Author Topic: MD Radio Vs PBW: What did you think of last nights show?  (Read 5986 times)

Buttsuck

• Getbig IV
MD Radio Vs PBW: What did you think of last nights show?
« on: January 30, 2007, 01:58:13 PM »
This thread is to see which radio show you like better. MD or PBW. I was personally outraged by last nights broadcast. Valentino opening up his personal life along with fuck being thrown around every word was too much for me. It sounded like a guido family reuninion. Discuss...

danielson

• Getbig V
  • Basile likes young lads
Re: MD Radio Vs PBW: What did you think of last nights show?
« Reply #1 on: January 30, 2007, 02:00:30 PM »
I like PBW. Last nights show was fucking horrible. WTF does Gregg getting brocolli on his dick have to do with bodybuilding? They are all fuckin idiots and I am done with their show and their mag. Chick is way better!
E

Buttsuck

• Getbig IV
« Reply #2 on: January 30, 2007, 02:02:48 PM »
I like PBW. Last nights show was fucking horrible. WTF does Gregg getting brocolli on his dick have to do with bodybuilding? They are all fuckin idiots and I am done with their show and their mag. Chick is way better!
Yeah. Chick is a proffessional and good speaker. I gave MD my address and phone number ofr a Mag subscription and it has been a month and they still can't even send my a bloody bill to collect money. Gives me an idea of how things are run over there. I will never buy nor pick up to read an MD mag again until some major changes are made.

Buttsuck

• Getbig IV
« Reply #3 on: January 30, 2007, 02:05:16 PM »
I can tell everyone now Adonis and I have something huge in the works that will totally ruin their business. It is up to him though when to reveal the information. I am personally sick and tired of they nonsense they spew.

danielson

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: January 30, 2007, 02:06:23 PM »
I can tell everyone now Adonis and I have something huge in the works that will totally ruin their business. It is up to him though when to reveal the information. I am personally sick and tired of they nonsense they spew.

If you can ruin their business, just do it. No one here likes those types of meaningless threats, this isn't MD. If you can do it, do it ;)
E

Lift Studios

• Getbig V
  • http://www.liftstudios.com
« Reply #5 on: January 30, 2007, 02:07:26 PM »
No Bull was decent at the start when Pepe directed things with Branch. One question from the "No Bull" guys went unasked with Branch. Any one else catch that? It went straight down the shitter when Valentino started bragging about banging a tranny in the ass. I like John and Dave, nice guys, but the Howard Stern wannabe act isn't working. The show is strongest when they stick to what model Pepe does, respect the guest - get into their training, diet, and have some fun but not who did you bang last type questions. Palumbo talking about his diet ideas and what he's doing with Toney Freeman the week before were good.

Paul did a nice job of side stepping whether he's competing in the PDI or not.
Elevate Your Image.™

Buttsuck

• Getbig IV
« Reply #6 on: January 30, 2007, 02:08:42 PM »
If you can ruin their business, just do it. No one here likes those types of meaningless threats, this isn't MD. If you can do it, do it ;)
I understand where you are coming from. As i said it is up to Adonis. I will only be speaking for most of the thread.

Anal Iceman Lubeth

• Getbig III
  • I am no longer on friendly terms with St. blechman
« Reply #7 on: January 30, 2007, 02:08:49 PM »
the gap has widened.  pro bodybuilding weekly used to be a call in, haphazard show.  suddenly they have like 8 of the Olympians, including Arnold, and they're on Siruis.  On the other hand, MD has alienated the other forums and has even removed any links on its forum to bodybuilding.com or probodybuildingweekly.co m

that is stopping the whole *sport* from growing, and its selfish.
Chadwick Mower in 2008

danielson

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: January 30, 2007, 02:09:25 PM »
I understand where you are coming from. As i said it is up to Adonis. I will only be speaking for most of the thread.

I just want you to do it, I hate MD. :D
E

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
« Reply #9 on: January 30, 2007, 02:09:45 PM »
i only listen to pbw
Z

Buttsuck

• Getbig IV
« Reply #10 on: January 30, 2007, 02:10:06 PM »
I just want you to do it, I hate MD. :D
As i said i don't have the info. I can't reveal it until he is ready.

danielson

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: January 30, 2007, 02:10:53 PM »
As i said i don't have the screen caps. Those files aren't on my computer.

Sooner or later though, right?
E

Buttsuck

• Getbig IV
« Reply #12 on: January 30, 2007, 02:11:05 PM »
No Bull was decent at the start when Pepe directed things with Branch. One question from the "No Bull" guys went unasked with Branch. Any one else catch that? It went straight down the shitter when Valentino started bragging about banging a tranny in the ass. I like John and Dave, nice guys, but the Howard Stern wannabe act isn't working. The show is strongest when they stick to what model Pepe does, respect the guest - get into their training, diet, and have some fun but not who did you bang last type questions. Palumbo talking about his diet ideas and what he's doing with Toney Freeman the week before were good.

Agreed. I liked when they were interviewing Branch. Valentino was over the top/

Buttsuck

• Getbig IV
« Reply #13 on: January 30, 2007, 02:11:42 PM »
Sooner or later though, right?
If i had them i would put them out now.

Tre

• Expert
  • Getbig V
  • "What you don't have is a career."
« Reply #14 on: January 30, 2007, 02:20:51 PM »

Paul who?

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
« Reply #15 on: January 30, 2007, 02:23:28 PM »
MD is a bit clumsy. PBW is cleaner and more professional

Buttsuck

• Getbig IV
« Reply #16 on: January 30, 2007, 02:54:55 PM »
MD is a bit clumsy. PBW is cleaner and more professional
Agreed. Another good opinion. Anyone who likes MD over PBW is clearly off in the head. It is ok when they are interviewing but most of them time nothing can be heard as everyone talks over each other.

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
« Reply #17 on: January 30, 2007, 03:00:42 PM »
right and then there is a silent pause because they all ask a question at the same time and then wait for the response at the same time.

Buttsuck

• Getbig IV
« Reply #18 on: January 30, 2007, 03:01:23 PM »
right and then there is a silent pause because they all ask a question at the same time and then wait for the response at the same time.
LOL!! Yeah. Typical group think. MD really is run by a bunch of monkeys.

Lift Studios

• Getbig V
  • http://www.liftstudios.com
« Reply #19 on: January 30, 2007, 03:05:08 PM »
Paul who?
Sorry T man - PBW's guest, Paul Dillett.
Elevate Your Image.™

Special Ed

• Toms
  • Getbig V
  • Special Ed Forever!
« Reply #20 on: January 30, 2007, 05:18:06 PM »
Some of the logistics are difficult when everyone is in a different location. No one is trying to interrupt or talk over anyone, but there are logistical and technical issues that make it hard to tell when someone else is talking. Ideally, having everyone in the studio like Howard Stern's Show solves most of those problems.

I didn't hear any comments about Franco or Paul's interviews. Anything novel or interesting? Is it true that Paul came on the show with pretty much only one question on everyone's mind and he didn't answer it? (Whether he's going to compete in the PDI?)

Special "Burbank" Ed
BigNationRadio.com

Chick

• The Pros
  • Getbig V
  • sometimes you get the elevator, somtimes the shaft
« Reply #21 on: January 30, 2007, 05:24:37 PM »
Paul indirectly answered it....said he doesnt post on any board, said he wishes to compete in the Olympia again, pledged his allegience to the IFBB...said he would love to be involved with the NPC/IFBB on some level...I believe it pretty much answers it.

Big N

• Getbig V
  • Veteran Fella
« Reply #22 on: January 30, 2007, 05:46:33 PM »
Paul indirectly answered it....said he doesnt post on any board, said he wishes to compete in the Olympia again, pledged his allegience to the IFBB...said he would love to be involved with the NPC/IFBB on some level...I believe it pretty much answers it.

Then what about his own organization that he just launched? What's going on here guy
#

Chick

• The Pros
  • Getbig V
  • sometimes you get the elevator, somtimes the shaft
« Reply #23 on: January 30, 2007, 06:02:22 PM »
What about it?

Big N

• Getbig V
  • Veteran Fella
« Reply #24 on: January 30, 2007, 06:04:57 PM »
You just said that Paul wishes to compete in the Olympia again, wouldnt that interfere with his own organization due to contracts? Man i'm really getting lost here with all the crossover revolutionary outstanding assumptions these athletes make

#