Author Topic: LEE PRIEST SPEAKS TO PAUL DILLET  (Read 23542 times)

Army of One

• Getbig V
Re: LEE PRIEST SPEAKS TO PAUL DILLET
« Reply #175 on: February 05, 2007, 04:21:21 PM »
ROFL!?!?!?!?!??! ATHLETES!!! ROFL DID YOU JUST SAY ATHELETES!?!??! ABAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!

HAHA Yes, I think the boldest claim from Priest is calling himself an athlete  ???

Jr. Yates

• Getbig V
« Reply #176 on: February 05, 2007, 04:29:51 PM »
HAHA Yes, I think the boldest claim from Priest is calling himself an athlete  ???
who are you to say what someone is or isn't??
bodybuildersreality.com

Army of One

• Getbig V
« Reply #177 on: February 05, 2007, 04:47:58 PM »
who are you to say what someone is or isn't??

who are you to say that I cant voice my opinion?

insidescoop

• Getbig II
« Reply #178 on: February 05, 2007, 04:55:45 PM »
Just spoke to Paul and he tells me he has made several calls to ...MD- STEVE BLECHMAN HIMSELF,FLEX MAGAZINE......and not one has returned his calls.Here is Paul trying to better our sport and these so called magazine can't even take his call to see what he is doing with his new organization to help our sport for the better...GOOD GOING FLEX AND MD......Just shows us where your loyalties are...the only thing your magazines support are the IFBB......you should suppout the Sport not the federation....or if you do support the fedration...support them all.....After all it is the fans and the athletes who buy your mags...

CHECK THIS OUT

www.myspace.com/wb_ff

is this the same paul dillet that got arrested for selling stolen cars/something illegal recently?  The same Paul Dillet that was always bitching and whining to everyone in the sport....the same PD who pretty much had no credibility before.....now suddenly hes the president and you cant understand why those in power wont return his calls....who is the vp....Craig Titus?

typical bodybuilder dumbshit logic

SuperStu

• Getbig II
« Reply #179 on: February 05, 2007, 04:59:52 PM »
who are you to say that I cant voice my opinion?
sleeping with your mom would give anyone that authority.  You weren't voicing your opinion you were being an idiot.

Army of One

• Getbig V
« Reply #180 on: February 05, 2007, 05:03:41 PM »
You weren't voicing your opinion you were being an idiot.

you mean like you were here?

Saw Ronnie today infront of the Mall Parking lot.  I asked him if he really thought Jay won because hes white and if he'll be back next year.  He rolled his eyes and said " I never said anything like that kid"  I said I hope you come back next year. he said "you and everyone else will have to wait and see".

Also shouldnt you be running back to your "owner" who you met in prison HAHAHAH Gayer than Lance Bass's Bunghole after a night with Reichan

I made a friend in "prision" Tommy. Who also loved weight training and had the same basic sentence as me. We became very good friends and would sit on eachothers backs and such to do pushups and things...he explained to me that you have to train the whole body. I'd do squats with him on my shoulders sometimes as many as 100+ reps. Leg extensions were done just by doing forced negitives and pushing on the legs to add resistence.....in all our workouts were as "makeshift" as you could get.

Once we got out we got ourselves to newyork and lived together and trained together.

MORE TO COME.

Buttsuck

• Getbig IV
« Reply #181 on: February 05, 2007, 05:30:39 PM »
Lee couldn't run 10 feet with out tripping and face planting into a cloud of dust. He'd have to have an oxygen tank within 5 feet of him at all times at attempting a stunt like that.

Shawn Ray

• Pros
  • Getbig V
  • Digital Muscle Media
« Reply #182 on: February 05, 2007, 06:18:21 PM »
Bob, Lee was standing, you just missed him that's all.
Onlyme, what do you say we have some Donuts and a Summit meeting on all the name calling when I get to Hawaii this March?
Lee, well......keep posting your intertaining as hell with little to nothing to say.
Can't wait for your next post filled with Caps and Hot air

1991rs

• Getbig II
« Reply #183 on: February 05, 2007, 06:21:35 PM »

hahahha lee is the only pro who has the balls to say the truth.... everyone else is just cattle at the weider farm.....sean, i had sex with trannies and mom went to jail cause she obviously buys steroids hahhahaha then you got the puppet formerly known as Chick..hahahah what a company lap dog hahha

did shawn really have sex with trannys ???? how does ppl know this ???

ToxicAvenger

• Getbig V
  • I thawt I taw a twat!
« Reply #184 on: February 05, 2007, 06:24:49 PM »
1) Shawn has had a relationship with a tranny
2) let his mum take blame and go to jail for a drug deal
3) wants steroids out of bbing
4) ratted a few fella pros out
5) is tight with jesus and has never used anabolics..hense he wants em out of bbing

is an all round rightious guy that most pros dont talk trash about behind his back

the end
carpe` vaginum!

Lee_a_priest

• Pros
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #185 on: February 05, 2007, 07:17:23 PM »
Bob, Lee was standing, you just missed him that's all.
Onlyme, what do you say we have some Donuts and a Summit meeting on all the name calling when I get to Hawaii this March?
Lee, well......keep posting your intertaining as hell with little to nothing to say.
Can't wait for your next post filled with Caps and Hot air
DON'T YOU HAVE A CHILD TO ATTEND TO? SHAWN THE HEIGHT THING AGAIN YOU AREN'T ANY TALLER .......HEY I AM HERE TO ENTERTAIN YOU SHAWN.....ANYTHING TO HELP YOU GET THROUGH THE DAY... ;D

Mark1

• Getbig III
« Reply #186 on: February 05, 2007, 07:29:20 PM »
DON'T YOU HAVE A CHILD TO ATTEND TO? SHAWN THE HEIGHT THING AGAIN YOU AREN'T ANY TALLER .......HEY I AM HERE TO ENTERTAIN YOU SHAWN.....ANYTHING TO HELP YOU GET THROUGH THE DAY... ;D

You guys look the same height in this clip. Thank god bodybuilders dont wear spandex anymore...

http://youtube.com/watch?v=6UDwvOVthzA