Author Topic: Prehistoric Shark filmed  (Read 2318 times)

ToxicAvenger

• Getbig V
  • I thawt I taw a twat!
Re: Prehistoric Shark filmed
« Reply #25 on: January 25, 2007, 07:03:33 PM »
  <an old hobby of mine..
carpe` vaginum!

Al-Gebra

• Getbig V
« Reply #26 on: January 25, 2007, 07:06:18 PM »

so now they made a movie from von daniken's book?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Erich_von_D%C3%A4niken

ToxicAvenger

• Getbig V
  • I thawt I taw a twat!
« Reply #27 on: January 25, 2007, 07:13:05 PM »
so now they made a movie from von daniken's book?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Erich_von_D%C3%A4niken

hey,,regardless..the lines exist...or you claiming they dont?
carpe` vaginum!

chafed_nut_sack420

• Getbig IV
« Reply #28 on: January 25, 2007, 08:46:37 PM »
I bet those Japs at it with some wasabi sauce.

onlyme

• Getbig V
  • Don't Fuck With Bears
« Reply #29 on: January 25, 2007, 09:22:05 PM »
nope..man is..

Man ain't shit.  Man has the brains to make things that will kill others and ultimately kill us.  Smart and dumb at the same time

210 and growing

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #30 on: January 26, 2007, 01:55:28 AM »
i rememebr reading somewhere once that the deepest parts of the oceans are like 15 miles deep !! - imagine that - the kind of stuff that is at the bottom that we have no idea about !!

Nordic Superman

• Getbig V
  • Hesitation doesn't come easily in this blood...
« Reply #31 on: January 26, 2007, 03:18:34 AM »
  <an old hobby of mine..

I'll give it to yah... that's damn interesting :o
الاسلام هو شيطانية

rccs

• Getbig IV
  • Alma Matter!
« Reply #32 on: January 26, 2007, 03:31:38 AM »
i rememebr reading somewhere once that the deepest parts of the oceans are like 15 miles deep !! - imagine that - the kind of stuff that is at the bottom that we have no idea about !!
Yes, it is a hidden world, that you must explore. Well, I think that there are many pre-historic species that we don't know, living on those depths, as in the amazon forest. About the bifoot legend, I don't believe in it, as far as the loch ness monster is concerned, probably it is possible that some animal species that we don't know might live there, I have absolutely no clue if it is pre-historic or not, but I think it is worth of some money investment in technologies capable of determine all life forms that live in that lake, as well as a detailed geographic study of the region, to find any underwater caves or any kind of conection to even further depths. I think that the amazon forest is the most difficult region to explore, especially the swamps zone, it simply isn't reachable for man, no one could live there, but at this rithm of forest destruction, I say that in the next 20 years it will be possible to camp near thoses zones (unfortunatelly), and many species will be discovered on the last virgin region of this man-destroyed-planet.
S

MikeThaMachine

• Getbig V
  • WTF Happened, BBing Is Dead. I Didn't Miss A Thing
« Reply #33 on: January 26, 2007, 04:15:17 AM »
I saw a four part four hour long documentary about the oceans. Most the stuff that lives is the deepest area's are small transparent animals cause of the extreme pressure and lack of light but the coolest thing was that most of the animals can mack their own light and they are all different colors. They showed a whole group of the animals with artificial light on them and then turned off the light and it was like a flashing light show and you would never guess it was something real or happening on earth. It was amazing but like many things I don't like to get to into it cause you could read and research your whole life and barely scratch the surface of what's really going on.
I

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #34 on: January 26, 2007, 04:26:06 AM »
plesiosaurs . . . post a link to the japanese sighting, please.

Thanks for correcting me on the spelling. Don't have a link, but I'll look. It was in my Childcraft book (I have volumes as a kid). It was pic of a big bodied aminal being hoisted onto a Japanese fishing book. It was white and decaying.

Parker

• Getbig V
« Reply #35 on: January 26, 2007, 04:30:18 AM »
Here is the link to the Japanese Plesiosaur found on April 25, 1977 www.talkorigins.org/faq/paluxy/plesios.html

Parker

• Getbig V
« Reply #36 on: January 26, 2007, 04:32:49 AM »

leonp1981

• Getbig IV
  • mmmmm....
« Reply #37 on: January 26, 2007, 07:29:47 AM »

Challenger Deep in the Mariana Trench is the deepest place on Earth at a depth of 10,924m (35,840ft).  Its east of the Phillipine Islands.  That's deeper than Everest is high.  Photosynthesizing organisms cannot live below about 100m, so everything below that is pitch black, except for the bioluminescence generated by some of the creatures of the deep.