Author Topic: SF Mayor Has Affair With Campaign Manager's Wife  (Read 11715 times)

24KT

• Getbig V
  • Gold Savings Account Rep +1 (310) 409-2244
Re: SF Mayor Has Affair With Campaign Manager's Wife
« Reply #50 on: February 12, 2007, 11:24:09 PM »

WTF? Even when Rush ADMITTED he was an addicted the fucking media tried to tear him apart along with all the libs and people on this board, the DA made public his personal medical info and just about everything else they could get their hands on and now you say (because he's a liberal I'm sure) that "you can't bash a man with a problem like alcoholism"?

And PLEASE don't tell be that taking prescription drugs is any different!!

I think that more to do with Rush's hypocrisy vis-a-vis substance abuse and addiction.
w

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
« Reply #51 on: February 13, 2007, 12:06:12 AM »
So where's your holier-than-thou condemnation of Bush?
...or do you acribe to the 'youthful indescretion' line of defense?

What the heck are you talking about?  First, there is no "holier-than-thou condemnation" in anything I've said in this string. 

Second, this string has absolutely nothing to do with Bush.  But if you want to discuss Bush sleeping with his campaign manager, cheating on his wife with someone else, getting a blow job from an intern in the Oval Office, etc., I'm perfectly willing to do that. 

24KT

• Getbig V
  • Gold Savings Account Rep +1 (310) 409-2244
« Reply #52 on: February 13, 2007, 12:38:15 AM »
What the heck are you talking about?  First, there is no "holier-than-thou condemnation" in anything I've said in this string. 

Second, this string has absolutely nothing to do with Bush.  But if you want to discuss Bush sleeping with his campaign manager, cheating on his wife with someone else, getting a blow job from an intern in the Oval Office, etc., I'm perfectly willing to do that. 

With the exception of an alledged affiar with Rice, I've not heard he's done any of these things,
...however his rampant alcoholism. and cocaine abuse is well documented should you care to look it up.
w

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
« Reply #53 on: February 13, 2007, 07:41:35 AM »
With the exception of an alledged affiar with Rice, I've not heard he's done any of these things,
...however his rampant alcoholism. and cocaine abuse is well documented should you care to look it up.

So which tabloid news site did you hear about the Bush/Condi affair?  And why isn't the mainstream media covering this story?  Is it because Bush has bribed the media (as you have previously alleged)?  I would be all over him if this were true BTW. 

No I'm not interested in debating Dubya's "well documented"  ::) "rampant alcoholism" and "cocaine abuse" that, if true, happened decades ago. 

I'll discuss the whole scandalous sex thing if you want to provide your sources on the Bush/Condi affair. 

tu_holmes

• Getbig V
  • Robot
« Reply #54 on: February 13, 2007, 12:08:32 PM »
So which tabloid news site did you hear about the Bush/Condi affair?  And why isn't the mainstream media covering this story?  Is it because Bush has bribed the media (as you have previously alleged)?  I would be all over him if this were true BTW. 

No I'm not interested in debating Dubya's "well documented"  ::) "rampant alcoholism" and "cocaine abuse" that, if true, happened decades ago. 

I'll discuss the whole scandalous sex thing if you want to provide your sources on the Bush/Condi affair. 

Man, if he tagged Condi, he goes up a few points (like he can go anywhere else but)... She's a LOT better than that Monica Lewinsky broad... (I say broad with love ladies).