Author Topic: Terrell Owens on Parcells..LOL  (Read 9682 times)

pumpster

• Getbig V
  • If you're reading this you have too much free time
Re: Terrell Owens on Parcells..LOL
« Reply #25 on: January 23, 2007, 03:30:13 PM »
If he wasn't trying, he's a loser.

If he was trying, he's a loser.

Either way, he's a loser.

Had a problem with his hand that would explain part of it.

Dallas Cowboys wide receiver Terrell Owens will have surgery for tendon damage in his right hand.

"Right now, it looks like it may be permanent, but what can I do?" said Owens, who led the league in drops this season but also led all wide receivers with 13 touchdown receptions.

"Maybe so," Owens said when asked if the injury had anything to do with his drops, "but I never make excuses."

MidniteRambo

• Getbig IV
  • 1687 confirmed kills and counting
« Reply #26 on: January 23, 2007, 03:33:58 PM »
Had a problem with his hand that might explain part but not all of it.

I question the problem with his mind more than the one with his hand.

The Showstoppa

• Getbig V
  • Call the vet, cause these pythons are sick!
« Reply #27 on: January 23, 2007, 03:34:33 PM »
Had a problem with his hand that might explain part of it.

Dallas Cowboys wide receiver Terrell Owens will have surgery for tendon damage in his right hand.

"Right now, it looks like it may be permanent, but what can I do?" said Owens, who led the league in drops this season but also led all wide receivers with 13 touchdown receptions.

"Maybe so," Owens said when asked if the injury had anything to do with his drops, "but I never make excuses."

hahahahahahaah

pumpster

• Getbig V
« Reply #28 on: January 23, 2007, 03:34:34 PM »
I question the problem with his mind more than the one with his hand.

Sure, but you're not there.

bmacsys

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #29 on: January 23, 2007, 04:16:26 PM »
The only part he left out was that Parcells at a bloated 300 lb. doesn't look anything like a coach.

Owens: Parcells’ retirement ‘was needed’

Owens said Parcells sometimes wouldn't talk to him for weeks, and did not offer and words of encouragement after his accidental overdose.

Maybe Bill was pissed T.O. didn't die from his OD. Fucking Owens, what a baby. Needing pep talks from his coach. The guy is sickening. Parcells has accomplished more in the NFL than Owens could ever dream about.
The House that Ruth built

bmacsys

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #30 on: January 23, 2007, 04:17:58 PM »
A coach should have some kind of personal discipline.

Monster quads & bis.

The guy is 65 years old! He played college football. How the hell can you talk? You lift using a Bowflex man!

bmacsys

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #31 on: January 23, 2007, 04:19:23 PM »
hahahahaha, you make it sound as if all the other NFL head coaches are huge, ripped 275 pound Greek statues, the man does have two Super Bowl rings.

You know Sarcasm. How fucking shallow is Pumpster? This is supposed to be a thread about what T.O. said and pumpster is posting pictures of parcells and making fun of the guys physique.

bmacsys

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
Re: Terrell Owens on Parcells..hahahahahahahahahha
« Reply #32 on: January 23, 2007, 04:20:50 PM »
Look at what the Giants, Patriots, Jets, and Cowboys were before he got there. 

Sheesh, people. 

To show - again - what idiots T.O. and Jerry Jones are, Jones is the one who got pissy with Parcells for benching Drew Bledsoe and making Tony Romo the starter.

IF the coach had done what the owner wanted, this team never would've even sniffed the playoffs.

So, Jerry and T.O. - shut the f*ck up.

The Jets were 1 and 15 in 1997. Parcells took over and the next year they went 9 and 6. The guy was a great coach.

pumpster

• Getbig V
« Reply #33 on: January 23, 2007, 05:22:38 PM »
The guy is 65 years old! He played college football. How the hell can you talk? You lift using a Bowflex man!

Feel free to join the new millenium, in which 65 isn't old. You didn't know that?

Who said i use a Bowflex, and what's wrong with a Bowflex?

pumpster

• Getbig V
« Reply #34 on: January 23, 2007, 05:23:31 PM »
You know Sarcasm. How fucking shallow is Pumpster? This is supposed to be a thread about what T.O. said and pumpster is posting pictures of parcells and making fun of the guys physique.

Mr. 13" arms trying desperately to rebuild alliances with his hero. hahahahaahahah

pumpster

• Getbig V
« Reply #35 on: January 23, 2007, 05:24:04 PM »

The Jets were 1 and 15 in 1997. Parcells took over and the next year they went 9 and 6. The guy was a great coach.

Marty's a good rebuilder, too. That's ok but not good enough, especially in Dallas.

You're obviously not savvy as to what happened to the Jets the following year, or the fact that most of Dallas is glad to see him go. A good coach but never the best of any decade he coached in.

He got more press because of the NY exposure & outsized annoying persona that gets a lot of attention. If he was really that good he wouldn't be retiring-he has a history of bailing when the going gets tough.

bmacsys

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #36 on: January 24, 2007, 05:35:12 AM »
Marty's a good rebuilder, too. That's ok but not good enough, especially in Dallas.

You're obviously not savvy as to what happened to the Jets the following year, or the fact that most of Dallas is glad to see him go. A good coach but never the best of any decade he coached in.

He got more press because of the NY exposure & outsized annoying persona that gets a lot of attention. If he was really that good he wouldn't be retiring-he has a history of bailing when the going gets tough.

I'm not savvy? Give me a break. My family has had Jet season tickets since they played at Shea Stadium. I go to the Meadowlands for most Jet home games. He bailed yes. But he turned the Jets franchise around after years of sucking it up under Joe Walton, Bruce Coslet and Rich Kotite.

bmacsys

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #37 on: January 24, 2007, 05:36:59 AM »
Feel free to join the new millenium, in which 65 isn't old. You didn't know that?

Who said i use a Bowflex, and what's wrong with a Bowflex?

Lets see how you look at 65. Somebody on here insists you use a Bowflex. I don't see how a Bowflex compares to heavy weights and the law of gravity.

pumpster

• Getbig V
« Reply #38 on: January 24, 2007, 11:10:18 AM »
Lets see how you look at 65. Somebody on here insists you use a Bowflex. I don't see how a Bowflex compares to heavy weights and the law of gravity.

Lose the hostility in '07, it's mindless and only proves you still have issues. I don't know you, refused your assine challenge to meet on a street corner and am mildly amused by your loserish belligerence. It's more silly than anything.

As far as a Bowflex, do you work out at all? The laws of gravity apply equally to cables & Bowflexes, both of which work. As far as my using one, you must be pretty guillible to believe what someone else says. Nothing wrong with a Bowflex.

bmacsys

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #39 on: January 27, 2007, 11:50:46 AM »
Lose the hostility in '07, it's mindless and only proves you still have issues. I don't know you, refused your assine challenge to meet on a street corner and am mildly amused by your loserish belligerence. It's more silly than anything.

As far as a Bowflex, do you work out at all? The laws of gravity apply equally to cables & Bowflexes, both of which work. As far as my using one, you must be pretty guillible to believe what someone else says. Nothing wrong with a Bowflex.

Pumpster, I tried to take the high road but you blew it you homo. You are a loser on par with Jaejonna and Shadow. You are a fucking human sponge for abuse on getbig but you keep coming back for more pummeling. I obviously bother you about football. I called you out about your dumb CFL comments about the CFL being on par with the NFL. Doug Flutie as good as Montana and Elway. Cookie Gihlchrist being better tha Jim Brown etc... Your saying Tiger Woods was "erratic and overated". Your saying Arnold's muscles were "fake". You saying American bodybuilders weren't as intelligent as others from around the world. Honestly, what could be dumber than those comments by you? Again I played at Uconn in the Yankee conference as a TE and outside linebacker. I played football in the Marine Corps. I coached highschool football. I still play industrial league softball all over NY, CT and NJ. I play 35 and over basketball. You go ahead and lift in your moms basement with your fagflex. At least I posted a pic. You never did because you are probably a bald, fat 5'2" dork. You are a typical internet nerd. A coward for the new millenium.

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
« Reply #40 on: January 28, 2007, 10:18:42 AM »
Pumpster, I tried to take the high road but you blew it you homo. You are a loser on par with Jaejonna and Shadow. You are a fucking human sponge for abuse on getbig but you keep coming back for more pummeling. I obviously bother you about football. I called you out about your dumb CFL comments about the CFL being on par with the NFL. Doug Flutie as good as Montana and Elway. Cookie Gihlchrist being better tha Jim Brown etc... Your saying Tiger Woods was "erratic and overrated". Your saying Arnold's muscles were "fake". You saying American bodybuilders weren't as intelligent as others from around the world. Honestly, what could be dumber than those comments by you? Again I played at Uconn in the Yankee conference as a TE and outside linebacker. I played football in the Marine Corps. I coached highschool football. I still play industrial league softball all over NY, CT and NJ. I play 35 and over basketball. You go ahead and lift in your moms basement with your fagflex. At least I posted a pic. You never did because you are probably a bald, fat 5'2" dork. You are a typical internet nerd. A coward for the new millenium.

Um 1 word 2 syllables

Meltdown

bmacsys

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #41 on: January 28, 2007, 07:01:22 PM »
Um 1 word 2 syllables

Meltdown

Do you really blame me?

pumpster

• Getbig V
« Reply #42 on: January 28, 2007, 07:03:53 PM »
Um 1 word 2 syllables

Meltdown

hahahaahah Another meltdown from Mr. 13" arms tough-guy shown here still desperate to be a BB. And still with serious unaddressed anger management issues. A L-O-S-E-R who shouldn't even be on a BB site. ;D

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
« Reply #43 on: January 29, 2007, 06:57:58 AM »
Do you really blame me?

NA Im just playin...But you got to remember dude this is a fake world and just take it for that. Dont let this shit get to you. Its all in fun. Also dont let someones opinion about someone get to you either. I think most of the people say crazy stuff just for shock value and dont even believe it themselves. But anyway be cool this shit dont effect your life.