Author Topic: Psychological destruction of skinny "personal trainer" in the gym!!!!!!!!  (Read 8766 times)

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
there's this personal trainer clown in my gym, Bosnian, 24 years old, 5'10" 188lbs. of Eastern European beef, shaved head and the biggest case of ILS you'll ever see in your life with the attitude to match it, he walks around with his arms cocked out to the sides carrying his gym bag and Optimum 5lb. whey protein jug, so he's in the gym today training back doing db rows with an 85 pound db. punishing his ungodly thick Slavic lats and brutal 14 inch arms and i say, "my God!!!!!!!!!!!!! 85 pound db rows!!!!!! you're a beast!!!!!!!!" hahahaha.

davidpaul

• Getbig V
did sevastese come to your gym today?

HalloweenMan

• Getbig III
  • Team What The Fuck?!?!?!
what's ILS?
F

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
did sevastese come to your gym today?
hahahahaha, no, sadly at 188lbs. this guy dwarfs Sevastase, the funny thing is that i actually owned two people today, there's this other 150 pound clown who tries to use weights that are WAYYYYY too heavy for him and he's trying to do shrugs with a pair of 150's and he's barely doing quarter reps and i say, "hahahaha, damn dude, those db's weigh more than you do, why do you do quarter reps" he says, "i thought those were full reps" and i say, "those weren't even close, you should do the 80's, you're gonna hurt yourself eventually" hahahahaha.

Blockhead

• Toms
  • Getbig V
 Hahahaha...

Nice work, Sf. Never ever stop the DISCIPLINING of those who need to be disciplined.
?

columbusdude82

• Getbig V
  • I'm too sexy for my shirt!!!
Squadfarter you sadistic pig! You oughtta come to my gym sometimes... tons of hung-over 19 yr old fratboys running around who badly need your discipline and "tough love"...

G

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
there's this personal trainer clown in my gym, Bosnian, 24 years old, 5'10" 188lbs. of Eastern European beef, shaved head and the biggest case of ILS you'll ever see in your life with the attitude to match it, he walks around with his arms cocked out to the sides carrying his gym bag and Optimum 5lb. whey protein jug, so he's in the gym today training back doing db rows with an 85 pound db. punishing his ungodly thick Slavic lats and brutal 14 inch arms and i say, "my God!!!!!!!!!!!!! 85 pound db rows!!!!!! you're a beast!!!!!!!!" hahahaha.

And what do you have again eastern europens, you fucking schmoe?

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
And what do you have again eastern europens, you fucking schmoe?
they shouldn't be in my country.

body88

hahahahaha, no, sadly at 188lbs. this guy dwarfs Sevastase, the funny thing is that i actually owned two people today, there's this other 150 pound clown who tries to use weights that are WAYYYYY too heavy for him and he's trying to do shrugs with a pair of 150's and he's barely doing quarter reps and i say, "hahahaha, damn dude, those db's weigh more than you do, why do you do quarter reps" he says, "i thought those were full reps" and i say, "those weren't even close, you should do the 80's, you're gonna hurt yourself eventually" hahahahaha.

You must have been mistaken. Sevetese is a fitness model who has appeared in numerous publications, squad. The physique of a greek god.

Deadpool

• Getbig V
ILS imaginary lat syndrome, arms flaired out and all
X

Anal Iceman Lubeth

• Getbig III
  • I am no longer on friendly terms with St. blechman
Re: Psychological destruction of skinny "personal trainer" in the gym!!!!!!!!
« Reply #10 on: January 27, 2007, 01:40:53 PM »
Did any of them have whorish canadian sisters with gaping...

well, did they?

Mr Getbig II!
Chadwick Mower in 2008

MisterMagoo

• Getbig V
  • And now, what joy will I have left to live for?
« Reply #11 on: January 27, 2007, 02:07:29 PM »
any guy who actually brings his jug of protein to the gym needs a smack in the head.

Patrik15

• Getbig II
« Reply #12 on: January 27, 2007, 02:13:13 PM »

squad shit worry about yourself instead of other people.

Squad shit remember the Bosnian guy maybe doing Db rows with 85 pounds but....

Bosnian guy is getting wayy more pussy than you...
Got Lift?

The Showstoppa

• Getbig V
  • Call the vet, cause these pythons are sick!
« Reply #13 on: January 27, 2007, 02:26:58 PM »

squad shit worry about yourself instead of other people.

Squad shit remember the Bosnian guy maybe doing Db rows with 85 pounds but....

Bosnian guy is getting wayy more pussy than you...

hahaha, I think we have located the bosnian turd.  his name is Patrik15. hahahaha

benchthis

• Getbig V
  • operation deep throat
« Reply #14 on: January 27, 2007, 02:31:24 PM »
gym police  :o

ManBearPig...

• Getbig V
  • Professional Fighter
« Reply #15 on: January 27, 2007, 02:34:35 PM »
ha ha no wonder they call Bosnia the Mexico of Europe!!
Deep Tissue Massage

EL Mariachi

• Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: January 27, 2007, 02:37:55 PM »

according to who?

EL Mariachi

• Getbig V
« Reply #17 on: January 27, 2007, 02:39:48 PM »

you re 181 lbs,so what size are your arms, 10 inches? you just owned yourself buddy, and dont mess with bosnian's they ll beat you bad.

ManBearPig...

• Getbig V
  • Professional Fighter
« Reply #18 on: January 27, 2007, 02:43:40 PM »
you re 181 lbs,so what size are your arms, 10 inches? you just owned yourself buddy, and dont mess with bosnian's they ll beat you bad.

ha ha, ok, you stupid Bosnian idiot.  Go run around with your 22 inch calves and 13 inch arms.
Deep Tissue Massage

Mars

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #19 on: January 27, 2007, 03:10:50 PM »
Haha, can you imagine these little geeks dares to "train" at a place where the holy Sarcasm (may god protect him) throw around ridiculous poundages. haha can you understand these tits?

gordiano

• Getbig V
  • TEAM "CUTE PENIS", TEAM TRIFLIN' RONNIE COLEMAN
« Reply #20 on: January 27, 2007, 03:14:09 PM »

Sounds like the dork at my gym, to whom I refer to as "The Beast". Dude is a legend in his own mind.  ::)

Same thing. Trainer, early 20's, shaved/short buzzed hair, monster ILS, wears the fucking smallest Gold's gym shirt I've ever seen, so that it shows off his massive 13 inch bi's. I swear, I think he wears a women's "pettite" shirt, cause tehre no way they make them for man that fucking small.
HAHA, RON.....

benjamin pearson

• Getbig IV
  • Dan18 has a huge forehead
« Reply #21 on: January 27, 2007, 03:26:05 PM »

HAHAHA...... Really owned that usesless waiste of life

JOHN MATRIX

• Getbig V
  • the Media is the Problem
« Reply #22 on: January 27, 2007, 03:43:47 PM »
theres no doubt that the mexico of europe is Italy. no doubt whatsoever

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
« Reply #23 on: January 27, 2007, 03:48:22 PM »

Why is that
Z

Cap

• Getbig V
  • Trueprotein.com 5% discount code= CSP111
« Reply #24 on: January 27, 2007, 03:49:00 PM »
Yea....that's it.  ::)  More like France.
Squishy face retard