Author Topic: Cop attacks kid with mace in his own apartment  (Read 8561 times)

24KT

• Getbig V
  • Gold Savings Account Rep +1 (310) 409-2244
Re: Cop attacks kid with mace in his own apartment
« Reply #25 on: January 21, 2007, 08:49:24 PM »
nah, i was pointing out YOUR take on it:

You don't care that some kid got maced for being loud and drunk.  Problem is, the longterm healthcare costs which could come from being maced and falling down and getting injured outweigh the "streetjustice" that the cop is allowed to dish out.

The kid belongs in jail for disorderly conduct.  but macing him because "he deserves it" or "he'll get over it" invites police abuse.  And if it was YOUR kid, would you want him getting maced and risking injury just because he had a few beers and didn't watch his tongue?

yes, punish him legally.  No, don't mace him freely and increase risks.

240. He was not drunk and disorderly. He was inside his home. He was having a party in his apartment. He should have been made to turn the music down, not maced in his own home. this was a case of noise. 20 people having a party at 2am will disturn neighbours. His biggest crime was not having the foresight to invite his neighbours to the party. Works like a charm. If all the neighbours aare at your party, ...there's no one to complain about the noise.
w

24KT

• Getbig V
« Reply #26 on: January 21, 2007, 08:54:20 PM »
joke right???  i thought so.

if it was my kid, i'd leave him in jail as long as possible and then whoop his a**  when he got home. 
why do you keep saying the reason they maced him was only because he had a few beers and smarted off???
of course no one deserves that just for a few beers.  i personally know what these dumb kids say and do to cops when they get like that.  the testosterone is flowing, they feel as big as a mountain and they think they can whoop anybody.  what better way to show you're a "MAN" to all your buddies and the little brainless girls at the party than to buck up to a cop.  this kid wanted bragging rights for future parties.  " man, i told that cop what to suck, i sucker punched that cop." 
instant man. 

this stupid kid messed with the bull and he got the horns.
i bet you 5 bucks he won't do it again.

Except you fail to tke into account that the party was going on inside, and he was outside talking to the cops. The partygoers discovered something was up when their host fell inside the apartment covered in mace. They were the ones who put him in the bathtub and washed off the mace afterall.  I just love how you rush to judgement about this guy based on nothing more than the fact that he's black. You assume you know his attitude, you assume you know what he said, even if everything portrays otherwise. You assume 13 people would put themselves in the line of fire by filing charges against police officers for the fun of it? I believe there's a word for such Pre-Judgement.  :-\
w

24KT

• Getbig V
« Reply #27 on: January 21, 2007, 09:01:36 PM »
cop attacks kid??? typical pussy liberal responce.. conservative types will say- the kid must have done something stupid.. liberals will come up with a stupid headline like this- always blaming someone else and jumping to conclusions...

What jumping to conclusion? The kid was maced by a cop. the cop wasn't the one maced by the kid. are you saying that being sprayed with mace is not an attack?

i used to do a beat near a college,, same calls to the same apartments every weekend.. never had a problem- shit, i used to do them same thing,, but i just told them to be quiet and not to get into trouble. i let them do shit they wernt supposed to because they were always cool to us...but if one of those kids acted up,made a threat, or endangered himself or someone else - they would go down... which is what ill assume happend in this situation..

cops do not want to use their mace, their batton, or their gun.. EVER.. we always know a lawsuit is comming, and we just dont want to deal with it.. when a cop goes on a call he wants nothing to happen,, as soon as you slap on those cuffs you know your getting 5 hours of paperwork,lawyers, and court appearances shoved up your ass.. s

are there asshole cops- yes.. are there asshole people- yes.. take responsibility for your own actions and stop bitching

Perhaps what is being suggested here is that this kid was attacked by an asshole cop, ...the type you just admitted exist. No one is saying ALL cops are assholes, ...just the one still breathing!  ;D   :P {j/k} trying to get a laugh outta you.  ;)

Please don't take every or any negative statement directed towards or about a cop personally, ...unless it's directed towards you. You'll find life a lot more funner that way.  :)
w

kh300

• Getbig V
« Reply #28 on: January 21, 2007, 10:18:04 PM »
i didnt take offence to that at all... personally i dont like small town/highway patroll cops either,, just keep in mind we dont want this stuff to happen.. this type of shit is in the news everyday- the liberal media hates cops,, and these people use these storys to make us look bad.. how often do you here- "cop gets ass kicked by a gang".. or "36 nypd officers were killed in the line of duty last year"... no we get "officer attacks drunk student with mace".....mace- you splash water on your face and its gone- now shut up and grow some balls you pussys ;D

RUDE BUOY

• Getbig V
  • The Franchise
« Reply #29 on: January 21, 2007, 11:44:32 PM »
joke right???  i thought so.

if it was my kid, i'd leave him in jail as long as possible and then whoop his a**  when he got home. 
why do you keep saying the reason they maced him was only because he had a few beers and smarted off???
of course no one deserves that just for a few beers.  i personally know what these dumb kids say and do to cops when they get like that.  the testosterone is flowing, they feel as big as a mountain and they think they can whoop anybody.  what better way to show you're a "MAN" to all your buddies and the little brainless girls at the party than to buck up to a cop.  this kid wanted bragging rights for future parties.  " man, i told that cop what to suck, i sucker punched that cop." 
instant man. 

this stupid kid messed with the bull and he got the horns.
i bet you 5 bucks he won't do it again.
dude you are stereotyping pretty bad there  :-\

gtbro1

• Getbig V
« Reply #30 on: January 21, 2007, 11:54:38 PM »

:-X   cops will treat you like you treat them. 

HA HA HA HA HA!! 

RUDE BUOY

• Getbig V
  • The Franchise
« Reply #31 on: January 22, 2007, 12:18:24 AM »

HA HA HA HA HA!! 
yah i agree they are so nice to me the 3 times a month i get pulled over  ::)

mightymouse72

• Getbig III
« Reply #32 on: January 22, 2007, 05:33:40 AM »
Except you fail to tke into account that the party was going on inside, and he was outside talking to the cops. The partygoers discovered something was up when their host fell inside the apartment covered in mace. They were the ones who put him in the bathtub and washed off the mace afterall.  I just love how you rush to judgement about this guy based on nothing more than the fact that he's black. You assume you know his attitude, you assume you know what he said, even if everything portrays otherwise. You assume 13 people would put themselves in the line of fire by filing charges against police officers for the fun of it? I believe there's a word for such Pre-Judgement.  :-\

you make a good point, however why are you pre-judging that the kid done nothing wrong except "talk to the cops"??
you are assuming that kid was an angel.  you assume you know what was said.  the same things you're accusing me of, you're doing the same thing.

true, i wasn't there, and neither were you. 
what makes you think i am judging him because he's black??  i don't care if he's purple with orange polka-dots.  if you mess with the cops- you get what you deserve.
don't make assumptions on me because i defend the police.

i didnt take offence to that at all... personally i dont like small town/highway patroll cops either,, just keep in mind we dont want this stuff to happen.. this type of shit is in the news everyday- the liberal media hates cops,, and these people use these storys to make us look bad.. how often do you here- "cop gets ass kicked by a gang".. or "36 nypd officers were killed in the line of duty last year"... no we get "officer attacks drunk student with mace".....mace- you splash water on your face and its gone- now shut up and grow some balls you pussys ;D

very well said.

;)

dude you are stereotyping pretty bad there  :-\

::)

HA HA HA HA HA!! 

glad you like my jokes,  didn't know i was that funny!!

thanks bro!!!!

:D

yah i agree they are so nice to me the 3 times a month i get pulled over  ::)

man, you got pulled over???  i never heard something like that happening.     :o
holy moly!!
what's this world coming to?? 

i hope you sue the SOB's!!!

W

gtbro1

• Getbig V
« Reply #33 on: January 22, 2007, 09:49:31 AM »
I am sure most cops do the right thing the best they can...but there are many who are on a power trip and abuse their authority.( mostly relatively young,fairly new cops in my opinion) I am not a fan of police,because I have been on the wrong end of their enthusiasm for their job,however,if I were going to bet,I would bet my paycheck these kids were asking for a beat down.That's just my opinion,but I highly doubt they were very cooperative,given the circumstances.

24KT

• Getbig V
« Reply #34 on: January 22, 2007, 05:16:41 PM »

you make a good point, however why are you pre-judging that the kid done nothing wrong except "talk to the cops"??

What could that kid have done that would deserve macing?  Did he try to rape the cop?
Did he try to take the cops wallet? What could he have done that would warrant macing? ...and no, mouthing off doesn't qualify.

you are assuming that kid was an angel.

I never assumed he was an angel, ...and furthermore, I don't believe "Angels" are the only ones undeserving of being maced.

Someone attacks you, mace 'em, ...someone tries to rape you, ...they're lucky if all they get is maced.
Someone mouthing off to you in their own home does NOT deserve to be maced.

you assume you know what was said.  the same things you're accusing me of, you're doing the same thing.

I assume nothing. My statements were based on the information presented to you in the opening post on this thread.

true, i wasn't there, and neither were you. 
what makes you think i am judging him because he's black??  i don't care if he's purple with orange polka-dots.  if you mess with the cops- you get what you deserve.
don't make assumptions on me because i defend the police.

I went back to quote your words and discovered it wasn't you who stated it was bullshit cause the NAACP was called. I think what happened was I read the comment and saw you little green cyclops and put the two together. my apologies.

As far as I'm concerned, his ethnicity is irrelevant as well. My belief is that you don't mace a man in his own home for smarting off. That's just wrong. And if the cop was wound so tight that the slightest little movement makes him fear for his life, ...then perhaps he should be behind a desk.
w

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
« Reply #35 on: January 22, 2007, 05:39:14 PM »
What could that kid have done that would deserve macing?  Did he try to rape the cop?
Did he try to take the cops wallet? What could he have done that would warrant macing? ...and no, mouthing off doesn't qualify.

Easy.  Fail to follow instructions.  They go through a use of force progression which starts with an oral command and can escalate to deadly force depending on the situation.  So, mace is better than a bullet.  It's also better than the baton, which can break a bone.  And "mouthing off" does qualify.  If the kid poses a threat with his mouth, he could get maced. 

Not expressing an opinion about this situation. 

24KT

• Getbig V
« Reply #36 on: January 22, 2007, 05:59:44 PM »
Easy.  Fail to follow instructions.  They go through a use of force progression which starts with an oral command and can escalate to deadly force depending on the situation.  So, mace is better than a bullet.  It's also better than the baton, which can break a bone.  And "mouthing off" does qualify.  If the kid poses a threat with his mouth, he could get maced. 

Not expressing an opinion about this situation. 

Oh ya... that good ol' what's it called ..."pain compliance"  ::)

in that case... you better read your emails... or stand by the sink...  :P
w

Cap

• Getbig V
  • Trueprotein.com 5% discount code= CSP111
« Reply #37 on: January 22, 2007, 06:04:21 PM »

It's in the use of force.  Deal with it.  If a suspect refuses to give you his arms you can strike blows to the body called "distraction strikes" which are within policy. 
Squishy face retard

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
« Reply #38 on: January 22, 2007, 06:26:56 PM »

Hey it all comes down to doing what the cop says.  I doubt cops generally just mace someone who complies with oral commands. 

kh300

• Getbig V
« Reply #39 on: January 22, 2007, 07:16:27 PM »
cop: stop what your doing and follow my instructions

kid: continues to act like an asshole

cop: sprays mace on stupid kid

everyone goes home safe- end of story

RUDE BUOY

• Getbig V
  • The Franchise
« Reply #40 on: January 22, 2007, 07:27:52 PM »
cop: stop what your doing and follow my instructions

kid: continues to act like an asshole

cop: sprays mace on stupid kid

everyone goes home safe- end of story
what instructions were there to follow turn the music  down please and have a good night please dint make us come back again thats what should have been the insructions given by the officers  >:(

kh300

• Getbig V
« Reply #41 on: January 22, 2007, 07:52:14 PM »
theres a million things that could have happend,, good chance there were some drugs there,, good chance the kid threatend the police.. maybee the police saw a weapon on the kid. its nice how the cop has turned into the bad guy.. that report is a bunch of shit,, of course the kids are gonna say they were'nt doing anything wrong. if you believe the interview the kids gave then your retarded. 99% of the time i arrest someone they go " what officer what did i do",,"its illegal to carry a concealed weapon?"

the kid got maced. whether it was justified or not its not a big deal.. your eyes sting for a little bit. but in a hick town in ohio i guess this is big shit..

RUDE BUOY

• Getbig V
  • The Franchise
« Reply #42 on: January 22, 2007, 07:54:06 PM »
theres a million things that could have happend,, good chance there were some drugs there,, good chance the kid threatend the police.. maybee the police saw a weapon on the kid. its nice how the cop has turned into the bad guy.. that report is a bunch of shit,, of course the kids are gonna say they were'nt doing anything wrong. if you believe the interview the kids gave then your retarded. 99% of the time i arrest someone they go " what officer what did i do",,"its illegal to carry a concealed weapon?"

the kid got maced. whether it was justified or not its not a big deal.. your eyes sting for a little bit. but in a hick town in ohio i guess this is big shit..

i guess we can argue till we are blue in the face but we will never now what really happened

kh300

• Getbig V
« Reply #43 on: January 22, 2007, 08:02:51 PM »
i guess we can argue till we are blue in the face but we will never now what really happened

your right,, but whats everyones assumption- the cops are automatically at fault

RUDE BUOY

• Getbig V
  • The Franchise
« Reply #44 on: January 22, 2007, 08:13:04 PM »
your right,, but whats everyones assumption- the cops are automatically at fault
i think its been half half through out this thread

24KT

• Getbig V
« Reply #45 on: January 22, 2007, 11:38:14 PM »

First of all this was a birthday party within his home. I wouldn't be surprised if there wasn't a few joints present at the party, but I have yet to hear that smoking a joint within the privacy of your own home is justification for being maced. A concealed weapon? Good grief, now you're really stretching... or were you refering to his d*ck, ...he is Black afterall.

So now the course of action is to go to a man house, ...and mace him when he answers the door, ...because he could have a concealed weapon? Nice.  :-\

And don't demean the importance of Ohio. Ohio is a big deal. From what I understand, they were the reason the world has to put up with another 4 yrs of the stench of burning sulfur in the air.

...and if it's no big deal, ...why don't we get together one night and I can mace you, ...see how you like it?  :P
w

gtbro1

• Getbig V
« Reply #46 on: January 23, 2007, 02:47:54 AM »

Yeah...and maybe the cop was just being an ass. I tend to think that in this instance the kid was probably being difficult...however I also believe that many cops abuse their authority.It will be the cops word against the kids...and the cop will always win.No matter who was in the wrong.

mightymouse72

• Getbig III
« Reply #47 on: January 23, 2007, 04:21:42 AM »
just to make a slight turn on the subject, last night in a county near where i live, some moron was running from the cops in his car, crossed the center lane and was killed. 
i think he had just robbed a store, but i'm not sure. 
i'm positive there is going to be a big stink about how the cops chase suspects.  and if they even should. 
although the guy didn't deserve to die just from running, he make your own decisions and you have to accept the consequences.

any thoughts???
W

gtbro1

• Getbig V
« Reply #48 on: January 23, 2007, 05:39:05 AM »
just to make a slight turn on the subject, last night in a county near where i live, some moron was running from the cops in his car, crossed the center lane and was killed. 
i think he had just robbed a store, but i'm not sure. 
i'm positive there is going to be a big stink about how the cops chase suspects.  and if they even should. 
although the guy didn't deserve to die just from running, he make your own decisions and you have to accept the consequences.

any thoughts???

I think they HAVE to chase people.If they didn't nobody would ever stop. If I knew that the cops were not going to chase me,I would run every time.
   The only problem I have is when you see 15 cop cars chasing 1 car...THAT is overkill and increases the risk for Innocent people being killed dramatically.It should be only 1 or 2 cop cars no more.

mightymouse72

• Getbig III
« Reply #49 on: January 23, 2007, 06:24:09 AM »
   I think they HAVE to chase people.If they didn't nobody would ever stop. If I knew that the cops were not going to chase me,I would run every time.
   The only problem I have is when you see 15 cop cars chasing 1 car...THAT is overkill and increases the risk for Innocent people being killed dramatically.It should be only 1 or 2 cop cars no more.

agreed, i would never stop either if i knew they would just turn around.

i think it would depend on what the suspect had just done on whether how many cops follow chase.  speeding??  maybe not 15.  murder??  send the whole fleet.
  but in the same breath, if a cop goes to stop someone just for a broken tail light and they take off, the cops has no idea if they just murdered 5 people or not.  i suppose they couldn't take that chance. 
it's kind of a damned if you do, damned if you don't.  if that person with the broken tail light didn't stop, the cop didn't chase and later was found out the person had killed his own family.  the cop would be ripped apart from everyone in the community.
W