Author Topic: Ronnie is the mr olympia , I respect jay's work but ..no way  (Read 5844 times)

alex yebra

• Getbig II
  • 200 lbs 5' 6''
Ronnie is the mr olympia , I respect jay's work but ..no way
« on: January 22, 2007, 06:27:11 PM »
there are more than two pro bbers better than jay on stage , of course ,Ronnie coleman , if Ronnie come back in a good shape , he must to win again ,if not...phil heath,victor martinez,badell ,melvin ,please no more jay , mr olympia winner should have more than mountains of muscles , mr o winner needs carisma,soul,blood into his veins and show all those things on stage ,please Jay , you are huge,you are mr olympia but please, show to the public that you are happy beign mr o ,I RESPECT ALL YOUR WORK , but if u don't understand my english , see the last rocky balboa movie.
regards .alejandro yebra IFBB international amateur champion
I Love bbing

ToxicAvenger

• Getbig V
  • I thawt I taw a twat!
Re: Ronnie is the mr olympia , I respect jay's work but ..no way
« Reply #1 on: January 23, 2007, 09:19:26 PM »
i eat..tow...tow goat every day...

i also eat 1 yak...

evan strong like horney mule!

yaaaaarrrgh!  >:( >:(
carpe` vaginum!

BAZZERKER

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #2 on: February 20, 2007, 01:59:37 PM »
i feel you on that man. have both of there dvds/ watched jays once ronnie about ten
I

trulytoned

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #3 on: February 24, 2007, 01:39:48 PM »
Ronnie does have the advantage of public appeal. But in no way should he have beat Jay. Nor do i think he deserves to beat him next time unless he comes in looking 10 times better than he did. Ronnie should step down.
big or bust

Scimowser

• Getbig V
  • Make them remember you
« Reply #4 on: February 24, 2007, 03:15:16 PM »
If you want a fat fucker as the face of the sport then its no wonder the sport is frowned upon by some. Ronnie has had his day, jay was the best when it mattered and now its up to everyone else to cacth and then beat him. Fair game now...........
Scouser on Tour

Naked4Jesus

• Getbig IV
  • You can save a IFBB Pro today by donating a kidney
« Reply #5 on: February 27, 2007, 08:29:38 AM »
Ronnie does have the advantage of public appeal. But in no way should he have beat Jay. Nor do i think he deserves to beat him next time unless he comes in looking 10 times better than he did. Ronnie should step down.

Ronnie's not going to step down as long as he can pick up his check, even if it's a second place check.  He also makes quite a bit of money with guest posings and the supplement companies pay much more for bodybuilders who are still in the mix.  At the end of the day it's about the money.  Unless he starts up his own supplement company with someone's help the way Yates did, or something along those lines he'll still be competing. 

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #6 on: February 28, 2007, 09:35:31 PM »
history will want one of them to win.

melvin all the way in 2008.

amoney86

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #7 on: March 02, 2007, 09:27:28 PM »
history will want one of them to win.

melvin all the way in 2008.
yea id rather have melvin win than vic. Its just seems to me like everytime I see vic he has a big stomach.

HowieW

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #8 on: March 06, 2007, 04:46:52 AM »
yea id rather have melvin win than vic. Its just seems to me like everytime I see vic he has a big stomach.

I think Vic is impressive and a top guy but like you prefer Marvelous Melvin's physique.
I think it was very obvious that Jay was better than Ronnie on stage come Olympia day last time out.
Ronnie could come back for one last hooorah, but, he better be hungry and come in shredded.
Howard
Kelly Ryan married well!  Free Titus!

william

• Getbig II
« Reply #9 on: March 06, 2007, 10:11:27 PM »
Im sorry but Jay has a super back!! i have always been a ronnie fan, but Jay did look massive this year. all said i think ronnie got to tight for the show his torn lat made his back look terrible.  he needs to show up at about 295 next year to win. Because we all no its size not an X frame that will win.  I think Darem Charles got screwed!!

the shadow

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • THE FLAG OF THE ZAPATISTA ARMY OF LIBERATION
« Reply #10 on: March 07, 2007, 04:30:56 AM »
Im sorry but Jay has a super back!! i have always been a ronnie fan, but Jay did look massive this year. all said i think ronnie got to tight for the show his torn lat made his back look terrible.  he needs to show up at about 295 next year to win. Because we all no its size not an X frame that will win.  I think Darem Charles got screwed!!
hahah dude ronnie was 297lbs at this years olympia and even at that weight he looked like horse shit and even then his injuries were evident.the fact is you don't any thng about bodybuilding..
RATM RULZ THE WORLD

william

• Getbig II
« Reply #11 on: March 07, 2007, 04:49:35 AM »
he wasn't 297 but thats ok you think that. the fact is I after seeing jay in person have a new respect for him, but i think that Ronnies arms, legs and chest are better. Jay has a much better back and mid section.  I don't have a problem with Jay winning but if Ronnie would bulk up i think it would be a hell of a match.  Just saw Ronnie at the Arnold and he looked half the size of Jay so i think its all over for the 8 time winner.

FloridaMuscle

• Getbig II
  • live to train, train to live
« Reply #12 on: March 17, 2007, 04:32:11 PM »
hahahaha That cracks me up. Ronnie may have been the king in recent past....but Jay Deserved his win 100% . He was in alot better condition...the first comment made about how Mr. O should should only be won by " mountains of muscle" is rediculous. If that was true..then Markus or dennis should have won already. Its about over all balance in symetry. Jay was in way better condition than ronnie and ..and big ron was no where near at his best on that stage. If you take the time to look at the posing comparison's youll clearly see ronnie was off. He was coming off a torn pec, quad and tricep before the O. Ronnie is an incredible bodybuilder..and he definitly has the potential to come back and win it again, but Jay had the better physique on that stage........Period

D.L. 5

• Getbig IV
  • WILL HARRIS: BRINGING GAY BACK!
« Reply #13 on: April 01, 2007, 10:58:24 PM »
Ronnie may have been the king in recent past....but Jay Deserved his win 100% .
JAY "OLIVE OIL" CUTLER!

fsu_pain_train

• Time Out
  • Getbig II
« Reply #14 on: April 04, 2007, 02:32:37 AM »
I can't remember which competition it was, maybe 00 or 02, where Jay got totally screwed.  Ronnie looked like shit, but he still won.  After that, I thought Jay was done.  How could he do any better? 

The guy's got a hell of a work ethic, and after coming in a close and sometimes distant second, he looked the best at the O and deserved his win.  Sadly, I don't think Ronnie will recover.
Team "You Won't Recover"

TheAnimal

• Getbig IV
« Reply #15 on: April 11, 2007, 05:25:29 PM »
I think Vic is impressive and a top guy but like you prefer Marvelous Melvin's physique.
I think it was very obvious that Jay was better than Ronnie on stage come Olympia day last time out.
Ronnie could come back for one last hooorah, but, he better be hungry and come in shredded.
I thought you were not going to return to forums as Adonis exposed you!