Author Topic: "Bodybuilders" who claim that they can't fit into normal clothes!!!  (Read 15428 times)

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
hahaha, you've gotta love these clowns at the gym who talk like they can't fit their massive 205-225 pound Herculean bodies into normal off the rack clothes or fit into normal cars, toilet seats, beds, etc., they're too HUGE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

RUDE BUOY

• Getbig V
  • The Franchise
Re: "Bodybuilders" who claim that they can't fit into normal clothes!!!
« Reply #1 on: February 04, 2007, 04:27:13 PM »
epic mass

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
« Reply #2 on: February 04, 2007, 04:27:55 PM »
hahaha, you've gotta love these clowns at the gym who talk like they can't fit their massive 205-225 pound Herculean bodies into normal off the rack clothes or fit into normal cars, toilet seats, beds, etc., they're too HUGE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

hahaha which is funny because you see Black Clowns wearing XXXXXXXXXXXXXL shirts.

Surely these fat ass muscle bears can fit in those shirts.

Come to think of it, that is the kind of garbage Pro Bodybuilders wear, not because of fitting reasons, simply because they don`t know any better.  They go out of their way to look like trash.

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: February 04, 2007, 04:29:13 PM »
epic mass
hahahaha, then they try to get a suit and drive the fitting guy nuts trying to explain why they need an "athletic fit" for their massive 45 inch chest, 37 inch waist and ungodly huge 24 inch thighs. :o

Buttsuck

• Getbig IV
« Reply #4 on: February 04, 2007, 04:29:29 PM »
hahaha which is funny because you see Black Clowns wearing XXXXXXXXXXXXXL shirts.

Come to think of it, that is the kind of garbage Pro Bodybuilders wear, not because of fitting reasons, simply because they don`t know any better.  They go out of their way to look like trash.
What is wrong with clown pants and a muscle tee? "DUUUHHH i GoTz Tuh ShOw MuH GUnZ!1!11!!1one!"

RUDE BUOY

• Getbig V
  • The Franchise
« Reply #5 on: February 04, 2007, 04:30:47 PM »
hahahaha, then they try to get a suit and drive the fitting guy nuts trying to explain why they need an "athletic fit" for their massive 45 inch chest, 37 inch waist and ungodly huge 24 inch thighs. :o
savage inseem

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: February 04, 2007, 04:31:29 PM »

hahahahaha, i once had a clown try to tell me with a straight face that he was simply too huge for his toilet seat because of all the squatting he does with a massive 275 for reps.

Buttsuck

• Getbig IV
« Reply #7 on: February 04, 2007, 04:33:11 PM »
hahahahaha, i once had a clown try to tell me with a straight face that he was simply too huge for his toilet seat because of all the squatting he does with a massive 275 for reps.
No you know which on i love. "My lats are so big i have trouble wiping my ass" ROFL!!!!!

RUDE BUOY

• Getbig V
  • The Franchise
« Reply #8 on: February 04, 2007, 04:33:54 PM »
No you know which on i love. "My lats are so big i have trouble wiping my ass" ROFL!!!!!
savage butt crack stink

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: February 04, 2007, 04:34:37 PM »
hahahahaha, or "check out how much my chest is growing bro, look at all these stretch marks" hahahahaha, gayer than knowing your anniversary date.

Scimowser

• Getbig V
  • Make them remember you
« Reply #10 on: February 04, 2007, 04:36:50 PM »
i see you constantly ripping people, yet ive never seen any proof youre as "big" as you say you are. If youre not going to back anything up, then shut the fuck up you freak. Your rants are comical, and your little "cult" are as threatening as fucking roadkill
Scouser on Tour

SteelePegasus

• Getbig V
  • Life, death, in between is getbig.com
« Reply #11 on: February 04, 2007, 04:37:55 PM »
i see you constantly ripping people, yet ive never seen any proof youre as "big" as you say you are. If youre not going to back anything up, then shut the f**k up you freak. Your rants are comical, and your little "cult" are as threatening as fucking roadkill

don't insult roadkill like that
Here comes the money shot

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: February 04, 2007, 04:38:15 PM »
i see you constantly ripping people, yet ive never seen any proof youre as "big" as you say you are. If youre not going to back anything up, then shut the f**k up you freak. Your rants are comical, and your little "cult" are as threatening as fucking roadkill
uncontrollabe meltdown, hahahahahaa, i'll bet you wish you could come through the screen and attack me.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: February 04, 2007, 04:40:53 PM »
uncontrollabe meltdown, hahahahahaa, i'll bet you wish you could come through the screen and attack me.

HAHAHAHAH I remember the DC trainers Bitching about the Protein Containers...They made requests that the opening needs to be bigger since their Hands and Forearms are gettign so big and getting stuck.

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: February 04, 2007, 04:41:42 PM »
HAHAHAHAH I remember the DC trainers Bitching about the Protein Containers...They made requests that the opening needs to be bigger since their Hands and Forearms are gettign so big and getting stuck.
hahahahaha, fat and delusional as the day is long.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: February 04, 2007, 04:43:52 PM »
hahahahaha, fat and delusional as the day is long.

HAHAHAH these bodybuilders have never had a waist in the 20s so they have no idea about trying to find clothes.

They all have nearly 40 inch waists which makes it very easy to find clothes.

I NEVER had a problem when I was big and fat.  The problems only come when and if your waist gets in the 20s.

columbusdude82

• Getbig V
  • I'm too sexy for my shirt!!!
« Reply #16 on: February 04, 2007, 04:46:02 PM »
Haha I am no mass monster but I have trouble fitting comfortably into economy seats on planes... airlines do their best to make us as uncomfortable as possible...

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #17 on: February 04, 2007, 04:46:38 PM »
hahahaha, i'll bet Shcimowser is the type of guy who went to the suit store the week before he got married to his 320 pound high school sweetheart and tried telling the salesman that he needed a "special fit" because of his massive 190 pound frame with 15 inch arms, 41 inch chest, 38 inch waist and 21 inch quads and just after the salesman stopped laughing he brought out a size 40 slim fit and said, "here you go "big guy" try this on, i'm sure it will fit your massive proportions" hahahaha.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #18 on: February 04, 2007, 04:48:10 PM »
Haha I am no mass monster but I have trouble fitting comfortably into economy seats on planes... airlines do their best to make us as uncomfortable as possible...

HAHHAHAHAH you HAVE to be a complete FATASS to not fit in an airplane seat.

The FAA has redesigned them so its clear you are Obese or what the FAA calls "POS". Person of Size.

davidpaul

• Getbig V
« Reply #19 on: February 04, 2007, 04:50:44 PM »

The FAA has redesigned them so its clear you are Obese or what the FAA calls "POS". Person of Size.

yeah, kids most likley has what they call a FAT ASS. ;D

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #20 on: February 04, 2007, 04:53:50 PM »
hahahaha, i'll bet Shcimowser is the type of guy who went to the suit store the week before he got married to his 320 pound high school sweetheart and tried telling the salesman that he needed a "special fit" because of his massive 190 pound frame with 15 inch arms, 41 inch chest, 38 inch waist and 21 inch quads and just after the salesman stopped laughing he brought out a size 40 slim fit and said, "here you go "big guy" try this on, i'm sure it will fit your massive proportions" hahahaha.

ROFLMAO....Imagine how crushed he was when the clerk at S and K brought out the tape measure and taped his chest at 38......HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAH    He probably asked to speak to the manager and insisted that the clerk did not know how to read a measuring tape. hahahahahah

RUDE BUOY

• Getbig V
  • The Franchise
« Reply #21 on: February 04, 2007, 04:54:33 PM »
ROFLMAO....Imagine how crushed he was when the clerk at S and K brought out the tape measure and taped his chest at 38......HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAH    He probably asked to speak to the manager and insisted that the clerk did not know how to read a measuring tape. hahahahahah
;D

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #22 on: February 04, 2007, 04:59:18 PM »
hahahaha, then he just took the suit because he was late for his 7th chicken and oatmeal "meal" of the day.

G o a t b o y

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Time-Out in Dubai, India with Swampi the Cocksmith
« Reply #23 on: February 04, 2007, 05:00:27 PM »
Your average fatass gym lifter should have no problem finding clothes, as much of today's clothing is designed for fatasses.

For those who lift and have some decent muscle but maintain low bodyfat and a small waist, though, there is a problem:  Shirts that will fit your chest and shoulders always have a shitload of extra material around the waist, as they are designed for fatasses.
Likewise, pants/jeans with the correct waist size never fit your thighs (with the exception of "ultra-baggy" style jeans).

The thing about cars/ airline seats/ etc is total bullshit, though.
Ron: "I am lazy."

Buttsuck

• Getbig IV
« Reply #24 on: February 04, 2007, 05:01:24 PM »

Very funny because Markus Ruhl can even fit into an airplane seat.