Author Topic: wifes, girlfriends and aas use.  (Read 3429 times)

Figo

• Getbig V
wifes, girlfriends and aas use.
« on: January 16, 2007, 06:05:42 AM »
What do you guys tell the ladies in your lives regarding your aas use, if anything?

Do you administer at home or gym?

Curious to find out reactions.

Overload

• Getbig V
  • KO Artist
Re: wifes, girlfriends and aas use.
« Reply #1 on: January 16, 2007, 06:18:16 AM »
Absolutely nothing.

i will never live with a women so it's easy for me.

8)

wes mantooth

• Getbig IV
  • Dorothy Mantooth is a saint!
« Reply #2 on: January 16, 2007, 06:41:54 AM »
Absolutely nothing.

i will never live with a women so it's easy for me.

8)

LOL...damn overload...scorned dude?

wes mantooth

• Getbig IV
« Reply #3 on: January 16, 2007, 06:43:43 AM »
What do you guys tell the ladies in your lives regarding your aas use, if anything?

Do you administer at home or gym?

Curious to find out reactions.

my girlfriends have always known. i have always dated fitness girls anyway, so they know the deal.

i would never hide something like that from a woman i loved. its just better to get it out in the open for me.

Rimbaud

• Getbig V
  • There can be only one.
« Reply #4 on: January 16, 2007, 06:59:29 AM »
My wife knows & doesn't really care. She especially likes it when the Test is kicking  ;D. The only thing I don't do is inject in front of her - she would freak out. I do keep the cost of gear from her though.

I administer at home - always.

wes mantooth

• Getbig IV
« Reply #5 on: January 16, 2007, 07:07:19 AM »
My wife knows & doesn't really care. She especially likes it when the Test is kicking  ;D. The only thing I don't do is inject in front of her - she would freak out. I do keep the cost of gear from her though.

I administer at home - always.

LOL...exactly!!!

Overload

• Getbig V
  • KO Artist
« Reply #6 on: January 16, 2007, 07:24:28 AM »
LOL...damn overload...scorned dude?

Nope. I haven't ever put myself in the position to get burned.

I'm a loner and i like it quiet and simple when i get home from work or the gym. Women cause distractions and they ALL get on my nerves in a matter of time.

Growing up on a farm with a big family made me really enjoy the peace and quiet, that is why i choose to live alone.

My gal comes over alot but only stays the night on weekends. She saw my Anabolics 2006 book and asked about it and i just told her it was good reading material. considering i have 100's of nutrition and training books i guess she just blew it off. i've been big since we met so she doesn't think too much about it, at least she doesn't ever ask about steroids. one of her guy friends made a comment and i just laughed...it's none of their business.

I'm a very simple person...women change that very quickly.

8)

Petrucci

• Getbig IV
  • Team Kratos!!!
« Reply #7 on: January 16, 2007, 07:30:17 AM »
not only my girfriend knows but she helped me to get some of the test i took! LOL

at first she was nervous about it, but since the test started to kick in she loved the side effects LOL

she even propose to me to give the injections...but it wasnt necessary until now at least  ;)
!

wes mantooth

• Getbig IV
« Reply #8 on: January 16, 2007, 07:32:26 AM »

I'm a loner and i like it quiet and simple when i get home from work or the gym. Women cause distractions and they ALL get on my nerves in a matter of time.

Growing up on a farm with a big family made me really enjoy the peace and quiet, that is why i choose to live alone.

My gal comes over alot but only stays the night on weekends. She saw my Anabolics 2006 book and asked about it and i just told her it was good reading material. considering i have 100's of nutrition and training books i guess she just blew it off. i've been big since we met so she doesn't think too much about it, at least she doesn't ever ask about steroids. one of her guy friends made a comment and i just laughed...it's none of their business.

8)

LOL..i heard that! if it works for you.....right on brother!

krazee

• Getbig III
  • It's all about the next shirt size....
« Reply #9 on: January 16, 2007, 07:35:16 AM »

8)

Bro, you are truly deep aren't you. I'm gonna live by these words now....but then reality sets in and I remember I'm married and have a girlfriend...wife knows nothing, girlfriend knows everything....she's actually picked shit up for me, gotta love that....that's why she gets it all the time....gotta love the sust.
Just spot me BITCH!!!

Captain Equipoise

• Getbig V
  • back from the dead...
« Reply #10 on: January 16, 2007, 07:41:13 AM »
I've always been open about my AAS use, never saw any point in trying to hide it, it's my life and I'll decide what goes into my body, end of story. My girlfriends have all known about it in the past, some hated it, some loved it. I live on my own so I always inject in a nice clean sterile place with lots of lighting, etc.  If any girl I was with didn't want to be with me because of the gear use then I would just have to say bye to her. :)

Rimbaud

• Getbig V
  • There can be only one.
« Reply #11 on: January 16, 2007, 07:43:51 AM »
Bro, you are truly deep aren't you. I'm gonna live by these words now....but then reality sets in and I remember I'm married and have a girlfriend...wife knows nothing, girlfriend knows everything....she's actually picked shit up for me, gotta love that....that's why she gets it all the time....gotta love the sust.

Wife & a girlfriend? Be careful, karma can be a bitch.

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Diet first, all else second
« Reply #12 on: January 16, 2007, 07:51:20 AM »
probably wife fucks around on him also ...bet the girlfriend too. Idon't tell my girlfriend anything . When i do diet she sees the way i eat and it's weird to her but i never bring up aas and never will.

krazee

• Getbig III
  • It's all about the next shirt size....
« Reply #13 on: January 16, 2007, 08:10:13 AM »
Wife & a girlfriend? Be careful, karma can be a bitch.

Seperated from the wife before I started to fuck around....Karma can be a bitch....and as far as the girlfriend...it's the new chick in my life is all. Sorry forgot to clarify in my last statement, my bad.
Just spot me BITCH!!!

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Diet first, all else second
« Reply #14 on: January 16, 2007, 08:16:17 AM »
ok..got it now.. ;D

Rimbaud

• Getbig V
  • There can be only one.
« Reply #15 on: January 16, 2007, 08:18:49 AM »
Seperated from the wife before I started to f**k around....Karma can be a bitch....and as far as the girlfriend...it's the new chick in my life is all. Sorry forgot to clarify in my last statement, my bad.

I see. It's all good then.

Overload

• Getbig V
  • KO Artist
« Reply #16 on: January 16, 2007, 08:49:24 AM »
Bro, you are truly deep aren't you.

Yes.

I find life intellectually stimulating...

i hardly ever turn a TV or radio on...

I'm a thinker and a reader...

8)

Rimbaud

• Getbig V
  • There can be only one.
« Reply #17 on: January 16, 2007, 12:04:30 PM »
I'm a thinker and a reader...

8)

As am I...what do you read?

MLAT

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #18 on: January 16, 2007, 12:11:44 PM »
The wife knows all about it.  She knows how much I spend on gear what I'm on and the dosages.  No complaints at all!

Rimbaud

• Getbig V
  • There can be only one.
« Reply #19 on: January 16, 2007, 12:30:40 PM »
The wife knows all about it.  She knows how much I spend on gear what I'm on and the dosages.  No complaints at all!

Lucky you. If my wife knew what I spent on gear she'd freak (even though it averages less then $50 a month).

DarthNemesis21

• Getbig II
  • The darkside makes you stonger.Gives you focus!
« Reply #20 on: January 16, 2007, 12:52:16 PM »
My chick knows everything.The bi#$% is reaping the benefits so she dosent care.Infact, she looks forward to my cycles.As much as I do. 8)
give in to the darkside

Captain Equipoise

• Getbig V
  • back from the dead...
« Reply #21 on: January 16, 2007, 09:17:45 PM »
Lucky you. If my wife knew what I spent on gear she'd freak (even though it averages less then $50 a month).

My gear costs pale in comparison to what I spend on stupid gadgets.. digital camera's, ipods, ps3, oh and I have a penchant for really nice expensive watches... so the little amount I spend on gear really is nothing for them to whine about when there's a $2500 watch that I just must have, LOL

Figo

• Getbig V
« Reply #22 on: January 16, 2007, 11:25:55 PM »
My gear costs pale in comparison to what I spend on stupid gadgets.. digital camera's, ipods, ps3, oh and I have a penchant for really nice expensive watches... so the little amount I spend on gear really is nothing for them to whine about when there's a $2500 watch that I just must have, LOL

Thats quite the timepiece! Whoa!

whitewidow

« Reply #23 on: January 17, 2007, 12:35:13 AM »
is it just me or do women not seem to like gear usage?? most women think using steroids are stupid. these are girls who believed the 8th grade PE teacher that steroids are the plague. in actuality they lied to us-steroids are safe!

Luv2Hurt

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #24 on: January 17, 2007, 05:19:33 AM »
I will not mention it to GF's until I figure out who they are and if I can trust them.  If they are keepers and there is some potential for a long term relationship I will tell them.  If some slut I'm just trying to f*ck asks and I know its just gonna be a fling I will not say a word about it or lie if they ask.

This one bimbo I screwed spent the night and in the morning took a shower and stuff.  Well I had rubbing alcohol on the bathroom counter(gear was in cabinet below) and she was not stupid.  Seeing that she must have done some snooping, cause shortly after that shes like "I gotta go" Well next day I went to take my shots and could tell the way they were put back in the bag that someone else had been in there.  Then it all became clear as to why she had to go so fast.

Yes for most people drug use of this nature is a deal breaker, thats why if its a significant other they need to know, its hard and not healthy to live lies, too stressful also.  Some may even say its a sub-conscious attempt to sabotage a relationship.  Imagine if the shoe was on the other foot?