Author Topic: LEE PRIEST SPEAKS TO PAUL DILLET  (Read 23592 times)

Lee_a_priest

• Pros
  • Getbig IV
LEE PRIEST SPEAKS TO PAUL DILLET
« on: February 04, 2007, 05:07:53 PM »
Just spoke to Paul and he tells me he has made several calls to ...MD- STEVE BLECHMAN HIMSELF,FLEX MAGAZINE......and not one has returned his calls.Here is Paul trying to better our sport and these so called magazine can't even take his call to see what he is doing with his new organization to help our sport for the better...GOOD GOING FLEX AND MD......Just shows us where your loyalties are...the only thing your magazines support are the IFBB......you should suppout the Sport not the federation....or if you do support the fedration...support them all.....After all it is the fans and the athletes who buy your mags...

CHECK THIS OUT

www.myspace.com/wb_ff

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
Re: LEE PRIEST SPEAKS TO PAUL DILLET
« Reply #1 on: February 04, 2007, 05:10:24 PM »
Just spoke to Paul and he tells me he has made several calls to ...MD- STEVE BLECHMAN HIMSELF,FLEX MAGAZINE......and not one has returned his calls.Here is Paul trying to better our sport and these so called magazine can't even take his call to see what he is doing with his new organization to help our sport for the better...GOOD GOING FLEX AND MD......Just shows us where your loyalties are...the only thing your magazines support are the IFBB......you should suppout the Sport not the federation....or if you do support the fedration...support them all.....After all it is the fans and the athletes who buy your mags...

CHECK THIS OUT

www.myspace.com/wb_ff

Lee,

With all of our talent, we could start our own Magazine.  I am on my way right now to becoming an IFBB judge and most likely, president of the NPC as well.  Not only will I ensure that ALL RULES are followed, I will also work hard to promote new forms of media.

We could use your expertise for sure!

columbusdude82

• Getbig V
  • I'm too sexy for my shirt!!!
« Reply #2 on: February 04, 2007, 05:13:00 PM »
Lee,

... I am on my way right now to becoming an IFBB judge and most likely, president of the NPC as well.  ...

Not if Derek Anthony gets to you first!

Buttsuck

• Getbig IV
« Reply #3 on: February 04, 2007, 05:18:16 PM »

CHECK THIS OUT

www.myspace.com/wb_ff

Why would anyone call MD. They are fucking jokes. Blechman is obviously a satirist making a mockery of the sport.

ribonucleic

• Getbig V
  • I bring you ultimate reality!
« Reply #4 on: February 04, 2007, 05:30:53 PM »

I know I should feel resentful of the editors' corporate toadying.

But when the victim is that sad fool Paul Dillett, it's kind of funny in a mean-spirited way.

Old-Skool

• Getbig III
  • Back in the Day....
« Reply #5 on: February 04, 2007, 05:35:18 PM »
Dillett couldnt organize a two-car funeral! See how long this post lasts before Mod removes the truth

ribonucleic

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: February 04, 2007, 05:37:05 PM »
Dillett couldnt organize a two-car funeral! See how long this post lasts before Mod removes the truth

lol

"Fight the power! / We gotta fight the powers that be!"

ButtonMan

« Reply #7 on: February 04, 2007, 05:50:08 PM »
lol

Bigger Business

• Getbig V
  • FKN Gym Wear
« Reply #8 on: February 04, 2007, 05:50:36 PM »
lol

i love that pic

look at flav there rallying the s1w's

VERY appropriate post

ribonucleic

• Getbig V

bigmikecox

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • SAY MY NAME!!!!
« Reply #10 on: February 04, 2007, 05:57:34 PM »
BBing is all about what have you done for me lately.  I bet if Paul had placed top 5 at his last show they would call.  You are only as good as your last show.  Once you start to slip in the placings, all the magazine coverages and endorsements go bye bye.

onlyme

• Getbig V
  • Don't Fuck With Bears
« Reply #11 on: February 04, 2007, 06:05:49 PM »
Lee,

With all of our talent, we could start our own Magazine.  I am on my way right now to becoming an IFBB judge and most likely, president of the NPC as well.  Not only will I ensure that ALL RULES are followed, I will also work hard to promote new forms of media.

Oh lord! did someone take TA's meds.

JeanPaul

• Getbig II
« Reply #12 on: February 04, 2007, 06:13:22 PM »

Thats exactly was I was thinking. The guy needs help.

ribonucleic

• Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: February 04, 2007, 06:15:43 PM »
Thats exactly was I was thinking. The guy needs help.

Yeah, alexxx is obviously clowning for our enjoyment. But this almost smacks of bipolar disorder.

beatmaster

• Getbig IV
  • Save a tree, eat a beaver
« Reply #14 on: February 04, 2007, 06:17:11 PM »

man, delusional.............. now he wants to be a judge and president........ ok give it back to him, he's gonna have a zeisure
are you delusional?

THE BAD GUY

• Getbig III
  • Some dream to get big I stay awake and get it done
« Reply #15 on: February 04, 2007, 06:17:31 PM »
Lee,

Lucky for T.A  dreams are free or he would be in a hell of alot of debt

Buttsuck

• Getbig IV
« Reply #16 on: February 04, 2007, 06:25:37 PM »
man, delusional.............. now he wants to be a judge and president........ ok give it back to him, he's gonna have a zeisure
What is wrong with having ambitions. You are a man with limits and has no hope in life other then to procreate and drink bear.

AVBG

« Reply #17 on: February 04, 2007, 06:27:27 PM »
Now that would be a great conversation.. Lee Priest & Paul Dillet.. Get it on tape Lee & sell it on TV as an alternative to sleeping tablets..

pumpster

• Getbig V
  • If you're reading this you have too much free time
« Reply #18 on: February 04, 2007, 07:09:49 PM »
Lee Priest. Executive editor, Getbig magazine has a nice ring.. ;)

Dingleberry

• Getbig IV
  • My nuts, your chin, any questions?
« Reply #19 on: February 04, 2007, 07:22:08 PM »
Yeah, alexxx is obviously clowning for our enjoyment. But this almost smacks of bipolar disorder.
tiny-tit bounty hunter

Mr. Michael Moore

• Getbig IV
  • A pretty good weight, for a small woman !
« Reply #20 on: February 04, 2007, 07:36:20 PM »
Lee,

As I was reading this post and came to this part (glown) I spitted my light coke on my screen pretty hard.......

Good job , Adam, you are sure on your way to become getbig.com's king of the one liner's......attaboy.
Train forever !

ribonucleic

• Getbig V
« Reply #21 on: February 04, 2007, 07:38:27 PM »
Getbig hasn't witnessed an act of self-delusion on this scale since...

Well, whenever Goodrum was here last.

MattT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
  • Sponsored by: PVL Sports Nutrition
« Reply #22 on: February 04, 2007, 07:50:41 PM »
Lee,

you will never be an IFBB judge nor the president of the NPC ::)   You've made yourself way to vocal on these messages boards for them to accept you.. Sorry to ruin your dream :'(

beatmaster

• Getbig IV
  • Save a tree, eat a beaver
« Reply #23 on: February 04, 2007, 07:56:16 PM »
What is wrong with having ambitions. You are a man with limits and has no hope in life other then to procreate and drink bear.

huh? bear........... i never drink beer............. kido
are you delusional?

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #24 on: February 04, 2007, 08:05:35 PM »
you will never be an IFBB judge nor the president of the NPC ::)   You've made yourself way to vocal on these messages boards for them to accept you.. Sorry to ruin your dream :'(

I dunno. 

Some guys make remarkable recoveries ;)