Author Topic: nathan jones?  (Read 4601 times)

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?
Re: nathan jones?
« Reply #25 on: January 30, 2007, 06:46:12 AM »
THATS THE ONE I LIVE JUST DOWN THE ROAD ON STANLEY STREET.....

I used to live on Vulture Street in Wooloongabba, not far from Stanley Street. Hey Lee, is Thor's Gym in West End still open? You came down for a guest pose about 10 years ago (Jesus, where does the time go?) and I swear to God, I cried out 'Holy F*ck' when you walked out in a tank top and spandex shorts weighing about 240 lbs with ridiculous arms. You were the first pro-bodybuilder I ever saw and it just blew my mind away when I realised there were people out there who were as big as you, not to mention bigger. Ah, the memories 8)

AVBG

« Reply #26 on: January 30, 2007, 09:41:46 AM »
I MIGHT POP IN FOR A CUP OF TEA!

AVBG

« Reply #27 on: January 30, 2007, 09:42:50 AM »

Lee_a_priest

• Pros
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #28 on: January 30, 2007, 10:12:02 AM »
I used to live on Vulture Street in Wooloongabba, not far from Stanley Street. Hey Lee, is Thor's Gym in West End still open? You came down for a guest pose about 10 years ago (Jesus, where does the time go?) and I swear to God, I cried out 'Holy F*ck' when you walked out in a tank top and spandex shorts weighing about 240 lbs with ridiculous arms. You were the first pro-bodybuilder I ever saw and it just blew my mind away when I realised there were people out there who were as big as you, not to mention bigger. Ah, the memories 8)

NOT SURE I USED TO TRAIN THERE ALITTLE WITH ANDY CUNNINGHAM...BUT I WAS ALWAYS AT ARCHERS GYM ON STANLEY STREET... BRISBANE IS A COOL PLACE TO LIVE

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?
« Reply #29 on: January 30, 2007, 10:25:17 AM »
NOT SURE I USED TO TRAIN THERE ALITTLE WITH ANDY CUNNINGHAM...BUT I WAS ALWAYS AT ARCHERS GYM ON STANLEY STREET... BRISBANE IS A COOL PLACE TO LIVE

Archer's gym was awesome, but unfortunately, Terry turned it over to his son Adam and his brother Garry (gay as the day is long) who shifted it to another location and renamed it 'South Bank Fitness club' :-\ Hahahahaha I nearly got kicked out of the place cause they didn't want big guys bending bars or occasionally dropping a dumbell or 2 on the floor. Once Terry left, the whole thing just became a 'fitness' place of sort and out went the hardcore crowd :'(

Brisbane is beautiful and I lived there for 6 years, but it just gets a little too hot during Summer for my taste. Apart from that, I've got nothing bad to say about that city that I'm absolutely still in love with.

nycbull

• Getbig V
  • Team Jay Should Have Won
« Reply #30 on: January 30, 2007, 10:28:31 AM »
Olivia Newton John rules..... She is hot. did any of you ever bang her? 

no seriously , she was beautiful when she was young. Lee did you ever meet her?

nycbull

• Getbig V
  • Team Jay Should Have Won
« Reply #31 on: January 30, 2007, 10:29:16 AM »

Doesnt' sound like Lee wants you to drop in for a cup of tea there mate.

Big N

• Getbig V
  • Veteran Fella
« Reply #32 on: January 30, 2007, 10:30:21 AM »
oh yeah Lee Priest thanks for ignoring my reply like i'm a total idiot, major respect for you cause i guess being "nice" doesnt play a role in your book

::)
#

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
« Reply #33 on: January 30, 2007, 12:05:16 PM »
I nearly got kicked out of the place cause they didn't want big guys bending bars or occasionally dropping a dumbell or 2 on the floor.

Aah, did you get kicked out for dropping those pink dumbbells on the floor!
Z

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?
« Reply #34 on: January 30, 2007, 12:06:16 PM »
Aah, did you get kicked out for dropping those pink dumbbells on the floor!

Ah, that gym didn't have pink dumbells unlike the one you go to - if you even work out :)

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
« Reply #35 on: January 30, 2007, 12:10:34 PM »
Ah, that gym didn't have pink dumbells unlike the one you go to - if you even work out :)

Then I don't get it, what was it that you did that NEARLY got you kicked out? I bet they caught you drilling glory holes  ;D
Z

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?
« Reply #36 on: January 30, 2007, 12:12:41 PM »
Then I don't get it, what was it that you did that NEARLY got you kicked out? I bet they caught you drilling glory holes  ;D

Bluto doing what he does best, ladies and gentlemen - prove to everyone over and over that he can't come up with something funny to save his life. How many gimmick accounts have you got, Blew-two?

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
« Reply #37 on: January 30, 2007, 12:15:02 PM »
Bluto doing what he does best, ladies and gentlemen - prove to everyone over and over that he can't come up with something funny to save his life. How many gimmick accounts have you got, Blew-two?

I'm just asking what you did to NEARLY get kicked out of the gym?
Z

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?
« Reply #38 on: January 30, 2007, 12:18:42 PM »
I'm just asking what you did to NEARLY get kicked out of the gym?

Told you - did partial deadlifts with 7 plates a side that bent the bars, dropped a 125 lb dumbell at the end of a set of cross bench pullovers etc. I said 'nearly' cause I was given a 'friendly warning' the first time and the second time, they told me that perhaps I should find another place that would be more conducive to my way of lifting. So, I just said adios and switched gyms :-\

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
« Reply #39 on: January 30, 2007, 12:27:10 PM »
Told you - did partial deadlifts with 7 plates a side that bent the bars, dropped a 125 lb dumbell at the end of a set of cross bench pullovers etc. I said 'nearly' cause I was given a 'friendly warning' the first time and the second time, they told me that perhaps I should find another place that would be more conducive to my way of lifting. So, I just said adios and switched gyms :-\

ok "kiwiol"  ::) you mean you saw someone doing the above and in an attempt to make 'friends' you left with him?
Z

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?
« Reply #40 on: January 30, 2007, 12:29:53 PM »
ok "kiwiol"  ::) you mean you saw someone doing the above and in an attempt to make 'friends' you left with him?

Hahahaha I knew your sounding serious there for a minute was too good to be true! I'm not gonna bite, you rat. I've had a long day. Will fight with you another time. Behave Blew-two.

Bear

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #41 on: January 30, 2007, 12:33:00 PM »

You do not know about one of the most famous arm wrestling breaks ever, yet you claim to know a fact that is then left completely unsubstantiated. Go away before I taunt you.

Taunt away.

Lee_a_priest

• Pros
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #42 on: January 30, 2007, 05:55:11 PM »
oh yeah Lee Priest thanks for ignoring my reply like i'm a total idiot, major respect for you cause i guess being "nice" doesnt play a role in your book

::)

I DONT READ EVERY QUESTION
IF YOU WANT IT ANSWERED POST IT AGAIN

WANKER :)

Big N

• Getbig V
  • Veteran Fella
« Reply #43 on: January 30, 2007, 05:57:32 PM »
I DONT READ EVERY QUESTION
IF YOU WANT IT ANSWERED POST IT AGAIN

WANKER :)

lol Ah sorry, the question was "How come you dont post on here as much as you used to before?" Anything up your sleeves or plans within BB or what not.
#

Lee_a_priest

• Pros
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #44 on: January 30, 2007, 08:48:59 PM »
GET BORED POSTING..I POST MORE WHEN DIETING CASUE I DONT GO OUT...BB NOT SURE.....THE SPORT IS GOING NOWHERE ...WHICH IS SAD.....OH WELL ONEDAY WHO KNOWS THE ATHLETES MIGHT RELIZE THEY HAVE THE POWER.......SO DO THE SPONSORS.....WITHOUT THE 2 WHAT IS THE IFBB?

AVBG

« Reply #45 on: January 30, 2007, 08:52:09 PM »
GET BORED POSTING..I POST MORE WHEN DIETING CASUE I DONT GO OUT...BB NOT SURE.....THE SPORT IS GOING NOWHERE ...WHICH IS SAD.....OH WELL ONEDAY WHO KNOWS THE ATHLETES MIGHT RELIZE THEY HAVE THE POWER.......SO DO THE SPONSORS.....WITHOUT THE 2 WHAT IS THE IFBB?

GET BORED is the "other" site.. this is getbig.. Hope this helps  ;D

Rottmag

« Reply #46 on: January 30, 2007, 10:48:53 PM »
edit

Rottmag

« Reply #47 on: January 30, 2007, 10:49:44 PM »
Haha, that guy to the left of him is ridiculous.

There's NOBODY to the left of him.

Big N

• Getbig V
  • Veteran Fella
« Reply #48 on: January 30, 2007, 10:51:01 PM »

Chic care to answer that since we're up @ 2am in the morning here in NY?  ;D
#

tommywishbone

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Biscuit
« Reply #49 on: January 30, 2007, 11:10:02 PM »
Priest!  >:( Don't make me send The Chopper to your house.

Tommy... Gold's Venice
a