Author Topic: Do you think Ronnie would stand a chance in fight!  (Read 12845 times)

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
  • Disdain/repugnance....Version 3: glare variation B
ronnie would kick the motherliving crap out of most 43 year old American males.

Would he bode well against a trained UFC guy?  Probably not.  He'd gas.  But most white collar douchebags would also gas quickly, and Ronnie would still have a cardio base, the ability to deadlift the guy and 2 of his friends, and a 150 pound LBM advantage to knock the wind out of whoever he ends up on the ground with

I shook Ronnie's hand after he won his first O. His hands were fvcking gigantic, so he could probably knock someone's head right off their shoulders.

bigdumbbell

• Getbig V
  • Bon Voyage !
3/4 swings and he'd be gone

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
  • Disdain/repugnance....Version 3: glare variation B
3/4 swings and he'd be gone

Yeah, but you better hope like hell he misses ;D

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
I shook Ronnie's hand after he won his first O. His hands were fvcking gigantic, so he could probably knock someone's head right off their shoulders.
yeah my friend and i met him in the summer of 2000 and nis hands are fuccking enormous, my friend is a 500 pound bencher with big hands as well and he said he felt like he had kid hands next to him.

beatmaster

• Getbig IV
  • Save a tree, eat a beaver

i'm pretty sure if he grabs someone he doesn't let go, and then he just squizzzzzzzzzzzzz, the guy doesn't need to swing, he pull arms and legs out of their sockets, strong mofo!!!
are you delusional?

Cap

• Getbig V
  • Trueprotein.com 5% discount code= CSP111
i'm pretty sure if he grabs someone he doesn't let go, and then he just squizzzzzzzzzzzzz, the guy doesn't need to swing, he pull arms and legs out of their sockets, strong mofo!!!
Just like Lenny in "Of Mice and Men".  Ever see the movie?  ;D
Squishy face retard

bigdumbbell

• Getbig V
  • Bon Voyage !
y'all watch too many cartoons

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
Ronnie couldn't last a round with his conditioning, this pic was taken after a posing routein, could you imagine if he had to run around an octagon!

yeah, but that's ronnie ONE day a year, dieted down to 3% bodyfat and body devoid of water.

If Ronnie offseason mass of 310 lbs can get though a full back workout then cardio, he can certainly crush an average man in a fight.

Yes- the top guys - their hands are HUGE.  Look at their hands on normal objects so you can reference the scale.  getting punched by one of them, with a 40 pound arm pushing it, would be very painful.

Ozzy

• Getbig IV
  • I'm back
Being able to lift a weight doesn't mean anything in a fight.

...hope this helps?

(that was my first "hope this helps". when did that become regular getbig slang anyway?)

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
Lifting weights will statistically give you an advantage, all things equal, in a fight with anyone. 

You will be stronger.

Doesn't mean you'll win.  Just means if you had a 20% chance of winning before, you might now have a 22% chance.   

Croatch

• Getbig V
  • Man up, train natural.
no, i'm gonna start "uncle tom wear".
Hahah.  Classic.
Ronnie would kick the shit out of 96% of the population.  Jacked as all hell @300lbs.  Doesn't mean he's a great fighter, but I'd pick him over De La Hoya any day...street fight of course.
N

americanbulldog

• Getbig IV
NO.  Curtis Lefler (Rest in Peace, buddy) didn't do well in Relson's classes until he started learning some technique (it was strengthed based, not leverage based).  And I know that Curtis was a better athlete than Ronnie in his current state.  (He did strongman events and won the Hawaii event yearly)  Too big, too slow, would gas in 15 seconds.  Against a regular human, he would destroy them, but against a trained fighter, he wouldn't last. 

Ozzy

• Getbig IV
  • I'm back
I predict Ronnie would swing wildly, "Clubber Lang"-ish and tire out very quickly. Since he's so big, his heart has to pump harder to get oxygen to where it needs to go. So, after a little bit Ronnie would be very tired, and unable to continue. Hell, he may even have a heart attack or burst a major blood vessel.

In all seriousness, Ronnie probably could hold his own in a fight, but he'd have to connect on the first few swings.

The_Hammer

• Getbig V
  • President Barack Obama -- 2 Term U.S. President
Ronnie would pwn this butterball in a second.

bigdumbbell

• Getbig V
  • Bon Voyage !
I predict Ronnie would swing wildly, "Clubber Lang"-ish and tire out very quickly. Since he's so big, his heart has to pump harder to get oxygen to where it needs to go. So, after a little bit Ronnie would be very tired, and unable to continue. Hell, he may even have a heart attack or burst a major blood vessel.

In all seriousness, Ronnie probably could hold his own in a fight, but he'd have to connect on the first few swings.

the silent killer makes the hands grow

IceCold

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
Ronnie is 5 9" at best.  A tall guy with decent size would have reach and speed advantage.

does the name igor "ICECOLD" vovchanchyn ring a bell.

he was only 5'8 and about 200 - 230 lbs. 
R.I.P. DIMEBAG DARRELL ABBOTT (1966-2004)

Voice of Doom

• Getbig IV
  • Everything is under control.
can Ronnie even touch his hands together anymore?  I think flexibility would play a small role...imagine him trying to run somebody down...swinging each leg around the side of his hip like a toddler.

Funny yet sad.  For that matter, can you imgine any of the pros today trying to run from danger...

IceCold

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
can Ronnie even touch his hands together anymore?  I think flexibility would play a small role...imagine him trying to run somebody down...swinging each leg around the side of his hip like a toddler.

Funny yet sad.  For that matter, can you imgine any of the pros today trying to run from danger...

doubt they can even run.
R.I.P. DIMEBAG DARRELL ABBOTT (1966-2004)

Fury

• Getbig V
  • All aboard the USS Leverage

You're a douche bag. I'd be shocked if Ronnie lasted 30 seconds.

BigNBloated

• Getbig III
  • Always bet on Duke.
I cant beleive this thread is this long. Ronnie would lose if the fight went past the first 3 punches, hed gas, bbers cant throw straight punches and their body isnt physically setup for it, they dont have the mobility required to fight,dodge punches, and all that mucle devours oxygen required for such activity.  So if ronnie tied up with the guy and they fell to ground yeah he might win, as far as exhanging punches i doubt it. Hed be slow and no snap behind his ogre armed punches hed be throwing his arms around in club fashion. It would be pathetic. And Ill give a big LOL to the idea that he could beat up fedor, lets come back to reality.

Captain Equipoise

• Getbig V
  • back from the dead...

LOL, Fedor by knockout at 0:12

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
  • Go back to making jewelry and cakes with your girl

That would be a LONG 30 seconds lol

americanbulldog

• Getbig IV

Alrighty then, another no nothing dissing Fedor. 

The_Hammer

• Getbig V
  • President Barack Obama -- 2 Term U.S. President
I know who Fedor is.  He's a filthy Soviet Communist who hates America.  I dont' care for his pro rasslin'.  Tom Sylvia would whoop his ass because he's American and fights for the UFC.  The UFC is the major leagues and PrideFC is the minor leagues.  Also, UFC is better because they're American and not some filthy Japanese whore like PrideFC.

BTW, Ronnie would pwn Tom Sylvia and Antonio Rodrigo Nogueria too.

kyomu

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • トホカミエミタメ ハラヒタマヒ キヨメタマフ
Fujita kills ronnie in 3 seconds.
Sakuraba also can do it.