Author Topic: King Kamali: Where is he?  (Read 7239 times)

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
Re: King Kamali: Where is he?
« Reply #50 on: January 25, 2007, 12:06:24 PM »
 With all due respect to THE GREAT 'big_mal'. Introducing yourself like that might not even make him notice or recognize the 'screenhandle' It sounds kind of common.

Like...'Ay, I'm Big Joe...'  'Ay...I'm Big Steve'. You know?

Now if you went up to The King and said...'Hey, I'm big_mal from GETBIG...hahahah what did you think of the pic I photoshopped of you with your head on that disgustingly fat body? That was classic wasn't it?' Then put your hand up for a high-five. Hahahaha!

I feel you. But i didnt say nothin bad about king. So i guess it wouldnt matter. ...But check this out...Im gonna go with a Huge White tee that says.."BIG_MAL FROM GETBIG." and on the back it will say 'BEEEEYYYOOOCCCHHHHHHHH'

Blockhead

• Toms
  • Getbig V
« Reply #51 on: January 25, 2007, 12:08:40 PM »
  BAH HAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHA!

With every picture he sees like that he injects 2 more units of GROWTH.
?

Special Ed

• Toms
  • Getbig V
  • Special Ed Forever!
« Reply #52 on: January 25, 2007, 12:13:40 PM »
Nice one Goatboy!

SE
BigNationRadio.com

Cap

• Getbig V
  • Trueprotein.com 5% discount code= CSP111
« Reply #53 on: January 25, 2007, 01:38:14 PM »
I really hope that Kamali pays his supplier otherwise he might show up at a ripped 270 170 to the show.  Not paying your internet bill is one thing but paying the dealer is another.
Squishy face retard

davidpaul

• Getbig V
« Reply #54 on: January 25, 2007, 01:49:05 PM »
The King is gaining a lot of momentum this year,

hes working with disgusted, one of the best bodybuilding trainers since joseph wieder,

ull see after a top 15 finish at the nypro

or the O.i ACTUALLY THINK IF HE nails his conditioning, and keeps his wasit below 44 inches,

he could take 19th place at the olympia.

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #55 on: January 25, 2007, 01:53:28 PM »

hes working with disgusted, one of the best bodybuilding trainers since joseph wieder,

or the O.i ACTUALLY THINK IF HE nails his conditioning, and keeps his wasit below 44 inches,

i agree unless 20 people qualify

then i would drop him a place
T

Blockhead

• Toms
  • Getbig V
« Reply #56 on: January 25, 2007, 01:53:51 PM »

Hahahahahahahaha!
?

davidpaul

• Getbig V
« Reply #57 on: January 25, 2007, 01:55:56 PM »
Hahahahahahahaha!

you will laughing on thew other side of your face "bro", when he takes 19th.

I reckon King could overtake Erik Bui in the IFBB rankings this year,

its gonna be a great year for the king mark my words.

ribonucleic

• Getbig V
  • I bring you ultimate reality!
« Reply #58 on: January 25, 2007, 01:59:09 PM »
I reckon King could overtake Erik Bui in the IFBB rankings this year,

That Bui seems like an intense little Asian dude in the pages of Flex. He won't let King pass him without some kung fu fighting.

davidpaul

• Getbig V
« Reply #59 on: January 25, 2007, 02:01:30 PM »
That Bui seems like an intense little Asian dude in the pages of Flex. He won't let King pass him without some kung fu fighting.

King claims some kind of east side gang affilihation, and I know Eric Brui has connections with the Triads in chinatown,

if those two were ever to go to war, Erik Bui would take out King as easily as Rocky Balboa knocking out Tommy "the machine" gun.

ribonucleic

• Getbig V
  • I bring you ultimate reality!
« Reply #60 on: January 25, 2007, 02:39:19 PM »
King claims some kind of east side gang affilihation,

The only thing on the east side that King is affiliated with is Dunkin Donuts.

Disgusted

• Expert
  • Getbig V
« Reply #61 on: January 25, 2007, 04:05:37 PM »

My life as I know it is now complete. I have finally been compared to the greatest.  ;D

Blockhead

• Toms
  • Getbig V
« Reply #62 on: January 25, 2007, 04:09:30 PM »
My life as I know it is now complete. I have finally been compared to the greatest.  ;D
Disgusted...you're sayng Joe Hom...or eh...Weider was a GREAT trainer/guru?

Unless you make The King show you and a few circle jerk buddies his ding-a-ling at your home then I wouldn't take that too much of a compliment.

Seriously. Who els have you worked with and will you or DO you advise The King to lose the 8 spotters and lighten up a little and go for QUALITY reps?
?

Disgusted

• Expert
  • Getbig V
« Reply #63 on: January 25, 2007, 04:13:14 PM »
Disgusted...you're sayng Joe Hom...or eh...Weider was a GREAT trainer/guru?

Unless you make The King show you and a few circle jerk buddies his ding-a-ling at your home then I wouldn't take that too much of a compliment.

Seriously. Who els have you worked with and will you or DO you advise The King to lose the 8 spotters and lighten up a little and go for QUALITY reps?

To answer your first question. Don't care, I never take this place seriously.

Second question. I have changed King's training completely around. If you happen to be at the AC then check him out. He will be at the Muscletech booth with Rocky Balboa and the Triads.  ::) ;D

Blockhead

• Toms
  • Getbig V
« Reply #64 on: January 25, 2007, 04:18:17 PM »

I will be there actually and will drop by to say hello.

Honestly...in your professional opinion do you advise him to stay completely away from this forum and not to even check it or log on or anything?

You must know that the comments and jokes here DO NOT HELP but only hurt his focus and mental well being, right? Doesn't that translate to how his physique will look at the end of the day? All the 'PS' on earth wont keep the cortisol out of his blood from the stress of the comments here.

Listen, Disgusted...he went for the MASS MONSTER 'big guy' card in response to comments on here like 'small arms, tiny legs' to SILENCE US. What happened he hurt his physique. He should have stayed lines, aesthetics and cuts with respectable size...would you agree?
?

Disgusted

• Expert
  • Getbig V
« Reply #65 on: January 25, 2007, 04:22:01 PM »
I will be there actually and will drop by to say hello.

Honestly...in your professional opinion do you advise him to stay completely away from this forum and not to even check it or log on or anything?

You must know that the comments and jokes here DO NOT HELP but only hurt his focus and mental well being, right? Doesn't that translate to how his physique will look at the end of the day? All the 'PS' on earth wont keep the cortisol out of his blood from the stress of the comments here.

Listen, Disgusted...he went for the MASS MONSTER 'big guy' card in response to comments on here like 'small arms, tiny legs' to SILENCE US. What happened he hurt his physique. He should have stayed lines, aesthetics and cuts with respectable size...would you agree?

I agree for the most part on what  you are saying. In all honesty I don't know how much he checks the board, but I can tell you that we do not talk about GB all the much. I know what it will take to turn his physique and so does he. I'm chompin at the bit to get this shit started.

G o a t b o y

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Time-Out in Dubai, India with Swampi the Cocksmith
« Reply #66 on: January 25, 2007, 04:24:55 PM »
...he went for the MASS MONSTER 'big guy' card in response to comments on here like 'small arms, tiny legs' to SILENCE US. What happened he hurt his physique. He should have stayed lines, aesthetics and cuts with respectable size...would you agree?

No he didn't. The whole "get bigger at all costs" mentality is pandemic in the IFBB, and has nothing to do with message board taunts.  I'm sure The Chad advised him to get "hyoooooooge".
Ron: "I am lazy."

Blockhead

• Toms
  • Getbig V
« Reply #67 on: January 25, 2007, 04:28:30 PM »
 I respect that, Disgusted. I aint being silly with you.

He'd be best at under 239 on stage completely dry and as sliced and diced from head to toe as much as possible.

Your biggest challange isnt making him cut carbs off here or add fat in there or increase cardio at this time etc...

It's keeping his head and curiosity/paranoia 100% away from GETBIG.COM at all times. Go to his crib and tear his computer out of the house and trash it. Call him every hour on the hour to be sure he is doing anything els BUT wondering what a GOATBOY or a 240 might be saying next.

I also say completely forget the slin and gh. If the gh is a must then not a hair over 4iu's a day 5 days a week.

Like Arnold told Matt Ferrigno on film..."Help him...CALM him DOWN!"
?

Disgusted

• Expert
  • Getbig V
« Reply #68 on: January 25, 2007, 04:33:18 PM »
I respect that, Disgusted. I aint being silly with you.

He'd be best at under 239 on stage completely dry and as sliced and diced from head to toe as much as possible.

Your biggest challange isnt making him cut carbs off here or add fat in there or increase cardio at this time etc...

It's keeping his head and curiosity/paranoia 100% away from GETBIG.COM at all times. Go to his crib and tear his computer out of the house and trash it. Call him every hour on the hour to be sure he is doing anything els BUT wondering what a GOATBOY or a 240 might be saying next.

I also say completely forget the slin and gh. If the gh is a must then not a hair over 4iu's a day 5 days a week.

Like Arnold told Matt Ferrigno on film..."Help him...CALM him DOWN!"

haha In all seriousness he is not that bad with the temper thing. Sometimes he calls me up laughing about some of the things he posts cause he knows you guys get riled up over it, but like I said this board does not come up in conversation much.

I couldn't care less what he weighs at the show. So you are correct again. 210 or 250 whatever. All that matters is the "look". I am not a mass fan at the expense of shape.

Blockhead

• Toms
  • Getbig V
« Reply #69 on: January 25, 2007, 04:37:27 PM »

He looked his best...ummmm...it was a national show. Back in the late 90's. he had a white beanie hat on and was doing a most muscular. I saw the pic in a FLEX magazine back in the day. I think its on his website actually. He needs to go back to THAT because he isnot going to hang with a Jay or Branch.

Thanks...if you need me or my input PM me.  ;)
?

Disgusted

• Expert
  • Getbig V
« Reply #70 on: January 25, 2007, 04:41:44 PM »
He looked his best...ummmm...it was a national show. Back in the late 90's. he had a white beanie hat on and was doing a most muscular. I saw the pic in a FLEX magazine back in the day. I think its on his website actually. He needs to go back to THAT because he isnot going to hang with a Jay or Branch.

Thanks...if you need me or my input PM me.  ;)

I'll keep that in mind, thanks  ;D

Cap

• Getbig V
  • Trueprotein.com 5% discount code= CSP111
« Reply #71 on: January 25, 2007, 04:54:15 PM »
Kamali is in Naunet, NY ...lifting at New York Sports Club @ 5:30 M-F....

I went there the other day and the bitch was more apologetic than K-fed at a britney spears concert. I told the fat fucker to just quit acting like your the man and be humble... then he said if there was anything else he should know, and I told him to learn how to train without ten people spotting you, then he might build muscle. He told me that he was surprised that I wasnt the 13 year old mommas boy that he imagined... Then I hit the camel jockey so hard that he is probably still sleeping now...  what a piss poor bitch.
SO you were the sapper that blew up the gym?? Now it makes sense
Squishy face retard

RUDE BUOY

• Getbig V
  • The Franchise
« Reply #72 on: January 25, 2007, 08:05:50 PM »
the king is not squad approved he simply just will not do well