Author Topic: Case #2:"TWEETER" Adonis Principles in Action  (Read 55176 times)

SteelePegasus

• Getbig V
  • Life, death, in between is getbig.com
Re: Case #2: Adonis Principles in Action
« Reply #425 on: March 14, 2007, 05:31:05 AM »
I will post the next set of pics right before I start using the formula, which should be sometime this week.

here is your new formula

given the new weight level (down 10-15lbs ) and the need to further decrease weight and BF to sub 10%, reduce the current caloric intake by 10%

1800 * 10% = 180

thus 1800-180 = 1620 is your new caloric intake level

let me know if you want me to give your new work out routine also

this is too easy
Here comes the money shot

ripitupbaby

• Pros
  • Getbig V
  • 2010 Olympia Pro Powerlifting Champ
Re: Case #2: Adonis Principles in Action
« Reply #426 on: March 14, 2007, 07:47:55 AM »
You have a point there; since the Adonis Principles allow you to eat whatever you would like as long as you keep your calories within a certain limit, I guess you have followed the Adonis Principles all along without even knowing it! I have been eating more less calorie dense foods as the diet has progressed as I seem to be getting hungrier as I lose weight. I'll talk to Chaseinater on AIM and see if I can get him to put up a thread here; I wonder if all the info from the old thread is still saved on MD? Best of luck on your diet by the way. However, I'm sure you don't need it as it is obvious you know how to get in shape.

Thanks Tweeter. 
Getting hungrier is a good sign.  I would recommend some fiber in your diet to keep you feeling fuller.  maybe some fiber cereal in the morning.
When you say japanese food, are you talking about the hibachi meals where they cook in front of you? 
If so, how are you estimating the calories for that? 
I see you never did eat that brocolli you bought, did you?   ;)
That's got fiber in it too.  Or you could try 1/2 avocado...tons of fiber and yummy too.

Chase's thread is long gone at MD, unless they moved it to a mod or admin board, but I doubt it.   >:(
Hopefully he will start one over here.

Keep up the good work, looking forward to the pics!
 :)

The Enigma

• Getbig IV
  • Porsche 911 Turbo Carerra. My reality, your dream.
Re: CASE STUDY 2: THE ADONIS PRINCIPLES IN ACTION "TWEETER"
« Reply #427 on: March 15, 2007, 02:53:00 AM »
Thankyou TA.

I am 22 years old, currently weigh app. 200 lbs., 5'10". Other than taking some prohormones several years ago, I am a lifetime natural. I have been training seriously since I played football in high school. I have competed and been on stage four times but the dieting always drained me mentally and physically to the point I just didn't want to do it anymore. I have not competed since the summer of 2005, primarily because I have been busy with school and other activities. Since first hearing about the Adonis Principles, they have really made alot of sense to me (I never liked the idea of following "gym science" over traditional science). I will do exactly as Adonis instructs me to, and I am sure this will be a huge success.

IMO, if you decide on illness vs health............The Adonis Principles are for you.

Tier

• Getbig III
  • Lift light with sloppy form
Re: Case #2:"TWEETER" Adonis Principles in Action
« Reply #428 on: March 15, 2007, 02:41:03 PM »
Keep it up dude  :)

I take it you are ment to stick around 1800 cals avg per day?

Is there a certain protein requirement you have to meet?

Tier

• Getbig III
« Reply #429 on: March 16, 2007, 03:17:49 AM »
Thanks; yes I try to average 1,800 calories per day. There are no protein requirements.

Ok....So it would be ok to only eat ...say fruit all day?  Surely there has to be SOME protein rule?

The Jayhawker

• Getbig II
« Reply #430 on: March 16, 2007, 11:06:46 AM »

Ok....So it would be ok to only eat ...say fruit all day?  Surely there has to be SOME protein rule?

I don't know about the Adonis Principle but I've been follow the "Warrior Diet" and it's mostly fruits and vegetables. I only eat protein at night after the gym and I feel great. Granted it hasn't been months and months. But I don't feel any weaker. I can't tell if there is size loss cause it's so early. But I am losing weight.

If you think about it humans ate mostly fruits and certain vegetables all day for thousands of years. Meat wasn't eaten everyday by rule unless a hunt was successful. And even if it was there wasn't TONS to go around.
J

Tier

• Getbig III
« Reply #431 on: March 16, 2007, 11:59:16 AM »

If you think about it humans ate mostly fruits and certain vegetables all day for thousands of years. Meat wasn't eaten everyday by rule unless a hunt was successful. And even if it was there wasn't TONS to go around.

Im pretty sure the history time frame your speaking of didnt include Intense Weight Lifting...............

Tier

• Getbig III
« Reply #432 on: March 16, 2007, 12:00:57 PM »
This is a good point; also, keep in mind that there have been several succesful vegetarian bodybuilders. With the Adonis Principles, there are no requirements for protein although Adonis does say that the RDA will suffice. It is very easy to get the necessary amount of protein, and although you may eat nothing but fruit one day, it is unlikely that you would do this consistently everyday.

So in other words.......There is a protein requirement....... Whats the RDA at these days?

pobrecito

• Getbig V
« Reply #433 on: March 16, 2007, 08:23:12 PM »
You need to hit some pullups/pullovers BAD....

Tier

• Getbig III
« Reply #434 on: April 02, 2007, 12:17:28 AM »
Do u ever have a cheat meal/day?

what happens if its like Xmas day/easter day and u are up to say 1600 cals and theres a huge meal/desert and drinks ahead and its obvious your going to go WAY over your 1800 ish cal intake?

benjamin pearson

• Getbig IV
  • Dan18 has a huge forehead
« Reply #435 on: April 02, 2007, 08:35:57 AM »
looking good tweeter keep it up!

pobrecito

• Getbig V
« Reply #436 on: April 04, 2007, 02:23:08 PM »
What exactly is going to be left when you "diet" off all this fat?  :-\

pobrecito

• Getbig V
« Reply #437 on: April 04, 2007, 10:18:24 PM »
You are a funny one Pobrecito ::)

It's a serious question, do you want to look like a stick?

Maybe they can put your picture in the dictionary for the H-taper LOL

AVBG

« Reply #438 on: April 04, 2007, 11:57:25 PM »
To tell you the truth, I don't really care much about being big anymore. I would rather be 160 lean than look like a professional bodybuilder. When I was younger, I wanted to look like the pros but now it just seems childish and unpractical to want to be that big. Also, I am not willing to take drugs and break the law in a vain effort to gain muscle. Now, I go more for fitness, practical muscle, and health. So basically, what you may perceive as a stick, I may be perfectly satisfied with; its all just a matter of personal preference.

nicely answered Tweeter, my view to my own BB is the same. ;)

pobrecito

• Getbig V
« Reply #439 on: April 05, 2007, 08:20:37 AM »
To tell you the truth, I don't really care much about being big anymore. I would rather be 160 lean than look like a professional bodybuilder. When I was younger, I wanted to look like the pros but now it just seems childish and unpractical to want to be that big. Also, I am not willing to take drugs and break the law in a vain effort to gain muscle. Now, I go more for fitness, practical muscle, and health. So basically, what you may perceive as a stick, I may be perfectly satisfied with; its all just a matter of personal preference.

commendable.

But maybe you are on the wrong website ???

Tier

• Getbig III
« Reply #440 on: April 05, 2007, 02:15:10 PM »

Ditto!

Necrosis

• Getbig V
« Reply #441 on: April 05, 2007, 02:20:23 PM »
you sound like pussies who dont have the will or heart to get big and lean.

keep telling yourselves that a 160 pounds at ten percent looks good. im sure old people will be impressed.

Tier

• Getbig III
« Reply #442 on: April 05, 2007, 09:33:15 PM »
apparently a lot of people think vin diesel , brad pitt etc 'look good' and they arent 'massive'.....now im not trying to look like them OR do it for the chicks but it certainly helps not been massive when i play field hockey and all.

Drugs , money , health risks , illegal , more food/supplements needed......hmmm yeah I think ill stick with 'small' and natural  ;)

Oh well guess that makes me a pussy huh?  :-*

ripitupbaby

• Pros
  • Getbig V
  • 2010 Olympia Pro Powerlifting Champ
« Reply #443 on: April 06, 2007, 07:26:26 AM »
Tweeter, thanks for the updates.

What are your stats now?  How long have you been on the TA diet?  And what's the latest on the "formula"?

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
« Reply #444 on: April 07, 2007, 02:10:20 PM »
Tweeter, thanks for the updates.

What are your stats now?  How long have you been on the TA diet?  And what's the latest on the "formula"?

I need him to get with me so I can work out the details for him!!!

He has been missing lately!!!!

G

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #445 on: April 07, 2007, 02:50:24 PM »
I need him to get with me so I can work out the details for him!!!

He has been missing lately!!!!

Maybe he doesn't give a shit about you and your ridiculous ideas, and start dieting the right way....

benjamin pearson

• Getbig IV
  • Dan18 has a huge forehead
« Reply #446 on: April 07, 2007, 09:43:55 PM »
keep up the good work tweeter....... any more recent pics??

pobrecito

• Getbig V
« Reply #447 on: April 08, 2007, 04:18:25 PM »
I will take some soon but I am trying to wait a little longer between pics. One week isn't much time to notice a whole lot of progress so everytime I take pics that are only one week apart, I just get bashed by all these people saying how it is hardly any progress and all that sh*t. But I will try to post some more this week.

I'm not bashing your progress, you have lost some weight.

However, I simply do not understand why you are doing this, you wont resemble anything like a bodybuilder when you are done. Basically, you will probably be back to where you started before you even picked up a weight.

Smanjh

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #448 on: April 09, 2007, 08:20:15 PM »
I'm not bashing your progress, you have lost some weight.

However, I simply do not understand why you are doing this, you wont resemble anything like a bodybuilder when you are done. Basically, you will probably be back to where you started before you even picked up a weight.

I disagree. He is looking dramatically better so far. If he continues to drop weight slowly without burning muscle, he will look great. Then he could add about 150 calories over maintainence and build muscle without turning into a tub of lard in the process. The only difference between the adonis method and what I do is that I try to eat from the four food groups while watching calories. I also take a vitamin just incase, and supplement with protein powder in oatmeal if I do not eat my servings of meat that day.

Adonis is absolutley correct in almost everything he says on here. I am not a gimmick account of his or anyone else's, but I am just stating facts. No one needs these special voodoo diets in order to add muscle or drop fat while maintaining muscle. Tweeter looks like he has not lost much muscle if any. He will be shredded at the end of this, then if he concentrates on strength, he will be larger.

Rimbaud

• Getbig V
  • There can be only one.
« Reply #449 on: April 12, 2007, 06:23:10 AM »

That's what's important - if you're happy (weather it be big or small, on gear or natural, etc). The fact that you're happy with your body is what's important.