Author Topic: Vitali Klitschko officially un-retires.  (Read 2095 times)

*ChuteBoxe*

• Getbig IV
Vitali Klitschko officially un-retires.
« on: January 24, 2007, 07:37:27 PM »

Hamburg, Germany -“I’ve been back in the gym for a couple of weeks and I feel great. My injuries have healed and after much hard work and with the approval of the doctors, I am cleared to continue my boxing career.

“I am returning to the ring to get my WBC Heavyweight Championship back. In November 2005, due to a serious knee injury, I retired without having lost the WBC belt in the ring. At the WBC gala event on December 20, 2005 in Cancun, Mexico, the WBC designated me as “WBC Champion Emeritus” and assured me that whenever I 
was ready to return, I would become the immediate mandatory challenger for the title.

“I’m back, and I have requested that the WBC sanction a bout between me and Oleg Maskaev. I look forward to reclaiming my title, and want to thank everyone who has been so supportive during my short retirement from the ring.

“I look forward to seeing us all together soon and I am also excited about having the opportunity to fulfill the dreams of the Klitschko brothers being Heavyweight Champions at the same time!

Vitali Klitschko
Predictions
 40/61

ATHEIST

• Getbig IV
Re: Vitali Klitschko officially un-retires.
« Reply #1 on: January 25, 2007, 05:04:44 PM »
 didnt he run for office in his homeland? i thought he won?

on another note i have seen his brother Vladimir on several shows and he seems very personable and charasmatic. hopefully the heavyweight division can get some respectable fights. really looking forward to the De LaHoya fight. a good boxing match always catches my eye more so than a good MMA fight for some reason. 

realkarateblackbelt

• Getbig IV
  • Numero UNO!!!!!!!
Re: Vitali Klitschko officially un-retires.
« Reply #2 on: January 25, 2007, 06:25:17 PM »
Yay!
TEAM REPTILIAN