pros.

While i agree that you must be near the top of the genetic tree, you don't have to be perfect. All pros have flaws from Mr O on down.
I think being crazy enough to do what it takes to achieve that type of build is the most deciding factor, there are lots of muscular people in this world. I just happen to be one of them.

ThaRealist

• Getbig IV
  • Team REal LiFe
« Reply #131 on: January 28, 2007, 09:14:55 AM »
I agree to a point, BUT there are IFBB pros such as Titus, Farah, Kamali to name a few who are really nothing special genetically and yet they are pros.

While i agree that you must be near the top of the genetic tree, you don't have to be perfect. All pros have flaws from Mr O on down.
I think being crazy enough to do what it takes to achieve that type of build is the most deciding factor, there are lots of muscular people in this world. I just happen to be one of them.

I hear what your saying...And most of the IFBB Pro's get caught up in the rat race like most professionals do...Trying to compare themselves to someone they are incapable of looking like due to genetics...I like what Darrem did last year-He just brought the best he could be to several competitions and did quite well...That is what bodybuilding should be.....
You Can't Do It!!!

littleguns

• Getbig V
« Reply #132 on: January 28, 2007, 09:17:41 AM »
you guys f'in kill me. There is a genetic factor involved. You mean to tell me if people like Carl Lewis, Lance Armstrong and others whose gentic disposition are geared towards endurance sports can be Mr Olympia?

So tell me genius' what are people like Shawn Ray, Gunter, Branch Warren and many others missing from truly being Mr Olympia? They are eating, dosing and training SO.........

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
« Reply #133 on: January 28, 2007, 09:37:12 AM »
you guys f'in kill me. There is a genetic factor involved. You mean to tell me if people like Carl Lewis, Lance Armstrong and others whose gentic disposition are geared towards endurance sports can be Mr Olympia?

So tell me genius' what are people like Shawn Ray, Gunter, Branch Warren and many others missing from truly being Mr Olympia? They are eating, dosing and training SO.........

First off Shawn should have won in 94.

Gunter and Branch ARE IFBB pros which was the original question, not "Do you think you could be Mr olympia?"

To further explain my opinion, 99.9% of the population has no desire whatsoever to be a BBer in the first place.

So to think you must have "needle in a haystack" type genetics when the vast majority of the gene pool doesn't even attempt it is ludicrous.

UpTheDosage

• Getbig III
« Reply #134 on: January 28, 2007, 10:18:42 AM »
It all depends on who shows up to the USA's, North Americans and Nationals. Everybody is on drugs (some more than others), everyone is dieting (some harder than others), everyone is training (once again, some harder than others). Which of these variables that determines the pro is irrelevant. It all depends on who shows up in each weight class. 

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Diet first, all else second
« Reply #135 on: January 28, 2007, 10:28:54 AM »

thank u for the advice. Now listen here dip shit: first off i looked better at 19-20 then you do now .I played professional sports after which i competed in bb. I actually won shows both in romania and in usa. So i guess what i'm trying to say is that u are trying to sell meat to the butcher so to speak.

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
« Reply #136 on: January 28, 2007, 10:35:44 AM »
thank u for the advice. Now listen here dip shit: first off i looked better at 19-20 then you do now .I played professional sports after which i competed in bb. I actually won shows both in romania and in usa. So i guess what i'm trying to say is that u are trying to sell meat to the butcher so to speak.

You'd never know it by looking at you. You look small and smooth.

You wouldn't happen to have any pics from these contests you've supposedly won would you?

Do you think I'm impressed by the fact that you needed juice to look like me? now that you are clean and I've ALWAYS been clean, I fvcking destroy you.

ToxicAvenger

• Getbig V
  • I thawt I taw a twat!
« Reply #137 on: January 28, 2007, 10:40:55 AM »
you know looking at Dorian's cycle in that other thread about how he used 4,000mg. of test per week and 30 dbol's a day i couldn't help but think that just about any man could be an IFBB pro if they did that cycle and ate and trained like those guys, whaddya think?

no...

i have a long torso..

and shit genes for arms..

i could have pro legs and a back on me though...
carpe` vaginum!

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #138 on: January 28, 2007, 11:14:09 AM »
You'd never know it by looking at you. You look small and smooth.

You wouldn't happen to have any pics from these contests you've supposedly won would you?

Do you think I'm impressed by the fact that you needed juice to look like me? now that you are clean and I've ALWAYS been clean, I fvcking destroy you.

If u are so genetically gifted how about we both get on the sauce and see where we end up?...i'll tell u AGAIN : if u ever diet for a show you will look small slimjim. U are a big sack of fat water and muscle

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
« Reply #139 on: January 28, 2007, 11:42:42 AM »
These are recent pics of both of us Natty....You need to shut the fvck up

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #140 on: January 28, 2007, 11:51:02 AM »
haha that's after 3 months of training

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
« Reply #141 on: January 28, 2007, 12:03:12 PM »
haha that's after 3 months of training

So in 30 years you might look halfway decent :)

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #142 on: January 28, 2007, 12:54:44 PM »
So in 30 years you might look halfway decent :)
U keep posting the same pic...so i'll coment on it. Your waist looks as big as my back...U got thick joints , and you are big boned which is why u weigh what u weigh.Me at 240 and u at 240 are 2 entirely different animals. I'm planning to bulk up again at 240 or around and i'll be posting pics along the way. U will see what genetics mean. Not bragging ... just stating that u are a big boned american dude ...definetely not the next phil heath. And stop yapping about being natural as an excuse to be mediocre. Do a show , and then we'll talk. You are an average biatch and that's that.

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #143 on: January 28, 2007, 12:56:02 PM »
U keep posting the same pic...so i'll coment on it. Your waist looks as big as my back...U got thick joints , and you are big boned which is why u weigh what u weigh.Me at 240 and u at 240 are 2 entirely different animals. I'm planning to bulk up again at 240 or around and i'll be posting pics along the way. U will see what genetics mean. Not bragging ... just stating that u are a big boned american dude ...definetely not the next phil heath. And stop yapping about being natural as an excuse to be mediocre. Do a show , and then we'll talk. You are an average biatch and that's that.
hahahahaha, you are as delusional as Vince Goodrum.

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
« Reply #144 on: January 28, 2007, 01:00:52 PM »

The way you talk you would think you were some shapely aesthetic BBer with great structure. All I see in your pic is someone with a structure no better than mine (worse actually) and you don't carry half the muscle I do. You are fvcking delusional, i dwarf you.

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #145 on: January 28, 2007, 01:02:57 PM »
The way you talk you would think you were some shapely aesthetic BBer with great structure. All I see in your pic is someone with a structure no better than mine (worse actually) and you don't carry half the muscle I do. You are fvcking delusional, i dwarf you.
hahahaha, exactly, his waist looks 38 inches in that picture, if by aesthetic and shapely he means having 14 inch arms, 38 inch waist, 39 inch chest and 21 inch legs then sevastase is shapely as the day is long.

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
« Reply #146 on: January 28, 2007, 01:08:33 PM »
hahahaha, exactly, his waist looks 38 inches in that picture, if by aesthetic and shapely he means having 14 inch arms, 38 inch waist, 39 inch chest and 21 inch legs then sevastase is shapely as the day is long.

If being shapely means having friction burns on your mouth from swallowing cocks, Sevastase is the next Flex Wheeler.

Until then,he looks like he works in a deli and eats too many cold cuts.

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #147 on: January 28, 2007, 01:42:44 PM »
my waist is 33 in that pic...to give u an ideea how thin my joints are here's a pic...now put 50 lbs of muscle on top of it and u get an ideea of me at 240.

hahahahahaha, yeah, you're going to put on 50lbs. of musle in a couple of months ::).

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #148 on: January 28, 2007, 01:46:48 PM »
hahahahahaha, yeah, you're going to put on 50lbs. of musle in a couple of months ::).
5 months to be precise...and i'm not putting them on...since i've been there before dumbass. It's called musclememory.

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #149 on: January 28, 2007, 02:01:03 PM »
Groink...any other pics beside that epic one in the mirror? I bet you are as wide in the shoulders as in the hips.