Author Topic: "Bodybuilders" who claim that they can't fit into normal clothes!!!  (Read 15455 times)

RUDE BUOY

• Getbig V
  • The Franchise
Re: "Bodybuilders" who claim that they can't fit into normal clothes!!!
« Reply #25 on: February 04, 2007, 05:01:41 PM »
Your average fatass gym lifter should have no problem finding clothes, and much of today's clothing is designed for fatasses.

For those who lift and have some decent muscle but maintain low bodyfat and a small waist, though, there is a problem:  Shirts that will fit your chest and shoulders always have a shitload of extra material around the waist, as they are designed for fatasses.
Likewise, pants/jeans with the correct waist size never fit your thighs (with the exception of "ultra-baggy" style jeans).

The thing about cars/ airline seats/ etc is total bullshit, though.
agreed its a fatmans world

Buttsuck

• Getbig IV
« Reply #26 on: February 04, 2007, 05:02:33 PM »
Your average fatass gym lifter should have no problem finding clothes, and much of today's clothing is designed for fatasses.

For those who lift and have some decent muscle but maintain low bodyfat and a small waist, though, there is a problem:  Shirts that will fit your chest and shoulders always have a shitload of extra material around the waist, as they are designed for fatasses.
Likewise, pants/jeans with the correct waist size never fit your thighs (with the exception of "ultra-baggy" style jeans).

The thing about cars/ airline seats/ etc is total bullshit, though.
Indeed. Impossible to find 29-34 pants. I usually have to get a belt and wear 32-32's or 33-32. If your waist is wider then your leg length then you are a fat fuck.

columbusdude82

• Getbig V
  • I'm too sexy for my shirt!!!
« Reply #27 on: February 04, 2007, 05:04:44 PM »
Very funny because Markus Ruhl can even fit into an airplane seat.

in economy?!

RUDE BUOY

• Getbig V
  • The Franchise

SAMSON123

• Getbig V
« Reply #29 on: February 04, 2007, 08:21:33 PM »
hahaha, you've gotta love these clowns at the gym who talk like they can't fit their massive 205-225 pound Herculean bodies into normal off the rack clothes or fit into normal cars, toilet seats, beds, etc., they're too HUGE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WHY IS TO THE GUYS WHO HAVE ABSOLUTELY NO MUSCLE (LIKE YOURSELVES) ALWAYS HAVE THE MOST NEGATIVE COMMENTS ABOUT REAL BODYBUILDERS???

MAYBE IF YOU GUYS SPENT MORE TIME WORKING OUT AND LESS TIME PULLING YOUR PENCIL DICKS YOU WOULD HAVE SOME MUSCLE MASS AND WOULDN'T FEEL AS INADEQUATE AS YOU DO...

DON'T HATE THE PLAYERS BABY...GET INTO THE GAME AND BE A PLAYER
C

Mars

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #30 on: February 05, 2007, 12:41:35 AM »
WHY IS TO THE GUYS WHO HAVE ABSOLUTELY NO MUSCLE (LIKE YOURSELVES) ALWAYS HAVE THE MOST NEGATIVE COMMENTS ABOUT REAL BODYBUILDERS???

MAYBE IF YOU GUYS SPENT MORE TIME WORKING OUT AND LESS TIME PULLING YOUR PENCIL DICKS YOU WOULD HAVE SOME MUSCLE MASS AND WOULDN'T FEEL AS INADEQUATE AS YOU DO...

DON'T HATE THE PLAYERS BABY...GET INTO THE GAME AND BE A PLAYER

Haha, you must be one of the "guys" Sarcasm was referring too. ok we will get in the "game" "samson", homie, haha.

Scimowser

• Getbig V
  • Make them remember you
« Reply #31 on: February 05, 2007, 03:11:46 AM »
are those juvenile remarks the best you can come up with? Its so sad to see "grown men" coming out with this bullshit almost every other post! Get a grip of yourselves, Adonis youre a fat fuck that dieted down into an anoerexic pre-teen girl, Squadfather youre nothing more than a comlpete joke. Your remarks dont make me angry, they make me - and probably quite a few others - laugh at your expense
Scouser on Tour

BigCypriate

• Getbig IV
  • F****n Peasants!
« Reply #32 on: February 05, 2007, 03:47:25 AM »
are those juvenile remarks the best you can come up with? Its so sad to see "grown men" coming out with this bullshit almost every other post! Get a grip of yourselves, Adonis youre a fat f**k that dieted down into an anoerexic pre-teen girl, Squadfather youre nothing more than a comlpete joke. Your remarks dont make me angry, they make me - and probably quite a few others - laugh at your expense

hahahahaha, I bet "Schimowser" is "huge" hahahaha

SS

• Getbig V
  • The new and improved SS.
« Reply #33 on: February 05, 2007, 06:39:47 AM »
hahahahaha, I bet "Schimowser" is "huge" hahahaha
no he stays slender so he can practice his mma.

Karl Kox

• Getbig V
  • There's no Kayfabe in the business anymore.
« Reply #34 on: February 05, 2007, 06:48:16 AM »
I wonder if they will ever make a shirt big enough for my massive 16 in. arms :'(   I hope so

SS

• Getbig V
« Reply #35 on: February 05, 2007, 06:51:08 AM »
I wonder if they will ever make a shirt big enough for my massive 16 in. arms :'(   I hope so
just do what the pot belly mexicans do......cut your sleeves off, and let the ILS do all the work.

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #36 on: February 05, 2007, 06:52:16 AM »
hahahahaha, you can tell by the ones who got angry that they're exactly the type of clowns i'm talking about, they probably walk around with ILS, hahahaha.

GoneAway

• Getbig V
« Reply #37 on: February 05, 2007, 06:55:28 AM »
Sometimes I feel an onset of ILS in the gym so I make it a habit to keep my arms close to the sides, just in case. ;)

SS

• Getbig V
« Reply #38 on: February 05, 2007, 06:58:06 AM »
hahahahaha, you can tell by the ones who got angry that they're exactly the type of clowns i'm talking about, they probably walk around with ILS, hahahaha.
hahahaha! yeah it's hard to find a 'west coast chopper shirt to fit their monster torso.

thewickedtruth

• Getbig V
« Reply #39 on: February 05, 2007, 06:59:28 AM »
haha yeah, baby gap only makes clothes up to a certain size.  ;D

BigNBloated

• Getbig III
  • Always bet on Duke.
« Reply #40 on: February 05, 2007, 07:00:59 AM »
no he stays slender so he can practice his mma.

MMA is sweet.

SS

• Getbig V

nycbull

• Getbig V
  • Team Jay Should Have Won
« Reply #42 on: February 05, 2007, 07:05:14 AM »
hahaha, you've gotta love these clowns at the gym who talk like they can't fit their massive 205-225 pound Herculean bodies into normal off the rack clothes or fit into normal cars, toilet seats, beds, etc., they're too HUGE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

yes so true. A friend of mine was a cop in my neighborhood, a huge powerlifter type. His arms were so big he had to use the big size saftey pins to expand the sleeves of his uniform to fit over his huge upper arms. One week he got a new partner, this short skinny guy. My friend tells me one day how this new partner was driving him crazy complaining about how he started working out with weights and that he was already getting too big and how was going to have to buy a bigger uniform soon. Hahhahha.  And he used to get owned all the time. Criminals didn't think he was a real cop. Once on a domestic violence call he was trying to calm some crazy hispanic husband down and the husband said to him, who the hell are you?, I want to talk to the real cop pointing to my friend. Total ownage. hahahaha.

Fury

• Getbig V
  • All aboard the USS Leverage
« Reply #43 on: February 05, 2007, 07:09:02 AM »
it sure is ::)

hahahahaha!!!!! But in all honesty, seeing someone getting kneed in the face 30 times makes me wet.

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #44 on: February 05, 2007, 07:10:26 AM »
yes so true. A friend of mine was a cop in my neighborhood, a huge powerlifter type. His arms were so big he had to use the big size saftey pins to expand the sleeves of his uniform to fit over his huge upper arms. One week he got a new partner, this short skinny guy. My friend tells me one day how this new partner was driving him crazy complaining about how he started working out with weights and that he was already getting too big and how was going to have to buy a bigger uniform soon. Hahhahha.  And he used to get owned all the time. Criminals didn't think he was a real cop. Once on a domestic violence call he was trying to calm some crazy hispanic husband down and the husband said to him, who the hell are you?, I want to talk to the real cop pointing to my friend. Total ownage. hahahaha.
hahahahaha, exactly nycbull, it reminds me of an episode of Cops where this skinny drunk redneck was starting shit with someone and the cops came and one of them was like 6'1" and 145 pounds and the redneck was just totally disrespecting and abusing him, hahahaha he said,
"you need to start lifting some weights and get some heart", hahaha, owned!!!!

SS

• Getbig V
« Reply #45 on: February 05, 2007, 07:11:14 AM »
hahahahaha!!!!! But in all honesty, seeing someone getting kneed in the face 30 times makes me wet.
no doubt i love it

Count Grishnackh

• Getbig III
  • The easiest person to deceive is one's own self
« Reply #46 on: February 05, 2007, 07:14:01 AM »
HAHAHAHAH I remember the DC trainers Bitching about the Protein Containers...They made requests that the opening needs to be bigger since their Hands and Forearms are gettign so big and getting stuck.

hahahahhaa, YES !!!!!   I remember those threads all too well TA.

Can you imagine the size of these monsters, their hands are to enormous to even scoop out 30g of their daily allowance of the 1 thousand grams of protein per day that DC has prescribed for them !   

All of his trainees are too huge to wear jeans and scoop protein. What beasts !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   And 95% are natural too, DC says so    ::)

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?
« Reply #47 on: February 05, 2007, 07:33:52 AM »
are those juvenile remarks the best you can come up with? Its so sad to see "grown men" coming out with this bullshit almost every other post! Get a grip of yourselves, Adonis youre a fat f**k that dieted down into an anoerexic pre-teen girl, Squadfather youre nothing more than a comlpete joke. Your remarks dont make me angry, they make me - and probably quite a few others - laugh at your expense

Spermshower!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! How dare you address the feared and revered Sarcasm, the legendary founder of the almighty SQUAD, in such a disrespectful way!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Hahahahaha oh brother, I bet you're the kind of 'guy' who calls all the musclebears you've stalked for weeks and tells them that the local city council has heard rumors of a possible health scare, as part of the prevention strategy of which they'll be sending out health inspectors to check their prostrates and  do other random tests. And sure enough, come the time of the 'appointment', you show up at their place dressed in your pink thong, high heels, nipple tassells, ball glitter etc, all keen to check their prostrate and even taste test their semen for possible Nitrogen imbalances, which you assure the poor bears is a good indication of their susceptibility. Hahahahahaha gayer than Derek Anthony's Valentine's day PMs.

thewickedtruth

• Getbig V
« Reply #48 on: February 05, 2007, 07:35:34 AM »
haha. great thread. sucks for those guys too. baby gap only makes shirts up to a certain size.  :'( ;D

Lord Humungous

• Getbig V
  • REVOLUTION CALLING!
« Reply #49 on: February 05, 2007, 07:38:27 AM »

How dare you address the feared and revered Sarcasm, the legendary founder of the almighty SQUAD, in such a disrespectful way!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ROFL !!! The gayest quote of the month!!! Nice work piss mop!!! ;D
X