Author Topic: Proof that christians and muslims can never live togheter  (Read 10551 times)

ToxicAvenger

• Getbig V
  • I thawt I taw a twat!
Re: Proof that christians and muslims can never live togheter
« Reply #50 on: February 08, 2007, 02:51:31 PM »

Just another muslim paki in denial.

all this bullshit you say just to get to THAT point...lol in hopes i'll take offence..have ya balls to say it right up front ya little BITCH!  ;D without beating around the bush...
what a low life BITCH!  ;D
carpe` vaginum!

Nordic Superman

• Getbig V
  • Hesitation doesn't come easily in this blood...
« Reply #51 on: February 08, 2007, 03:02:01 PM »
all this bullshit you say just to get to THAT point...lol in hopes i'll take offence..have ya balls to say it right up front ya little BITCH!  ;D without beating around the bush...
what a low life BITCH!  ;D

No really, you are a typical paki muslim in denial...

You've even shagged your own cousin! Clee fucking shay!
الاسلام هو شيطانية

ToxicAvenger

• Getbig V
  • I thawt I taw a twat!
« Reply #52 on: February 08, 2007, 03:05:17 PM »
No really, you are a typical paki muslim in denial...

You've even shagged your own cousin! Clee fucking shay!

lol...oooo to be an athiest i MUST hate muslims.. ::)

what a little humbug BITCH!  ;D
carpe` vaginum!

Nordic Superman

• Getbig V
« Reply #53 on: February 08, 2007, 03:08:46 PM »
lol...oooo to be an athiest i MUST hate muslims.. ::)

what a little humbug BITCH!  ;D

No, you must accept truths tho you fucktard.

Typical muslim cousin shagger!
الاسلام هو شيطانية

ToxicAvenger

• Getbig V
  • I thawt I taw a twat!
« Reply #54 on: February 08, 2007, 03:13:08 PM »
No, you must accept truths tho you fucktard.

Typical muslim cousin shagger!

lol when Nord get pwned his grammar and spelling goes out the window ...you can just picture him pissed off trying to type as fast as possible... ;D

what a BITCH!  ;D
carpe` vaginum!

Nordic Superman

• Getbig V
« Reply #55 on: February 08, 2007, 03:25:09 PM »
lol when Nord get pwned his grammar and spelling goes out the window ...you can just picture him pissed off trying to type as fast as possible... ;D

what a BITCH!  ;D

::)

Toxic: "Yo, father (muhammad), go call uncle Ahmed, i'm about to fuck his daughter! You guys should get some pop corn, pull up some chairs and watch the show!"

Uncle Ahmed: "Hahaha, muhammad you're son is hung like a castrated pakistani field mouse!"

Father muhammad: "You daughter have vagina like that of mule! You dishonour me Ahmed! Pay me 100 rupees or your wifes services for 1 week!"
الاسلام هو شيطانية

ToxicAvenger

• Getbig V
  • I thawt I taw a twat!
« Reply #56 on: February 08, 2007, 03:38:02 PM »
::)

Toxic: "Yo, father (muhammad), go call uncle Ahmed, i'm about to f**k his daughter! You guys should get some pop corn, pull up some chairs and watch the show!"

Uncle Ahmed: "Hahaha, muhammad you're son is hung like a castrated pakistani field mouse!"

Father muhammad: "You daughter have vagina like that of mule! You dishonour me Ahmed! Pay me 100 rupees or your wifes services for 1 week!"

BITCH! ;D meltdown! ;D

on a side note...thanx for your help me bring the legendary Duchaine back! ;D
carpe` vaginum!

Nordic Superman

• Getbig V
« Reply #57 on: February 08, 2007, 03:44:21 PM »
father muhammad: "so you really let me down, you not like old man, my close friends call me horse, you like pakistani field mouse. maybe you not my son, maybe that 60 year old street beggar is your father I had give your mother creampie when she not let me give her anal?"
الاسلام هو شيطانية

Camel Jockey

• Getbig V
  • Mel Gibson and Bob Sly World Domination
« Reply #58 on: February 08, 2007, 03:48:34 PM »
no matter HOW much you try man...you wont turn white...

you try so hard lol...

i'm from a muslim family..and regardless of my beliefs i see how they practice religion and its opposite of the terrorist scum.

sad to see if your mum got called a "terrorist bitch" by someone ..her son would agree with that person..  :-\

You are a funny guy. You have no arguement here, so you say I try and "turn white" when I'm being critical of something. You gotta admit, the Islamic faith is backwards, while maybe the people who follow it aren't. Why take a pilgramage to a shitty country like Saudia Arabia? A country where pre-marital sex is against the law and womens' rights are non existant. I'm not saying my mother or your family is like that, but I'm saying that's how a lot of muslims are because their faith tells them to be. Why are you bringing our family into this? I don't attack people's families, as I'm NOT like that.

You just don't get it, so I'll point out things for you. Like I pointed out before, you basically have this a flawed and simple mentality. You just can't bear to see someone with the balls to tackle the issues with Islam. No matter how many times you say you're atheist, you'll still have an emotional attachment to a faith you percieve to be your culture. This is quite evident in your posts. Where do you get 'camel is trying to please the white man' thing? Camel speaks his mind, son. Don't throw out red herrings if you can't argue the points.

I would not like my mother to be called names. My mother doesn't pray, hasn't gone to mecca and doesn't really bother with religion anymore. I have more than once pointed out to her that Islam is flawed and so is every other faith. I have taken great personal risk to myself to even try and convince pakis, africans, egyptians, arabs and even christians about the dangers of faith. I don't do this because I'm trying to 'belong' to a certain demographic. However, I am doing this because I believe faith to be utterly worthless and pointless. I feel like I am doing people a service and at the same time defining who I am as a man.

Man, typing is a bitch when you're stoned...  ;D

Camel Jockey

• Getbig V
« Reply #59 on: February 08, 2007, 03:53:09 PM »

Mr. Jockey layed the smackdown, and you're on ur arse 8)

I wasn't trying to insult him, just pointing out his bias.

Nordic Superman

• Getbig V
« Reply #60 on: February 08, 2007, 04:02:49 PM »
I wasn't trying to insult him, just pointing out his bias.

Thus layed the smackdown, and now again!

What do u think of him poking his own cousin whilst father and uncle Ahmed watched?
الاسلام هو شيطانية

Camel Jockey

• Getbig V
« Reply #61 on: February 08, 2007, 04:06:49 PM »
Thus layed the smackdown, and now again!

What do u think of him poking his own cousin whilst father and uncle Ahmed watched?

I don't think he would do that.

Btw you sure know how to push his buttons.. lol

Nordic Superman

• Getbig V
« Reply #62 on: February 08, 2007, 04:10:29 PM »

I don't think he would do that.

Btw you sure know how to push his buttons.. lol

Well... he did do... :o :D

How was she toxic? Good lay? Did you feel pressured because of the audience of your dad and uncle? ???
الاسلام هو شيطانية

ToxicAvenger

• Getbig V
  • I thawt I taw a twat!
« Reply #63 on: February 08, 2007, 09:07:48 PM »
You are a funny guy. You have no arguement here, so you say I try and "turn white" when I'm being critical of something. You gotta admit, the Islamic faith is backwards, while maybe the people who follow it aren't. Why take a pilgramage to a shitty country like Saudia Arabia? A country where pre-marital sex is against the law and womens' rights are non existant. I'm not saying my mother or your family is like that, but I'm saying that's how a lot of muslims are because their faith tells them to be. Why are you bringing our family into this? I don't attack people's families, as I'm NOT like that.

You just don't get it, so I'll point out things for you. Like I pointed out before, you basically have this a flawed and simple mentality. You just can't bear to see someone with the balls to tackle the issues with Islam. No matter how many times you say you're atheist, you'll still have an emotional attachment to a faith you percieve to be your culture. This is quite evident in your posts. Where do you get 'camel is trying to please the white man' thing? Camel speaks his mind, son. Don't throw out red herrings if you can't argue the points.

I would not like my mother to be called names. My mother doesn't pray, hasn't gone to mecca and doesn't really bother with religion anymore. I have more than once pointed out to her that Islam is flawed and so is every other faith. I have taken great personal risk to myself to even try and convince pakis, africans, egyptians, arabs and even christians about the dangers of faith. I don't do this because I'm trying to 'belong' to a certain demographic. However, I am doing this because I believe faith to be utterly worthless and pointless. I feel like I am doing people a service and at the same time defining who I am as a man.

Man, typing is a bitch when you're stoned...  ;D

i kinda skimmed that..

shudder....

you confuse cultural mores and religion..and how they intwine..none the less man..

get yourself some abercrombie..bang yourself a blue eyed blondie...learn how to make shorter posts no matter how much mine hit home....and make yourself more whitie friends by talking shit about the culture you came from..  ::)

;D

Ron Sir Duchaine would have a field day with the above post..PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE bring him back..!

:)

ok now to rep to mod this one so Ron reads my request.. ;D
carpe` vaginum!

ToxicAvenger

• Getbig V
  • I thawt I taw a twat!
« Reply #64 on: February 08, 2007, 09:08:32 PM »
Well... he did do... :o :D

How was she toxic? Good lay? Did you feel pressured because of the audience of your dad and uncle? ???

multiple posts of playing cock pull with camel..lol..my my!  ;D
carpe` vaginum!

Nordic Superman

• Getbig V
« Reply #65 on: February 09, 2007, 03:09:19 AM »
multiple posts of playing cock pull with camel..lol..my my!  ;D

Huh?

Don't you play "cock pull" and "pussy poke" with your own cousins?

Have you ever had any homo experiences with your cousins? How about uncle Ahmed? He ever put his hands down yah pants as a toddler? :D
الاسلام هو شيطانية

Camel Jockey

• Getbig V
« Reply #66 on: February 09, 2007, 06:41:15 AM »
i kinda skimmed that..

shudder....

you confuse cultural mores and religion..and how they intwine..none the less man..

get yourself some abercrombie..bang yourself a blue eyed blondie...learn how to make shorter posts no matter how much mine hit home....and make yourself more whitie friends by talking shit about the culture you came from..  ::)

Your post made me laugh.

Cultural mores = bengalis eating fish and religion = islam. They're clearly not the same and as a matter of fact, you're the one who's got them confused. Religion isn't culture, Toxy, try and understand that.

Abercrombie? Blondes? How about no? The last lay I had was a paki bitch. And I love my culture more than you ever could. Which is why I try and save it from its current course. Tell you what, do some reading about Japanese history, especially the Meiji Restoration. Then maybe you'll understand where I'm coming from.

Ron Sir Duchaine would have a field day with the above post..PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE bring him back..!

So you think this is confrontational? Boy.. you're one delusional fellow. I am trying to help you, believe it or not.

ToxicAvenger

• Getbig V
  • I thawt I taw a twat!
« Reply #67 on: February 09, 2007, 08:46:43 AM »
So you think this is confrontational? Boy.. you're one delusional fellow. I am trying to help you, believe it or not

leave diplomacy to hedgie..

you dont do it well..again i didn't read all that...

you r not gonna sway me ...into muslim bashing..when i say on here is what i say in real life..

except i'd like to see what you say on here in front of your mum..

that makes you a hypocrite!  ;)

is it cathartic for you to be able to speak on equal terms in this country ?    ;D
carpe` vaginum!

Camel Jockey

• Getbig V
« Reply #68 on: February 09, 2007, 10:32:02 AM »
leave diplomacy to hedgie..

you dont do it well..again i didn't read all that...

you r not gonna sway me ...into muslim bashing..when i say on here is what i say in real life..

except i'd like to see what you say on here in front of your mum..

that makes you a hypocrite!  ;)

is it cathartic for you to be able to speak on equal terms in this country ?   

What I say here is also what I say in real life. I'd tell any member of my family the shit I tell you, or any other person for that matter. Hell, I didn't even attend my aunt's funeral because all the "pray to allah" bullshit thrown in my face would make me puke. Now that's backing up what you say, something you wouldn't have the gonads to do, bro.

These aren't repressed feelings, but legit points I'm making.

ToxicAvenger

• Getbig V
  • I thawt I taw a twat!
« Reply #69 on: February 09, 2007, 11:31:00 AM »
What I say here is also what I say in real life. I'd tell any member of my family the shit I tell you, or any other person for that matter. Hell, I didn't even attend my aunt's funeral because all the "pray to allah" bullshit thrown in my face would make me puke. Now that's backing up what you say, something you wouldn't have the gonads to do, bro.

my my..you r one of em self rightious athiests..

just cause i dont believe in god ..i dont feel the need to throw my beliefs in someone elses face..
carpe` vaginum!

Nordic Superman

• Getbig V
« Reply #70 on: February 10, 2007, 03:31:54 AM »
my my..you r one of em self rightious athiests..

just cause i dont believe in god ..i dont feel the need to throw my beliefs in someone elses face..

In the context of the arguement, this post doesn't make sense, it makes you sound like an idiot.
الاسلام هو شيطانية

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #71 on: February 10, 2007, 02:41:02 PM »
Hell, I didn't even attend my aunt's funeral because all the "pray to allah" bullshit thrown in my face would make me puke.

You go to your aunt's funeral out of respect for her, its not about the prayers and ceremonies. You should have gone and disregarded the bullshit.

I know of Christians who have done the same, and they either become shells of themselves due to the percieved bullshit or the angusih of the uncertainity of thier spiritual shelves.

Camel Jockey

• Getbig V
« Reply #72 on: February 10, 2007, 03:59:53 PM »
You go to your aunt's funeral out of respect for her, its not about the prayers and ceremonies. You should have gone and disregarded the bullshit.

I know of Christians who have done the same, and they either become shells of themselves due to the percieved bullshit or the angusih of the uncertainity of thier spiritual shelves.

Well, I didn't even know her that well. And the thing with some muslims is that they just automatically expect you to comply to their beliefs/mindset and don't really give a damn about what you have to say, even if it's logical and based on fact. I don't want to associate with people I can't even reason with because no matter how much fact I tell them, or no matter how many times I expose their false beliefs, I'll always be the one who's wrong. I stuck by them for so long and I pretty much got sick of it.

Of course I'm still with my brother, sister, mother and her entire family, it's my dad's family that I don't care for as they're the religious ones.