Author Topic: muscleheads giving advice  (Read 16366 times)

RUDE BUOY

• Getbig V
  • The Franchise
Re: muscleheads giving advice
« Reply #50 on: January 26, 2007, 08:45:51 PM »
Shouldn't it be Shutupandtrain (together) should shutupanddohookedonphoni cs. (with a period at the end).

If you are going to give grammar advice you might want to learn some first...another idiot...I know meltdown, 'cause you are another one with nothing intelligent to say...
meltdown

Big N

• Getbig V
  • Veteran Fella
« Reply #51 on: January 26, 2007, 08:46:59 PM »
better go on the steroid board and get some advice bro. ;D

haha
#

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Diet first, all else second
« Reply #52 on: January 26, 2007, 11:54:25 PM »
Why don't you get some bigger dumbbells. The "muscle-heads" have the same rights as your yoga ball using baby boomers.

Monster insecurity over the muscle-heads making you look like their anemic nephew.
the muscleheadz can't press 100's or 120's...hahaha...thets why i roll my eyes when they ask me...and neither can u if you press correctly. listen...when I started training with ron love in 2003 he pointed at everyone around the rosedale powerhouse and said : " see theese strong fellas?..none of them can do strict dumbell presses with more then 100 lbs."   If u don't know what strict is...ask milos.

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #53 on: January 27, 2007, 12:05:56 AM »
stop talking about that whore of a mom of yours.
Squat daddy...lets make a bet...if i'll post pics and video in the next 5-6 months with me squatting 600 + , benching 400 ...would u just post a pic of yourself?....and i'll tell u something else...i'll post those vids and pics anyway but just as u did with milos you WILL pussy out again.

SHUTUPANDTRAIN

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #54 on: January 27, 2007, 01:15:37 AM »
meltdown

WoW...This guy can't even fuckin' read...incredible...lol

RUDE BUOY

• Getbig V
  • The Franchise
« Reply #55 on: January 27, 2007, 01:33:58 AM »
WoW...This guy can't even fuckin' read...incredible...lol
claiming stupid shit meltdown

SHUTUPANDTRAIN

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #56 on: January 27, 2007, 09:04:53 PM »
claiming stupid shit meltdown

Once again a non-intelligent comment, not only are you rude buoy (which is california is the way gays spell boy, just to let you know homeboy), you are idiot no fuckin' sense boy...I know, I know, Meltdown...Please come back with something intelligent...PLEASE

I mean if you are not going to spend time in the gym (over 2000 posts) at least be your own man and not someones bitch...S.Q.U.A.D...Peac e

MikeThaMachine

• Getbig V
  • WTF Happened, BBing Is Dead. I Didn't Miss A Thing
« Reply #57 on: January 29, 2007, 02:36:03 AM »
Shouldn't it be Shutupandtrain (together) should shutupanddohookedonphoni cs. (with a period at the end).

If you are going to give grammar advice you might want to learn some first...another idiot...I know meltdown, 'cause you are another one with nothing intelligent to say...

You are so far in over your head and you don't even know it, fuck squadfather and all but you are done just delete your account and start over cause it's over for you.
I

SHUTUPANDTRAIN

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #58 on: January 29, 2007, 11:06:27 AM »
You are so far in over your head and you don't even know it, f**k squadfather and all but you are done just delete your account and start over cause it's over for you.

Coming from a 21 year old kid...WoW...I guess if I had almost 3000 posts and spent my life on here I would care...Grow Up...

The Heckler

« Reply #59 on: January 29, 2007, 11:08:20 AM »
i'll post pics and video in the next 5-6 months with me squatting 600 + , benching 400

of course you will   ::)

Cap

• Getbig V
  • Trueprotein.com 5% discount code= CSP111
« Reply #60 on: January 29, 2007, 11:11:47 AM »
I'm training this guy with a belly 2 days ago ...u know the regular client trying to loose weight and look decent , when 2 buddies of his come up and start telling me how i should have him lift some bigger weights and this is pussy traqining, u know...the typical this squatbrother woud say. This is a upper class health studio and these are two local tough guys inflated on test who constantly ask me when will we buy bigger dumbells . I'm so tired of this type of know it alls that I just chose to ignore them. I also don't look convincing enough at 185 lbs so I think is beef up time.
So getting punked by younger guys seems to be a ritual in your life.  Too bad.  You got embarrassed and you think anyone cares.
Squishy face retard

SteelePegasus

• Getbig V
  • Life, death, in between is getbig.com
« Reply #61 on: January 29, 2007, 11:12:43 AM »
Squat daddy...lets make a bet...if i'll post pics and video in the next 5-6 months with me squatting 600 + , benching 400 ...would u just post a pic of yourself?....and i'll tell u something else...i'll post those vids and pics anyway but just as u did with milos you WILL pussy out again.

Squad...anyone there?
Here comes the money shot

SteelePegasus

• Getbig V
  • Life, death, in between is getbig.com
« Reply #62 on: January 29, 2007, 11:13:32 AM »
of course you will   ::)

just like you posted the 225lb for 113 reps.  ::)
Here comes the money shot

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #63 on: January 29, 2007, 11:21:36 AM »
Squad...anyone there?
read all the posts in the thread, dummy, not just the ones you like.

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
  • Disdain/repugnance....Version 3: glare variation B
« Reply #64 on: January 29, 2007, 11:22:52 AM »
I'm training this guy with a belly 2 days ago ...u know the regular client trying to loose weight and look decent , when 2 buddies of his come up and start telling me how i should have him lift some bigger weights and this is pussy traqining, u know...the typical this squatbrother woud say. This is a upper class health studio and these are two local tough guys inflated on test who constantly ask me when will we buy bigger dumbells . I'm so tired of this type of know it alls that I just chose to ignore them. I also don't look convincing enough at 185 lbs so I think is beef up time.

Coming from someone who only looks good when he is "inflated on test" himself, this post is just a little hypocritical, no?

It's okay for you to throw big weights around when your juiced but these guys are assholes for wanting to do the same thing.

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #65 on: January 29, 2007, 11:25:56 AM »
Coming from someone who only looks good when he is "inflated on test" himself, this post is just a little hippocritical, no?

It's okay for you to throw big weights around when your juiced but these guys are assholes for wanting to do the same thing.
i doubt he throws big weights around even on juice.

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
  • Disdain/repugnance....Version 3: glare variation B
« Reply #66 on: January 29, 2007, 11:27:39 AM »
i doubt he throws big weights around even on juice.

He is very good at throwing big dildos up his ass.

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #67 on: January 29, 2007, 11:30:07 AM »
He is very good at throwing big dildos up his ass.
he's Romanian, what do you expect?

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #68 on: January 29, 2007, 11:38:20 AM »
Coming from someone who only looks good when he is "inflated on test" himself, this post is just a little hypocritical, no?

They actually annoyed me once because they were giving me advice on how to train a guy and second, i peeped when they were benching and saw one of them strugling for 5 reps with 270...like half reps. So naturally i'm like " what do u need 100's for"?

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #69 on: January 29, 2007, 11:40:26 AM »
They actually annoyed me once because they were giving me advice on how to train a guy and second, i peeped when they were benching and saw one of them strugling for 5 reps with 270...like half reps. So naturally i'm like " what do u need 100's for"?
that's more than you lift.

RUDE BUOY

• Getbig V
  • The Franchise
« Reply #70 on: January 29, 2007, 11:48:50 AM »
that's more than you lift.
he lifts a cock to his mouth like a champ

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #71 on: January 29, 2007, 11:50:09 AM »

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #72 on: January 29, 2007, 11:53:08 AM »
no shit!
hahahaha, so you're admitting that you can't bench 270, hahaha, epic weakness.

Big N

• Getbig V
  • Veteran Fella
« Reply #73 on: January 29, 2007, 11:54:15 AM »
U must be a complete moron. I'll take it you are young and full of energy...slow down. And another thing...f**k off.

You stupid son of a bitch, guy you make a comment like that about me without even knowing me? Take your fucking conehead looking paul simon look alike elsewhere with this bullshit i'd take your fucking head so far deep up your ass you'll see how dark hell is fuckO get off my fucking nuts with this tough guy shit man

#

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #74 on: January 29, 2007, 11:55:08 AM »
You stupid son of a bitch, guy you make a comment like that about me without even knowing me? Take your fucking conehead looking paul simon look alike i'd take your fucking head so far deep up your ass you'll see how dark hell is fuckO get off my fucking nuts with this tough guy shit man

hahahaha, good stuff "big nav".