Author Topic: IF ELVIS PRESLEY WAS A BODYBUILDER HE WOULD LOOK LIKE.............  (Read 6023 times)

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
  • Disdain/repugnance....Version 3: glare variation B
Re: IF ELVIS PRESLEY WAS A BODYBUILDER HE WOULD LOOK LIKE.............
« Reply #25 on: February 01, 2007, 07:28:04 PM »

I know what you mean Groink. Hey is Alex23 out of the squad?

I guess.

i don't know that he was ever really IN.
He was on paper but he's not the SQUAD type.

i always liked Alex, he really doesn't give a fvck what anyone thinks.

it takes balls to post some of the shit he has.

Eric2

• Getbig IV
« Reply #26 on: February 01, 2007, 08:11:11 PM »
Elvis's interest in matrial arts came to him via the military. then when he got out he sought more training, when he was young and not so full of dope he was known to have good potential and did take it quite seriously. He actually defended a total stranger at some store or gas station on time sending the would be thug running or so I read.
   Elvis was a great imitator a great entertainer and perhaps the single biggest American tragedy to date. He is the reason there are Betty Ford clinics and the like as they did not exist in his time. He was a man who could not fart with out it being reported.
   While touring in Las Vegas he was a virtual prisoner to his room as he could not go to the gambling floors with out a large mob ensuing. Frank Sinatra, Dean Martin and the rest of the rat pack could gamble, yes they needed security when they did, however they where never mobbed.
  Elvis is said to have stated that he learned his moves from the late great Louis Prima and his soul from the black man of the south. In doing so Elvis brought their music to the forefront and the black entertainers have never been more sucsessfull since that time. Elvis is honored by many of the black folk in Memphis who knew him and what he meant to their music.
   But let's make no mistake...........nobody could do the things that Elvis did to women...........nobody. Many women who have met him in public swore to have climaxed in their panties at the very sight of him!!
   He has sold more records than any artist ever and holds the Guiness Book of world records for holding the "Most" records in the Guiness Book. John Lennon stated that with out Elvis there would be no Beatles.  Bob Dylan stated that when he heard heartbreak hotel it was all he could do to find a guitar and start a musical career.
   Tom Petty stated that when he heard Elvis as a kid that this was all he ever thought of doing since.
   Elvis paved the way for many stars and others to make millions and billions in the industry.
   Elvis to this day still outsells most top 40 stars that are currently on the charts, look it up.
   His tragedy is that he became an egotistical asshole and self obsorbed human and died at a young age of 42. The man had the world by the balls.
   Back in the 70's he was near broke and wanted to buy a ranch , trailers for friends and horses. His father said we can't you spend it too fast.
  Elvis laughed called Tom Parker said "I want to do a christmas show in Vegas" if I remember right. Elvis was paid just under 1,000,000.00 for one night. Came home and blew the money on his ranch and horses.
  Tell tale of the man's character. The day he died he had 1,000,000.00 in his checking account and less than a 1,000.00 in his savings.
    easy come easy go baby.................... ...
h

YoungBlood

• Getbig V
  • Weee!
« Reply #27 on: February 02, 2007, 11:48:37 AM »
Elvis's interest in matrial arts came to him via the military. then when he got out he sought more training, when he was young and not so full of dope he was known to have good potential and did take it quite seriously. He actually defended a total stranger at some store or gas station on time sending the would be thug running or so I read.

In the incident you talk about, it was at a gas station. The owner told Elvis he needed to get out of the way, because I believe fans were beginning to mob Elvis and get in the way of paying customers at his station. When Elvis tried, but didn't succeed in doing as asked, the attendant smacked Elvis in the head a la Beavis and Butthead. Elvis hit back, was taken to court and I think might have paid a small fine.
Elvis was too thrifty with his money, and to all the wrong people. The Colonel had robbed the King blind, but Elvis trusted that the Colonel did him right. So Elvis would spend and spend and just assumed the bank account was being replenished. It was Priscilla that made the estate into what it is today.

Deadpool

• Getbig V
« Reply #28 on: February 02, 2007, 11:57:03 AM »
I don't buy this guy was a legitimate 8th degree black belt though
X

BEAST 8692

• Getbig IV
« Reply #29 on: February 02, 2007, 12:07:16 PM »
karate is useless and possibly harmful in a fight with...well...anyone than can actually fight.

elvis probably couldn't fight his way out of a wet paper bag (fear for his looks would have been a major weakness)

mike stone is unknown outside of karate and NEVER actually fought anyone of any repute (his rep was way bigger than his ability).

priscilla barely even liked elvis.

elvis looked NOTHING like reeves.

alexx is a knob jockey.

happy to be of assistance. ;D

YoungBlood

• Getbig V
  • Weee!
« Reply #30 on: February 02, 2007, 12:10:43 PM »
Beast, to tell you how much of assistance you have been to me with the above post- I will print it out, take a big crap after I load up on pork and beans, and some "choco-lax" and proceed to wipe my ass with it.
If I wanted to get bullshit from you, I'd squeeze your ears, not have you write some post that has no information to back it up on certain facts. >:(

Deadpool

• Getbig V
« Reply #31 on: February 02, 2007, 12:13:04 PM »
you could see videos of the okinawans that would change your mind
X

BEAST 8692

• Getbig IV
« Reply #32 on: February 02, 2007, 12:20:57 PM »
Beast, to tell you how much of assistance you have been to me with the above post- I will print it out, take a big crap after I load up on pork and beans, and some "choco-lax" and proceed to wipe my ass with it.
If I wanted to get bullshit from you, I'd squeeze your ears, not have you write some post that has no information to back it up on certain facts. >:(

thankyou. the point is that i was of assistance and that is good!  ;D

btw, good luck with your constipation. :-X

YoungBlood

• Getbig V
  • Weee!
« Reply #33 on: February 02, 2007, 01:49:31 PM »
thankyou. the point is that i was of assistance and that is good!  ;D

btw, good luck with your constipation. :-X

This is, you weren't any help at all. And I am not constipated at all. Apparently you're not either, you have diarrhea of the mouth. How do you decide which end to wipe?