Author Topic: Which Getbigger's (Pro's excluded) do you admire most?  (Read 3324 times)

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?
Re: Which Getbigger's (Pro's excluded) do you admire most?
« Reply #25 on: January 19, 2007, 01:34:01 PM »
I want to like Adonis too.

Unfortunately he is a jealous turd who takes shots at me because i destroy him. If he would just give credit where it is due and accept the fact that I am great, we would get along fine ;D

LOL!

Ursus

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #26 on: January 20, 2007, 08:19:18 AM »
where idd this chick The Heckler appear from. I never seen her post before. nope im first to admit im string and tall, not a good look with sub par legs.

im sure there are more just cant think at minute

mesmorph78

• Getbig V
  • there can only be one...
« Reply #27 on: January 21, 2007, 08:09:49 AM »
people i respect .. here....
serious lifters...
people who have a passion for lifting.... first and formost...
like colosuss50 ..overlord onlyme... mindspin....goudy....cro atch..billymcnaugh...bal d. etc
etc...

choice is an illusion

GoneAway

• Getbig V
« Reply #28 on: January 21, 2007, 08:16:38 AM »
Onlyme, pumpster, JPM, musclecenter and maybe some others I can't think of at the moment.

kyomu

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • トホカミエミタメ ハラヒタマヒ キヨメタマフ
« Reply #29 on: January 21, 2007, 08:21:57 AM »
He is not a kid.

XFACTOR

• Getbig V
« Reply #30 on: January 21, 2007, 08:34:24 AM »
Groink has shown only his arm at 30% body fat  :-\

Haha that's funny.  He also showed us an ugly ass mug and the fact that he doesn't know how to dress.

Hedgehog

• Getbig V
  • It Rubs The Lotion On Its Skin.
« Reply #31 on: September 09, 2007, 09:26:04 AM »
I think while a lot of guys have great physiques i wouldnt choose them over mine despte them being far more developed, mainly cos i think size with a decent build is much more impressive. just my opinion.

Is that so?
As empty as paradise

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #32 on: September 09, 2007, 09:29:11 AM »
Is that so?
hahahahaha, and Goudy claimed yesterday that he doesn't brag on his body, hahahaha, the way this guy talks you think he'd be at least 285 ripped at his height instaed of 225.

candidate2025

• Getbig IV
  • chillin out relaxing
« Reply #33 on: September 09, 2007, 09:32:22 AM »
yeah 240 deserves some respect.
d[-_-]b actin all cool

danielson

• Getbig V
  • Basile likes young lads
« Reply #34 on: September 09, 2007, 09:36:49 AM »
yeah 240 deserves some respect.

I am not disagreeing, but may I ask why?
E

dzulboy

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
  • Big hard and turbo charged
« Reply #35 on: September 09, 2007, 09:37:10 AM »
dave paulcinella     nobody on here could match his level of discipline or love for the sport

Stavios

« Reply #36 on: September 09, 2007, 09:39:45 AM »
dzulboy for his incredible physique and he is also a pussy magnet  8)

candidate2025

• Getbig IV
  • chillin out relaxing
« Reply #37 on: September 09, 2007, 09:41:10 AM »
he is intelligent, runs his own business, has a kid that he seems to be a good dad too, and continues to be dedicated to a bodybuilding lifestyle even though his genetics are subpar and his progress goes very slowly.
d[-_-]b actin all cool

danielson

• Getbig V
« Reply #38 on: September 09, 2007, 09:41:46 AM »
he is intelligent, runs his own business, has a kid that he seems to be a good dad too, and continues to be dedicated to a bodybuilding lifestyle even though his genetics are subpar and his progress goes very slowly.

Very good, agree.
E

onlyme

• Getbig V
  • Don't Fuck With Bears
« Reply #39 on: September 09, 2007, 10:29:52 AM »
Thanks guys.  I guess I was pretty good back in the day.  One thing to tell you younger guys.  There was a time when I was so strong and confident that I really felt if I never lifted a weight again and at age 60 I would still be able to bench 405. I was 26 then.  That weight felt so light to me that I never thought I would be so weak not to be able to lift it.  Well, now I almost 50 and I haven't lifted a weight in several months and I doubt I could do 315.  I am moving this week back to the mainland and everything will change no matter what some have said. I just cannot get shit done here.  This place will be where I come back when I decide never to do anything again.  Till then I will just come back and visit my daughter and grandkids. Will be spending some time down in Puerto Aventuras near Cancun a few times a year but will be doing a lot of business traveling. 

Planning to go to the Arnold, and FIBO next year with several other shows.  I truly look like shit now and I will be at the Olympia and I am sure after the zillion of pictures that will be posted of me I will hear so much shit from you guys.  But, you know as someone said it will push me.  I am now involved with something that is making me get involved with many many shows and other things so I really need to do it this time.  I have been offered an unreal amount of money as an incentive but I really need to do it so I feel good.  I talk about my past a lot because back then I was in shape and could keep up with anyone and in most cases pass them up.  So I guess i am stuck back there cause right now I ain't shit so I can only use my past as defense.  I fuck around on here a lot cause "it is fun" but in real life I am a very fun guy when I am in shape.  Right now I just feel like shit.  Didn't even get out of the house to go to my grand daughters first birthday yesterday.

So I will be prepared for all the fat fucker jokes and shit that will happen starting at the Olympia.  Getting ready for our resident Christian to be all over me.  I am sure Liftstudios will have a whole gallery of my fat ass.  And I think the person who said this place does push me is right.  Especially this place is the only thing I do other than my work which I do either from my place or out at my pool.  Now I have to be in the public eye again so reality will be setting in.  Oh we'll see what happens. 

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #40 on: September 09, 2007, 10:47:22 AM »
Thanks guys.  I guess I was pretty good back in the day.  One thing to tell you younger guys.  There was a time when I was so strong and confident that I really felt if I never lifted a weight again and at age 60 I would still be able to bench 405. I was 26 then.  That weight felt so light to me that I never thought I would be so weak not to be able to lift it.  Well, now I almost 50 and I haven't lifted a weight in several months and I doubt I could do 315.  I am moving this week back to the mainland and everything will change no matter what some have said. I just cannot get shit done here.  This place will be where I come back when I decide never to do anything again.  Till then I will just come back and visit my daughter and grandkids. Will be spending some time down in Puerto Aventuras near Cancun a few times a year but will be doing a lot of business traveling. 

Planning to go to the Arnold, and FIBO next year with several other shows.  I truly look like shit now and I will be at the Olympia and I am sure after the zillion of pictures that will be posted of me I will hear so much shit from you guys.  But, you know as someone said it will push me.  I am now involved with something that is making me get involved with many many shows and other things so I really need to do it this time.  I have been offered an unreal amount of money as an incentive but I really need to do it so I feel good.  I talk about my past a lot because back then I was in shape and could keep up with anyone and in most cases pass them up.  So I guess i am stuck back there cause right now I ain't shit so I can only use my past as defense.  I fuck around on here a lot cause "it is fun" but in real life I am a very fun guy when I am in shape.  Right now I just feel like shit.  Didn't even get out of the house to go to my grand daughters first birthday yesterday.

So I will be prepared for all the fat fucker jokes and shit that will happen starting at the Olympia.  Getting ready for our resident Christian to be all over me.  I am sure Liftstudios will have a whole gallery of my fat ass.  And I think the person who said this place does push me is right.  Especially this place is the only thing I do other than my work which I do either from my place or out at my pool.  Now I have to be in the public eye again so reality will be setting in.  Oh we'll see what happens. 
Jenny Craig meltdown.  :D

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #41 on: September 09, 2007, 12:57:19 PM »

blah, blah, blah, more feeling sorry for yourself bullshit, you're weak.

danielson

• Getbig V
« Reply #42 on: September 09, 2007, 12:58:05 PM »

What is this project you got going on? How much do you weigh right now?
E

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #43 on: September 09, 2007, 12:59:15 PM »
What is this project you got going on? How much do you weight right now?
here's what he looks like currently.

Ursus

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #44 on: September 09, 2007, 01:02:11 PM »
good luck onlyme. said before one of teh boards good guys