Author Topic: helping people loose weight..  (Read 6612 times)

Rudee

• Getbig V
Re: helping people loose weight..
« Reply #75 on: January 27, 2007, 10:04:08 AM »
i'm not a huge fan of 6 meals a day.
                   We are talking about people with regular jobs little discipline who cannot pack their meals. Most of my clientele eats out. I usually have them do 3-4 meals a day. My girlfriend is trying to get thinner so beside eating lifting and cardio I'll have her on t3 and clen , but with my regulars is just eating lifting and cardio. Funny thing she knows I usually tell people 4-6 months to loose the weight but for her  is just 2 months , so she asks me why? " you just have excellent genes baby" :))...thanx to my buddies clen and novotyral.

For the love of God... It's spelled "lose" not "loose".   ::)

DK II

• Getbig V
  • Call me 4 steroids: 571-332-2588 or 571-249-4163
« Reply #76 on: January 27, 2007, 10:05:55 AM »
just a pic donkey...I would love to make a fool outta you as well. Actually u already are one.

:-* :-*

Lean 300lbs.

slaveboy1980

• Getbig V
  • Thought is the arrow of time; memory never fades.
« Reply #77 on: January 27, 2007, 10:06:22 AM »
spermatase is fucked up descedant of ceausescu who gives his gf clen and other drugs...stupid fuck  ;D

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Diet first, all else second
« Reply #78 on: January 27, 2007, 10:16:46 AM »
slave boy...I wont even begin to coment on your handle.

benjamin pearson

• Getbig IV
  • Dan18 has a huge forehead
« Reply #79 on: January 27, 2007, 10:17:18 AM »
I know what a fucking sack of shit this guy is...... Who would pay to be trained by a guy who looks like the only excercise he does is sucking off black men

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Diet first, all else second
« Reply #80 on: January 27, 2007, 10:18:23 AM »
a weakling such as yourself...striving for a body that PERHAPS will help him get laid. ;D

Alpine

• Getbig III
  • That which does not kill us makes us stronger.
« Reply #81 on: January 27, 2007, 10:30:43 AM »
This thread is pretty sad...

It's been known for some time that clenbuterol at high doses causes cardiac necrosis. This study in animals shows that doses of 1 mcg/kg BW induce apoptosis (programmed cell death) in heart tissue. Humans not uncommonly ingest this much clen. For instance, in a 220 lb (100 kg) bodybuilder this translates to 100 mcg.

J Appl Physiol. 2004 Dec 10; [Epub ahead of print] Related Articles, Links

{beta}2-Adrenergic receptor stimulation in vivo induces apoptosis in the rat heart and soleus muscle.

Burniston JG, Tan LB, Goldspink DF.

Research Institute for Sports and Exercise Sciences, Liverpool John Moores University, Liverpool, United Kingdom.

High doses of the beta2-adrenergic receptor (AR) agonist, clenbuterol, can induce necrotic myocyte death in the heart and slow-twitch skeletal muscle of the rat. However, it is not known if this agent can also induce myocyte apoptosis and whether this would occur at a lower dose than previously reported for myocyte necrosis. Male Wistar rats were given single subcutaneous injections of clenbuterol. Immunohistochemistry was used to detect myocyte specific apoptosis (detected on cryosections using a caspase 3 antibody and confirmed using annexin V, single-strand DNA labelling and TUNEL). Myocyte apoptosis was first detected at 2 h, and peaked 4 h after clenbuterol administration. The lowest dose of clenbuterol to induce cardiomyocyte apoptosis was 1 microg kg(-1), with peak apoptosis (0.35 +/- 0.005 %; P<0.05) occurring in response to 5 mg kg(-1) . In the soleus, peak apoptosis (5.8 +/- 2 %; P<0.05) was induced by the lower dose of 10 microg kg(-1). Cardiomyocyte apoptosis occurred throughout the ventricles, atria and papillary muscles. However, this damage was most abundant in the left ventricular subendocardium at a point 1.6 mm, that is, approximately one-quarter of the way from the apex towards the base. beta-AR antagonism (involving propranolol, bisoprolol or ICI 118,551) or reserpine was used to show that clenbuterol-induced myocardial apoptosis was mediated through neuromodulation of the sympathetic system and the cardiomyocyte beta1-AR, whereas in the soleus direct stimulation of the myocyte beta2-AR was involved. These data show that when administered in vivo, beta2-AR stimulation by clenbuterol is detrimental to cardiac and skeletal muscles even at low doses, by inducing apoptosis through beta1- and beta2-AR, respectively.

T3 for your girlfriend is ok. Replace the Clen with albuterol if you MUST use some kind of stimulant. Anyone dumb enough to still use clen, AT LEAST bump your taurine intake up. If you can read, I dont see how you can continue to keep your gf on clen in good conscience. There are some other effective OTC supplements that can be added to help and they are actually good for you (sesamin, green tea (50% EGCG), TTA...)

I would even favor generic meridia over Clen. The only downside of meridia is increased blood pressure. In fat people w/ poor heart health it can be dangerous. Ironically, this is exactly who gets an RX. This is why there have been some deaths due to tubbies with already poor heart health keeling over with increased BP and palpitations. For people in good shape its pretty safe (much safer than Clen or DNP). All it does is effect serotonin levels and kill your appetite. It is not a stimulant and doesnt effect the thyroid or anything. You can get a month worth for ~$45-50 (generic) pretty easily.

This knowledge is not new. There is no excuse to remain ignorant...

slaveboy1980

• Getbig V
  • Thought is the arrow of time; memory never fades.
« Reply #82 on: January 27, 2007, 10:33:41 AM »
spermatase is a stupid f**k as i said...he also believes unless you are on steroids you shit out 50% of all the calories you eat  ::)

as for what drugs his gf needs: its none, alpine...all she needs is a caloric deficit including some  fucking cardio

DK II

• Getbig V
« Reply #83 on: January 27, 2007, 10:40:40 AM »
spermatase is a stupid f**k as i said...he also believes unless you are on steroids you shit out 50% of all the calories you eat  ::)

as for what drugs his gf needs: its none, alpine...all she needs is a caloric deficit including some  fucking cardio

Shhh, don't spread the secrets.

Eastern european personal trainers don't have this knowlegde, but they are fast with drugs!

Necrosis

• Getbig V
« Reply #84 on: January 27, 2007, 11:01:58 AM »
also when i post the videos i'd like pics with the others smalk talkers ...u know who you are.

dude i dwarf you at 22 and am natural. take your g of test and other bullshit, post your bench, and shoulder press, dead or whatever now and ill own your bitch ass.

Princess L

• Getbig V
  • I stop for turtles
« Reply #85 on: January 27, 2007, 01:12:26 PM »
Sev brought the topic of giving his gf T3 & clen several months ago.  I thought he logically came to the conclusion to leave t3 out of the mix.  If she had been dieting and exercising reasonably since then, neither would be necessary anyway  ::)

http://www.getbig.com/boards/index.php?topic=95200.0
:

SteelePegasus

• Getbig V
  • Life, death, in between is getbig.com
« Reply #86 on: January 27, 2007, 01:16:00 PM »
Sevatese is a tight pants wearing euro fag wanna be

who the fuck would ask him for advice?
Here comes the money shot

candidate2025

• Getbig IV
  • chillin out relaxing
« Reply #87 on: January 27, 2007, 01:25:37 PM »
the best thing you can do to help someone lose weight would be to teach them nutrition, food timing, digestion, fat storage, exercise, and the metabolism all work.    you dont have to get very detailed...but just lay out the basics of the whole system.  with this knowledge; you do not have to give them a detailed diet or workout plan...they will already know how to shape their bodies themselves; it will only be a matter of self discipline and if they want the change bad enough...you can just be there for guidence and to correct any mistakes or misunderstandings they have with the system.   for me; loosing weight was as simple as understanding what foods make you fat, and what foods do not. although alot of people know what is healthy; few actualy REALIZE it.   another good tactic is using the phrse "what you eat in private is later visible in public" (or soemthing like that)
d[-_-]b actin all cool

Necrosis

• Getbig V
« Reply #88 on: January 27, 2007, 02:10:07 PM »
i heard sevatase is trying to kill his girlfriend to collect insurance money, anyone also hear of this?

DK II

• Getbig V
« Reply #89 on: January 27, 2007, 02:15:26 PM »
i heard sevatase is trying to kill his girlfriend to collect insurance money, anyone also hear of this?

no, actually i think he has to get a fat chick slim in 2 months to get laid.

Necrosis

• Getbig V
« Reply #90 on: January 27, 2007, 02:18:54 PM »
hmm your proposal sounds better, yes he will stop at no risk,cost,or length to make his heavy honey slim. of course all at her risk,cost,length.

DK II

• Getbig V
Re: helping people lose weight..
« Reply #91 on: January 27, 2007, 02:23:00 PM »
hmm your proposal sounds better, yes he will stop at no risk,cost,or length to make his heavy honey slim. of course all at her risk,cost,length.

Yeah, that's the good thing when you're a PT.

If the client looks like shit after 3 months, you first tell him his genetics are shit. then, when he's devastated, you tell him 'there's something to get you big', and sell him roids behind the gym.

This way you have:
1. more money, beucause you get paid twice
2. satisfied clients (at least until they get gyno and hairloss)
3. more clients, because you already made some small guys big.

::) ::)

eastcoastbbman

• Competitors
  • Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #92 on: January 27, 2007, 02:25:00 PM »
i know this sounds nit-picky, but, to the dude who started this post..PLEASE STOP SPELLING THE WORD "LOSE" WRONG!!! ITS JUST NOT THAT DIFFICULT!!

1) LOSE:to suffer the deprivation of: to lose one's job; to lose one's life.

2) LOOSE: free or released from fastening or attachment: a loose end.

its "lose weight".."lose weight".."LOSE WEIGHT!!!"

THERE!!  just had to get that out of my system....ok, carry on...

The Showstoppa

• Getbig V
  • Call the vet, cause these pythons are sick!
« Reply #93 on: January 27, 2007, 02:25:13 PM »
100% guaranteed way for fat chicks to lose weight.....quit eating.

G o a t b o y

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Time-Out in Dubai, India with Swampi the Cocksmith
« Reply #94 on: January 27, 2007, 02:52:00 PM »
100% guaranteed way for fat chicks to lose weight.....quit eating.

100% guaranteed way for fat chicks to lose weight...   buy this magic pill I'm selling for $150/bottle.   Of course, they also have to quit eating and exercise, but it's the magic pill that's making them lose the weight, dammit!    ::)
Ron: "I am lazy."

DK II

• Getbig V
« Reply #95 on: January 27, 2007, 02:55:59 PM »

100% guaranteed way for fat chicks to lose weight...   buy this magic pill I'm selling for $150/bottle.   Of course, they also have to quit eating and exercise, but it's the magic pill that's making them lose the weight, dammit!    ::)

Don't forget they have to bang you when they got lean.

Rami

• Getbig V
  • One Hundred Percent
« Reply #96 on: January 27, 2007, 02:58:43 PM »
i'm not a huge fan of 6 meals a day.
                   We are talking about people with regular jobs little discipline who cannot pack their meals. Most of my clientele eats out. I usually have them do 3-4 meals a day. My girlfriend is trying to get thinner so beside eating lifting and cardio I'll have her on t3 and clen , but with my regulars is just eating lifting and cardio. Funny thing she knows I usually tell people 4-6 months to loose the weight but for her  is just 2 months , so she asks me why? " you just have excellent genes baby" :))...thanx to my buddies clen and novotyral.

Nice, fuck her up on drugs... ::)

eastcoastbbman

• Competitors
  • Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #97 on: January 27, 2007, 04:54:20 PM »
For the love of God... It's spelled "lose" not "loose".   ::)

LMAO!! didnt see this before i wrote my post! thanks, rudee. at least 2 getbiggers can spell.

this also goes out to all of you who don't know the difference between "than" and "then"

Dingleberry

• Getbig IV
  • My nuts, your chin, any questions?
« Reply #98 on: January 27, 2007, 05:06:35 PM »
It is very hard as I am sure you have some great programs for your clients but it's when they are not in your presence is where it is scary.

Actually, I think you got that backwards. It's hella scary being in his presence...

tiny-tit bounty hunter

SteelePegasus

• Getbig V
  • Life, death, in between is getbig.com
« Reply #99 on: January 27, 2007, 05:41:44 PM »
Actually, I think you got that backwards. It's hella scary being in his presence...

ROFL...that picture would scare any man or woman and some animals
Here comes the money shot