Author Topic: Was "onlyme" misdiagnosed by his doctors?  (Read 10335 times)

Vince B

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What you!
Re: Was "onlyme" misdiagnosed by his doctors?
« Reply #25 on: January 19, 2007, 04:24:25 PM »
Well, Keith, that will be the day when I assess my intelligence by what the blokes on Getbig say about me.

I have read up on cellulitis. It is a common problem with morbidly obese people who have fluid retention in their legs. Whether other people also have this problem is irrelevant. I haven't personally heard of anyone with the disease who wasn't fat.

Since doctors were discussing and debating what caused your disease it means there was no consensus or certainty. Had you captured the spider and brought it with you to the hospital that would have been good evidence. In the absence of such a specimen the doctors have to go by the symptoms. The symptoms indicated it could be that particular spider bite or maybe it was something else. I have no idea.

Subsequent problems you have had with that leg could have been a consequence of having had that problem. The damage could then cause swelling, etc., that could get infected from time to time.

It amuses me that so many here use age to account for unacceptable statements made on Getbig. What the hell is that all about?

That anyone posts on Getbig with his own name is evidence that good sense was absent when registering. To persist on Getbig surely is not either beneficial nor rewarding in any way whatever. To be equated with a primitive mind like Goodrum is about as pathetic as it gets around here. At least I can laugh at myself.

Beks

• Getbig III
  • " See Ya real Soon"
Re: Is BrianX really that Stupid?
« Reply #26 on: January 19, 2007, 06:00:40 PM »
Whats it like to feel Adonis's 3" c@*k up your loose ASS?, your so stupid you couldn't even write more than two lines let alone a damn page!, So you went to "all" that trouble researching this BullShit because? your 12noon "trick" Daddy appointment never showed and you so wanted to get on your knees and feel his c@*k sliding down that renowned throat of yours?
In Getbig terms you Owned your own stupid Ass on this one. Whats next? we get to see you servicing your younger brother on YouTube?

I've been doing some research on the brown recluse spider, AKA Loxosceles reclusa. According to onlyme, he was bit in his sleep by a brown recluse spider while living in Los Angeles, California. There's only one problem with this story: there are virtually no brown recluse spiders living in California. In fact, there have only been 10 confirmed sightings of brown recluse spiders in California in the past 40 years, and they were all brought in from out of state. This spider lives almost exclusively in the central midwest, from Nebraska down to Texas and over to western Georgia. Los Angeles is about 1000 miles removed from the areas inhabited by the brown recluse. See this map: http://spiders.ucr.edu/images/colorloxmap.gif

According to Rick Vetter of the UC Riverside Department of Entomology, thousands of people in California have been misdiagnosed as having been the victim of a brown recluse spider. This is backed up by the website of the California Poison Control System (http://www.calpoison.org/public/spiders.html), which states that "Spider experts across the state agree that the true brown recluse spider does NOT live in California, but is native to Kansas, Texas, Oklahoma and Mississippi". It further states that "People bitten by an unseen spider sometimes blame the brown recluse spider because their bite resembles a brown recluse spider bite. However, there are a number of other spiders and insects, as well as other medical conditions, that are capable of producing tissue wounds of similar appearance, but these are usually of a lesser severity". In many cases, necrotic skin lesions are blamed on the brown recluse, despite mountains of evidence that there are no brown recluse living in California.

The evidence against "onlyme" being the victim of a brown recluse is even stronger when you realize that the brown recluse is a very docile creature, and that they are always found in large groups. A group of students in Oklahoma collected 60 brown recluse spiders in only 7 minutes. A woman in Kansas found 2,055 brown recluse spiders living in her home, collected them by hand, and sent them to a university. Neither she nor her two kids were ever bitten by a spider. Millions of people in the midwest live around brown recluse spiders and are never bitten by them.

http://light-science.com/spiderskin.html
http://spiders.ucr.edu/myth.html.

There is really only one reasonable conclusion that can be made. Onlyme suffered from some unknown illness, and was misdiagnosed by his doctors. He probably stood a greater chance of being struck by an asteroid than being bit by a brown recluse.

onlyme

• Getbig V
  • Don't Fuck With Bears
« Reply #27 on: January 19, 2007, 06:07:23 PM »
Well, Keith, that will be the day when I assess my intelligence by what the blokes on Getbig say about me.

I have read up on cellulitis. It is a common problem with morbidly obese people who have fluid retention in their legs. Whether other people also have this problem is irrelevant. I haven't personally heard of anyone with the disease who wasn't fat.

Since doctors were discussing and debating what caused your disease it means there was no consensus or certainty. Had you captured the spider and brought it with you to the hospital that would have been good evidence. In the absence of such a specimen the doctors have to go by the symptoms. The symptoms indicated it could be that particular spider bite or maybe it was something else. I have no idea.

Subsequent problems you have had with that leg could have been a consequence of having had that problem. The damage could then cause swelling, etc., that could get infected from time to time.

It amuses me that so many here use age to account for unacceptable statements made on Getbig. What the hell is that all about?

That anyone posts on Getbig with his own name is evidence that good sense was absent when registering. To persist on Getbig surely is not either beneficial nor rewarding in any way whatever. To be equated with a primitive mind like Goodrum is about as pathetic as it gets around here. At least I can laugh at myself.

You DO NOT get cellulitis from fluid retention.  With all your research and the numeorus times I have mentioned it on here I am surprised you have not mentioned lymphdema(?).  That is why I have fluid retention.  The infection damaged my lymph system in my lower leg.  I understand you are a medical doctor but I would rather listen to the doctors I have.  

To help you out a little.  Obese people who get the Cellulitis get it because of the weakening of their immune system.  Obese people have fluid retention because of the lymphodema.  With that, any cut or scape or insect bite to the lower limbs tend to be suspectable to cellulitis easier.  But cellulitis is not caused by fluid retention.  

Another note.  I have been overweight (seriously) since 2002.  That is when the lymphodema set in.  That is also when the leg started having its worse reactions.  Before that even though I weighed more than usual (from not training) I was far from being observed as obese by most.  The pic of me in the water is at just over 400 which is 100+ lbs heavier than I usually am but at least I still have some muscle and thats not training hard in about 3 or 4 years.

You not hearing of anyone not fat having cellulitis is either bullshit or you need to get out more.  It is very very very common.  It can happend to anyone.  Please do some more research or just concentrate on making one-off machines to train arms.  

I think you are spending too much time on here cause posts have changed over the months to basically dumb.  

Vince B

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What you!
« Reply #28 on: January 20, 2007, 12:32:12 AM »
Hey, Keith, you assume too much about some of the things I have posted. I have read what causes cellulitus and it is a bacterial infection. Those with poor circulation in the lower limbs tend to be more at risk of these kinds of infections. The one thing that is clear is that it is not a pleasant disease at all.

If a person can get less intelligent over the months while posting on Getbig that is more a product of associating with gifted people than any deterioration or laxity.

Shawn Ray

• Pros
  • Getbig V
  • Digital Muscle Media
« Reply #29 on: January 20, 2007, 10:28:24 AM »
Just in, Tamali got bit by a Spider and has now joined Keith on the island of Hawaii!

onlyme

• Getbig V
  • Don't Fuck With Bears
« Reply #30 on: January 20, 2007, 11:32:38 AM »
Just in Sean Ray still thinking he matters.  Sean please tell us how much your show will lose this year.  Please tell us.  Haven't heard a word about your show.  How many more sponsors are you going to fuck this year. Please tell us Sean. Fill us in with your predictable one-liners and side-stepping posts.

the choad

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • King Of All Meltdowns
« Reply #31 on: January 20, 2007, 11:34:22 AM »
Just in, Tamali got bit by a Spider and has now joined Keith on the island of Hawaii!

LMAO... :)

onlyme

• Getbig V
  • Don't Fuck With Bears
« Reply #32 on: January 20, 2007, 11:35:25 AM »
Was wondering, what was your excuse to charge a promoter to guest pose and showing up like this.  Give us one of your bullshit Christan responses.  I always love those fake Christian answers you give.  I am pretty sure Sean everyone know you are full of shit.  SO keep it up never change.

freespirit

• Getbig V
  • Revolt!
« Reply #33 on: January 28, 2007, 07:32:11 AM »

Onlyme is not the only one.

http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=f50838fffc

SteelePegasus

• Getbig V
  • Life, death, in between is getbig.com
« Reply #34 on: January 28, 2007, 07:45:46 AM »
interesting thread..other than Shawn acting like a little kid

No wonder I hate the outdoors..I will stay in the big city thank you very much.

for the record, does bug spray keep away spiders?
Here comes the money shot

Your MAAAAaaaa

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • GETBIGS MINISTER OF SEXUAL HEALTH
« Reply #35 on: January 28, 2007, 07:46:03 AM »
Pardon my ignorance

But since the bite what has happened to you?

Why have you not trained etc?

ta ta
Pm me for STI advice @ NO COST

onlyme

• Getbig V
  • Don't Fuck With Bears
« Reply #36 on: January 28, 2007, 11:13:14 AM »
interesting thread..other than Shawn acting like a little kid

No wonder I hate the outdoors..I will stay in the big city thank you very much.

for the record, does bug spray keep away spiders?

I was in the big city (Long Beach, CA).  And that video was great.  Exactly like mine except my was faster.  The big puss ball happened less than 10 hours after being in the hospital. 

Pardon my ignorance

But since the bite what has happened to you?

Why have you not trained etc?

ta ta

Well I have told 10,000 times, and as much as Sean loves to make fun of how I look now there is small reason.  I got bit on March 1, 1998.  I was released from the hospital on March 24, 1998.  My wound was 6" in diameter and I left the hospital with an open wound that I was to take careof by keeping it clean and changing the dressing for about a month. 

Up until my spider bite I had been to a doctors office twice since high school (76').  In 1983 I ruptured my L4 and L5 squatting.  Went to the doctor, didn't want an operation and wore a back brace and electric tens for 2 years and went to therapy (where I met got treated for free from my future daughters mom). In 1993 I snapped my achilles tendon (same day as Dan Marino) playing in a raqcuetball tournament in Chatsworth.  Waited a week before getting the operation.  I never got a cold since moving to Hawaii and have been very healthy my whole life.  And being called fat was the last thing anyone thought about me.

Well after the bite all kinds of shit happened.  I moved to Vegas.  Ran a t-shirt company for Pete G. and played craps every night.  When I got bit I weighed 298 was training for the 2000 Olympics which is why I was in LA.  I moved there in December of 97' (maybe Nov.).  In Vegas I trained at the Golds on Sahara and Decatur.  I was still pretty strong.  But, my leg EVERY month would get very red and swell up and leak fluid.  This happened all the time.  I would literally sometimes be stuck in my bathtub cause I couldn't move cause it hurt so bad.  I can allot of pain.  I have done some unreal things to myself but nothing was as bad as this.  In addition, my lower back goes out sometimes.  SO the combo of the back and leg was unreal.  I sometime woudl have to crawl on my hands and knees around my condo cause I couldn't stand up.  So this made working out regualry very hard.

Then I decided to move back to Hawaii after my ex-girlfriend wanted me to come there and house sit for her while she went to Europe for two weeks.  I missed Hawaii and decided to move back.  I remember the flight there.  I have always had a huge upper body and smaller lower body.  Allot of times the stewardess's woudl always ask me if I needed an extension on my seatbelt cause I like wearing baggy clothes cause it is more comfortable.  They thought it wouldn't fit.  Well I never needed one before.  In fact, I would have about 6" or more easy of excess belt.  Well not this time.  The belt didn't fit.  It was about an inch away.  SO I had to ask for one.  I knew I was getting heavier but really didn't notice.

When I got back here my leg got worse.  After getting sick it would last at least a week and swell up bigger.  It was hard to walk.  And with the food here and the lack of training I gained weight bigtime.  I weghed myself at a freinds place.  The pic below was taken around that time.  I weighed a little over 400.  SO I knew I was fat.  My clothes weren't fitting and I just couldn't do thiings anymore.

Well, from the day this happened I got depressed.  I went from training twice a day, rising my bike 28 miles a day 4 days a week and walking around Diamond Head crater with a 100+ lb. truck tire dragging behind me to not being able to do anything.  I went from going out at night 3 or 4 days a week, to nothing.  The biggest thing about this shit is the depression.  I sit home and just do nothing cause I can't.  So I eat.  The thing is I don't eat any more than when I was in shape.  I really don't eat anything different than when I was in shape.  The biggest thing is that I am not as active as before.  My energy level is very low.

I remember I went to the gym one day and was so weak I could barely lift 30 lb. DB's to do curls with.  ANd I was looking in the mirror and I just left.  One thing though is most everyone here knows what I used ot look lke and how strong I was.  They do support me good that way.  I still get allot of training questions and stuff.  But, I see guys lift more than me and its very depressing.  The depression is the worst part of this shit.

I haven't been able to train more than a few weeks before I get sick.  It has been really good for the past year or so.  The sickness doesn't last long and isn't so bad.  I was getting back into it in late Nov. last year and was at the gym 5 days a week.  Then on the 12th of Dec. I got sick bad.  My leg swelled up big time for no reason.  The worse in a couple years.  So I figured okay it will last a few days and go away.  Well it didn't.  On the 19th they checked me into the hospital and I checked out on the 30th.  Hopefully they fed me enough antibiotics to make the infection go away forever.  My lower leg looks great and is only 1.5" bigger than the other one.  My upper leg is still a little swollen but better.

All this shit to my right leg has given me lymphodema in my lower right leg.  I wear a compression sock to control it.  But, it causes water on the knee and it swells and my right knee hurts pretty bad.  Because I walk sometime favoring my left leg my back hurts a little more now.  I sit at home or at my pool most of the day.  I do go to the beach sometimes.  Starting next week I will be going over to Hilo and working on remodleing out gym there while we finish up closing the deal on our Kona gym.  So I wll be up and about in Hilo allot of training over there with the Penn's.  So hopefully I can get better and better.

I sometimes see other stories of others who have been hurt and injured and other shit and how they get back into the gym and make themsleves better and I think that really what happened to me is nothign compared to what these other people have gone through.  I think to myslef I must be a huge pussy to let a little spider fuck up my life like this.  But, I keep trying and won't quit and hopefully soon I will be back in shape and have my strength back and kick ass.  But, then I think what would Sean be able to say about me then.

Your MAAAAaaaa

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • GETBIGS MINISTER OF SEXUAL HEALTH
« Reply #37 on: January 28, 2007, 11:26:41 AM »
Well that a sad story and I feel for you.

I'm not an elite lifter/sportsperson but I was very good at Rugby when I was younger and did very well for myself until injury fucked it all up for me.

Its by no means on your level but its the only way I can try and relate to the way you say you feel now at the gym, I feel the same (i'm sure to a much lesser extent) when I cannot play the sport I love.

Good luck anyway mate and I hope all goes well in the future

ta ta
Pm me for STI advice @ NO COST

jwb

• Getbig V
« Reply #38 on: January 28, 2007, 11:26:52 AM »
I was in the big city (Long Beach, CA).  And that video was great.  Exactly like mine except my was faster.  The big puss ball happened less than 10 hours after being in the hospital. 

Well I have told 10,000 times, and as much as Sean loves to make fun of how I look now there is small reason.  I got bit on March 1, 1998.  I was released from the hospital on March 24, 1998.  My wound was 6" in diameter and I left the hospital with an open wound that I was to take careof by keeping it clean and changing the dressing for about a month. 

Up until my spider bite I had been to a doctors office twice since high school (76').  In 1983 I ruptured my L4 and L5 squatting.  Went to the doctor, didn't want an operation and wore a back brace and electric tens for 2 years and went to therapy (where I met got treated for free from my future daughters mom). In 1993 I snapped my achilles tendon (same day as Dan Marino) playing in a raqcuetball tournament in Chatsworth.  Waited a week before getting the operation.  I never got a cold since moving to Hawaii and have been very healthy my whole life.  And being called fat was the last thing anyone thought about me.

Well after the bite all kinds of shit happened.  I moved to Vegas.  Ran a t-shirt company for Pete G. and played craps every night.  When I got bit I weighed 298 was training for the 2000 Olympics which is why I was in LA.  I moved there in December of 97' (maybe Nov.).  In Vegas I trained at the Golds on Sahara and Decatur.  I was still pretty strong.  But, my leg EVERY month would get very red and swell up and leak fluid.  This happened all the time.  I would literally sometimes be stuck in my bathtub cause I couldn't move cause it hurt so bad.  I can allot of pain.  I have done some unreal things to myself but nothing was as bad as this.  In addition, my lower back goes out sometimes.  SO the combo of the back and leg was unreal.  I sometime woudl have to crawl on my hands and knees around my condo cause I couldn't stand up.  So this made working out regualry very hard.

Then I decided to move back to Hawaii after my ex-girlfriend wanted me to come there and house sit for her while she went to Europe for two weeks.  I missed Hawaii and decided to move back.  I remember the flight there.  I have always had a huge upper body and smaller lower body.  Allot of times the stewardess's woudl always ask me if I needed an extension on my seatbelt cause I like wearing baggy clothes cause it is more comfortable.  They thought it wouldn't fit.  Well I never needed one before.  In fact, I would have about 6" or more easy of excess belt.  Well not this time.  The belt didn't fit.  It was about an inch away.  SO I had to ask for one.  I knew I was getting heavier but really didn't notice.

When I got back here my leg got worse.  After getting sick it would last at least a week and swell up bigger.  It was hard to walk.  And with the food here and the lack of training I gained weight bigtime.  I weghed myself at a freinds place.  The pic below was taken around that time.  I weighed a little over 400.  SO I knew I was fat.  My clothes weren't fitting and I just couldn't do thiings anymore.

Well, from the day this happened I got depressed.  I went from training twice a day, rising my bike 28 miles a day 4 days a week and walking around Diamond Head crater with a 100+ lb. truck tire dragging behind me to not being able to do anything.  I went from going out at night 3 or 4 days a week, to nothing.  The biggest thing about this shit is the depression.  I sit home and just do nothing cause I can't.  So I eat.  The thing is I don't eat any more than when I was in shape.  I really don't eat anything different than when I was in shape.  The biggest thing is that I am not as active as before.  My energy level is very low.

I remember I went to the gym one day and was so weak I could barely lift 30 lb. DB's to do curls with.  ANd I was looking in the mirror and I just left.  One thing though is most everyone here knows what I used ot look lke and how strong I was.  They do support me good that way.  I still get allot of training questions and stuff.  But, I see guys lift more than me and its very depressing.  The depression is the worst part of this shit.

I haven't been able to train more than a few weeks before I get sick.  It has been really good for the past year or so.  The sickness doesn't last long and isn't so bad.  I was getting back into it in late Nov. last year and was at the gym 5 days a week.  Then on the 12th of Dec. I got sick bad.  My leg swelled up big time for no reason.  The worse in a couple years.  So I figured okay it will last a few days and go away.  Well it didn't.  On the 19th they checked me into the hospital and I checked out on the 30th.  Hopefully they fed me enough antibiotics to make the infection go away forever.  My lower leg looks great and is only 1.5" bigger than the other one.  My upper leg is still a little swollen but better.

All this shit to my right leg has given me lymphodema in my lower right leg.  I wear a compression sock to control it.  But, it causes water on the knee and it swells and my right knee hurts pretty bad.  Because I walk sometime favoring my left leg my back hurts a little more now.  I sit at home or at my pool most of the day.  I do go to the beach sometimes.  Starting next week I will be going over to Hilo and working on remodleing out gym there while we finish up closing the deal on our Kona gym.  So I wll be up and about in Hilo allot of training over there with the Penn's.  So hopefully I can get better and better.

I sometimes see other stories of others who have been hurt and injured and other shit and how they get back into the gym and make themsleves better and I think that really what happened to me is nothign compared to what these other people have gone through.  I think to myslef I must be a huge pussy to let a little spider f**k up my life like this.  But, I keep trying and won't quit and hopefully soon I will be back in shape and have my strength back and kick ass.  But, then I think what would Sean be able to say about me then.
But keith you gotta admit that losing sh1t load of weight would make this situation a lot better no matter what "mysterious" reason there is for you getting sick all the time.

Big people don't live very long lives dude plain and simple...

onlyme

• Getbig V
  • Don't Fuck With Bears
« Reply #39 on: January 28, 2007, 11:45:59 AM »
But keith you gotta admit that losing sh1t load of weight would make this situation a lot better no matter what "mysterious" reason there is for you getting sick all the time.

Big people don't live very long lives dude plain and simple...

100% agree.  I know once I lose the weight I will feel better.  As long as I am healthy and don't hurt I go to the gym.  Hopefully this stay in the hospital has fixed me so no more problems with the leg.  Keeping my fingers crossed.

jwb

• Getbig V
« Reply #40 on: January 28, 2007, 01:14:20 PM »
100% agree.  I know once I lose the weight I will feel better.  As long as I am healthy and don't hurt I go to the gym.  Hopefully this stay in the hospital has fixed me so no more problems with the leg.  Keeping my fingers crossed.
okay, but even if you can't train at all you can still lose a LOT of fat by eating better.

man, I once lost 30lbs in a few months without training at all because of injuries and a lot of it was fat and it was totally due to eating better and less...

Mydavid

• Getbig V
  • thankd dweetir :)
« Reply #41 on: January 28, 2007, 01:27:56 PM »
I have talked to Rick Vetter a few times including just a couple months ago.  He said there were only 3 cases in LA of Brown Recluse bites ever recorded.  At the hospital there were 9 doctors looking at the leg.  They were arguing over what bit me. Most of them said a black widow.  But, the reaction was so bad and this (the pic) happened in a very short time (about 10 hours after checking into hospital).  So they all concluded it was a brown recluse.  I had never heard of a brown recluse before.  All the symptoms pointed at the brown recluse so thats what they put.

Ric, told me no matter what the reaction I am getting now is not from any spider bite.  He was open to the possiblity of the initial bite being a brown recluse but not the after affects.  Those were caused by an infection I got after leaving the hospital.  The wound was open when I left and got infected.  But in no way is it because of the bite.

SO far no one has told me different about the bite.  And I could have survived an asteroid strick.

Ok, that pic is grosser and grosser each time i see it...i nearly tossed the french fries dry chicken breast up!!!!

Lisa

onlyme

• Getbig V
  • Don't Fuck With Bears
« Reply #42 on: January 28, 2007, 02:53:59 PM »
okay, but even if you can't train at all you can still lose a LOT of fat by eating better.

man, I once lost 30lbs in a few months without training at all because of injuries and a lot of it was fat and it was totally due to eating better and less...

Again I agree 100%.  A little than you think.  But, I did lose 42 lbs. while in the hospital.  Mostly water since they had me on Lasix

jwb

• Getbig V
« Reply #43 on: January 28, 2007, 03:00:23 PM »
Again I agree 100%.  A little than you think.  But, I did lose 42 lbs. while in the hospital.  Mostly water since they had me on Lasix
so what is your eating plan now?

whatever you were doing before wasn't working - you don't get that big by accident...

Vince B

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What you!
« Reply #44 on: January 28, 2007, 04:43:01 PM »
Keith, maybe you qualify for a handicap sticker for parking? That would be worth gold in Honolulu.

To Shawn Ray. Are you going to the Vegas Bash for BBWs this year?

SteelePegasus

• Getbig V
  • Life, death, in between is getbig.com
« Reply #45 on: January 28, 2007, 05:05:22 PM »

whatever you were doing before wasn't working - you don't get that big by accident...

intead of eating every hour he will now eat every hour and 15 minutes..it's all about spacing those meals out
Here comes the money shot

onlyme

• Getbig V
  • Don't Fuck With Bears
« Reply #46 on: January 28, 2007, 07:21:18 PM »

My diet was fine.  It worked fine for me.  I am NOT a bodybuilder.  If I want to eat something I eat it.  I trained harder than anybody in the gym and did plenty of cardio.  I weighed 300 with a 37" waist.  For what I did it was perfect.  I made ALLOT of money being built the way I was buillt. I wouldn't change one thing. 

And yes you do get that big on accident.  My throid was low and I was on synthroid for about a year or so.  But since my accident there were times when I gained 40 pounds in one month.  I have fat like I do now because I do not exercise like I did before.  When you eat and do nothing you gain weight.  Thats my problem.  I now train when my leg allows me too.  Hopefully after the hospital atay and all the antibiotics I took I will be able to train all the time now.

travisma

• Getbig II
« Reply #47 on: January 28, 2007, 09:52:32 PM »
Hey Vince,

What I cant work out is why you persist so much here on Getbig?? Howcome you dont post on any of the sites that Australians post on??
In fact how come all of my mates have never heard of you in Australia?
Your comments on whether Keith should have a handicap sticker are an insult to the people that actually do need them.....

tu_holmes

• Getbig V
  • Robot
« Reply #48 on: January 28, 2007, 10:30:36 PM »
PA, I have been reading and it has been said that they are not in MD, if they are in PA, then they must be in MD. All of the articles i have read tend to be based on out-dated data.

They are most certainly in MD... They are in PA, and as a former VA resident, I know they are there... trust me... They are in MD.

onlyme

• Getbig V
  • Don't Fuck With Bears
« Reply #49 on: January 28, 2007, 10:44:33 PM »
They are most certainly in MD... They are in PA, and as a former VA resident, I know they are there... trust me... They are in MD.

I tend to believe they are allot more places than the so-called experts think.  I mean how in the hell do you control them.  I mean if it is on one state how come it can't be in the next.  Is there a border patrol or some kind of signal that alerts the spider he can't come into that state.  How many do you think sneak in bags on airlines.  I mean here in Hawaii we have no snakes.  But once in awhile one sneaks in on a plane and it is front page news.  I heard and met to many people in California who said they got bit by a brown recluse to think they aren't there.  And Ric Vetter the expet even siad there has been some cases.  SO if their has been one and even more, they why can't there be more.  Just a thought. But kill every spider you see just in case