Author Topic: Income tax is illegal in the USA?  (Read 15213 times)

Matt C

• Getbig V
  • The White Vince Goodrum
Income tax is illegal in the USA?
« on: January 20, 2007, 01:12:12 PM »
Bodybuilding Pro.com

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
Re: Income tax is illegal in the USA?
« Reply #1 on: January 20, 2007, 01:13:59 PM »
for most people in the US it's about 33 percent of your income.

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: January 20, 2007, 01:16:44 PM »
That's a little better.  :-\  Surprising considering the cost of war though.
yeah but we don't have goverment subsidized healthcare like in Canada either, we should get at least that for what we pay.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #3 on: January 20, 2007, 01:20:52 PM »
That's a little better.  :-\  Surprising considering the cost of war though.

the war has only cost $400billion so far.  We just obtained $2t in oil in afghanistan, $3T in Iraq, and potentially $3t in Iran when we go there.  And the 400B was borrowed.  Our kids repay that one!

And everyone pays income tax or they go to jail here.  Every year you hear another story (this eyar wesley snipes) of a person who doesn't pay and ends up jailed.

Andre Nickatina

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #4 on: January 20, 2007, 01:23:13 PM »
who has 400 billion to loan?  ???  :o

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: January 20, 2007, 01:25:29 PM »

Our congress/prez borrow money from international banks, using US property as collateral.  national parks, roads, govt facilities, all become property of these large banks should we ever default on paying back our 8Trillion deficit.

Eyeball Chambers

• Getbig V
  • Would you hold still? You're making me fuck up...
« Reply #6 on: January 20, 2007, 01:25:53 PM »

Vince G, CSN MFT MSN AOL
S

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: January 20, 2007, 01:26:13 PM »

oh and to answer your question,

Mindspin.

Saxon

• Getbig IV
  • Heavy Metal Thunder
« Reply #8 on: January 20, 2007, 01:29:24 PM »
yeah but we don't have goverment subsidized healthcare like in Canada either, we should get at least that for what we pay.

UK it is 22 percent basic, then 40 percent on income over about £33,000...healthcare is free, but you have to wait months to years for operations...

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: January 20, 2007, 01:29:41 PM »
Good points about the war, but where is the law showing Americans have to pay income tax?  ???

i think there are laws saying they do, and laws saying they don't.  it's continually tested and people continually fail.  IMO you pay more in legal fees than you save on taxes.  And the rich folks who influence who gets into office also influence the number of tax shelters they enjoy, so they do A-okay on keeping much of what they earn.

Eyeball Chambers

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: January 20, 2007, 01:32:33 PM »
Rob = CIA
S

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: January 20, 2007, 01:33:26 PM »
Apparently 67 million people per year do not file income tax claims and with enough people doing that there is no way the government can enforce the law, which doesn't even seem to exist.  ???
hahaha, tell that to the IRS when they bust down your door.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: January 20, 2007, 01:33:31 PM »
Rob you're a lot more intelligent than i thought you were bro. How sure are you that we obtained $2t in oil from Afghanistan & Iraq? And what's T? Trillion?

yes, t = trillion.  We're gonna leave the region with 10 trillion or so, plus the intangibles that come from china and russia NOT getting that oil.

in july 2001, afghanistan's ruling party the taleban declined our offer to let the US firm Unocal manage their oil.  They chose an argentinian firm instead, which would have put hugo chavez's south American coalition in the drivers seat of mid east oil (afghanistan pipeline would connect persian gulf to asia).

911 happened, we had an excuse to invade afghanistan, we put in hamed karzai (an old Bush 1 oil employee) to run the place and US firms are now controlling the drilling, moving, sales, and mgmt of oil there for the next 50 years.  Same in Iraq now.  And soon, we might be invading the country between Iraq and Afghanistan... IRAN.

Delusional Liberal

• Getbig III
« Reply #13 on: January 20, 2007, 01:34:41 PM »
yes, t = trillion.  We're gonna leave the region with 10 trillion or so, plus the intangibles that come from china and russia NOT getting that oil.

in july 2001, afghanistan's ruling party the taleban declined our offer to let the US firm Unocal manage their oil.  They chose an argentinian firm instead, which would have put hugo chavez's south American coalition in the drivers seat of mid east oil (afghanistan pipeline would connect persian gulf to asia).

911 happened, we had an excuse to invade afghanistan, we put in hamed karzai (an old Bush 1 oil employee) to run the place and US firms are now controlling the drilling, moving, sales, and mgmt of oil there for the next 50 years.  Same in Iraq now.  And soon, we might be invading the country between Iraq and Afghanistan... IRAN.
not saying you're wrong, but do you have a link ???

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: January 20, 2007, 01:35:37 PM »
Apparently 67 million people per year do not file income tax claims and with enough people doing that there is no way the government can enforce the law, which doesn't even seem to exist.  ???

If you make under 6 grand you don't have to pay.  we have a lot of children, elderyly, handicapped, and unmotivated people that don't file.

Rob = CIA

LOL!  Nah.  I was pro-bush, then anti-bush when I found about 9/11, then now I'm kinda pro-american interests.  While I agree the war is BS, I know it was needed to keep china from getting those resources.  Did yall see china shoot down a satellite yesterday and Jordan decide they want nukes now?  The world knows we're coming...

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
« Reply #15 on: January 20, 2007, 01:36:17 PM »
The American people are too stupid to band together for any cause.  They fail to realize that the power is in the people and if the people do not want to pay on a large scale, there is nothing that can be done.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: January 20, 2007, 01:37:22 PM »
By the way,

Income tax is not required by law.  It is all in how well you can hide your money.

Eyeball Chambers

• Getbig V
« Reply #17 on: January 20, 2007, 01:37:27 PM »
LOL!  Nah.  I was pro-bush, then anti-bush when I found about 9/11, then now I'm kinda pro-american interests.  While I agree the war is BS, I know it was needed to keep china from getting those resources.  Did yall see china shoot down a satellite yesterday and Jordan decide they want nukes now?  The world knows we're coming...

Oh yeah man, I know I'm just joking.  I pretty much think just about the same as you on Political issues.
S

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #18 on: January 20, 2007, 01:37:36 PM »
not saying you're wrong, but do you have a link ???

Sure.  here are 57 world mainstream media articles on the US conquest of oil in Afghanistan which finally collapsed in July 2001:
http://www.cooperativeresearch.org/timeline.jsp?timeline=complete_911_timeline&before_9/11=pipelinePolitics

We gave the taleban 40 million, they took it and told us to piss off, and signed with Chavez' boys.   :-X  

Delusional Liberal

• Getbig III
« Reply #19 on: January 20, 2007, 01:39:34 PM »
Sure.  here are 57 world mainstream media articles on the US conquest of oil in Afghanistan which finally collapsed in July 2001:
http://www.cooperativeresearch.org/timeline.jsp?timeline=complete_911_timeline&before_9/11=pipelinePolitics

We gave the taleban 40 million, they took it and told us to piss off, and signed with Chavez' boys.   :-X  
yeah, i dont see anything there about the 2, 3 & 3 trillion figures.,.,please give me a direct link.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #20 on: January 20, 2007, 01:39:48 PM »
The worst form of taxes are property taxes and those associated with vehicles.  Don`t even get me started on speeding tickets and the like.

People are cowardly and sheepish.  Nobody should EVER pay for some of these tickets.  

Delusional Liberal

• Getbig III
« Reply #21 on: January 20, 2007, 01:40:52 PM »
This Delusional Liberal dude is one of those free thinking conservatives, not the brainwashed type.

"If you're not a liberal when you're 20, you lack a heart.  If you're not a conservative when you're 30, you lack a brain."

;D
hahaha ;D funny

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #22 on: January 20, 2007, 01:41:14 PM »
The worst form of taxes are property taxes and thos associated with vehicles.  Don`t even get me started on speeding tickets and the like.

People are cowardly and sheepish.  Nobody should EVER pay for some of these tickets.  
exactly, those taxes are fuccking OUTRAGEOUS here in Missouri and they keep going up, i pay 1,400 bucks a year on a 1400 square foot house on a tiny lot, crazy.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #23 on: January 20, 2007, 01:48:38 PM »
Look, I want a 9/11 investigation more than anyone.  But the war in afghanistan was, IMO, completely justified before 9/11.  Look at the details.  The US wanted the oil, we put taleban into power to help us get it, they changed their mind, and you know the rest!

1991-1997: Oil Investment in Central Asia Follows Soviet CollapseThe Soviet Union collapses in 1991, creating several new nations in Central Asia.

1995-November 2001: US Lobbies India Over Enron Power PlantEnron’s $3 billion Dabhol, India power plant runs into trouble in 1995 when the Indian government temporarily cancels an agreement.

September-October 1995: Unocal Obtains Turkmenistan Pipeline DealOil company Unocal signs an $8 billion deal with Turkmenistan to construct two pipelines (one for oil, one for gas), as part of a larger plan for two pipelines intended to transport oil and gas from Turkmenistan through Afghanistan and into Pakistan.

December 1995: Caspian Sea Said to Contain Two-Thirds of World’s Known Oil Reserves

May 1996: US Seeks Stability in Afghanistan for Unocal Pipeline

June 24, 1996: Uzbekistan Cuts a Deal with EnronUzbekistan signs a deal with Enron

August 13, 1996: Unocal, Delta Oil Plan Afghan Pipeline

September 27, 1996: Victorious Taliban Supported by Pakistan; Viewed by US, Unocal as Stabilizing Force

October 7, 1996: Future Bush Envoy to Afghanistan Wants US to Help Taliban Unify Country, Build Pipeline

October 11, 1996: Afghan Pipeline Key to ‘One of the Great Prizes of the 21st Century’

August 1997: CIA Monitors Central Asia for Oil Reserves

October 27, 1997: Halliburton Announces Turkmenistan Project; Unocal and Delta Oil Form ConsortiumHalliburton, a company headed by future Vice President Dick Cheney

November 1997: Enron and bin Laden Family Team Up for Project

December 1997: Unocal Establishes Pipeline Training Facility Near bin Laden’s Compound

December 4, 1997: Taliban Representatives Visit Unocal in Texas

Early 1998: US Official Meets with Taliban; Promote Afghan Pipeline

June 23, 1998: Future VP Cheney Raves About Caspian Sea Opportunities

August 9, 1998: Northern Alliance Stronghold Conquered by Taliban; Pipeline Project Now Looks Promising

December 5, 1998: Unocal Abandons Afghan Pipeline Project

Late 1998: Taliban Stall Pipeline Negotiations to Keep Western Powers at Bay

1999: US Ready to Fight For Oil, Especially in Persian Gulf and Caspian Regions
A top level US policy document explicitly confirms the US military’s readiness to fight a war for oil. The report, Strategic Assessment 1999, prepared for the US Joint Chiefs of Staff and the secretary of defense, states, “energy and resource issues will continue to shape international security,” and if an oil “problem” arises, “US forces might be used to ensure adequate supplies.” Oil conflicts over production facilities and transport routes, particularly in the Persian Gulf and Caspian regions, are specifically envisaged. [Sydney Morning Herald, 5/20/2003]

July 4, 1999: Executive Order Issued Against Taliban

December 20, 1999: Iran Said to Be Supporting Conflict in Afghanistan to Further Their Own Pipeline Plans

December 19, 2000: US Seeks Taliban Overthrow

January 21, 2001: Bush Administration Takes Over; Many Have Oil Industry Connections

May 16, 2001: Cheney’s Energy Plan Foresees Government Helping US Companies Expand Into New Markets

May 23, 2001: Former Unocal Employee Becomes Bush’s Special Assistant to Middle East and Central Asia

June 27, 2001: India and Pakistan Discuss Building Pipeline Project Through Iran

July 21, 2001: US Official Threatens Possible Military Action Against Taliban by October if Pipeline Is Not Pursued

August 2, 2001: US Official Secretly Meets Taliban Ambassador in Last Attempt to Secure Pipeline Deal

September 11, 2001: The 9/11 Attack

October 5, 2001: Study Reveals Significant Oil and Gas Deposits in Afghanistan

October 9, 2001: Afghan Pipeline Idea Is Revived

December 8, 2001: US Oil Companies to Invest $200 Billion in Kazakhstan
January 1, 2002: Ex-Unocal Employee Becomes US Special Envoy and ’Real President’ of Afghanistan

February 9, 2002: Pakistani and Afghan Leaders Revive Afghanistan Pipeline

February 14, 2002: US Military Bases Line Afghan Pipeline Route

May 30, 2002: Afghan, Turkmen, and Pakistani Leaders Sign Pipeline Deal

December 27, 2002: Afghanistan, Pakistan, and Turkmenistan Agree on Building Pipeline

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #24 on: January 20, 2007, 01:50:35 PM »
yeah, i dont see anything there about the 2, 3 & 3 trillion figures.,.,please give me a direct link.

you want the figures in earth values, or market values?

if market, 50 a barrel, 75, or something else?