Author Topic: Which of These Three Best Describes Shawn Ray  (Read 5566 times)

alexxx

• Getbig V
  • Don't hate..
Re: Which of These Three Best Describes Shawn Ray
« Reply #25 on: January 15, 2007, 07:25:22 AM »
Did Arnold make a nazis comment? Or did he make fun of the handicap kids?
just push some weight!

Pollux

• Getbig V
  • I'm kind of a big deal!
« Reply #26 on: January 15, 2007, 07:28:35 AM »
1. arrogant prick
2. pretends to be religious--but has no clue
3. short fat loudmouthed idiot you would like to kick in the face

4. All of the above

rccs

• Getbig IV
  • Alma Matter!
« Reply #27 on: January 15, 2007, 07:44:30 AM »
Did Arnold make a nazis comment? Or did he make fun of the handicap kids?
He is not nazi. But he is Austrian and lived "the inside of nazi regimen" for sometime. Probably he talks about it, but he never defended any nazi policy. He is a conservative and preserves somes values, and people tend do confuse it with nazi affirmation, especially the stupid american media!
S

alexxx

• Getbig V
  • Don't hate..
« Reply #28 on: January 15, 2007, 07:59:06 AM »
He is not nazi. But he is Austrian and lived "the inside of nazi regimen" for sometime. Probably he talks about it, but he never defended any nazi policy. He is a conservative and preserves somes values, and people tend do confuse it with nazi affirmation, especially the stupid american media!

I never said he was a nazi.
just push some weight!

onlyme

• Getbig V
  • Don't Fuck With Bears
« Reply #29 on: January 15, 2007, 09:53:39 AM »
hahahhahh your an unemployed actor who 'once' worked in movies.you have nothing to do in your life and half of the time your on getbig..i think so your the one who needs to get a job.some one who has a job does not need to post here 10,000 times..so hence your post count says it all.

I am no longer in that business.  In fact, I made more in the 10 years I was in the business than you have and will make in your life.  I promise you that.  Remember where you live Shashant.  And yes I spend allot fo time on here cause I can.  I do it from my room or I take my laptop down to my pool and stand in it while I post and look over the Kona Bay.  Somethings you can only dream about.  You have to live with that I don't.  Shashant give it up already.  You are fighting a losing battle with a fellow loser kiwihole.  Look at his screenname.  It wreaks of gayism.  You too are perfect together.  Shashant now go get some water for your mom.

the shadow

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • THE FLAG OF THE ZAPATISTA ARMY OF LIBERATION
« Reply #30 on: January 15, 2007, 09:58:18 AM »
I am no longer in that business.  In fact, I made more in the 10 years I was in the business than you have and will make in your life.  I promise you that.  Remember where you live Shashant.  And yes I spend allot fo time on here cause I can.  I do it from my room or I take my laptop down to my pool and stand in it while I post and look over the Kona Bay.  Somethings you can only dream about.  You have to live with that I don't.  Shashant give it up already.  You are fighting a losing battle with a fellow loser kiwihole.  Look at his screenname.  It wreaks of gayism.  You too are perfect together.  Shashant now go get some water for your mom.
i ain't fighting a battle..its just your stupid name dropping is fuckin irritating..'ooh george bush is my real close buddy.i used to visit his ranch and we used ride the horses together.. and ohh yeah the other day  clinton invited me to play glof with him.i tell you he plays reall awesome golf'
RATM RULZ THE WORLD

benchthis

• Getbig V
  • operation deep throat
« Reply #31 on: January 15, 2007, 09:59:50 AM »
keep drinking that good ol hateraid o and shawn fucked a tranny

kyomu

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • トホカミエミタメ ハラヒタマヒ キヨメタマフ
« Reply #32 on: January 15, 2007, 10:05:35 AM »
Wow!Invite me someday please! :D

Shawn Ray

• Pros
  • Getbig V
  • Digital Muscle Media
« Reply #33 on: January 15, 2007, 12:41:58 PM »
It looks like I'm all 3 of the above!
God Bless America, I'm many things but the one thign I'm most proud of is the infatucation Keith has of me from Hawaii.
Keith, although I'm over 16, you know I love you :-*

ALL YOU CAN EAT IS NOW OPEN FOR ONLYME!

Lee_a_priest

• Pros
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #34 on: January 15, 2007, 12:46:28 PM »
It looks like I'm all 3 of the above!
God Bless America, I'm many things but the one thign I'm most proud of is the infatucation Keith has of me from Hawaii.
Keith, although I'm over 16, you know I love you :-*

ALL YOU CAN EAT IS NOW OPEN FOR ONLYME!

DOES THAT MEAN YOUR SITTING WITH YOUR LEGS OPEN WAITING FOR HIM?

ToxicAvenger

• Getbig V
  • I thawt I taw a twat!
« Reply #35 on: January 15, 2007, 12:47:50 PM »
What do you got against Shawn?  He was a hell of a bodybuilder

ya missed it when he used to come on gebig saying " he wanted to get steroids out of bbing"

a tad hypocritical dontcha think?

esp since he is soo much into doing the right thing...  :-\
carpe` vaginum!

alexxx

• Getbig V
  • Don't hate..
« Reply #36 on: January 15, 2007, 12:52:03 PM »
DOES THAT MEAN YOUR SITTING WITH YOUR LEGS OPEN WAITING FOR HIM?

LOL
just push some weight!

tommywishbone

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Biscuit
« Reply #37 on: January 15, 2007, 12:53:40 PM »
Son, like I said before you are on GetBig to be laughed at and thatsall.  Your opinion on anything means nothing since you have done nothing and are nothing.  Lets the grownups discuss.  Get a job and help your family.  You and I both know they need it.

;D
a

Tre

• Expert
  • Getbig V
  • "What you don't have is a career."
« Reply #38 on: January 15, 2007, 01:05:53 PM »

Gonna have to go with the religion one, as that applies to all religious people.  :D

Hedgehog

• Getbig V
  • It Rubs The Lotion On Its Skin.
« Reply #39 on: January 15, 2007, 01:44:43 PM »
I don't give a fcuk about Gold Ray's personality.

He has one of the greatest physiques ever. This is bodybuilding, not a personality contest.

-Hedge
As empty as paradise

ToxicAvenger

• Getbig V
  • I thawt I taw a twat!
« Reply #40 on: January 15, 2007, 01:53:28 PM »
I don't give a fcuk about Gold Ray's personality.

He has one of the greatest physiques ever. This is bodybuilding, not a personality contest.

-Hedge

but you ok with him trying to get steroids out of bbing?  he's been known to vocalize that quite often...

i'd like to hear what you think..
carpe` vaginum!

ozman

• Getbig IV
« Reply #41 on: January 15, 2007, 02:05:16 PM »
hahahhahh your an unemployed actor who 'once' worked in movies.you have nothing to do in your life and half of the time your on getbig..i think so your the one who needs to get a job.some one who has a job does not need to post here 10,000 times..so hence your post count says it all.

at least he gets to live in Hawaii

will938

• Getbig III
  • No Bull!
« Reply #42 on: January 15, 2007, 02:22:42 PM »
Shadow, why have you not tried to blow yourself up yet? I clearly remember telling you to do so! now go and get that hydrogen peroxide and do us all a favour ;)
Team Efferding

Spicy Shushi

• Getbig III
  • KNOW HOMO?
« Reply #43 on: January 15, 2007, 07:09:30 PM »
Being a great BB is far far far from making him a great person.  His fake religious bullshit has been exposed many times.  His condensending way of treating people is boring and exhibits a lack of respect and insecurity.  He is out of the competition where he flourished even with only winning 2 shows and he misses the attention.  Now the only way he can get any attention is by putting down other people and other pro BB's including Lee.  But, Lee holds his own very easily. 

People who idolize Sean do not know the real Sean.  Saying he was nice to you at a show is far from reality.  He is paid to be nice at the show.  Judge someone by the way they act in the background or alone.  Arnold was defintiely a huge idol with me growing up, but walking with him one day I heard him say something that changed my whole image of him.  I generally get aloing with everyone no matter what others say about them.  But when I get fucked more than once then their image changes. 

You can bet Sean will come on here with his one liners rippng me apart but I am one of many many many others who really know him and say the same stuff.  Sure he was a great BB but it ended there

Onlyme, you have Shawn down to a tee. (Except for the spelling of his name) He's a former great bodybuilder who is truly a hypocritical, self-centered, arrogant lowlife. He has one of the worst reps in bodybuilding among those in the industry.   
Enjoy your dish...

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
« Reply #44 on: January 15, 2007, 07:50:42 PM »
Onlyme, you have Shawn down to a tee. (Except for the spelling of his name) He's a former great bodybuilder who is truly a hypocritical, self-centered, arrogant lowlife. He has one of the worst reps in bodybuilding among those in the industry.   
Self centered maybe is a trait aquired as one becomes successful and in his case his physique put him in that top echelon and sometime's people lose their way toward's making it to the top.but  low life is a stretch he still has to answer to his wife,family,parent's ,i'm sure he was raised by people and not wolve's,low life steal's from the same people who created and nurtured him or her and never has remorse,he does not strike me as that type.

Disgusted

• Expert
  • Getbig V
« Reply #45 on: January 15, 2007, 07:55:21 PM »
4. All of the above

Yeah, that one.  ;D

slaveboy1980

• Getbig V
  • Thought is the arrow of time; memory never fades.
« Reply #46 on: January 15, 2007, 07:59:17 PM »
sean and onlyme are friends, its just business

Shawn Ray

• Pros
  • Getbig V
  • Digital Muscle Media
« Reply #47 on: January 15, 2007, 08:02:10 PM »
 ;D

slaveboy1980

• Getbig V
  • Thought is the arrow of time; memory never fades.
« Reply #48 on: January 15, 2007, 08:04:24 PM »
;D

sean is a christian business man so he knows what he is doing  ;D

sean and onlyme are united in battle

Shawn Ray

• Pros
  • Getbig V
  • Digital Muscle Media
« Reply #49 on: January 15, 2007, 08:07:03 PM »
 :o