Author Topic: SquadFather -> Can't avoid this one.  (Read 8063 times)

drkaje

• Getbig V
  • Quiet, Err. I'm transmitting rage.
Re: SquadFather -> Can't avoid this one.
« Reply #100 on: February 09, 2007, 02:21:00 PM »
as if....  that coming from the "chiro" who makes his assistant say "the doctor will see you now.."  Epic pre-med drop out who saved with a mediocre 3 year degree

I could be wrong, will check for your benefit, but it may be a 5 year degree. :)

Which bluto incarnation is this? Either way it's nice of you to pop in and entertain us.

Keep up the good work!!!

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?
« Reply #101 on: February 09, 2007, 02:55:19 PM »
I could be wrong, will check for your benefit, but it may be a 5 year degree. :)

Which bluto incarnation is this? Either way it's nice of you to pop in and entertain us.

Keep up the good work!!!

Cocksader isn't Bluto, Dr K. However, he does have a lot in common with said twunt in that he's devoted his whole life to the human phallus.

JimmyTheFish

• Getbig III
« Reply #102 on: February 09, 2007, 03:58:27 PM »
Cocksader isn't Bluto, Dr K. However, he does have a lot in common with said twunt in that he's devoted his whole life to the human phallus.

are you suggesting that he has devoted his life to all things phallus and drives this?

drkaje

• Getbig V
  • Quiet, Err. I'm transmitting rage.
« Reply #103 on: February 09, 2007, 04:36:42 PM »

He knows too much old shit about us to be anyone else and he's less annoying than VP. My guess is Bluto.

Think about it..... he knows who the legend in my avatar is.

leonp1981

• Getbig IV
  • mmmmm....
« Reply #104 on: February 09, 2007, 04:50:36 PM »

I am 32 will be 33 in june...I have  a 19 year old kid that just started working for me a couple weeks ago.We have been on 12 hour shifts forever seems like.The other night I said I would be glad when our hours got back to normal.He said" It don't really bother me...but I guess that's cause I'm still young."

>:(  I was like "f**k off  you little prick." hahaha

Shit man, you had some girl up the duff when you were what, 12? 

Joey Tito

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #105 on: July 13, 2007, 12:56:36 AM »

Whatever "big guy".. I guess we messed up with your mind(s) enough to fill your 6 hours a day of boarding and get you all excited.

Show some "credibility" and acknowledge these 20" quads, 14" pythons and 12" forearms....

ALEX SUCKS DICK