Author Topic: Was "onlyme" misdiagnosed by his doctors?  (Read 10270 times)

tu_holmes

• Getbig V
  • Robot
Re: Was "onlyme" misdiagnosed by his doctors?
« Reply #50 on: January 28, 2007, 10:54:06 PM »
I tend to believe they are allot more places than the so-called experts think.  I mean how in the hell do you control them.  I mean if it is on one state how come it can't be in the next.  Is there a border patrol or some kind of signal that alerts the spider he can't come into that state.  How many do you think sneak in bags on airlines.  I mean here in Hawaii we have no snakes.  But once in awhile one sneaks in on a plane and it is front page news.  I heard and met to many people in California who said they got bit by a brown recluse to think they aren't there.  And Ric Vetter the expet even siad there has been some cases.  SO if their has been one and even more, they why can't there be more.  Just a thought. But kill every spider you see just in case

The crazy thing is that it's the little spiders you have to worry about... The big ones don't do anything

I had a big corn spider use my front porch as an umbrella for a few days.... bigger than both of my hands it was... but it's not dangerous... only the little bastards kill you.

djohnsen

• Getbig II
« Reply #51 on: January 29, 2007, 04:10:23 AM »
Sad story there, Onlyme. Hope things turn around for the positive for you.
You have my sympathy, for what it is worth. I have to say that some of
Shawn's posts is very disrepsectable to you. You don't punch a guy that's
down!

onlyme

• Getbig V
  • Don't Fuck With Bears
« Reply #52 on: January 29, 2007, 10:53:57 AM »
Sad story there, Onlyme. Hope things turn around for the positive for you.
You have my sympathy, for what it is worth. I have to say that some of
Shawn's posts is very disrepsectable to you. You don't punch a guy that's
down!

That's the only way Sean can operate.  I expect it from him.  We have a love/hate relationship