Author Topic: a jimmy exclusive: smoking gun of 911 finally found  (Read 10875 times)

sandycoosworth

Re: a jimmy exclusive: smoking gun of 911 finally found
« Reply #25 on: January 15, 2007, 11:22:06 AM »
The people that commissioned and worked on the report are all still alive and working for the pentagon.

Um which report and which people are you talking about

Also, you would note that in 2001 only 300 billion of the 2.6 trillion dollars of capital was actually being tracked. That is where the 2.3 trillion dollar number comes from.
In 2003 according to the SFgate story I posted DOD is tracking all but 1 trillion dollars worth of capital.

the process of auditing basically involves verifying/substantiating numbers, and cross referencing everything ... to say soemthing is untracked is a bit of a misnomer; usually what it means is there isnt sufficient documentation to prove something ... im having touble finding the link, but from my understaning was they made an adjustment sometime in 2001 which should have done alot to "reset the odometer" as it were ... so them only being out 1 trillion $ 2 years later is probably not pertinent

what is pertinent is there was no huge scandal with firings across the board, congressional hearings etc... as i said they made a qualitative report which probably has done alot to increase internal controls (ie made money more trackable) but no heads rolled (unless you cound the 40 or so people who died on 911)

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #26 on: January 15, 2007, 11:28:53 AM »
The money waste and lack of accounting is unacceptable, but it isn't a smoking gun.

Do you consider it enough motive to perhaps not let the Pentagon investigate itself for 9/11?

a_joker10

• Getbig IV
« Reply #27 on: January 15, 2007, 11:35:24 AM »
Um which report and which people are you talking about

the process of auditing basically involves verifying/substantiating numbers, and cross referencing everything ... to say soemthing is untracked is a bit of a misnomer; usually what it means is there isnt sufficient documentation to prove something ... im having touble finding the link, but from my understaning was they made an adjustment sometime in 2001 which should have done alot to "reset the odometer" as it were ... so them only being out 1 trillion $ 2 years later is probably not pertinent

what is pertinent is there was no huge scandal with firings across the board, congressional hearings etc... as i said they made a qualitative report which probably has done alot to increase internal controls (ie made money more trackable) but no heads rolled (unless you cound the 40 or so people who died on 911)

http://www.defenselink.mil/news/Jul2001/d20010710finmngt.pdf

Here is a link for all audits going back to 1990.

People should be really pissed that there money is going unaccounted.

This makes our little sponsorship scandal tame.

The SFgate story. Lists actual equipment that the government can't track. That is crazy.

http://www.sfgate.com/cgi-bin/article.cgi?file=/c/a/2003/05/18/MN251738.DTL
Army lost track of 56 airplanes, 32 tanks, and 36 Javelin missile command launch-units.

And before the Iraq war, when military leaders were scrambling to find enough chemical and biological warfare suits to protect U.S. troops, the department was caught selling these suits as surplus on the Internet "for pennies on the dollar," a GAO official said.
Z

a_joker10

• Getbig IV
« Reply #28 on: January 15, 2007, 11:41:35 AM »
Do you consider it enough motive to perhaps not let the Pentagon investigate itself for 9/11?

The 9-11 commission was independent of the pentagon.
Also the senate investigated Able Danger on their own.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Able_Danger
Z

sandycoosworth

« Reply #29 on: January 15, 2007, 11:42:57 AM »
waste is one thing and it goes on at all levels of governmen

fraud is another altogether

i would suspect this has alot more to do with fraud than waste

sandycoosworth

« Reply #30 on: January 15, 2007, 11:44:21 AM »
The 9-11 commission was independent of the pentagon.

to be sure, it wasnt a pentagon operation, but to say it was independent of the pentagon would be naive (zelicao or whatever his name is should be proof enough of this)

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #31 on: January 15, 2007, 11:59:57 AM »
to be sure, it wasnt a pentagon operation, but to say it was independent of the pentagon would be naive (zelicao or whatever his name is should be proof enough of this)

Philip D. Zelikow is best known as the executive director of the 9/11 Commission.

Worked on NSC under Bush 1.

Wrote books with Condi.

Served on President Bush's transition team in 2000-2001.

Because Philip Zelikow's significant involvement with the administration of George W. Bush, many have questioned the propriety of his position as executive director of the 9/11 Commission, which examined the conduct of George W. Bush and Condoleezza Rice. Both the 9/11 Family Steering Committee and 9-11 Citizens Watch demanded his resignation, due to this apparent conflict of interest, without success.

In 2002 Zelikow made remarks interpeted as alleging that the United States entered the Iraq War to protect Israel, when he said:
“ "Why would Iraq attack America or use nuclear weapons against us? I'll tell you what I think the real threat (is) and actually has been since 1990 -- it's the threat against Israel,”
”And this is the threat that dare not speak its name, because the Europeans don't care deeply about that threat, I will tell you frankly. And the American government doesn't want to lean too hard on it rhetorically, because it is not a popular sell.” [2]
 ”

Knee deep in Able Danger and pre-911 intel.

This man and one female member were the only 911 Commission members privy to much of the data presented to them. "National security" blanket stopped most commissioners from seeing damaging ties to saudi and paki intel and interests.

Seeing this, do you still feel the 911 commission was independent of the pentagon?

a_joker10

• Getbig IV
« Reply #32 on: January 15, 2007, 12:03:48 PM »

That is true.

I am surprised by how few civil suits that has arisen since 9-11.
To be sure the US government will pay over 7 billion in compensation.
Z

sandycoosworth

« Reply #33 on: January 15, 2007, 12:07:58 PM »
i thought most people took the victim compensation $$ and waived their rights to sue

a_joker10

• Getbig IV
« Reply #34 on: January 15, 2007, 12:14:41 PM »
i thought most people took the victim compensation $$ and waived their rights to sue

Most did, however there are still some cases outstanding.
http://www2.gsu.edu/~rmipzb/9-11.htm

Mr. Feinberg met with most of the 13 families who did not file either an application or a lawsuit. Most were from the New York area. Their backgrounds were different. But for them, three years was simply not enough time to climb out of an abyss of grief.

I am wrong the actual total is already over $38 billion.
Z

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #35 on: January 15, 2007, 12:17:32 PM »
That is true.

I am surprised by how few civil suits that has arisen since 9-11.
To be sure the US government will pay over 7 billion in compensation.

if you took the money, you cannot sue.

also, many in the 911 truth movement with legislation agains the saudis, cheney, whoever, are now waiting for 2009, because the good word is that suits are being quashed under the guise of nat'l security.  

it's like when people here ask for proof of the gag orders.  part of the gag order is that you cannot talk about the gag order.  Some firefighters have come fwd and said they're all gagged, but many just refuse to talk about it either way.

Watch though, in 2009, especially if there's a dem in office, there will be lawsuits.  (recall that in 2004, Bush and friends all retained their own criminal defense attorneys in anticipation of the legal attack about to hit them once they left office.  They were VERY motivated to win in Oh and Fl in 2004 despite the statistical anomalies at the polls).

sandycoosworth

« Reply #36 on: January 15, 2007, 12:21:27 PM »
part of the gag order is that you cannot talk about the gag order.  

the first rule of 911 club is you cannot talk about 911 club

the second rule of 911 club is potential energy :D

OzmO

• Getbig V
  • Drink enough Kool-aid and you'll think its healthy
« Reply #37 on: January 15, 2007, 12:26:51 PM »
heheh  Sandy.  (fight club)

Umm  just a question:

Are we saying the "plane" that hit the pentagon hit it on purpose to kill all those invovled in the 2.3 trillion missing?

a_joker10

• Getbig IV
« Reply #38 on: January 15, 2007, 12:27:34 PM »
if you took the money, you cannot sue.

also, many in the 911 truth movement with legislation agains the saudis, cheney, whoever, are now waiting for 2009, because the good word is that suits are being quashed under the guise of nat'l security. 

it's like when people here ask for proof of the gag orders.  part of the gag order is that you cannot talk about the gag order.  Some firefighters have come fwd and said they're all gagged, but many just refuse to talk about it either way.

Watch though, in 2009, especially if there's a dem in office, there will be lawsuits.  (recall that in 2004, Bush and friends all retained their own criminal defense attorneys in anticipation of the legal attack about to hit them once they left office.  They were VERY motivated to win in Oh and Fl in 2004 despite the statistical anomalies at the polls).

Your wrong the Saudi suits are already thrown out.
http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/americas/4186467.stm

As for gag orders, I haven't seen enough evidence to support that the firefighters are gaged. The 9-11 calls were modified to remove the caller, that could be construed as gaged.

Potential energy is awesome. :D
Z

brianX

• Getbig IV
  • Kiwiol has 13" arms!
hahahahahahahahahahahaha

sandycoosworth

« Reply #40 on: January 15, 2007, 12:32:22 PM »
heheh  Sandy.  (fight club)

Umm  just a question:

Are we saying the "plane" that hit the pentagon hit it on purpose to kill all those invovled in the 2.3 trillion missing?

thats essentially what im saying ... though i guess the thread title smoking gun was an exaggeration

from one of the articles joker posted i can tell you that the 2.3 trillion number was swirling around as early as jan 2001, so the fact donny waited till the day before 911 to announce the biggest accounting failure in history, and the next day those trying to resolve it were killed .... well it doesnt look "proper" ;D

a_joker10

• Getbig IV
« Reply #41 on: January 15, 2007, 12:42:11 PM »
thats essentially what im saying ... though i guess the thread title smoking gun was an exaggeration

from one of the articles joker posted i can tell you that the 2.3 trillion number was swirling around as early as jan 2001, so the fact donny waited till the day before 911 to announce the biggest accounting failure in history, and the next day those trying to resolve it were killed .... well it doesnt look "proper" ;D

The people working on the report weren't killed. People in the department were.
Z

sandycoosworth

« Reply #42 on: January 15, 2007, 12:49:59 PM »
The people working on the report weren't killed. People in the department were.

i asked you to expand upon this b4 ... what report and what people?

OzmO

• Getbig V
  • Drink enough Kool-aid and you'll think its healthy
« Reply #43 on: January 15, 2007, 12:51:36 PM »

I'm pretty stacked up at work right now to fully get into this. 

I would say however that those poeple killed does not encompass all those involved in the accounting of the 2.3 trillion unaccounted for.  Addiontally, any hard disks or digital data would have been backed up at other locations.  Ask any Network engineer,  With something that big, they would have multiple redundant back up systems at various locations.  this is why blowing the IRS building wouldn;t do anything!

i agree it doesn't look proper, but reality and theory are often 2 different things. 

It's like this:

A boy asks his father the difference between reality and theory. 
The father tells the boy to ask his sister if she'd sleep with the newspaper boy for 1 million dollars. 
The son goes and asks her and she says yes. 
So the father then tells the boy to ask his mother if she'd sleep with the mailman for 3 million dollars and the mom says yes.
So the father says, "you see son, in theory we have 4 million dollars, but in reallity those 2 women are sluts!"

a_joker10

• Getbig IV
« Reply #44 on: January 15, 2007, 01:09:59 PM »
i asked you to expand upon this b4 ... what report and what people?
This is the report on the missing money.

The staff members that worked on the report are listed at the end.
None of them appear on the list of the deceased for the pentagon.
Z

sandycoosworth

« Reply #45 on: January 15, 2007, 01:23:55 PM »
This is the report on the missing money.

The staff members that worked on the report are listed at the end.
None of them appear on the list of the deceased for the pentagon.

to be sure ... those were the people interviewed to compile the report, notthe people who made the report...