Author Topic: LEE PRIEST SPEAKS TO PAUL DILLET  (Read 23589 times)

The Showstoppa

• Getbig V
  • Call the vet, cause these pythons are sick!
Re: LEE PRIEST SPEAKS TO PAUL DILLET
« Reply #150 on: February 05, 2007, 02:43:56 PM »
Lee Preeest I am thunking of dropping out of skool to bekom a proffeshunel bodybildr and make lots of monee wat do u thunk abawt my plan?

I think you speak like you were educated at Ohio State.  ;D

D_1000

• Getbig IV
« Reply #151 on: February 05, 2007, 02:45:14 PM »
are you F**king kidding me buddy? do you even know the slightest bit of the situation??
Lee takes the stand....no one follows cuz they are pussies.
Lee gets kicked in the ass and then everyone just tells him that he got kicked in the ass because they actually think it bothers him.
Im pretty sure Lee still has milk and bread in his kitchen and air in his lungs without that "pro card"
think for a minute what any of the other guys would do if their "life/pro card" was taken away.

Bottom line is that Lee Priest is an arrogant bastard who likes to blame others rather than look in the mirror. Guys like him are a dime a dozen and usually they get flushed out pretty soon.

Army of One

• Getbig V
« Reply #152 on: February 05, 2007, 02:46:12 PM »
How is everyone typing in all-caps going to change anything?

HEY TYPING IN CAPZ MAKES U LOOK REALLY INTELLIGENT DOESNT IT KINDA LIKE A REBEL, HEY I DONT WANT TO BE LIKE EVERYONE ELSE BECAUSE I LOVE MYSELF BUT THROW OUT A PUBLIC PERCEPTION OF BEING "GOOD FOR THE CAUSE" SO THAT I CAN KEEP ENDORSEMENTS AND A FANBASE OF 60YR OLD SCHMOES

Army of One

• Getbig V
« Reply #153 on: February 05, 2007, 02:48:48 PM »
YOU DON'T HAVE TO SUINT

In english please, I can see your education was high level.

Big N

• Getbig V
  • Veteran Fella
« Reply #154 on: February 05, 2007, 02:51:38 PM »
HEY TYPING IN CAPZ MAKES U LOOK REALLY INTELLIGENT DOESNT IT KINDA LIKE A REBEL, HEY I DONT WANT TO BE LIKE EVERYONE ELSE BECAUSE I LOVE MYSELF BUT THROW OUT A PUBLIC PERCEPTION OF BEING "GOOD FOR THE CAUSE" SO THAT I CAN KEEP ENDORSEMENTS AND A FANBASE OF 60YR OLD SCHMOES

That was funny lol
#

Lee_a_priest

• Pros
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #155 on: February 05, 2007, 02:51:50 PM »
YOU DON'T HAVE TO SQUINT

BETER? SORRY NEVER SAID I WAS PERFECT...BUT I DON'T HIDE WHO I AM UNLIKE YOU..

The Showstoppa

• Getbig V
« Reply #156 on: February 05, 2007, 02:52:22 PM »
I think Lee is drunk.

Lee_a_priest

• Pros
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #157 on: February 05, 2007, 02:53:03 PM »
I think Lee is drunk.

NO JUST GOING MENTAL ON HERE WITH THE NO NAME BASTARDS :)

columbusdude82

• Getbig V
  • I'm too sexy for my shirt!!!
« Reply #158 on: February 05, 2007, 02:53:50 PM »
THATT BE GOOD PLAIN I THUNK U SHUOLD DOO IT

Thenk you Lee I am gowing to GNC now to by Musseltek and BSN sterroids so I can bekom hyoooge like you!!!

The Showstoppa

• Getbig V
« Reply #159 on: February 05, 2007, 02:54:24 PM »

Give em' hell Lee !!!!

Lee_a_priest

• Pros
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #160 on: February 05, 2007, 02:56:39 PM »
Thenk you Lee I am gowing to GNC now to by Musseltek and BSN sterroids so I can bekom hyoooge like you!!!

KOOLE THAT BE GOOD...U WIL B BIG WIFF MUSSELLS

Army of One

• Getbig V
« Reply #161 on: February 05, 2007, 02:57:11 PM »
KOOLE THAT BE GOOD...U WIL B BIG WIFF MUSSELLS

Lee, your spelling has improved!

Lee_a_priest

• Pros
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #162 on: February 05, 2007, 02:59:03 PM »
Lee, your spelling has improved!

FANK U

Chick

• The Pros
  • Getbig V
  • sometimes you get the elevator, somtimes the shaft
« Reply #163 on: February 05, 2007, 03:28:48 PM »
AND IF EVERYONE HAD THE GUTS AND FOLLOWED MY ACTIONS THINGS WOULD CHANGE....PDI IS ALSO ADDING ADDITIONAL INCOME FOR BODYBUILDERS SO WHY IS IT BAD?

YOU didn't have he guts to take a stand when It could have made a difference...why should anyone else?

The PDI is doing nothing more than the IFBB is...adding additional income for BBers is great. What about the 20+ BBers that left without a dime in their pocket at the last PDI show?

You want the PDI to make a difference to ALL bodybuilders...? Simple...start caring that their are no rules to be enforced...start getting actual PRO bodybuilders to join your group...get major sponsors to back you up....get a union started within your organization...

Right now, you stepping on stage and winning a sub-par show isnt helping anyone else....except you and you alone.

You constantly bitching about the IFBB, isnt doing a damn thing...your like a politician running for office that never tells the public what HE can do for them...just tries to discredit the other candidate the whole campaign.

nzmusclemonster

• Getbig V
  • Serenity Now!
« Reply #164 on: February 05, 2007, 03:30:41 PM »
YOU didn't have he guts to take a stand when It could have made a difference...why should anyone else?

The PDI is doing nothing more than the IFBB is...adding additional income for BBers is great. What about the 20+ BBers that left without a dime in their pocket at the last PDI show?

You want the PDI to make a difference to ALL bodybuilders...? Simple...start caring that their are no rules to be enforced...start getting actual PRO bodybuilders to join your group...get major sponsors to back you up....get a union started within your organization...

Right now, you stepping on stage and winning a sub-par show isnt helping anyone else....except you and you alone.

You constantly bitching about the IFBB, isnt doing a damn thing...your like a politician running for office that never tells the public what HE can do for them...just tries to discredit the other candidate the whole campaign.

Lee took the easy way out. He tries to make out that he is a martyr for the cause, but he just followed the Benjamin's.
P

gary67

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #165 on: February 05, 2007, 03:35:51 PM »
Oh you must be talking about Bob and Shawn ;)  They are "ASS KISSING BASTARDS"  get it right Lee ;D

JustaFan

• Getbig II
« Reply #166 on: February 05, 2007, 03:37:34 PM »
Poor Lee   ::)

This guy has more issues then Mike Tyson.
Like a time bomb.

The Showstoppa

• Getbig V
« Reply #167 on: February 05, 2007, 03:38:54 PM »

This guy has more issues then Mike Tyson.

and the same ink job.

Jr. Yates

• Getbig V
« Reply #168 on: February 05, 2007, 03:46:37 PM »
Bottom line is that Lee Priest is an arrogant bastard who likes to blame others rather than look in the mirror. Guys like him are a dime a dozen and usually they get flushed out pretty soon.
oh ok its the bottom line  ::) 

I think you have it backwards, the guys who follow everyone else are a dime a dozen. Not guys like Lee who take the stand.
bodybuildersreality.com

Big N

• Getbig V
  • Veteran Fella
« Reply #169 on: February 05, 2007, 03:50:46 PM »
Alright it seems as if this is going more into the direction of politics. I wasn't trying to stirr something up to get a kick outta it. Bottom line, me as a fan don't think it's appropriate to give any "major" media play for Paul Dilett. I wouldn't support cause i haven't seen nothing of Paul Dilett to impress me with his organization so far? We're talking about a lot of money being involved, reputations being on the line and taking a risk to invest into something. Why? Because Paul Dilett has yet to prove himself. Yes the "logo" & the "trophy" looks & sounds awesome and all. But BUSINESS wise what has been accomplished so far? This is simple business 101, whenever there's money involved people are walking on THIN ICE. Especially when it's an organization starting off from scratch and not to mention BB isn't mainstream. Which already doesn't give it a lot of media play. That's just business.... It seems as if Paul Dilett want others to do the work with him being as the "front man" - not gonna happen....

Lee Priest - I'm not judging you dude, but i'm starting to feel as if you'd rather point fingers in every possible direction to make it worst for others rather than putting a better example yourself. Sounds fair enough?

Chic - In my eyes bro, you're more like the "human resources" of IFBB. You HAVE to do your job to play your part as the frontman of "the athletes rep". And i'm pretty sure you're doing your job that's why you're still with the organization. But sometimes you knock down on others even though it might not come off to be that way. And that's why i think you and Lee have some of your differences.

Shawn Ray - Are you still in debt. with the Colorado Show bro? Are you taking care of all the atheletes? Does everybody get paid even if they come in last? And would you stop promoting your supplements with false advertisements with pictures from 10yrs ago you fat bastard  ;D
#

ribonucleic

• Getbig V
  • I bring you ultimate reality!
« Reply #170 on: February 05, 2007, 03:55:48 PM »

He's helping Wayne pretend that the PDI is a real bodybuilding organization. That should count for something.  :)

D_1000

• Getbig IV
« Reply #171 on: February 05, 2007, 03:58:42 PM »
oh ok its the bottom line  ::) 

Yes, it is.

Buttsuck

• Getbig IV
« Reply #172 on: February 05, 2007, 04:00:56 PM »
THE ATHLETES NEED TO TAKE  A STAND AND HELP THEMSELVES.......OR NOTHING WILL CHANGE...
ROFL!?!?!?!?!??! ATHLETES!!! ROFL DID YOU JUST SAY ATHELETES!?!??! ABAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!

SuperStu

• Getbig II
« Reply #173 on: February 05, 2007, 04:14:10 PM »
wow can you belive the things the athletes rep Mr. Bob Chick is saying? don't you at least have to have the maturity of an 8 year old to be the athletes rep?? you'd think so wouldn't you?

ribonucleic

• Getbig V
  • I bring you ultimate reality!
« Reply #174 on: February 05, 2007, 04:18:56 PM »
wow can you belive the things the athletes rep Mr. Bob Chick is saying? don't you at least have to have the maturity of an 8 year old to be the athletes rep?? you'd think so wouldn't you?

Eh, if Bob wasn't willing to trade insults with us, this board wouldn't be as much fun as it is.

And while I agree with you that he's not the smoothest operator doing this kind of work: let's face it... he's at least as professional as a crazy sport like this warrants.