Author Topic: helping people loose weight..  (Read 6540 times)

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Diet first, all else second
helping people loose weight..
« on: January 27, 2007, 02:29:18 AM »
I have most of my clientele coming to me to loose some /more weight . I am curious if there are some of you doing PT , and if , what kind of diet/training/cardio combo do you use . I keep things pretty simple as I will detail later.

Dorian01

• Getbig IV
  • Coach loves the sticky studs
Re: helping people loose weight..
« Reply #1 on: January 27, 2007, 03:33:06 AM »
All of my girlfriends are fat, so they often ask me to help them. I say 6 small meals, low carbs, high protein. And excercize. Usually they dump me before they implement any of this, if they ever do.

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: January 27, 2007, 04:52:38 AM »
All of my girlfriends are fat, so they often ask me to help them. I say 6 small meals, low carbs, high protein. And excercise. Usually they dump me before they implement any of this, if they ever do.
i'm not a huge fan of 6 meals a day.
                   We are talking about people with regular jobs little discipline who cannot pack their meals. Most of my clientele eats out. I usually have them do 3-4 meals a day. My girlfriend is trying to get thinner so beside eating lifting and cardio I'll have her on t3 and clen , but with my regulars is just eating lifting and cardio. Funny thing she knows I usually tell people 4-6 months to loose the weight but for her  is just 2 months , so she asks me why? " you just have excellent genes baby" :))...thanx to my buddies clen and novotyral.

littleguns

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: January 27, 2007, 04:53:23 AM »
It is very hard as I am sure you have some great programs for your clients but it's when they are not in your presence is where it is scary.

I have had good success with people making weight loss a lifestyle, eat right, exercise etc etc and others where they go to the gym, go thru the motions and then go home and have a hamburger and haagen das

Do you have ppl report their eating habits to you as well?

Bear

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #4 on: January 27, 2007, 04:54:32 AM »
All of my girlfriends are fat, so they often ask me to help them. I say 6 small meals, low carbs, high protein. And excercize. Usually they dump me before they implement any of this, if they ever do.

Haha, that's awesome.

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: January 27, 2007, 04:57:22 AM »
It is very hard as I am sure you have some great programs for your clients but it's when they are not in your presence is where it is scary.

I have had good success with people making weight loss a lifestyle, eat right, exercise etc etc and others where they go to the gym, go thru the motions and then go home and have a hamburger and haagen das

Do you have ppl report their eating habits to you as well?
Of course...I keep close tabs on all of them...And I'm well aware that they cheat which is ok with me. I try to help them understand what is going on and I found that to be very helpful . The simpler the diet and training/cardio the easier it is. And thank god for those with good genetics because they are walking ads.

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: January 27, 2007, 05:04:07 AM »
    For example, when I start with someone , the first thing I do is have them eat an entire week the same they always did and record everything that they ingest. This way I get an idea of their eating habits , calories etc. I do not use a scale, tape, bodyfat index, etc. I only use a mirror and digital photos for those who are up to it.This is one month worth of progress.

chainsaw

• Getbig IV
« Reply #7 on: January 27, 2007, 06:29:36 AM »
I usaually would keep it very simple.  Broccoli (steamed), skinless chicken breast, turkey breast, occasionally brown rice or a slice of wheat breat, salads with low cal dressing, broiled or grilled fish "of almost any kind".  Any steamed vegetables (carrots, califlower, broccoli).

People get too confused and ask (is this good, is that good?) and in context, it all can be o.k, but what normee's keep things in context? 

But asking them to log their meals for a week is good, but really personalizing things gets tough.  The above is a sure fire way, they can't lose.

Give them a few fast food alternatives, like Subway turkey on wheat with no mayo or cheese, 6 inch or quiznos or something they have near work and home.
Most are all show no go!

Necrosis

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: January 27, 2007, 06:50:59 AM »
i'm not a huge fan of 6 meals a day.
                   We are talking about people with regular jobs little discipline who cannot pack their meals. Most of my clientele eats out. I usually have them do 3-4 meals a day. My girlfriend is trying to get thinner so beside eating lifting and cardio I'll have her on t3 and clen , but with my regulars is just eating lifting and cardio. Funny thing she knows I usually tell people 4-6 months to loose the weight but for her  is just 2 months , so she asks me why? " you just have excellent genes baby" :))...thanx to my buddies clen and novotyral.

you are a fucking moron. your opting with possible cardiac sides, or thyroid downregulation rather then healthy meals for your girlfriend. your risking her health, unannouced to her and if something went wrong she would have to live with the sides not you. insted of losing weight in a healthy manner your having here take a thyroid hormone, and a prescription stimulant/bronchodialator. when you are on these drugs there are precautions you take with reagards to supps, diet and if you dont knowyour taking them, problems can occur.

YOU ARE A HUGE MORON.

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: January 27, 2007, 06:56:27 AM »
and her diet is probably healthier than yours.  ;)

ThaRealist

• Getbig IV
  • Team REal LiFe
« Reply #10 on: January 27, 2007, 06:57:13 AM »
you are a fucking moron. your opting with possible cardiac sides, or thyroid downregulation rather then healthy meals for your girlfriend. your risking her health, unannouced to her and if something went wrong she would have to live with the sides not you. insted of losing weight in a healthy manner your having here take a thyroid hormone, and a prescription stimulant/bronchodialator. when you are on these drugs there are precautions you take with reagards to supps, diet and if you dont knowyour taking them, problems can occur.

YOU ARE A HUGE MORON.

I totally agree with you on this one....He is an idiot giving his girlfriend t-3...If that happens to mess up her natural balance one good time she could turn into a fatass in less than a year and then it would take her another year after that for doctors to try to regulate her thyroid again...I have watched this happen before and it isn't a pretty sight...The people that mess up their thyroid spend the rest of their lives with weight issues and the sad thing is at one time they looked pretty good...
You Can't Do It!!!

ThaRealist

• Getbig IV
  • Team REal LiFe
« Reply #11 on: January 27, 2007, 07:00:33 AM »
My personal oppinnion is that u don't know what u're balking about. My girl knows about clen and t3..and i've enough expirience to know what i'm doing and what to expect.

"i'm not a huge fan of 6 meals a day.
                   We are talking about people with regular jobs little discipline who cannot pack their meals. Most of my clientele eats out. I usually have them do 3-4 meals a day. My girlfriend is trying to get thinner so beside eating lifting and cardio I'll have her on t3 and clen , but with my regulars is just eating lifting and cardio. Funny thing she knows I usually tell people 4-6 months to loose the weight but for her  is just 2 months , so she asks me why? " you just have excellent genes baby" )...thanx to my buddies clen and novotyral."

Obviously she doesn't know about clen and t-3 or you would have never said that.....You really are an idiot.....
You Can't Do It!!!

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: January 27, 2007, 07:00:39 AM »
I totally agree with you on this one....He is an idiot giving his girlfriend t-3...If that happens to mess up her natural balance one good time she could turn into a fatass in less than a year and then it would take her another year after that for doctors to try to regulate her thyroid again...I have watched this happen before and it isn't a pretty sight...The people that mess up their thyroid spend the rest of their lives with weight issues and the sad thing is at one time they looked pretty good...
I bet your expertise in the thyroid field is just outstanding as I am sure you know everything about t3 and clen and how to use them on female bodies.

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: January 27, 2007, 07:02:30 AM »
"i'm not a huge fan of 6 meals a day.
                   We are talking about people with regular jobs little discipline who cannot pack their meals. Most of my clientele eats out. I usually have them do 3-4 meals a day. My girlfriend is trying to get thinner so beside eating lifting and cardio I'll have her on t3 and clen , but with my regulars is just eating lifting and cardio. Funny thing she knows I usually tell people 4-6 months to loose the weight but for her  is just 2 months , so she asks me why? " you just have excellent genes baby" )...thanx to my buddies clen and novotyral."

Obviously she doesn't know about clen and t-3 or you would have never said that.....You really are an idiot.....
Fuck face...I already told her all about t3, clen and how it works, and she is ok...stop trying to pick at my sentences . You are a biatch and that's that.

ThaRealist

• Getbig IV
  • Team REal LiFe
« Reply #14 on: January 27, 2007, 07:04:26 AM »
I bet your expertise in the thyroid field is just outstanding as I am sure you know everything about t3 and clen and how to use them on female bodies.

Well judging from your statements I can tell that you are reckless with it...Nor am I claiming to be an expert I have just been around many recreational t3 users that messed themselves up...Clen I don't have a big problem with I have watched tons of people use it and no real drastic problems....
You Can't Do It!!!

Necrosis

• Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: January 27, 2007, 07:05:15 AM »

he has contradicted himself with one post, why would you tell her she has good genes heheh if you werent trying to hide the fact or the other option, she doesnt know. it is obvious she doesnt know what your giving her, that is the information coveyed by your post. not to mention possible adrenal problems associated with stimulant/thyroid manipulation. resulting in low energy levels, low vitality, and lower quality of life.

he is a fucking moron plain a simple. insted of doing it the proper way he gives her drugs, why dont you add in some DNP to speed up the process, shit its not your body.

the worse thing is not knowing your on it, and what to expect and how to deal with the sides or signs of problems. you cant tell whats happening on her insides just as much as she cant, you can guess but youd be a moron, which you are.

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: January 27, 2007, 07:07:01 AM »
again , you are casting an oppinnion based on hearsay. I don't do stuff i know nothing about. And my girl WILL  have fat melting off of her and will loose 20 lbs in about 2, 2 1/2 months. Also i'll have her take some anavar.

ThaRealist

• Getbig IV
  • Team REal LiFe
« Reply #17 on: January 27, 2007, 07:07:14 AM »
f**k face...I already told her all about t3, clen and how it works, and she is ok...stop trying to pick at my sentences . You are a biatch and that's that.

Your getting pretty defensive LoL...I am glad that you consider yourself an "expert" to where you can just tell your girlfriend about it and she still asks you questions like "why am I losing weight faster"? LoL........Have fun with yourself if you fuck up her body hahaha....
You Can't Do It!!!

Necrosis

• Getbig V
« Reply #18 on: January 27, 2007, 07:07:28 AM »
the statement your highlighting is proving my point not yours. she asks why she is losing weight so fast, this doesnt sound like  someone who knows what she is taking, let alone the affects. anyone taking the drugs knows that fat melts off sometimes regardless of diet etc... the fact you dont say its because of the drugs im giving you, and lie and say its because ofyour genes, shows your dishonesty.

Necrosis

• Getbig V
« Reply #19 on: January 27, 2007, 07:09:18 AM »
have fun killing your girlfriend. give her some DNP and a high dose ECA stack along with some tren, she should be one her way to a leaner body in no time. she sounds informed from your posts. "dont worry honey, if your heart feels like its going to implode, its just your good genes".

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #20 on: January 27, 2007, 07:09:23 AM »
JUDGING FROM YOUR POST , NOT ONLY YOU ARE NOT FAMILIAR WITH T3 AND CLEN, BUT ALSO U ARE SO FOCUSED ON YOUR FIRST MISJUDGEMENT OF MY POST THAT U JUST RANT ON AND ON...READ WHAT I WRITE AND TAKE MY WORD FOR IT CUMSTAIN.

DK II

• Getbig V
  • Call me 4 steroids: 571-332-2588 or 571-249-4163
« Reply #21 on: January 27, 2007, 07:10:53 AM »
f**k face...I already told her all about t3, clen and how it works, and she is ok...stop trying to pick at my sentences . You are a biatch and that's that.

Idiot, you owned yourself.

hooking your girl on drugs while you scream loud about being natural.

What an idiot you are.

You lost all credibility.

BTW, what do your clients say about you posting their pics on the internet??

DK II

• Getbig V
  • Call me 4 steroids: 571-332-2588 or 571-249-4163
« Reply #22 on: January 27, 2007, 07:11:24 AM »
have fun killing your girlfriend. give her some DNP and a high dose ECA stack along with some tren, she should be one her way to a leaner body in no time. she sounds informed from your posts. "dont worry honey, if your heart feels like its going to implode, its just your good genes".

Yes, good idea.

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #23 on: January 27, 2007, 07:12:15 AM »
you never used that combo and also u never had anyone explain it properly. I'm still waiting for some real bodybuilders to cast an oppinion about how they help clients loose weight. ALSO ,  I need someone who is familiar with diabetics who wanna loose weight.

ThaRealist

• Getbig IV
  • Team REal LiFe
« Reply #24 on: January 27, 2007, 07:13:42 AM »

He might as well put her on DNP...Since he is such of an expert and will continue to lie to her about why she is getting the results so quickly LoL....
You Can't Do It!!!