Author Topic: The 9/11 Conspiracy As Documented By The Mainstream Media  (Read 12431 times)

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
Re: The 9/11 Conspiracy As Documented By The Mainstream Media
« Reply #100 on: December 16, 2008, 07:30:55 AM »
I'm glad you're amused, 3000 die, fucken hilarious.

Where is Barba Olsen?????????????

OzmO

• Getbig V
  • Drink enough Kool-aid and you'll think its healthy
« Reply #101 on: December 16, 2008, 08:03:55 AM »

You have got to be gimmick

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

OzmO

• Getbig V
« Reply #102 on: December 16, 2008, 08:07:30 AM »

Sorry, i have to come clean.

I'm paid the by the US Government to undermine any attempts by people on the web to promote suspicion regarding 9/11.

Expect a visit sometime in the middle of the night in the next few days.  Just be truthful and and you might see the light of day in your lifetime.

NOTHING will stand int he way of the "New World Order"

You are either with us or against us.

PS- and let this be a warning to everyone else on the forum.  Shape up, avoid liberal thoughts, or face the consequences.   8)

Dan-O

• Getbig V
« Reply #103 on: December 16, 2008, 08:16:13 AM »
Steel buildings don't just go down from fires, fire can't melt steel, your oven would melt.

LOL.  I'd wager to say this is the level of scientific understanding of most CT'ers.

I'm with OzmO...  this has got to be a gimmick to underscore the ignorance and naivete of the 9/11 CT folks.

HAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHA, good one!!!!

IFBBwannaB

• Getbig V
  • BAN stick!
« Reply #104 on: December 16, 2008, 10:05:26 AM »
LOL.  I'd wager to say this is the level of scientific understanding of most CT'ers.

I'm with OzmO...  this has got to be a gimmick to underscore the ignorance and naivete of the 9/11 CT folks.

HAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHA, good one!!!!

It's 240 as I have said before :)

OzmO

• Getbig V
« Reply #105 on: December 16, 2008, 10:10:43 AM »
It's 240 as I have said before :)

Could be.  :)

Some of the debating style is similar.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #106 on: December 16, 2008, 10:20:35 AM »
Could be.  :)

Some of the debating style is similar.

When you ask serious questions, they fold like a cheap camera.

Like . . . . . where is Barba Olsen????

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #107 on: December 16, 2008, 10:55:09 AM »
yawn. If I had something to say on this topic, I certainly would.

honestly though, most intelligent people - including the 2 co-chairs of the 911 commission - believe the official story is inadequate.

I know CTers and Official Story'ers like to debate what really happened, but it's a lot more simple than that. 

Did it happen as the official story dictates?  No.  Even the chairs and 5 of the 10 authors admit that.

Beyond that, you have two sides who both claim to know it all on this topic.  Of course, if it was an Inside Job, the CTers couldn't possibly know every detail.  Likewise, even you Official Story'ers have to admit it's fishy when pakistan's head of intel sends 100k to Atta, just a few days before attacks... or when ISI head admits to Alex Jones last month that it was an inside job.  yes, a leader of the intel services of our ally sends $ to lead hijacker just before 911, and the next guy admits it was an inside job.

Of course, many on both sides let it boil down to pathetic politics.  It's not an inside job because Bush wouldn't do that... Or.... It is an inside job because Bush WOULD do that.

Whatever the story, things like paki's involvement mean it was bigger than 19 guys, don't they?  I mean, why the 100k just a few days before 911?  The 911 commission was never given that information, and now the 2 heads want to know why.  Both sides are stupid to waste their time debating it.  Wait 40 years and watch everything become declassified as it will.  You'll see our 'allies' helped fund it.  And that makes it way bigger than 19 guys, it makes it state-sponsored, which is something that is probably above your comprehension.

So let's just say 'fuck it', shall we gentlemen, and admit none of us knows the truth on this one?

OzmO

• Getbig V
« Reply #108 on: December 16, 2008, 11:14:26 AM »
yawn. If I had something to say on this topic, I certainly would.

honestly though, most intelligent people - including the 2 co-chairs of the 911 commission - believe the official story is inadequate.

I know CTers and Official Story'ers like to debate what really happened, but it's a lot more simple than that. 

Did it happen as the official story dictates?  No.  Even the chairs and 5 of the 10 authors admit that.

Beyond that, you have two sides who both claim to know it all on this topic.  Of course, if it was an Inside Job, the CTers couldn't possibly know every detail.  Likewise, even you Official Story'ers have to admit it's fishy when pakistan's head of intel sends 100k to Atta, just a few days before attacks... or when ISI head admits to Alex Jones last month that it was an inside job.  yes, a leader of the intel services of our ally sends $ to lead hijacker just before 911, and the next guy admits it was an inside job.

Of course, many on both sides let it boil down to pathetic politics.  It's not an inside job because Bush wouldn't do that... Or.... It is an inside job because Bush WOULD do that.

Whatever the story, things like paki's involvement mean it was bigger than 19 guys, don't they?  I mean, why the 100k just a few days before 911?  The 911 commission was never given that information, and now the 2 heads want to know why.  Both sides are stupid to waste their time debating it.  Wait 40 years and watch everything become declassified as it will.  You'll see our 'allies' helped fund it.  And that makes it way bigger than 19 guys, it makes it state-sponsored, which is something that is probably above your comprehension.

So let's just say 'fuck it', shall we gentlemen, and admit none of us knows the truth on this one?

I agree with some of that, but you must divide lines of thought into these categories:

Those who believe the official story
Those who believe the official story but think BUSH knew about it before it happened and let it happen for other reasons
Those who believe the official isn't true to cover up massive failures (which is what i believe)
those who believe the Government brought the WTC's down with explosives, the planes were radio control and missile hit the pentagon etc.   which is ridiculous.   

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #109 on: December 16, 2008, 11:24:27 AM »
I agree with some of that, but you must divide lines of thought into these categories:

Those who believe the official story but think BUSH knew about it before it happened and let it happen for other reasons
Those who believe the official isn't true to cover up massive failures (which is what i believe)
those who believe the Government brought the WTC's down with explosives, the planes were radio control and missile hit the pentagon etc.   which is ridiculous.   

What others believe doesn't affect me in any way.  Three years ago, I cared.  Today, not really.  People can believe what they want.  The info is out there.  Divide it any way you wish, believe what you'd like.

Did it happen as the 911 Commission report says?  No.  It's chairs say NO, and most people say NO.  Therefore, we have an event with a very incomplete history, despite being the catalyst for the wars and economic mess we're in.  In other words, without 911, there isn't wars in Afghanistan and Iraq, and we don't borrow trillions of $ to fund it.

If any American knew about the attacks and let them happen, they are complicit in the deaths of 3000 people.  That's way bigger than any silly debate about remote-control anything.

Anyway, I'm happy to put my name and face to everything I post.  I'm not 'gunnz' - if I had something to say, I'd put my name on it.  When anonymous people here accuse me of hiding, it's ironic.  I was tlaking about this issue when it was very taboo, and placing my name on it.  A coward I am not.  I have neither the time nor energy to spend hours debating molten metal or Olsen or trying to prove a negative, or whatever.  You guys have fun with that. 

I agree with Kean & Hamilton that further investigation is needed.  Now, that being said, let's focus on something relevant, shall we?

OzmO

• Getbig V
« Reply #110 on: December 16, 2008, 11:34:33 AM »
Agreed, great pic to start with  :)

a_joker10

• Getbig IV
« Reply #111 on: December 16, 2008, 12:50:46 PM »

those who believe the Government brought the WTC's down with explosives, the planes were radio control and missile hit the pentagon etc.   which is ridiculous.   
You forgot the NWO, Illuminati, One world government believing, tin foil cap wearing, live in my basement dwelling, have no idea how it happened but will use any and all explanations in any order to prove my whacked out theories on how the world works even if the theories direct oppose each other, which is the group I most often see post here.
Z

a_joker10

• Getbig IV
« Reply #112 on: December 16, 2008, 12:52:28 PM »
I also forgot the Jew blaming, Anti-zionist movement. Although these are sometimes tied to the Illuminati, Freemason nut jobs.
Z

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
« Reply #113 on: December 20, 2008, 12:01:52 AM »
Where is Barba Olsen?????????????

I guess you never got an answer?  Maybe she is still hiding oveseas?