Author Topic: Too cold to train  (Read 11340 times)

SteelePegasus

• Getbig V
  • Life, death, in between is getbig.com
Re: Too cold to train
« Reply #75 on: February 06, 2007, 06:59:04 AM »
GH, that is fucked up, you should re-rack the equipment.  Not everyone is steroided up freak like you. Plus there are women that work out there too.

there is this a big mother fucker at the gym he always does shrugs with 6 plates per side (1/4" ROM). And he ever puts the weight back, never.
Here comes the money shot

SteelePegasus

• Getbig V
« Reply #76 on: February 06, 2007, 07:03:47 AM »
Ya i know i live on the lower east side. NYSC is somewhere in between, but mainly regular joes. I walked through one on the upper east side a while ago and noticed how good the equipment had become even though this is not a hardcore gym like the 19th street gym or barton's.

pumpster..I am beginning to think negatives things about

1. You train with a bowflex
2. You live on the LES (lower east side)

there are some possible conclusions.

1. you live in a cat box (there are very small apartments over there) with 3 roommates
2. the lowers east side is known for it's gay community and easy accessible drugs
3. lots of "fringe" clubs with skinny white guys that use bowflexs and hang around with gays

are you near canal street?

body88

« Reply #77 on: February 06, 2007, 07:04:30 AM »
youre a clean freak arent you,,clean freaks are the second thing i hate after liars,,
this is a gym,,not a beauty saloon where cheri lane get her fake nails done,,not cheri lane house where she can be a clean freak,,and not hospital
i get in a gym to train,,100% of gyms wants me to give them 30 min of my day,,if they do they need to obey by my rules,,if not...they can kiss my ass,,

hire 2 more kids insted of the whore that stand in the main desk and does nothing al day long wether its a boy a  girl and the problem will be solved,,nothing will happen if couple plates stay on bar,,if the next guy cant handle it,,they shouldnt be in gym to begin with,,plenty of times i took weights off the bar from other people,,plenty

again this is a gym not a fitness center with swiming pool attached,,sweating is ok,,if you come all stinking of perfume it is a lot worse,,if you put your clothes on and not come half naked to show how "hot" you are to the 20 year olds due to insecurity,,,you wont have to feel the sweat on you,,,so wear a t shirt!

in usa you are all show and no go,,i squated bare foot 100s of times and didnt get no virus up my feet,,i trained my arms wearing flip flops and only thing i could pay attention to is the arms,,why? because i came to train them!!!

you talking about germs like you made out of glass,,youre an animal just little more developed,,no diff than a smart monkey,,trying to build your muscles yet scared of little germs that are all over and been there for millions of years,,

as long as you dont inject the floor up your ass,,its prefectly fine to train bare foot
now go back and take some flax seed oil,,it fights germs and also cut you up like nothing else ;)

* oh and dont forget to lick the dumbells some so you get the germs joe had on him when he entered the gym,,you are pussies with a capital p no wonder you lose the war

This post proves you are a gimmick. A "pro" bodybuilder calling others insecure, LMAO!!!!!!!!!! The only thing you are a pro at, is attempting to fool newbies into thinking you are not some douche with to much time on his hands. Have fun when you hit 50, if you make it that long, aaahahah!

Monster kidney failure, heart disease and gh side effects!

Laura Lee

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #78 on: February 06, 2007, 07:06:10 AM »
youre a clean freak arent you,,clean freaks are the second thing i hate after liars,,
this is a gym,,not a beauty saloon where cheri lane get her fake nails done,,not cheri lane house where she can be a clean freak,,and not hospital
i get in a gym to train,,100% of gyms wants me to give them 30 min of my day,,if they do they need to obey by my rules,,if not...they can kiss my ass,,

hire 2 more kids insted of the whore that stand in the main desk and does nothing al day long wether its a boy a  girl and the problem will be solved,,nothing will happen if couple plates stay on bar,,if the next guy cant handle it,,they shouldnt be in gym to begin with,,plenty of times i took weights off the bar from other people,,plenty

again this is a gym not a fitness center with swiming pool attached,,sweating is ok,,if you come all stinking of perfume it is a lot worse,,if you put your clothes on and not come half naked to show how "hot" you are to the 20 year olds due to insecurity,,,you wont have to feel the sweat on you,,,so wear a t shirt!

in usa you are all show and no go,,i squated bare foot 100s of times and didnt get no virus up my feet,,i trained my arms wearing flip flops and only thing i could pay attention to is the arms,,why? because i came to train them!!!

you talking about germs like you made out of glass,,youre an animal just little more developed,,no diff than a smart monkey,,trying to build your muscles yet scared of little germs that are all over and been there for millions of years,,

as long as you dont inject the floor up your ass,,its prefectly fine to train bare foot
now go back and take some flax seed oil,,it fights germs and also cut you up like nothing else ;)

* oh and dont forget to lick the dumbells some so you get the germs joe had on him when he entered the gym,,you are pussies with a capital p no wonder you lose the war

No, not a clean freak or a germ freak and that has nothing to do with laying in some slobs shit anyway.  You enjoy it, that's fine, but don't expect everyone else to wanna go swimming in your sweat.   
:D Weee

pumpster

• Getbig V
  • If you're reading this you have too much free time
« Reply #79 on: February 06, 2007, 07:12:33 AM »
pumpster..I am beginning to think negatives things about

1. You train with a bowflex
2. You live on the LES (lower east side)

there are some possible conclusions.

1. you live in a cat box (there are very small apartments over there) with 3 roommates
2. the lowers east side is known for it's gay community and easy accessible drugs
3. lots of "fringe" clubs with skinny white guys that use bowflexs and hang around with gays

are you near canal street?

No worries, who can take someone seriously who spends that much time on pump and still gets it wrong at every turn? :o South of Canal, as in lower, lower east side.

Dingleberry

• Getbig IV
  • My nuts, your chin, any questions?
« Reply #80 on: February 06, 2007, 07:21:15 AM »

So the people of the USA are pussies because we like to stay clean? I think you got it backwards, my money is that whatever country you come from has a much higher disease rate that we have. Wanna bet? Also, what war are we losing? Why did you bring that up? Sounds to me like you may be some angry little man who's pissed that our kill ratio is like 100 to 1 in Iraq, if not higher. You may be knowledgeable about gear, but this post made you sound like a total cock.
tiny-tit bounty hunter

SteelePegasus

• Getbig V
« Reply #81 on: February 06, 2007, 07:39:06 AM »
So the people of the USA are pussies because we like to stay clean? I think you got it backwards, my money is that whatever POS country you come from is a dirt ridden shithole with a much higher disease rate that we have. Wanna bet? Also, what war are we losing? Why did you bring that up? Sounds to me like you may be some angry little raghead who's pissed that our kill ratio is like 100 to 1 in Iraq, if not higher. You may be knowledgeable about gear, but this post made you sound like a total cock.

you seem to forget that Dennis James spends alot of time in Kuwait. Oddly enough from the pictures that I have seen they have some of the best gyms in the world

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #82 on: February 06, 2007, 07:49:22 AM »
So the people of the USA are pussies because we like to stay clean? I think you got it backwards, my money is that whatever country you come from has a much higher disease rate that we have. Wanna bet? Also, what war are we losing? Why did you bring that up? Sounds to me like you may be some angry little man who's pissed that our kill ratio is like 100 to 1 in Iraq, if not higher. You may be knowledgeable about gear, but this post made you sound like a total cock.

not all "people of usa" are pussies,,nothing wrong with staying clean,,,out of the gym! if you wear your best outfits to train,,it means you dont go there to train but you go there to get pussy and or to show off,,and that is not training. noting wrong with showing off but dont complain when other do their own thing,,

now,,the war i brought up is the war in iraq which you lose,,already lost,,now the only thing left to do is to minimize the casualties and find a way to bomb iran and get out of there,,ratio is not 100 to 1,,there are over 3000 americans dead there,,it will be 5000-10000 within 2 years,,lots of families suffer in usa,,silent suffering,,civil war is exploding in iraq,,and no end is at site,,

only thing garunteed,,and i am very very sad to say it because i am big time supporter of usa and israel,,is another sept 11 multyply by 10

truth hurts
fallen angel

jaejonna

• Getbig V
  • Head Asian of Getbig
« Reply #83 on: February 06, 2007, 07:56:03 AM »
not all "people of usa" are pussies,,nothing wrong with staying clean,,,out of the gym! if you wear your best outfits to train,,it means you dont go there to train but you go there to get pussy and or to show off,,and that is not training. noting wrong with showing off but dont complain when other do their own thing,,

truth hurts

gh15, nassar or whatever your name is...

I have a large assortment of collectable sneakers which cost anywhere from 100 -300 US dollars, Im not going to the gym to get pussy but I like to wear nice things. I train just as hard as the next if not harder but I dont like anyone stepping on my Jordans, does that make me a pussy ?
L

SteelePegasus

• Getbig V
« Reply #84 on: February 06, 2007, 07:58:32 AM »
gh15, nassar or whatever your name is...

I have a large assortment of collectable sneakers which cost anywhere from 100 -300 US dollars, Im not going to the gym to get pussy but I like to wear nice things. I train just as hard as the next if not harder but I dont like anyone stepping on my Jordans, does that make me a pussy ?

yes, but for different reasons

why would anyone want a large collection of expensive sneakers?  My guess is that you are some little kid that still lives at home.

pussy

Dingleberry

• Getbig IV
  • My nuts, your chin, any questions?
« Reply #85 on: February 06, 2007, 08:05:44 AM »

Thanks for clarifying that. That is a lot different than you came off in your first post. I agree with you on many things you've said.

now,,the war i brought up is the war in iraq which you lose,,already lost,,now the only thing left to do is to minimize the casualties and find a way to bomb iran and get out of there,,ratio is not 100 to 1,,there are over 3000 americans dead there,,it will be 5000-10000 within 2 years,,lots of families suffer in usa,,silent suffering,,civil war is exploding in iraq,,and no end is at site,,

I disagree with much of this. We have not lost the war, not by a long shot. The media may portray it that way, but it's far from the truth. We have freed a country, and given the people of Iraq a democracy. Remember the purple fingers? Their first vote had a higher percentage of people voting than the US has even seen. People risked their lives just to vote. I call that a victory. Will the country stay stable? who knows, I certainly hope so. I do agree that we need to pull out soon, not much more we can do for them, it's time the stand on their own feet.
As for the casualties - mark my word that we have killed thousands more than you hear about.The US policy was (I think it changed) to only count US casualties and civilians, and not insurgents. It will take time to get a real number, but I guarantee it will be higher than a majority of people realize.
Lastly, 3000 good Americans have died, and that is a shame, but they died for something that may change the world. And in the greater scheme of things, 3000 people dying in a war that is 4 years old is minimal compared to wars past. That many people died in a single week of fighting in Vietnam, or an hour in WW2.

only thing garunteed,,and i am very very sad to say it because i am big time supporter of usa and israel,,is another sept 11 multyply by 10
Hopefully not. But if so, it would have happened whether we went to war or sat back and did nothing. Personally, I prefer to fight those who will stop at nothing to kill us

truth hurts
tiny-tit bounty hunter

Mick33

• Getbig III
« Reply #86 on: February 06, 2007, 08:36:44 AM »
It was -32 yesterday. I train in the basement, and it was cold! Racking is a must, I can't depend on anyone else, plus I hate assholes that don't strip the bar when done. >:(

Cap

• Getbig V
  • Trueprotein.com 5% discount code= CSP111
« Reply #87 on: February 06, 2007, 12:58:04 PM »

Hahaha, this is my gym perfectly.  People there bitch when the towels aren't cleaned and ready for them.  These same people have their hair perfectly done and you can smell the cologne and perfume coming from them.  So gay.  Wearing nice shit to the gym is pointless.  It shows you really need attention.
Squishy face retard

Croatch

• Getbig V
  • Man up, train natural.
« Reply #88 on: February 06, 2007, 02:19:28 PM »
the thing i dont get is how the girls in usa are so sensetive to germs in gyms,,,then go to club on fridays all throu their 20s and to be honest a lot before  and f**k joe shmoe because he has hot body with big muscles,, with out making him wear condom,,then get prego or get hiv and f**k themselves in their own ass as usual

usa is simply wacked when it comes to fakeness

makes it sound like you go to gym to find a date or to have sex,,sad thing as of 2007 this is the case with many youngsters
haha, That one had me rolling.  The US is simply shot when it comes to fakeness...100% agreed.  Most would also agree that someone who needs gear for a physique is about as fake as they come.  Kind of a contradiction on your part.
My favorite, is the handy wipes at supermarkets for the carts.  Then people will take those nasty pissed on pennies for change and not think about using a cloth to handle the money...hahah
"I rub feces on the bar, before squatting in my middle eastern sandals.  I'm a beast."
-GH15
Classic.

And NYSC is a pretty hardcore gym.  I trained at one for a week in October.  Crazy intesity there!!! haha
N

210 and growing

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #89 on: February 07, 2007, 02:14:17 AM »

Hahaha - this is post of the week !!  :D

Frauhorn

• Getbig II
« Reply #90 on: February 07, 2007, 02:54:20 AM »
another sept 11 multyply by 10

sept 11 x 10, my god I don't even know what that is?!

nobody does

210 and growing

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #91 on: February 07, 2007, 02:58:42 AM »
sept 11 x 10, my god I don't even know what that is?!

nobody does

Sept 110th ??  :)

the shadow

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • THE FLAG OF THE ZAPATISTA ARMY OF LIBERATION
« Reply #92 on: February 07, 2007, 03:01:04 AM »
It was -32 yesterday. I train in the basement, and it was cold! Racking is a must, I can't depend on anyone else, plus I hate assholes that don't strip the bar when done. >:(
you train in your basement?
RATM RULZ THE WORLD

@Brandon

• Getbig III
  • Functional muscle.
« Reply #93 on: February 07, 2007, 04:32:30 AM »
It is hot where I live, I train outdoors pretty often, lots of rain and storms makes it harder to train the last 2months.
Huge waves down the beach, cant even go jetskiing for 2weeks now :(

muscleforlife

• Getbig IV
« Reply #94 on: February 07, 2007, 04:45:39 AM »
yes, but for different reasons

why would anyone want a large collection of expensive sneakers?  My guess is that you are some little kid that still lives at home.

pussy

lol....
good one.
Sandra

the shadow

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • THE FLAG OF THE ZAPATISTA ARMY OF LIBERATION
« Reply #95 on: February 07, 2007, 04:49:08 AM »
lol....
good one.
Sandra
are you that black chick in that derek anthony pic?
RATM RULZ THE WORLD

nder98

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
  • Getlaid!
« Reply #96 on: February 07, 2007, 06:43:18 AM »
I usually workout at 6am and there are usually a few people around. But this morning it was 9 degrees with a wind chill of -9

No one showed up...it was totally awesome, had the gym to myself.

maybe next time I will include a picture of me benching some godly amount of weight   :-*

Which sports club is this?? white plains?

SteelePegasus

• Getbig V
« Reply #97 on: February 07, 2007, 06:55:28 AM »