Author Topic: Psychological destruction of skinny "personal trainer" in the gym!!!!!!!!  (Read 8770 times)

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
  • Disdain/repugnance....Version 3: glare variation B
Re: Psychological destruction of skinny "personal trainer" in the gym!!!!!!!!
« Reply #50 on: January 28, 2007, 01:16:45 PM »
Allow me to finish the story as the Squadfather you know never finishes the stories he tells properly.  So the squadfather is doing his blistering set of preacher curls, with are you ready for it, a 25 pounder on each side when in walks the guy that every gym has the eastern european gym rat.  The squadfather is in a daze after all with all the stories the squadfather tells us its quite apparent he spends more time looking at men working out then actually working out.  So the squadfather who is really a gawker at this point sneaks quick peeks at Boris, all the while eyeing down the old folks with his intimidating stare as if to say look at me grandpa theres sixty five pounds on this sucker.  And now the grunt at the end of the set to let everyone know that ya these pipes were built from hard work alone.  So we'll fast forward the story to skip over the parts when the squadfather gives the cardio bunny his patented baby please don't point and laugh at me look or when the squadfather goes up and talks to the biggest guy in the gym regarding whats truly the best ways to destroy your delts.  So back to Boris Squadfather says "my God 85 pound db rows you're a beast"  and forgetting that in english when you take a part of a sentence out of context you have to add three dots to the end so heres how the sentence really went.  my God 85 pound db rows you're a beast... sir one day I hope to use the weights from off the top rack but you know I'm a hardgainer and speaking of that can I buy some protein from you, you have to refuel the truck after the brutal workout I just did.

Oh I know you squad members like to end with a quate so here goes

Gayer than drinking non alcholic beer while watching marathon sessions of the golden girls.

You are wasting your time.

Things are only funny if we say they are.

Voice of Doom

• Getbig IV
  • Everything is under control.
« Reply #51 on: January 28, 2007, 01:31:22 PM »
Whats wrong with 85 pound dumbell rows?  If you do them properly on a bench, back flat, pulling your hand even with your bellybutton, not up under your armpit while minimizing the bicep's involvment...its a decent amount of weight.  I work up to 85's, 10 reps each hand for two sets to start off my back day every other week.   Its heavy for me and I feel it for the next couple of days.  Since I top out 8-10 reps at 185-195 barbell rows, 85's make sense.
I thought the point of bb'ing was to use the weight you can safely and with proper form move for 8 to 10 reps ? 
Im starting to think I picked the wrong sport!

How much are you guys rowing? :o

MoralMan

• Getbig III
« Reply #52 on: January 28, 2007, 02:31:28 PM »
You ll find most people on this site can row 200lb dumbells for sets of 12

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
  • Disdain/repugnance....Version 3: glare variation B
« Reply #53 on: January 28, 2007, 02:33:49 PM »

As a warmup ::)

ribonucleic

• Getbig V
  • I bring you ultimate reality!
« Reply #54 on: January 28, 2007, 02:34:25 PM »

I'd be lucky to roll a 200 lb dumbbell.  :-\

columbusdude82

• Getbig V
  • I'm too sexy for my shirt!!!
« Reply #55 on: January 28, 2007, 02:35:08 PM »
200 for 12? Are u kiddin me? Aint nuthin but a peanut...

I had 350lbs dumbbells especially made so i can do rows, sets of 16...

Ozzy

• Getbig IV
  • I'm back
« Reply #56 on: January 28, 2007, 02:37:59 PM »
They only have 100's in the gym tent here.   :-/

ribonucleic

• Getbig V
  • I bring you ultimate reality!
« Reply #57 on: January 28, 2007, 02:39:46 PM »
I had 350lbs dumbbells especially made so i can do rows, sets of 16...

This is true, believe it or not. I found a picture.

Cavalier22

• Getbig IV
  • Citizens! The Fatherland is in Danger
« Reply #58 on: January 28, 2007, 04:17:57 PM »
sarcasm has nazi tendencies...hence his hatred of slavs
Valhalla awaits.

columbusdude82

• Getbig V
« Reply #59 on: January 13, 2008, 07:03:30 PM »
Bring back the OWNAGE THREADS, O Mighty Squadfather!!!

aussiepro

• Getbig III
« Reply #60 on: January 13, 2008, 08:31:07 PM »
there's this personal trainer clown in my gym, Bosnian, 24 years old, 5'10" 188lbs. of Eastern European beef, shaved head and the biggest case of ILS you'll ever see in your life with the attitude to match it, he walks around with his arms cocked out to the sides carrying his gym bag and Optimum 5lb. whey protein jug, so he's in the gym today training back doing db rows with an 85 pound db. punishing his ungodly thick Slavic lats and brutal 14 inch arms and i say, "my God!!!!!!!!!!!!! 85 pound db rows!!!!!! you're a beast!!!!!!!!" hahahaha.
you seem to pay too much attention to other people when your training, thats not a good thing...do you think it makes you cool to try and own other people in the gym, i wish i was as cool as you
there's no magic pills... just needles

mass 04

• Getbig V
« Reply #61 on: January 13, 2008, 08:38:49 PM »
you seem to pay too much attention to other people when your training, thats not a good thing...do you think it makes you cool to try and own other people in the gym, i wish i was as cool as you

replying to year old thread meltdown.

Special Ed

• Toms
  • Getbig V
  • Special Ed Forever!
BigNationRadio.com

Playboy

• Getbig V
  • If the bar ain't bending, you're just pretending
« Reply #63 on: January 14, 2008, 05:10:34 AM »
Sounds like the dork at my gym, to whom I refer to as "The Beast". Dude is a legend in his own mind.  ::)

Same thing. Trainer, early 20's, shaved/short buzzed hair, monster ILS, wears the fucking smallest Gold's gym shirt I've ever seen, so that it shows off his massive 13 inch bi's. I swear, I think he wears a women's "pettite" shirt, cause tehre no way they make them for man that fucking small.
LMAO.....I think they're in every gym. But they learn fast once they have been owned and embarassed.

columbusdude82

• Getbig V
« Reply #64 on: January 14, 2008, 05:11:36 AM »
I think our rec weight rooms need Squadfather's policing. Too many freshmen, fratboys, and fat cows :)

_bruce_

• Getbig V
  • Sam Sesambröt Sulek
« Reply #65 on: January 14, 2008, 05:41:11 AM »
Too bad we don't have a squadfather at our gym - 99% supermodels and beastmen there.
Though we have a cool owner and a hot milf.

peroni

• Getbig III
« Reply #66 on: January 14, 2008, 05:50:07 AM »
there's this personal trainer clown in my gym, Bosnian, 24 years old, 5'10" 188lbs. of Eastern European beef, shaved head and the biggest case of ILS you'll ever see in your life with the attitude to match it, he walks around with his arms cocked out to the sides carrying his gym bag and Optimum 5lb. whey protein jug, so he's in the gym today training back doing db rows with an 85 pound db. punishing his ungodly thick Slavic lats and brutal 14 inch arms and i say, "my God!!!!!!!!!!!!! 85 pound db rows!!!!!! you're a beast!!!!!!!!" hahahaha.

Guaranteed that "skinny guy" looks twice as good as you. I imagine you're just upset with him because he refuted your sexual advances.

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #67 on: January 14, 2008, 06:33:05 AM »
hahahaha, i'm seriously in some of you "mens" heads bumping year old threads, hahhaa, i can just picture you up at 3:41 am geeked up on 253mg. of ephedrine sweating and shaking finding old threads of mine to reply to. ;D

columbusdude82

• Getbig V
« Reply #68 on: January 14, 2008, 07:21:33 AM »
No, Squadfather, I bumped the threads :) The masses are demanding more of your glorious ownages!!!

musclehedz

• Getbig IV
« Reply #69 on: January 14, 2008, 07:24:05 AM »

He won't recover.

columbusdude82

• Getbig V
Fuck this thread is hilarious  ;D ;D ;D

Camel Jockey

• Getbig V
  • Mel Gibson and Bob Sly World Domination
Looks like Squadfather owned a cousin of Milos'  ;D

SHUTUPANDTRAIN

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
The problem lies in the fact that he would never, ever, ever have the balls to go up to someone in real life and do the delusional things he dreams of doing...But it is funny if you don't take it serious and believe it is true...

McFarland

• Getbig V
  • Tastes Like WINNING
Yeah but this thread is a classic and this may be turning out to be a case of "you don't know what you've got til it's gone."   ;D

Shit like, "punishing his ungodly thick Slavic lats"   ;D

JOCKTHEGLIDE

• Getbig IV
Yeah but this thread is a classic and this may be turning out to be a case of "you don't know what you've got til it's gone."   ;D

Shit like, "punishing his ungodly thick Slavic lats"   ;D
TO BAD HE GOT OWNED SO BAD SQ AINT COMING BACK, BUT YEAH HE MAKES UP THE FUNNIEST SHIT....