Author Topic: Too cold to train  (Read 11344 times)

Alpine

• Getbig III
  • That which does not kill us makes us stronger.
Re: Too cold to train
« Reply #50 on: February 05, 2007, 09:32:20 PM »
those pants are the shit!

I never have to worry about slipping on ice with these babies on.

Mydavid

• Getbig V
  • thankd dweetir :)
« Reply #51 on: February 05, 2007, 09:56:27 PM »

umm..does that mean more girls running around 1/2 naked?

we can trade anytime you want

;)

Mydavid

• Getbig V
  • thankd dweetir :)
« Reply #52 on: February 05, 2007, 09:58:38 PM »
Eat shit. My face went numb walking to class in the -10 wind chill this morning.  >:(

Come visit :-*

onlyme

• Getbig V
  • Don't Fuck With Bears
« Reply #53 on: February 05, 2007, 10:02:42 PM »
epic 155 on bench press with 25 pound dumbells for curls to the right used by steel pegasus being a pussy at the nyc boys club

Hey paddywaddy, what is the name of the gym you train at and what city

benchthis

• Getbig V
  • operation deep throat
« Reply #54 on: February 05, 2007, 10:26:47 PM »
seems like a alright place to train

pumpster

• Getbig V
  • If you're reading this you have too much free time
« Reply #55 on: February 05, 2007, 10:50:58 PM »
this is NY and things are pricey, NYSC caters to a different crowd than Bally's

membership is $80/month, clean gym and they provide towels

I use to take one home with me every time I work out. When I moved I left about 100 in my garage  ;D

they were great for washing my car and general clean up. Use it then throw it away..I stopped that now..I have less space to store crap

Ya i know i live on the lower east side. NYSC is somewhere in between, but mainly regular joes. I walked through one on the upper east side a while ago and noticed how good the equipment had become even though this is not a hardcore gym like the 19th street gym or barton's.

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
« Reply #56 on: February 06, 2007, 02:34:53 AM »
I'd like to know where these mythical "hardcore" gyms are, besides Animal Pak ads.

Any gym Iv'e ever been a member of in the last 20 years looked pretty much like the pic. Well equipped, clean.....a place I would pay money to work out there.

Europe.
Z

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
« Reply #57 on: February 06, 2007, 02:37:12 AM »
exactly, if you yell and scream you're a moron and you don't belong in a public place, they don't let you do that bullshit anywhere else, why should a gym allow it?

Yeah gyms should only allow fat people to bully the skinny ones with comments like "haha brutal 15 inch arms"  ::)
Z

the shadow

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • THE FLAG OF THE ZAPATISTA ARMY OF LIBERATION
« Reply #58 on: February 06, 2007, 02:48:12 AM »
my gym is kinda small but kinda hardcore too.i don't need to re rack weights or shit like that.there are 3 people employed to that for members.i pay around 40$ which equates to rupees 2000 in indian money.i get VIP treatment there.i get to throw weights,slam weights,scream,runt as loud as i want to and do whatever i want to. i usually go at 4.30 pm when the place is empty.awesome gym and has all the equipment in the world.
RATM RULZ THE WORLD

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
« Reply #59 on: February 06, 2007, 02:51:23 AM »
ALL the equipment of the world? you liar, i bet you dont have one of vince's arm machines he has in australia!
Z

rccs

• Getbig IV
  • Alma Matter!
« Reply #60 on: February 06, 2007, 02:53:19 AM »
S

the shadow

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #61 on: February 06, 2007, 02:55:58 AM »
ALL the equipment of the world? you liar, i bet you dont have one of vince's arm machines he has in australia!
all the basic equipment ass wipe...i really don't know the names of the equipments though but my gym does have alot equipment
RATM RULZ THE WORLD

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
« Reply #62 on: February 06, 2007, 02:58:33 AM »
all the basic equipment ass wipe...i really don't know the names of the equipments though but my gym does have alot equipment

well you better learn the name of the equipment because every bodybuilder needs to know stuff like that
Z

the shadow

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #63 on: February 06, 2007, 03:00:36 AM »
well you better learn the name of the equipment because every bodybuilder needs to know stuff like that
i just know what their purpose is,so there is no need for me to know their names ...
RATM RULZ THE WORLD

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
« Reply #64 on: February 06, 2007, 03:03:07 AM »
i just know what their purpose is,so there is no need for me to know their names ...

what if you meet jay and he says "hey shadow, do you have hammerstrength's plate loaded iso-lateral kneeling leg curl back in india?" and then you wont be able to give him answer, i bet that would make you look stupid
Z

Laura Lee

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #65 on: February 06, 2007, 03:30:49 AM »
i have a rule when i enter a gym,,
i will not give them the privilege of me training there if
1 towel is needed
2 weights should be put back in place
3 wearing sports shoes is a must

i dont see towel as needed,,little sweat dont hurt no one
i dont have time to put weights back in place when pushing heavy weight and try to keep intensity,,nothing will happen if the next guy add another 2 min to his session and move them off or use them,,will make him stronger.
if you drop the weight on your feet,,you were either using too much weight or paying too much attention to the local whores

gh, I think you seem pretty knowledgable in a lot of things regarding bbing (you won't say who you are, so it can be "confirmed" that you aren't just looking crap up), but that shit you just said is just rude.   >:(  YOU don't have time to put weights back, but think the next guy does?  YOU don't think putting them back will add to your work out and make you stronger, but you think it will for the next guy?  Get over yourself lazy man.  Everyone there at the gym is working towards their own personal goals, they're not working for you.  Put your damn weights back!  >:(

...and btw, and you are also telling us that if some sweat hog just got off a bench leaving it dripping wet...you'ld climb right on and lay in it?  No towel needed?  That's pretty disgusting and you might wanna remember that most "infectious" viruses or diseases can be transfered via body fluid...that includes sweat.  ;)

Oh, but I do agree about the shoes.  I have to laugh at some of the guys who show up and train with loafers or flip-flops on.  ::)
:D Weee

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #66 on: February 06, 2007, 05:25:33 AM »
gh, I think you seem pretty knowledgable in a lot of things regarding bbing (you won't say who you are, so it can be "confirmed" that you aren't just looking crap up), but that shit you just said is just rude.   >:(  YOU don't have time to put weights back, but think the next guy does?  YOU don't think putting them back will add to your work out and make you stronger, but you think it will for the next guy?  Get over yourself lazy man.  Everyone there at the gym is working towards their own personal goals, they're not working for you.  Put your damn weights back!  >:(

...and btw, and you are also telling us that if some sweat hog just got off a bench leaving it dripping wet...you'ld climb right on and lay in it?  No towel needed?  That's pretty disgusting and you might wanna remember that most "infectious" viruses or diseases can be transfered via body fluid...that includes sweat.  ;)

Oh, but I do agree about the shoes.  I have to laugh at some of the guys who show up and train with loafers or flip-flops on.  ::)

youre a clean freak arent you,,clean freaks are the second thing i hate after liars,,
this is a gym,,not a beauty saloon where cheri lane get her fake nails done,,not cheri lane house where she can be a clean freak,,and not hospital
i get in a gym to train,,100% of gyms wants me to give them 30 min of my day,,if they do they need to obey by my rules,,if not...they can kiss my ass,,

hire 2 more kids insted of the whore that stand in the main desk and does nothing al day long wether its a boy a  girl and the problem will be solved,,nothing will happen if couple plates stay on bar,,if the next guy cant handle it,,they shouldnt be in gym to begin with,,plenty of times i took weights off the bar from other people,,plenty

again this is a gym not a fitness center with swiming pool attached,,sweating is ok,,if you come all stinking of perfume it is a lot worse,,if you put your clothes on and not come half naked to show how "hot" you are to the 20 year olds due to insecurity,,,you wont have to feel the sweat on you,,,so wear a t shirt!

in usa you are all show and no go,,i squated bare foot 100s of times and didnt get no virus up my feet,,i trained my arms wearing flip flops and only thing i could pay attention to is the arms,,why? because i came to train them!!!

you talking about germs like you made out of glass,,youre an animal just little more developed,,no diff than a smart monkey,,trying to build your muscles yet scared of little germs that are all over and been there for millions of years,,

as long as you dont inject the floor up your ass,,its prefectly fine to train bare foot
now go back and take some flax seed oil,,it fights germs and also cut you up like nothing else ;)

* oh and dont forget to lick the dumbells some so you get the germs joe had on him when he entered the gym,,you are pussies with a capital p no wonder you lose the war

fallen angel

Cap

• Getbig V
  • Trueprotein.com 5% discount code= CSP111
« Reply #67 on: February 06, 2007, 05:32:26 AM »
youre a clean freak arent you,,clean freaks are the second thing i hate after liars,,
this is a gym,,not a beauty saloon where cheri lane get her fake nails done,,not cheri lane house where she can be a clean freak,,and not hospital
i get in a gym to train,,100% of gyms wants me to give them 30 min of my day,,if they do they need to obey by my rules,,if not...they can kiss my ass,,

hire 2 more kids insted of the whore that stand in the main desk and does nothing al day long wether its a boy a  girl and the problem will be solved,,nothing will happen if couple plates stay on bar,,if the next guy cant handle it,,they shouldnt be in gym to begin with,,plenty of times i took weights off the bar from other people,,plenty

again this is a gym not a fitness center with swiming pool attached,,sweating is ok,,if you come all stinking of perfume it is a lot worse,,if you put your clothes on and not come half naked to show how "hot" you are to the 20 year olds due to insecurity,,,you wont have to feel the sweat on you,,,so wear a t shirt!

in usa you are all show and no go,,i squated bare foot 100s of times and didnt get no virus up my feet,,i trained my arms wearing flip flops and only thing i could pay attention to is the arms,,why? because i came to train them!!!

you talking about germs like you made out of glass,,youre an animal just little more developed,,no diff than a smart monkey,,trying to build your muscles yet scared of little germs that are all over and been there for millions of years,,

as long as you dont inject the floor up your ass,,its prefectly fine to train bare foot
now go back and take some flax seed oil,,it fights germs and also cut you up like nothing else ;)

* oh and dont forget to lick the dumbells some so you get the germs joe had on him when he entered the gym,,you are pussies with a capital p no wonder you lose the war

You 100 people are gonna PM you about how to properly use flax seed to cut up or ask if it is as good as clen?   ;D
Squishy face retard

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #68 on: February 06, 2007, 05:47:35 AM »
You 100 people are gonna PM you about how to properly use flax seed to cut up or ask if it is as good as clen?   ;D

the thing i dont get is how the girls in usa are so sensetive to germs in gyms,,,then go to club on fridays all throu their 20s and to be honest a lot before  and fuck joe shmoe because he has hot body with big muscles,, with out making him wear condom,,then get prego or get hiv and fuck themselves in their own ass as usual

usa is simply wacked when it comes to fakeness

makes it sound like you go to gym to find a date or to have sex,,sad thing as of 2007 this is the case with many youngsters

germs ::)
fallen angel

GoneAway

• Getbig V
« Reply #69 on: February 06, 2007, 05:49:04 AM »
It's a liability for a gym if you drop a weight on your foot and you're not wearing shoes. Even if the gym has a sign up, you can still find a way to sue them. Most gym's don't want that. I know when I took my shoes off to train calves, I was told to put them back on. Not much of a worry for me right now, but if it's a problem then I'd find another gym.

onlyme

• Getbig V
  • Don't Fuck With Bears
« Reply #70 on: February 06, 2007, 06:25:44 AM »

Yea nice Shadow nice gym.  You do have allot of equipment.  What exactly are you doing here. 

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #71 on: February 06, 2007, 06:30:47 AM »
that is one seriously loaded gym.

i always train at rundown gyms.

I wish I had a place like that around here.

nycbull

• Getbig V
  • Team Jay Should Have Won
« Reply #72 on: February 06, 2007, 06:43:57 AM »
that is one seriously loaded gym.

i always train at rundown gyms.

I wish I had a place like that around here.

isnt most of Florida rundown?  ;D

alexxx

• Getbig V
  • Don't hate..
« Reply #73 on: February 06, 2007, 06:45:39 AM »
I usually workout at 6am and there are usually a few people around. But this morning it was 9 degrees with a wind chill of -9

No one showed up...it was totally awesome, had the gym to myself.

maybe next time I will include a picture of me benching some godly amount of weight   :-*

I walked to my gym yesterday. -17 degrees celcius with the wind it was -35
just push some weight!

Unbiased

• Time Out
  • Getbig II
  • you are all piss to me
« Reply #74 on: February 06, 2007, 06:48:48 AM »
I walked to my gym yesterday. -17 degrees celcius with the wind it was -35

I know AlEXXXXX when ( i  Fucked your sister last night hwer nipples were really hard

I had to jan my cock up her asshole like a thousand times before she warmed uop
owning Pros ANNNND  Hos