Author Topic: PATRIOTS/CHARGERS  (Read 23862 times)

body88

Re: PATRIOTS/CHARGERS
« Reply #50 on: January 14, 2007, 05:43:36 PM »
it just may be luck but these fuckers always end up pulling it out in the fourth quater somehow

3 superbowl in 5 years, during the slaery cap era. Pure luck rude.

headhuntersix

• Getbig V
  • Our forefathers would be shooting by now
« Reply #51 on: January 14, 2007, 05:44:19 PM »
Ther Dolts stunk the place up yesterday..Manning has had two crappy games..and yes they still won. 95 million field goals will not get it done next week. GO PATS, Things should be fun around here.
L

Fury

• Getbig V
  • All aboard the USS Leverage
« Reply #52 on: January 14, 2007, 05:44:54 PM »

I didn't say that. They have by far the best coach in the business with the best plays in the game. It's funny watching them squeak by on terrible performances as the better team continually beats themselves.

RUDE BUOY

• Getbig V
  • The Franchise
« Reply #53 on: January 14, 2007, 05:45:38 PM »
well i dont know what it is but it seems much to my grief tom brady really is captin fourth quater

headhuntersix

• Getbig V
« Reply #54 on: January 14, 2007, 05:47:03 PM »
I promise to bombard the board with Manning stats...this is the best thing that could have happend. I can't wait to see the supreme choke artist begin to flap his arms around and throw his line under the bus.
L

RUDE BUOY

• Getbig V
  • The Franchise
« Reply #55 on: January 14, 2007, 05:47:52 PM »
I promise to bombard the board with Manning stats...this is the best thing that could have happend. I can't wait to see the supreme choke artist begin to flap his arms around and throw his line under the bus.
i would kill to feel first hand how manning feels right now ahahhahahhahha

RUDE BUOY

• Getbig V
  • The Franchise
Re: PATRIOTS WIN !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
« Reply #56 on: January 14, 2007, 05:48:26 PM »
I'm kind of excited. I might orgasm on the spot if it comes down to Vinatieri kicking a field goal to win with no time on the clock next week.
oh dude a huge slap in the face  ;D

headhuntersix

• Getbig V
« Reply #57 on: January 14, 2007, 05:49:48 PM »
Squeak bye..That wasn't brady who threw that deep passs to Reche Caldwell..or Kevin Faulk run in the two point converstion. We crushed both Indy and the Squeelers in AFC championship games..We made both QB's look like children..yeah we suck..Brady sucks..all the way to Canton...have fun with ELI.
L

Fury

• Getbig V
« Reply #58 on: January 14, 2007, 05:51:12 PM »
Squeak bye..That wasn't brady who threw that deep passs to Reche Caldwell..or Kevin Faulk run in the two point converstion. We crushed both Indy and the Squeelers in AFC championship games..We made both QB's look like children..yeah we suck..Brady sucks..all the way to Canton...have fun with ELI.

Broncos more than crushed the Pats last year, what's your point?

headhuntersix

• Getbig V
« Reply #59 on: January 14, 2007, 05:51:59 PM »
It might happen..or Manning will choke yet again and we can take him down from the cross that all the sports writers have put him on for dying for our sins.
L

RUDE BUOY

• Getbig V
  • The Franchise
« Reply #60 on: January 14, 2007, 05:52:04 PM »
i wonder where the hell plumber will go next year

Fury

• Getbig V
« Reply #61 on: January 14, 2007, 05:53:13 PM »
It might happen..or Manning will choke yet again and we can take him down from the cross that all the sports writers have put him on for dying for our sins.

This Manning choking thing is old. They just beat the best defensive team in the AFC ON THE ROAD pretty convincingly. But I guess if that helps you sleep at night.

If the Colts defense plays like they did yesterday and Peyton has anywhere near a good game, I'd expect the Colts to win. Brady can't even completely 55% of his passes.

RUDE BUOY

• Getbig V
  • The Franchise
« Reply #62 on: January 14, 2007, 05:53:26 PM »
is manning ever gonna man up and win the big one if its any time its now he aint getten any younger

body88

« Reply #63 on: January 14, 2007, 05:55:50 PM »
This Manning choking thing is old. They just beat the best defensive team in the AFC ON THE ROAD pretty convincingly. But I guess if that helps you sleep at night.

If the Colts defense plays like they did yesterday and Peyton has anywhere near a good game, I'd expect the Colts to win. Brady can't even completely 55% of his passes.

Brady has 3 rings and is a 2 time superbowl mvp.  Manning did not throw a touchdown yesterday and threw 5 picks. Manning has the best recievers in the game. Brady has won 14 of the 18 meetings between the two.

You are unreal.

Fury

• Getbig V
« Reply #64 on: January 14, 2007, 05:57:34 PM »

Brady has 3 rings and is a 2 time superbowl mvp.  Manning did not throw a touchdown yesterday and threw 5 picks. Manning has the best recievers in the game. Brady has won 14 of the 18 meetings between the two.

You are unreal.

What's your point? Last I checked, the Ravens have the best defense in the NFL and Peyton drove them to within field goal range FIVE times. FIVE TIMES. He did what he had to do to win. Meanwhile, you refuse to admit that Brady was terrible today. Talk about a hypocritical Boston douche bag. This is my problem with the Pats. It's not the team, it's these Mass. fans.

body88

« Reply #65 on: January 14, 2007, 05:58:43 PM »
What's your point? Last I checked, the Ravens have the best defense in the NFL and Peyton drove them to within field goal range FIVE times. FIVE TIMES. He did what he had to do to win. Meanwhile, you refuse to admit that Brady was terrible today. Talk about a hypocritical Boston douche bag. This is my problem with the Pats. It's not the team, it's these Mass. fans.

I said Brady was having a terrible game inthe main thread. Must have mussed that one?

headhuntersix

• Getbig V
« Reply #66 on: January 14, 2007, 06:00:09 PM »
Um..Brady threw two TD's. Whats ur point. Manning was horrible and could not drive down the field. We did....He was not playing an offensive powerhouse..he had alot better field postion then the Pats did all game..gimme a break.
L

RUDE BUOY

• Getbig V
  • The Franchise
« Reply #67 on: January 14, 2007, 06:01:35 PM »
Um..Brady threw two TD's. Whats ur point. Manning was horrible and could not drive down the field. We did....He was not playing an offensive powerhouse..he had alot better field postion then the Pats did all game..gimme a break.
do you honestly see mannning being that terrible two weeks in a row i dont see it happening

body88

« Reply #68 on: January 14, 2007, 06:02:22 PM »
do you honestly see mannning being that terrible two weeks in a row i dont see it happening

Do you see Brady? he was on a  5 game streak with no picks before today.

Fury

• Getbig V
« Reply #69 on: January 14, 2007, 06:02:44 PM »

They drove down to field goal range on the defense FIVE times. Tell me, are you honestly fucking retarded? Apparently walking up and down the field to the red zone all game isn't driving now.  As if every team can throw 1-3 TD's on the Ravens D with that speed. ::)

headhuntersix

• Getbig V
« Reply #70 on: January 14, 2007, 06:02:59 PM »
Well he just was so yeah..three weeks we'll see.
L

headhuntersix

• Getbig V
« Reply #71 on: January 14, 2007, 06:04:30 PM »
Last year..The damm Donkey's didn't make the play-offs this year.  ::)
L

RUDE BUOY

• Getbig V
  • The Franchise
« Reply #72 on: January 14, 2007, 06:05:35 PM »
Do you see Brady? he was on a  5 game streak with no picks before today.
nope i dont see either guy playing terrible two weeks in a row so i guess the defence's better be up to snub cause i think we are gonna see a shoot out next week

headhuntersix

• Getbig V
« Reply #73 on: January 14, 2007, 06:09:09 PM »
I hope we can run the ball. I think Brady will stay upright but we gotta run the damm ball.
L

body88

« Reply #74 on: January 14, 2007, 06:10:04 PM »
They drove down to field goal range on the defense FIVE times. Tell me, are you honestly fucking retarded? Apparently walking up and down the field to the red zone all game isn't driving now.  As if every team can throw 1-3 TD's on the Ravens D with that speed. ::)

The pats got it done. Lt got 120 yards Merrimen got owned and they lost.