Author Topic: Palumbo in his prime  (Read 7025 times)

gatomjp

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
Re: Palumbo in his prime
« Reply #50 on: January 25, 2007, 11:46:00 AM »
Dave is one of the nicest guys I've met in the sport or out of it. I did an interview with him for my documentary, Raising the Bar 2, and he was enthusiastic, accomodating, intelligent and eloquent. He was shooting pix on location at a contest and he didn't have to do me that favor, but he made time for me in his busy day. A class act all the way.

Board_SHERIF

• Getbig V
  • UK Independence Party
« Reply #51 on: January 25, 2007, 11:47:48 AM »
Dave is one of the nicest guys I've met in the sport or out of it. I did an interview with him for my documentary, Raising the Bar 2, and he was enthusiastic, accomodating, intelligent and eloquent. He was shooting pix on location at a contest and he didn't have to do me that favor, but he made time for me in his busy day. A class act all the way.

Many drug users and dealers are friendly and helpfull.....
K

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #52 on: January 25, 2007, 11:49:56 AM »
fact is the guy is a genious. MD is lucky to have an Asset like Dave on board.
he is very well educated, and whatever he lacks on stage he makes up for with his information on anabolics etc.

point is, there should be more Palumbo's out there, just for the fact that he is the mad-scientist of anabolics and knows so much!
The fact of the matter is that his knowledge of bodybuilding drugs is VERY poor. Just the other day he stated that there is no 192AA sequence hGH on the market! He was very surprised when showed otherwise. There are numerous newbie technical mistakes in all his MD columns.

Special Ed

• Toms
  • Getbig V
  • Special Ed Forever!
« Reply #53 on: January 25, 2007, 12:26:10 PM »
As has been said, the proof is in the pudding. Dave walks around 365 in a condition most of us could never achieve with extreme dieting and cardio. Simply put, the man knows what he's doing and talking about. Unlike some "gurus" like Hany and Chad who've never accomplished JackSquat as competitors, Palumbo came thisclose to winning the Nationals, taking a controversial second. He also placed in the top 5 several times at the Nats and the USA. The guy went to medical school for 3 years and is an encyclopedia of knowledge about all things nutrition, pre-contest prep, and drug related. Those of us who know him are fortunate to have that kind of guidance and knowledge a phone call away.

After all, would "squad-approved" Toney Freeman really put his faith in Palumbo if he wasn't 100% sure Dave knew what he was doing.

Let's face it: David is the closest thing we'll ever get to talking to a Doctor about steroids without the lectures and the pathetic physique.

Special "Team Palumbo" Ed
BigNationRadio.com

Jujoshu

• Getbig III
  • Front Row Tickets
« Reply #54 on: January 25, 2007, 12:39:21 PM »
Yes people. Let's not forget that even though Dave couldn't win a pro card he did go to medical school for a few years. Doesn't this put him on the same playing field as real doctors? Wouldn't you trust him to diagnose your ailments and prescribe medication for you? Also, the medical community should always feel a great sense of debt to Dave considering he did give them a new medical condition, Palumboism. I mean how many of you wouldn't want to walk around with Palumboism "365" days of the year?  ::)

Blockhead

• Toms
  • Getbig V
« Reply #55 on: January 25, 2007, 12:45:15 PM »
who cares if he's ugly... you wanna go on a date with him,???

fact is the guy is a genious. MD is lucky to have an Asset like Dave on board.
he is very well educated, and whatever he lacks on stage he makes up for with his information on anabolics etc.

point is, there should be more Palumbo's out there, just for the fact that he is the mad-scientist of anabolics and knows so much!
I second that. He may looks EXACTLY like a hairless Sasquatch and have a gait like one if you ever seen the Patterson/Gimlin footage and Dave walking through an expo but the truth is he is a ginormous asset to the BB Industry.

Drug Dealer? Hahahahaha...okay and the heros we look at in all the mags DON'T do the EXACT same thing? They just haven't been CAUGHT...yet. What competitive BB ALIVE doesn't hustle/flow some gear? Nig gas PLEEEEASE!

I never get too serious here but I have to with this one. Guys who are serious and compete and/or know the industry will definitley see the benefit of a Dave Palumbo.

This is GETBIG and I'm all for the eyeliner comments and the 'ugly' comments as I laugh at them but to say he is a waste is just as absurd as The King saying '2007, baby...I'm BACK with a vengence you bucktooth jackasses!'

Anyone ever read his 'Q&A' on the MD Board? I do all day long. Damn is it interesting and addicting.

I know 2 guys who pay him to handle their pre-contest diet and they BOTH come in shredded to the bone on HIGH protein, lots of proper fats and low carbs with a HUGE shit carb meal every Sunday. They both have the same thing to say. Dave is ALWAYS one quick phone call away..anytime, anyplace nomatter what...Dave drops what he's doing to give that person the time they may need to understand the directions or inquiry.

I triple dog dare anyone to call a Jay Cutler on the phone and tell him you want to ask him what he thinks about mixing a little tren acetate with a little primo and see what happens.

Call up a Ronnie on the phone and tell one of his sisters who I'm sure handle all his phone calls that you would like to ask him something about 'drying out'. watch what happens.

Stop a eh..'guru into ebony muscle' and ask him if you can e-mail him with questions about contest stuff...watch how he sends you an e-mail with his RATES and how you must PAY for any question answered.
?

Colossus_1986

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #56 on: January 25, 2007, 12:49:04 PM »
I second that. He may looks EXACTLY like a hairless Sasquatch and have a gait like one if you ever seen the Patterson/Gimlin footage and Dave walking through an expo but the truth is he is a ginormous asset to the BB Industry.

Drug Dealer? Hahahahaha...okay and the heros we look at in all the mags DON'T do the EXACT same thing? They just haven't been CAUGHT...yet. What competitive BB ALIVE doesn't hustle/flow some gear? Nig gas PLEEEEASE!

I never get too serious here but I have to with this one. Guys who are serious and compete and/or know the industry will definitley see the benefit of a Dave Palumbo.

This is GETBIG and I'm all for the eyeliner comments and the 'ugly' comments as I laugh at them but to say he is a waste is just as absurd as The King saying '2007, baby...I'm BACK with a vengence you bucktooth jackasses!'

Anyone ever read his 'Q&A' on the MD Board? I do all day long. Damn is it interesting and addicting.

I know 2 guys who pay him to handle their pre-contest diet and they BOTH come in shredded to the bone on HIGH protein, lots of proper fats and low carbs with a HUGE shit carb meal every Sunday. They both have the same thing to say. Dave is ALWAYS one quick phone call away..anytime, anyplace nomatter what...Dave drops what he's doing to give that person the time they may need to understand the directions or inquiry.

I triple dog dare anyone to call a Jay Cutler on the phone and tell him you want to ask him what he thinks about mixing a little tren acetate with a little primo and see what happens.

Call up a Ronnie on the phone and tell one of his sisters who I'm sure handle all his phone calls that you would like to ask him something about 'drying out'. watch what happens.

Stop a eh..'guru into ebony muscle' and ask him if you can e-mail him with questions about contest stuff...watch how he sends you an e-mail with his RATES and how you must PAY for any question answered.

yup.

dave's cool. answers questions all the time.
i love his "fat diet"
flushes out extra weight fast!
i use it every now and then

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #57 on: January 25, 2007, 02:36:15 PM »
Many drug users and dealers are friendly and helpfull.....

;D ;D ;D
fallen angel

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #58 on: January 25, 2007, 02:37:32 PM »
The fact of the matter is that his knowledge of bodybuilding drugs is VERY poor. Just the other day he stated that there is no 192AA sequence hGH on the market! He was very surprised when showed otherwise. There are numerous newbie technical mistakes in all his MD columns.

you are right
fallen angel

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #59 on: January 25, 2007, 02:45:38 PM »
As has been said, the proof is in the pudding. Dave walks around 365 in a condition most of us could never achieve with extreme dieting and cardio. Simply put, the man knows what he's doing and talking about. Unlike some "gurus" like Hany and Chad who've never accomplished JackSquat as competitors, Palumbo came thisclose to winning the Nationals, taking a controversial second. He also placed in the top 5 several times at the Nats and the USA. The guy went to medical school for 3 years and is an encyclopedia of knowledge about all things nutrition, pre-contest prep, and drug related. Those of us who know him are fortunate to have that kind of guidance and knowledge a phone call away.

After all, would "squad-approved" Toney Freeman really put his faith in Palumbo if he wasn't 100% sure Dave knew what he was doing.

Let's face it: David is the closest thing we'll ever get to talking to a Doctor about steroids without the lectures and the pathetic physique.

god help you if you think this is the addy for getting anything drug related,,always remember the famous saying my granpa used to tell me 30 years ago,,,ONCE A LIAR ALWAYS  A LIAR,,

never ever never ever !! buy anything from a guy that has such a record. its a friendly advice since youd be surprized of the rat poision coming from china these days if you go through guys like that. check with dutchbb and he will show you some tests he has done,,,youll be surprized,,,yes you read right ,,,,now days it is not hcg insted of growth,,,,now it is rat poision insted of igf,,

your supplier should always be low profile and always know his contacts,, the subect of this thread failed miserebly on this 2 subjects
fallen angel

slaveboy1980

• Getbig V
  • Thought is the arrow of time; memory never fades.
« Reply #60 on: January 25, 2007, 03:47:16 PM »
gh15: do you like san diego?

Special Ed

• Toms
  • Getbig V
  • Special Ed Forever!
« Reply #61 on: January 25, 2007, 03:59:01 PM »
god help you if you think this is the addy for getting anything drug related,,always remember the famous saying my granpa used to tell me 30 years ago,,,ONCE A LIAR ALWAYS  A LIAR,,

never ever never ever !! buy anything from a guy that has such a record. its a friendly advice since youd be surprized of the rat poision coming from china these days if you go through guys like that. check with dutchbb and he will show you some tests he has done,,,youll be surprized,,,yes you read right ,,,,now days it is not hcg insted of growth,,,,now it is rat poision insted of igf,,

your supplier should always be low profile and always know his contacts,, the subect of this thread failed miserebly on this 2 subjects
I know English is your second language, but if you doublecheck, you'll notice that I never said ANYTHING about GETTING DRUGS from Palumbo.

I hope everyone here knows that getting drugs from anyone who's ever been arrested or convicted is not a smart move. Get your gear from a trusted source, preferably a doctor...and DEFINITELY NOT FROM A HIGH PROFILE BODYBUILDER.

Special "gh14" Ed
BigNationRadio.com

Dingleberry

• Getbig IV
  • My nuts, your chin, any questions?
« Reply #62 on: January 25, 2007, 04:30:37 PM »
I'd buy drugs from Dave. Anyone know if he's running any specials?  ;D
tiny-tit bounty hunter

SWOLETRAIN

• Getbig IV
« Reply #63 on: January 25, 2007, 04:34:23 PM »
so distorted its not worth it to use that hard..... his body is disgusting. shape is gone
-

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #64 on: January 25, 2007, 04:37:59 PM »
I'd buy drugs from Dave. Anyone know if he's running any specials?  ;D
he's running a special right now, buy 20 olive oil filled bottles of Testosterone get 1 free.

Blockhead

• Toms
  • Getbig V
« Reply #65 on: January 25, 2007, 04:40:13 PM »

Baaaaa hahahahahahahahahahaha! I wonder if he would barter me some of those for some of my vitamin b-6 placed carefully in those yellow glass Bionabol bottles.
?

Dingleberry

• Getbig IV
  • My nuts, your chin, any questions?
« Reply #66 on: January 25, 2007, 07:57:25 PM »
he's running a special right now, buy 20 olive oil filled bottles of Testosterone get 1 free.

hahaha
tiny-tit bounty hunter

GoneAway

• Getbig V
« Reply #67 on: January 25, 2007, 08:28:28 PM »
Forgive my intelligence and rigid use of logic here:

If a consenting adult chooses to buy drugs from another consenting adult, where is the crime exactly?

The crime is because drugs, whether it be tobacco, alcohol, GH, ice, whatever... are always going to be abused. Some are legal beause the side affects are more long term, less harmful and less likely to happen. The government knows people abuse drugs, so they make them illegal. Good call on their part.

Now if only tobacco and alcohol become illegal, it would be a much better world.

gatomjp

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #68 on: January 26, 2007, 06:05:40 AM »
The crime is because drugs, whether it be tobacco, alcohol, GH, ice, whatever... are always going to be abused. Some are legal beause the side affects are more long term, less harmful and less likely to happen. The government knows people abuse drugs, so they make them illegal. Good call on their part.

Now if only tobacco and alcohol become illegal, it would be a much better world.

Anything can be abused. You can die from drinking too much water. You can't legislate away something that people have done as long as there have been people. That has been shown many times. Prohibition was a dismal failure and facilitated the rise of Capone and his ilk. Now we are doing the same with the unwinnable "war" on drugs.

michael arvilla

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • facebook.com/michael.arvilla
« Reply #69 on: January 26, 2007, 06:07:06 AM »

Great post!!..................................Let's face it: David is the closest thing we'll ever get to talking to a Doctor about steroids without the lectures and the pathetic physique.

Board_SHERIF

• Getbig V
  • UK Independence Party
« Reply #70 on: January 26, 2007, 06:36:29 AM »

Great post!!..................................Let's face it: David is the closest thing we'll ever get to talking to a Doctor about steroids without the lectures and the pathetic physique.

Do you not have medical coverage ? or do you live in the third world  ?
K

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #71 on: January 29, 2007, 04:10:03 AM »
I read that Hany charges 4K for a contest prep plan. That's what Heinz Senior said he was quoted.

Approximately how much does Dave charge?