Author Topic: Nasser only eats 100g protein! (offseason)  (Read 7895 times)

Knives

• Getbig III
Nasser only eats 100g protein! (offseason)
« on: January 29, 2007, 02:26:23 PM »
It says so on his website, and he only consumes 3000-4000 calories daily offseason.  How is he so damn big?  Drugs increase testerone, but you need calories to actually grow, right?

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
Re: Nasser only eats 100g protein! (offseason)
« Reply #1 on: January 29, 2007, 02:27:26 PM »
It says so on his website, and he only consumes 3000-4000 calories daily offseason.  How is he so damn big?  Drugs increase testerone, but you need calories to actually grow, right?
because you don't need any more than that, doesn't the fact that he is the size he is with minimal protein tell you anything?

Big N

• Getbig V
  • Veteran Fella
« Reply #2 on: January 29, 2007, 02:28:23 PM »
because you don't need any more than that, doesn't the fact that he is the size he is with minimal protein tell you anything?

You'd be the last person anybody should listen to guy
#

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: January 29, 2007, 02:29:19 PM »

You'd be the last person anybody should listen to guy
ok "guy", why don't you go train those massive 13 and a half inch "guns", "big guy"?

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: January 29, 2007, 02:30:12 PM »
i personally emailed nasser about 6 years ago about the protien he said he only got around a 100, this helped layed some of the ground work of my myth busting career
A

Big N

• Getbig V
  • Veteran Fella
« Reply #5 on: January 29, 2007, 02:32:22 PM »
ok "guy", why don't you go train those massive 13 and a half inch "guns", "big guy"?

Not sure if you're referring to my cock? I gotta tell ya i believe just as much in monkey see monkey do just like your delusionary pix which are revolutionary in the imaginery world of yours pal

pix please  ::)
#

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: January 29, 2007, 02:35:00 PM »

Not sure if you're referring to my cock? I gotta tell ya i believe just as much in monkey see monkey do just like your delusionary pix which are revolutionary in the imaginery world of yours pal

pix please  ::)
hahahahahaha, i'll bet "big Nav" is the type of guy who works the day shift at Burger King to afford his monthly supplement bill which includes whey protein, creatine, glutamine, BCAA's, pro hormones, fat burners, every vitamin known to man, nitrous boosters, etc. and is still trying to break 190lbs. at 6'2", hahahaha, epic delusions.

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #7 on: January 29, 2007, 02:35:34 PM »
NASSER IS JOKING!

That dude doesn't eat like a bird. Simple as that. If we are to believe him he gets huge off 100g/day off-season and then increases it to 600g pre-contest. Why would he do that if 100g was enough to sustain such a high BW. Protein usually goes up pre-contest but not by 6X!!!

Chad Nicholls commented on the claim and said it was BS, he said Nasser ate more than that in any one meal off-season.

Big N

• Getbig V
  • Veteran Fella
« Reply #8 on: January 29, 2007, 02:37:04 PM »
hahahahahaha, i'll bet "big Nav" is the type of guy who works the day shift at Burger King to afford his monthly supplement bill which includes whey protein, creatine, glutamine, BCAA's, pro hormones, fat burners, every vitamin known to man, nitrous boosters, etc. and is still trying to break 190lbs. at 6'2", hahahaha, epic delusions.

Again still not funny  ::)

And again pix please monster guy  ::)
#

Buttsuck

• Getbig IV
« Reply #9 on: January 29, 2007, 02:37:50 PM »
Because you believe in gym science. Nasser lies. Go eat 7000 calories of chicken and oatmeal!!

Nordic Beast

• Getbig V
  • Old World Values
« Reply #10 on: January 29, 2007, 02:41:37 PM »
Nasser was a notorious monster when it came to eating----there are pics of him at mcdonalds eating bigmac after bigmac in the offseason----he's repeatedly told stories of his eating escapades

I call B.S on this topic

RUDE BUOY

• Getbig V
  • The Franchise
« Reply #11 on: January 29, 2007, 02:41:53 PM »

Again still not funny  ::)

And again pix please monster guy  ::)
no your not

Rich Gainihger

« Reply #12 on: January 29, 2007, 02:46:28 PM »
NASSER IS JOKING!

That dude doesn't eat like a bird. Simple as that. If we are to believe him he gets huge off 100g/day off-season and then increases it to 600g pre-contest. Why would he do that if 100g was enough to sustain such a high BW. Protein usually goes up pre-contest but not by 6X!!!

Chad Nicholls commented on the claim and said it was BS, he said Nasser ate more than that in any one meal off-season.

he's not joking.

"Q: Do you belive in massive amounts of protein (ie, 1.5gr per lb. of body weight or more), why or why not?
N: Everyone has different DNA and a different gene pool and different metabolism. I belong to the group-type who can maintain my size by not having protein for weeks. To put size on, I do not need more than 100gr of protein daily. High protein intake for me is only important during my pre contest diet.
Q: What kind of daily caloric intake do you have during off-season?
N: I do have a middle-slow/middle-fast metabolism and I'm not a big eater at all. During the off -season I don't consume more than 3000 to 4000 calories per day. It doesn't necessarily mean the bigger you are the more you're eating."

http://www.criticalbench.com/Nasser-El-Sonbaty.htm

Knives

• Getbig III
« Reply #13 on: January 29, 2007, 02:49:34 PM »
he's not joking.

"Q: Do you belive in massive amounts of protein (ie, 1.5gr per lb. of body weight or more), why or why not?
N: Everyone has different DNA and a different gene pool and different metabolism. I belong to the group-type who can maintain my size by not having protein for weeks. To put size on, I do not need more than 100gr of protein daily. High protein intake for me is only important during my pre contest diet.
N: I do have a middle-slow/middle-fast metabolism and I'm not a big eater at all. During the off -season I don't consume more than 3000 to 4000 calories per day. It doesn't necessarily mean the bigger you are the more you're eating."

He has that same article on his site.

And why would he lie?  Does he intentionally want to mislead his fans?

Big N

• Getbig V
  • Veteran Fella
« Reply #14 on: January 29, 2007, 02:56:38 PM »
I think that's one of those things within bodybuilding where " one"IFBB has a different approach because of his genetics compared to the rest of the pack, he might not be considered as knowledagable. And in Nasser's case, if that's what he stated on his website then i'd go with it.

#

The Showstoppa

• Getbig V
  • Call the vet, cause these pythons are sick!
« Reply #15 on: January 29, 2007, 02:58:14 PM »
If he is consuming 3000 calories, but only 100 grams of protein that is a shitload of carbs.  I'd rather die than only eat 100 grams of protein a day.

Rich Gainihger

« Reply #16 on: January 29, 2007, 03:01:34 PM »
I'd rather die than only eat 100 grams of protein a day.

alright  ???

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #17 on: January 29, 2007, 03:02:34 PM »
he's not joking.

Yes he is joking. Remember, with a straight face he told his good friend Milos to use a certain amount of plasma expander. Milos did, Nasser laughed. All a joke.

What do you think Nasser told his fans at FIBO here, regarding diet questions?

You bet he told them some tall stories.

The Showstoppa

• Getbig V
« Reply #18 on: January 29, 2007, 03:02:59 PM »
alright  ???

You must be a wee little guy...

Rich Gainihger

« Reply #19 on: January 29, 2007, 03:03:07 PM »
Yes he is joking. Remember, with a straight face he told his good friend Milos to use a certain amount of plasma expander. Milos did, Nasser laughed. All a joke.

you're a joke.

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #20 on: January 29, 2007, 03:05:13 PM »
you're a joke.
Please explain. You don't weigh 300lbs+ of muscle eating like a bird. Period.

Rich Gainihger

« Reply #21 on: January 29, 2007, 03:06:28 PM »
Please explain. You don't weigh 300lbs+ of muscle eating like a bird. Period.

4000 calories is eating like a bird?

The Showstoppa

• Getbig V
« Reply #22 on: January 29, 2007, 03:08:15 PM »

If it only includes 100 grams of protein, yes.

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #23 on: January 29, 2007, 03:12:46 PM »
What kind of foods would he eat where only 400 of those calories would be from protein? I'm not saying he must eat 8000 calories but it's more than 4K to sustain such a high muscular bodyweight and certainly more than 100g of protein.

Rich Gainihger

« Reply #24 on: January 29, 2007, 03:15:27 PM »
What kind of foods would he eat where only 400 of those calories would be from protein? I'm not saying he must eat 8000 calories but it's more than 4K to sustain such a high muscular bodyweight and certainly more than 100g of protein.

well you're claiming he's lying or joking in an interview.  why would he do that?  it's not a funny joke if it is a joke.