Author Topic: PATRIOTS/CHARGERS  (Read 23789 times)

Camel Jockey

• Getbig V
  • Mel Gibson and Bob Sly World Domination
Re: PATRIOTS WIN !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
« Reply #25 on: January 14, 2007, 05:25:13 PM »
The Chargers gave the game away..  >:(

Camel Jockey

• Getbig V
  • Mel Gibson and Bob Sly World Domination
Re: PATRIOTS/CHARGERS
« Reply #26 on: January 14, 2007, 05:26:39 PM »
What a bunch of bullshit!

body88

« Reply #27 on: January 14, 2007, 05:26:57 PM »
There a reason you're deleting my posts? The numbers don't lie. Brady was terrible today. I know you're upset because you apparently didn't watch the game because you don't even know your own QB's numbers.

He threw 2 TD's and 3 picks today. He was pretty bad and looked no better than Peyton. Further proof the Chargers beat themselves and Bellichek is the best coach in the business. But what would I expect a nuthugging fanboy to say. I guess 27 of 51 with 2 td's and 3 int's is a good day if you're a patriot.  ::)

I did that by accident, my bad. I do know my qb's numbers. When his total numbers come out it will include his first game in the total stats. yes, brady threw three picks today. But, manning threw 5. Brady has no name recievers. Manning has the best in the game.

You where wrong about evreything you said. How many sacks did merrimen have? Lt got his yards, and you got owned.

Tre

• Expert
  • Getbig V
  • "What you don't have is a career."
« Reply #28 on: January 14, 2007, 05:28:37 PM »
Unfuckingreal. Can ANYONE KICK A FUCKING FIELD GOAL WHEN IT MATTERS?

Horrible game management - shocker - by Marty.

He had no business challenging that fumble call which cost him a timeout and then I had no clue why they used that second one.  

On the final drive, Rivers screwed up by not clocking the ball after that first completion.  Throwing that 3-yard completion to Gates on the next play pretty much killed them.  When the final ball was caught and the clock stopped with 8 seconds to play, they really should've taken a chance to get about another 7-8 yards on a quick out.

That was the coach's call, though, and yet again, Marty found a way to put his team in the perfect position to lose.

That said, his guy's did make enough boneheaded plays out there today (fumbles, personal fouls) to make sure that they'd keep their coach's playoff record intact.

Tre

• Expert
  • Getbig V
  • "What you don't have is a career."
« Reply #29 on: January 14, 2007, 05:30:01 PM »

Brady did look like shit for most of the game today, but he was money when he needed it, just as Esiason predicted.

RUDE BUOY

• Getbig V
  • The Franchise
« Reply #30 on: January 14, 2007, 05:31:30 PM »
hahahhahaha i bet you peyton is crappen his pants in indy right now as we speak  ;D

body88

« Reply #31 on: January 14, 2007, 05:31:30 PM »
I was wrong? The Chargers did dominate this game for the most part. They made their own mistakes, stupid fumbles and what not.

Stop with this reciever shit. They fit the system FLAWLESSLY. They run perfect patterns and the Patriots plays have them open 95% of the time. You can have the best recievers in the world and they won't be anymore open than these guys. It's the coaching winning for the Pats. I guarantee you could stick any decent player in any position on this team and they would win. My hat goes off to Marty for throwing away another game and Nate Kaeding not being able to kick in the post season.

Not two weeks ago you where yelling about how the patriots have no name recievers and they sucked. I believe the exact comment was, " The ravens will kill those patriot no namer recievers". I can dig it up if you like.

I was refering to total numbers when I was refering to picks and stats.When the stats hit nfl. come I will post them and brady is going to have better numbers. Btw, those recievers are not even in the same realm as Harrison and Wayne.

Btw, im not trying to flame you.

body88

« Reply #32 on: January 14, 2007, 05:32:08 PM »
The Chargers gave the game away..  >:(

That is called the playoffs. The pats had plenty of chances to score and muffed themselves.

RUDE BUOY

• Getbig V
  • The Franchise
« Reply #33 on: January 14, 2007, 05:33:18 PM »

Not two weeks agoyou where yelling about how the patreiots have no name recievers and they sucked. I believe the exact comment was, " The ravens will kill those patriot no namer recievers". I can dig it up if you like.

I was refering to total numbers when I was refering to picks and stats.When the stats hit nfl. come I will post them and brady is going to have better numbers. Btw, those recievers are not even in the same realm as Harrison and Wayne.
congrats body tom brady showed us agian why is probably the best QB playing the game right now and i like salt with my words  ;D

Fury

• Getbig V
  • All aboard the USS Leverage
« Reply #34 on: January 14, 2007, 05:33:59 PM »

Not two weeks agoyou where yelling about how the patreiots have no name recievers and they sucked. I believe the exact comment was, " The ravens will kill those patriot no namer recievers". I can dig it up if you like.

How much more wide open can they get? Tell me, on these game winning drives these WR's are OPEN EVERY TIME. They fit this system flawlessly and I really doubt Harrisson or Wayne would make it that much better. What kills me is like the last drive of the first half. 5+ years now the Pats go right to the sidelines on these 2 minute drills and still no one can stop them. The Chargers defense embarrassed them the entire first half and then they change their scheme to give them room to make the hitches and comeback throws. Stupid shit like that cost them the game.

congrats body tom brady showed us agian why is probably the best QB playing the game right now and i like salt with my words  ;D

Brady was terrible. He showed that having the best coach and plays in the business wins games, no matter how bad you play. Stick any top QB in that position and I bet they make 99% of the throws Brady does. It's not hard when the corner is 10 yards off your reciever hanging out at the sideline.

RUDE BUOY

• Getbig V
  • The Franchise
« Reply #35 on: January 14, 2007, 05:35:27 PM »
How much more wide open can they get? Tell me, on these game winning drives these WR's are OPEN EVERY TIME. They fit this system flawlessly and I really doubt Harrisson or Wayne would make it that much better. What kills me is like the last drive of the first half. 5+ years now the Pats go right to the sidelines on these 2 minute drills and still no one can stop them. The Chargers defense embarrassed them the entire first half and then they change their scheme to give them room to make the hitches and comeback throws. Stupid shit like that cost them the game.

Brady was terrible. He showed that having the best coach and plays in the business wins games, no matter how bad you play.
hey your right not the best game i have seen brady play but he was the only reason they had a chance

Lift Studios

• Getbig V
  • http://www.liftstudios.com
« Reply #36 on: January 14, 2007, 05:36:59 PM »
51 total yards rushing for the game?
3 interceptions for Brady?

HAHA - the Pats are going to need more then that next game. Props to them for winning but that kind of performance won't get them another super bowl ring.

Elevate Your Image.™

Fury

• Getbig V
« Reply #37 on: January 14, 2007, 05:37:56 PM »
hey your right not the best game i have seen brady play but he was the only reason they had a chance

Coaching was. They run the best 2 minute drill in the business and it's about time teams start making them beat them with the long ball considering I've yet to see anyone stop their short plays that march right down the field. It's just terrible coaching like that that amazes me. The whole first half the Charger's D stops them and they start giving them room with under 2 minutes and the Pats walk right down the field and score. 5+ years now and no one learns.

Same shit at the end, who the f**k gets beat by Caldwell when you know you're in 1-on-1 coverage, let him have the short pass for Christ's sake.

Not even going to get into PK's who don't know how to win games anymore.

HAHA - the Pats are going to need more then that next game. Props to them for winning but that kind of performance won't get them another super bowl ring.

Didn't you hear? Apparently Brady had a great game and is one of the best in the business. Meanwhile, Peyton played better yesterday but he still sucks.  ::)

body88

« Reply #38 on: January 14, 2007, 05:38:02 PM »
Tom Brady is one of the greatest qb's to ever win the game. You admitted you where a bit jelous of him in a thread before. Many respected people in the nfl consider him to be the best and he has proved it. He is a two time superbowl mvp and 3 time superbowl winner. The recivers where smothered most the entire game.  If you are going to say that about brady we can sit here and talk about how manning has never won anything in his life. ABout how his recivers and ther acrobatics make him good.

Lt had 120 yards and merrimen had no sacks. They lost the game. You predicted blowout if lt got his yards.

RUDE BUOY

• Getbig V
  • The Franchise
« Reply #39 on: January 14, 2007, 05:38:35 PM »

ok mr nfl you tell me why the pats were in it the whole game???????? hey i dont even like the pats i just calls em how i sees em

Fury

• Getbig V
« Reply #40 on: January 14, 2007, 05:39:26 PM »
Tom Brady is one of the greatest qb's to ever win the game. You admitted you where a bit jelous of him in a thread before. Many respected people in the nfl consider him to be the best and he has proved it. He is a two time superbowl mvp and 3 time superbowl winner. The recivers where smothered most the entire game.  If you are going to say that about brady we can sit here and talk about how manning has never won anything in his life. ABout how his recivers and ther acrobatics make him good.

Lt had 120 yards and merrimen had no sacks. They lost the game. You predicted blowout if lt got his yards.

Hard to win when your team beats themselves by poor game management combined with fumbles and stupid personal fouls. The Pats were nothing short of mediocre today.

body88

« Reply #41 on: January 14, 2007, 05:39:31 PM »

Manning had 5 interceptions and did not score a touchdown vs the ravens. man , do you know what you are talking about?

body88

« Reply #42 on: January 14, 2007, 05:40:01 PM »
Hard to win when your team beats themselves by poor game management combined with fumbles and stupid personal fouls. The Pats were nothing short of mediocre today.

Is that why the colts won?

headhuntersix

• Getbig V
  • Our forefathers would be shooting by now
« Reply #43 on: January 14, 2007, 05:40:22 PM »
As wins go this was ugly but its the playoffs. I was going to gloat but Beserk is being a good guy......Nobody piocked em on ESPN..welll here we go.....We beat the best team in football. I'm sure Manning wanted neither team but u knew right from when we lost Adam V it would come down to this....All the boards talked about was how screwed up it would be if we played the Colts in the AFC Championship game and we lost or won because of Adam V or the Ghost..I guess we get to see.
L

Lift Studios

• Getbig V
  • http://www.liftstudios.com
« Reply #44 on: January 14, 2007, 05:40:26 PM »
Manning had 5 interceptions and did not score a touchdown vs the ravens. man , do you know what you are talking about?
Why do you keep deflecting the attention away from your team's performance or lack there of?
Elevate Your Image.™

Fury

• Getbig V
« Reply #45 on: January 14, 2007, 05:40:47 PM »
Manning had 4 interceptions and did not score a touchdown vs the ravens. man , do you know what you are talking about?

Brady barely completely 50% of his passes while throwing 3 INT's, one which could have been avoided if he knew how to read a linebacker hanging out at midfield. He was just as bad as Peyton. The colts looked much better against the Ravens than the Pats did against the Chargers, who beat themselves.

Why do you keep deflecting the attention away from your team's performance or lack there of?

He's a fanboy, he won't even admit that the Pats were outplayed today and got lucky as usual. Typical NE douche bag.

body88

« Reply #46 on: January 14, 2007, 05:41:41 PM »

They won the game, are you kidding me? The chargers are the best team in the nfl. The bears won against a joke of a injury bag by a field goal. My god man!

Fury

• Getbig V
« Reply #47 on: January 14, 2007, 05:42:01 PM »
I'm kind of excited. I might orgasm on the spot if it comes down to Vinatieri kicking a field goal to win with no time on the clock next week.

Fury

• Getbig V
« Reply #48 on: January 14, 2007, 05:42:41 PM »
They won the game, are you kidding me? The chargers are the best team in the nfl. The bears won against a joke of a injury bag by a field goal. My god man!

Yeah, but the Chargers beating themselves played more of a role in it than the Patriots did.

RUDE BUOY

• Getbig V
  • The Franchise
« Reply #49 on: January 14, 2007, 05:42:58 PM »
Brady barely completely 50% of his passes while throwing 3 INT's, one which could have been avoided if he knew how to read a linebacker hanging out at midfield. He was just as bad as Peyton. The colts looked much better against the Ravens than the Pats did against the Chargers, who beat themselves.

He's a fanboy, he won't even admit that the Pats were outplayed today and got lucky as usual. Typical NE douche bag.
it just may be luck but these fuckers always end up pulling it out in the fourth quater somehow