Author Topic: PATRIOTS/CHARGERS  (Read 23863 times)

AVBG

Re: PATRIOTS WIN !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
« Reply #75 on: January 14, 2007, 06:10:20 PM »
yay Patriots.

RUDE BUOY

• Getbig V
  • The Franchise
« Reply #76 on: January 14, 2007, 06:10:37 PM »
I hope we can run the ball. I think Brady will stay upright but we gotta run the damm ball.
with the back field you guys have between your two guys you should have at least 180 yrds rushing  :o

body88

« Reply #77 on: January 14, 2007, 06:11:35 PM »
with the back field you guys have between your two guys you should have at least 180 yrds rushing  :o

Shows you how good the chargers d is.

RUDE BUOY

• Getbig V
  • The Franchise
« Reply #78 on: January 14, 2007, 06:12:19 PM »
Shows you how good the chargers d is.
how much was the final tally on the NE rush yards

body88

« Reply #79 on: January 14, 2007, 06:12:50 PM »
how much was the final tally on the NE rush yards

Haven't looked yet.

Fury

• Getbig V
  • All aboard the USS Leverage
Re: PATRIOTS/CHARGERS
« Reply #81 on: January 14, 2007, 06:15:08 PM »
Last year..The damm Donkey's didn't make the play-offs this year.  ::)

And here you are bringing up Championship games from 3 years ago. If you're going to be a hypocrite, at least make it consistent. The Patriots of this year aren't anywhere near the level of the Patriots from 3 years ago. That team didn't have to rely on the opponents beating themselves to win. ::)

body88

« Reply #82 on: January 14, 2007, 06:16:35 PM »
And here you are bringing up Championship games from 3 years ago. If you're going to be a hypocrite, at least make it consistent. The Patriots of this year aren't anywhere near the level of the Patriots from 3 years ago. That team didn't have to rely on the opponents beating themselves to win. ::)

Actually you are wrong. the defense is just as good statistically. The new recievers are getting there timing with brady now and are comparable to the old ones. You are the worst loser I have ever come across.

Fury

• Getbig V
« Reply #83 on: January 14, 2007, 06:17:10 PM »
http://www.superbowl.com/gamecenter/live/NFL_20070114_NE@SD

Wowsors! They're built for a Super Bowl run when 2 good backs can't even rack up more htan 30 yards a piece.  ::)

RUDE BUOY

• Getbig V
  • The Franchise
« Reply #84 on: January 14, 2007, 06:17:24 PM »
Actually you are wrong. the defense is just as good statistically. The new recievers are getting there timing with brady now and are comparable to the old ones. You are the worst loser I have ever come across.
it had to suck losing branch though he was one of you best

RUDE BUOY

• Getbig V
  • The Franchise
« Reply #85 on: January 14, 2007, 06:18:07 PM »
Wowsors! They're built for a Super Bowl run when 2 good backs can't even rack up more htan 30 yards a piece.  ::)
yah didnt get very much yrds

Fury

• Getbig V
« Reply #86 on: January 14, 2007, 06:18:11 PM »

How can you say that? They were terrible today. I don't recall the Pats of 3 years ago having to rely on the other team making countless mistakes to win. They were outplayed in every facet of the game today and by the luck of God came out with a win. You can thank Bellichek for that, because the players sure as hell did everything in their power to lose.

body88

« Reply #87 on: January 14, 2007, 06:18:41 PM »
Right, you saw how good the defense was today. Btw, manning won yesterday on field goals ::)

You are jelous and it is halarious.

body88

« Reply #88 on: January 14, 2007, 06:19:16 PM »
yah didnt get very much yrds

reee, the san d defense was very good today if you guys did not notice.

Fury

• Getbig V
« Reply #89 on: January 14, 2007, 06:19:56 PM »
Right, you saw how good the defense was today. Btw, manning won yesterday on field goals ::)

You are jelous and it is halarious.

They also played one of the greatest defenses this game has seen in the last 50 years. Ironically, the Ravens D is BETTER than the Chargers. Idiot.

body88

« Reply #90 on: January 14, 2007, 06:20:17 PM »
Look up the defensive stats for this year.  Compare them to years ago.

body88

« Reply #91 on: January 14, 2007, 06:20:54 PM »
They also played one of the greatest defenses this game has seen in the last 50 years. Ironically, the Ravens D is BETTER than the Chargers. Idiot.

The chargers are a better team.

RUDE BUOY

• Getbig V
  • The Franchise
« Reply #92 on: January 14, 2007, 06:21:03 PM »
reee, the san d defense was very good today if you guys did not notice.
yup wouldnt want to face those guys on thier worst day! we can all argue about this all night it dont matter the pats are already focusing on the colts

Fury

• Getbig V
« Reply #93 on: January 14, 2007, 06:21:44 PM »
The chargers are a better team.

And the Ravens Defense is still better than the Chargers. And yet the Colts still got into field goal range FIVE times with 3 of those field goals being under 35 yards.  ::)

body88

« Reply #94 on: January 14, 2007, 06:22:35 PM »
And the Ravens Defense is still better than the Chargers. And yet the Colts still got into field goal range FIVE times with 3 of those field goals being under 35 yards.  ::)

Manning threw 5 picks ( technically 8 if they held on) and no td's.  Chargers are better.

Fury

• Getbig V
« Reply #95 on: January 14, 2007, 06:22:51 PM »
Look up the defensive stats for this year.  Compare them to years ago.

I'm not talking about the defense. I'm talking about the offense and the team in general not being anywhere near the old level. They didn't have to rely on the Chargers beating themselves to even stand a chance of winning.

body88

« Reply #96 on: January 14, 2007, 06:24:22 PM »
I'm not talking about the defense. I'm talking about the offense and the team in general not being anywhere near the old level. They didn't have to rely on the Chargers beating themselves to even stand a chance of winning.

Caldwell and branch have identical numbers. They are  close. Pats had no running game in those years. backs did not do well today against a ferocious San D defense. but they have done good all year.

Fury

• Getbig V
« Reply #97 on: January 14, 2007, 06:26:03 PM »
Caldwell and branch have identical numbers. They are  close. Pats had no running game in those years. backs did not do well today against a ferocious San D defense. but they have done good all year.

Then why did they have to rely on SD beating themselves to win? They were outplayed offensively, defensively and on special teams. But shit happens and they ended up winning. Doesn't make them anywhere near being the better team. But that's football and this game would blow if that wasn't the case.

body88

« Reply #98 on: January 14, 2007, 06:28:19 PM »
Then why did they have to rely on SD beating themselves to win? They were outplayed offensively, defensively and on special teams. But shit happens and they ended up winning. Doesn't make them anywhere near being the better team. But that's football and this game would blow if that wasn't the case.

Ravens would have killed the colts if they had not melted down. Seldem do teams in the playoffs play there best, have no turnoevers, and beat a team soundly on all sides of the ball, Mistakes are a part of human nature and part of football. Not making mistakes is a factor in winning games ::)You are jelous, and that is a fact.

The bottom line is Brady is a two time superbowl mvp and a 3 time superbowl winner. He has proven himself time after time in the biggest of games. he is considered one of the greatest ever for a reason. This is a fact, saying otherwise is pure jelousy and laughable. Brady threw zerio picks in the jets game. How many did manning throw in the kc game?

At his worst today he still played better then the 5 pick wonder. Hell, he should have had 8. brady was on a 5 game streak with no picks. Manning has been tossing them since the end of the regular season. He has the best weapons in the game. This is laughable! 

I have not talked a word of shit about Manning. You consider me posting valid stats as shit talking. All you have to do is look at the posts to see you are making most everything you say up.

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
« Reply #99 on: January 14, 2007, 07:02:30 PM »
Like I've been saying, I wouldn't bet against the Pats.  I knew it was over when the Chargers had to punt with about 3 minutes left in the game.  Brady is simply too good in crunch time.  Tough loss for the Chargers.