Author Topic: "Bodybuilders" who claim that they can't fit into normal clothes!!!  (Read 15423 times)

Man of Steel

• Getbig V
  • Isaiah40:28-31 ✝ Romans10:9 ✝ 1Peter3:15
Re: "Bodybuilders" who claim that they can't fit into normal clothes!!!
« Reply #100 on: February 05, 2007, 12:54:10 PM »
I find it hard to believe that ol' Scimowser trains MMA when he had no clue as to who the Nogueira brothers were.  ::)

Are you talking to me? I've seen 12 year olds with more fighting experience than you.

Forgive me, by "training in the MMA" I meant that the legit fighters took turns poppin in his grill while he sobbed in the middle of the ring.

Fury

• Getbig V
  • All aboard the USS Leverage
« Reply #101 on: February 05, 2007, 12:55:27 PM »
Forgive me, by "training in the MMA" I meant that the legit fighters took turns poppin in his grill while he sobbed in the middle of the ring.

hahahahaha, I heard they usually dress him up in a dress and give him his favorite Barbie doll to hold onto. No point in giving him gloves, he couldn't punch his way out of a wet paper bag with a rip in it.

Scimowser

• Getbig V
  • Make them remember you
« Reply #102 on: February 05, 2007, 12:56:01 PM »
your claims are months out of date, do you ever get bored of repeating yourself or do you just have a limited vocabulary? You know as much about me as i know about you, but i know that people like your illustrious leader have no life outside of this site. 40 posts a day? Come on man, get a fucking life or at the very least, take your own.
Scouser on Tour

Man of Steel

• Getbig V
« Reply #103 on: February 05, 2007, 12:58:33 PM »
hahahahaha, I heard they usually dress him up in a dress and give him his favorite Barbie doll to hold onto. No point in giving him gloves, he couldn't punch his way out of a wet paper bag with a rip in it.

AHAHAAHAH!!!  Classic

Fury

• Getbig V
« Reply #104 on: February 05, 2007, 12:58:48 PM »
your claims are months out of date, do you ever get bored of repeating yourself or do you just have a limited vocabulary? You know as much about me as i know about you, but i know that people like your illustrious leader have no life outside of this site. 40 posts a day? Come on man, get a fucking life or at the very least, take your own.

I'm quite the intelligent chap. I really don't see the point in crafting witty replies for you when one comment dashes your hopes and dreams like a lightning strike. So tell me, what's it like having an amateur record of 0-12?

RUDE BUOY

• Getbig V
  • The Franchise
« Reply #105 on: February 05, 2007, 12:59:39 PM »
I'm quite the intelligent chap. I really don't see the point in crafting witty replies for you when one comment dashes your hopes and dreams like a lightning strike. So tell me, what's it like having an amateur record of 0-12?
bye the way brotha did you fucken stuff yourself yesterday  ;D what did ya eat

The Showstoppa

• Getbig V
  • Call the vet, cause these pythons are sick!
« Reply #106 on: February 05, 2007, 01:00:13 PM »
whut up show almost madness time brotha

hahaha, yes RB.  I enjoyed watching Dook get beaten at home by FSU....and the HEELS are going to make it 3 losses in a row for the tiniest of tits from Durham.

Fury

• Getbig V
« Reply #107 on: February 05, 2007, 01:00:17 PM »
bye the way brotha did you fucken stuff yourself yesterday  ;D what did ya eat

hahahaha, everything. I probably ate for 4 straight quarters.

Scimowser

• Getbig V
  • Make them remember you
« Reply #108 on: February 05, 2007, 01:01:26 PM »
Berzerk, i wouldnt know to be honest but if it'll never get close to that. You are a pretty sound guy to talk to when the interest is mutual, but why do you feel the need to impress everyone else in the squad?
Scouser on Tour

RUDE BUOY

• Getbig V
  • The Franchise
« Reply #109 on: February 05, 2007, 01:02:20 PM »
hahaha, yes RB.  I enjoyed watching Dook get beaten at home by FSU....and the HEELS are going to make it 3 losses in a row for the tiniest of tits from Durham.
hahhhahhah it time for someone new to  take it all the tourch is changing hands it will happen this year my friend i think we are in for a big surprise ....... by the way

FUCK DOOK

The Showstoppa

• Getbig V
« Reply #110 on: February 05, 2007, 01:04:39 PM »
hahhhahhah it time for someone new to  take it all the tourch is changing hands it will happen this year my friend i think we are in for a big surprise ....... by the way

f**k DOOK

hhahahah, yes.  Death to Koach K and his band of limp wristed, faggity-ass cock gobblin's.

Fury

• Getbig V
« Reply #111 on: February 05, 2007, 01:06:00 PM »
Berzerk, i wouldnt know to be honest but if it'll never get close to that. You are a pretty sound guy to talk to when the interest is mutual, but why do you feel the need to impress everyone else in the squad?

It gets boring being the good guy on the internet. It's more fun stirring shit up. I get a kick out of watching people scour through thousands of my posts for my personal information, googling my handles for info. and shit like that. It's just laughable that words on a message board can show how insecure and pathetic people really are.

But yes, I'm a pretty sound guy to talk to. I'm also incredibly good looking, smart and basically a God.

RUDE BUOY

• Getbig V
  • The Franchise
« Reply #112 on: February 05, 2007, 01:07:19 PM »
It gets boring being the good guy on the internet. It's more fun stirring shit up. I get a kick out of watching people scour through thousands of my posts for my personal information, googling my handles for info. and shit like that. It's just laughable that words on a message board can show how insecure and pathetic people really are.

But yes, I'm a pretty sound guy to talk to. I'm also incredibly good looking, smart and basically a God.
Like when you posted that fake pic ahahhhahha people still havnt got over that ahhahahhaha fucken gold

Fury

• Getbig V
« Reply #113 on: February 05, 2007, 01:08:11 PM »
Like when you posted that fake pic ahahhhahha people still havnt got over that ahhahahhaha fucken gold

hahahaha, according to some of the members on this site, they have undeniable proof that it's me. They also have my address, name, and preschool teacher's maiden name.

RUDE BUOY

• Getbig V
  • The Franchise
« Reply #114 on: February 05, 2007, 01:09:34 PM »
hahahaha, according to some of the members on this site, they have undeniable proof that it's me. They also have my address, name, and preschool teacher's maiden name.
ahhahhahhahhahah its so fucken lame why would people on this site go to such trouble to dig up 
personal info ahhahhahhahha and they say the squad has problems  ::)

Fury

• Getbig V
« Reply #115 on: February 05, 2007, 01:10:16 PM »
ahhahhahhahhahah its so fucken lame why would people on this site go to such trouble to dig up 
personal info ahhahhahhahha and they say the squad has problems  ::)

There's a certain member who actually took the time to scroll through every post I've made on this site trying to dig up personal information. Unfortunately, naming said member would require me going into time out for doing it.

RUDE BUOY

• Getbig V
  • The Franchise
« Reply #116 on: February 05, 2007, 01:10:50 PM »
There's a certain member who actually took the time to scroll through every post I've made on this site trying to dig up personal information.
i think i know who it is too what a fucken queer

Scimowser

• Getbig V
  • Make them remember you
« Reply #117 on: February 05, 2007, 01:11:29 PM »
well i wouldnt go as far as that. Im not the type to look at someones old posts to prove a point, ill just argue the current topic. Ive always been confrontational, for good or bad. Sometimes it just stirs things up to a point where it helps me let off steam. Your "squad" is perfect for just that, you really know how to barrage the victims to breaking point!
Scouser on Tour

RUDE BUOY

• Getbig V
  • The Franchise
« Reply #118 on: February 05, 2007, 01:12:41 PM »
well i wouldnt go as far as that. Im not the type to look at someones old posts to prove a point, ill just argue the current topic. Ive always been confrontational, for good or bad. Sometimes it just stirs things up to a point where it helps me let off steam. Your "squad" is perfect for just that, you really know how to barrage the victims to breaking point!
berzerk is talented ahhahahahhah he makes grown men cry ahhahhahhahh

The Showstoppa

• Getbig V
« Reply #119 on: February 05, 2007, 01:13:15 PM »

yes, yes....we enjoy crushing the enemy.

Scimowser

• Getbig V
  • Make them remember you
« Reply #120 on: February 05, 2007, 01:14:53 PM »
to be honest with you, i havent got a clue who is in the squad with the excaption of squadfather
Scouser on Tour

Adam Empire

• Getbig IV
  • Gobias Industries
« Reply #121 on: February 05, 2007, 01:15:14 PM »
hahahahaha, i once had a clown try to tell me with a straight face that he was simply too huge for his toilet seat because of all the squatting he does with a massive 275 for reps.

What does repping weight have to do with his size?
Motherboy (the band).

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #122 on: February 05, 2007, 02:19:48 PM »
actually im 205 and would knock you flat on your arse
we're all terrified. ::)

benjamin pearson

• Getbig IV
  • Dan18 has a huge forehead
« Reply #123 on: February 05, 2007, 07:37:25 PM »
There's a certain member who actually took the time to scroll through every post I've made on this site trying to dig up personal information. Unfortunately, naming said member would require me going into time out for doing it.

Are you referring to a certain dune coon BF???? one that is currently hanging from your nuts????

actually im 205 and would knock you flat on your arse

This homo should get together with "THE BAD GUY" and they can beat everybody up from Getbig hahahaahahhahahaha

Man of Steel

• Getbig V
« Reply #124 on: February 06, 2007, 10:16:05 AM »
Here's proof positive than any little gym twunt that says he can't buy normal clothes is full of shit....two of the biggest mothers around (Ronnie Coleman and Bob Sapp) in regular clothes: