Author Topic: Advice that many of us have heard before but I post just for the hell of it  (Read 906 times)

Cap

• Getbig V
  • Trueprotein.com 5% discount code= CSP111
I have read this from Arnold and been told it by Rusty Jeffers and guys like Pumpster on here recommend it.......Do what works for you.  Don't follow BS FLEX routines because there is a picture of Cutler and COleman next to it.  Jeffers told me to focus on the exercises that work, use the grips that work, and train hard with those and you will grow.  I think we all forget this and think that one exercise is a necessity when it really isn't.  I feel this way about BB curls.  I did five sets of Preachers in my last bicep workout and got a crazy pump but then went to BB curls and my delts started working and when I dropped the weight I still didn't feel as much direct stress on the biceps.
Squishy face retard

Tier

• Getbig III
  • Lift light with sloppy form
same goes for me on those 2 exercises

Cap

• Getbig V
  • Trueprotein.com 5% discount code= CSP111
Yep, you proved that by adding size from cable crossovers!  ;D

Some other things... don't carry on if you're hurting (besides the typical muscle burn) and try different things. Starting any program is great, but if it's not working, you must change SOMETHING. So, decide where you're going wrong (and right) and make the changes neccessary. It means less work for later.
Yea, these are true too.  I can't tell if you're sarcastic on the crossover comment but I'm leaning toward no sarcasm.   8)
Squishy face retard