Author Topic: CRAIG TITUS has lost ALL Size from Steroids!  (Read 55446 times)

HUGEPECS

• Getbig V
  • School of Hard knocks Gym
Re: CRAIG TITUS has lost ALL Size from Steroids!
« Reply #50 on: February 06, 2007, 12:36:47 PM »
something for TA to consider.

when titus was jailed in 2000, he came out at about 240 lbs.

he was allowed to work out and eat while in prison.

i dont know if he was allowed to use while in there - that's what he went for.

how can you not understand that if someone doesnt eat or train at all, then they wont look like much.

you expect them to mysteriously keep all their gains from drugs despite not training at all and barely eating.

remember steroids only enhance.  they dont create. 

yeah, but he was in prison under different circumstances. Bertil fox kept a little bit of his gains in jail, but it wasn't enough, so today bertil look like...well..just imagine after almost ten years in prison how much of 265lbs of solid, chemically enhanced muscle you would keep. The true eveidence is to see those has-been from the 90's and see how they look today. Chris Cormier stopped training for a while because he was in hospital, and you could see how a few weeks without training can affect those guys.
Get Big, or Die Trying

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #51 on: February 06, 2007, 04:40:37 PM »
as i said a year ago,,the murderer will get his death verdict read to him weighin 160lb give or take 10.
the ugly wife look as if she nnever touched a weight in her life or done any sport to that matter,,sickly meth "recovered" fragile broken look
that thing is done with fitness competetive or none,,15 years in
fallen angel

Buzz363

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #52 on: February 06, 2007, 06:07:49 PM »
I'm sure stress has taken it's toll as well however don't forget the obvious. His defense team doesn't want him sitting there like the atypical roid raging killer that the prosecution will portray him as. It's not in his best interest to be big.

That being said I'm not defending him, just that he's probably not a true example of the "all drugs" handle which is thrown by certain people on this site.

shockandawe

• Getbig II
  • Tiny dogs are like tiny food - just more fun
« Reply #53 on: February 06, 2007, 06:24:41 PM »
John Romano also thinks this cover doesn't look queer:

BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!  Look inside the jacket cover - Romano's bent over an oven taking it up the jaxxy !!! 
I think it was Shelley Beattie givin' it to him with her monstrous c___!  A socially acceptable alternative to a pre-op.  No wonder he and Blechman have always been buddies.... that frosted-tipped tanned queer keeps this bedside along with his collection of anal eggs.
 ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

tommywishbone

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Biscuit
« Reply #54 on: February 06, 2007, 08:14:27 PM »
I've been clean since '05..  I'm sure some of you have seen me around lately. I only lost about 10-15 pounds.. Most people think I'm full of shit when I tell them I'm natural..

So, "clean since 2005" is now considered natural? OK, sounds good to me.
a

tu_holmes

• Getbig V
  • Robot
« Reply #55 on: February 06, 2007, 08:18:58 PM »
So, "clean since 2005" is now considered natural? OK, sounds good to me.

Clean"ish"?

ToxicAvenger

• Getbig V
  • I thawt I taw a twat!
« Reply #56 on: February 06, 2007, 08:47:42 PM »
hahhahahahahahahahaah

I still love the delusional people who think that you can keep gains from steroids.

ALL DRUGS=ALL GONE in time.

if you r anti steroid..then you will NEVER make a IFBB judge...

consider this a premonition  ;)
carpe` vaginum!

AVBG

« Reply #57 on: February 06, 2007, 09:03:26 PM »

Well, If I didn't lose the size yet, I don't think I ever will..

How long do I wait till I'm natural?  huh smarty..

I'd say give it say 5 years... before declaring your natural status.. till then you're clean. (at least your not as delusional as Gustavo - Mr 100% natchuraaal).. BTW hows the gym going?

whitewidow

« Reply #58 on: February 06, 2007, 11:30:51 PM »
TA your a retard. put yourself in titus shoes. hes could be facing the death penalty. do you think jhe is possibly thinking of bodybuilding or lifting weights and maintaining his size at a time like this?? I know I wouldnt feel like doing any of that if I were facing murder charges. also the guy cant eat a balanced diet.
if craig were not facing these charges and was out of jail had access to any kind of food he wanted and a proper gym I bet he could have kept a good deal of gains if he stopped the juice. also you can keep a good deal of gains if yopu nail down a good pct and use some IGf-1 and a few other peptides during PCT and off cycle you can keep a good deal of gains givcen your diet stays on track and you continue training..

gtbro1

• Getbig V
« Reply #59 on: February 07, 2007, 01:00:41 AM »
I'd like to see that... I've never seen an Arnold picture without decent arms.

Even a photo I saw of him in the Austrian Military he looked pretty good, this was long before his competition days.

GoneAway

• Getbig V
« Reply #60 on: February 07, 2007, 06:18:30 AM »
Give it a rest Adonis... He's wearing a T-Shirt, that's hardly any proof of how big he is.

Why don't you carry out a test on yourself: go 3 months, no training, 3 small meals a day and see what you look like at the end... Huh? I thought so.

tu_holmes

• Getbig V
  • Robot
« Reply #61 on: February 07, 2007, 10:28:46 AM »

yeah, but he was in prison under different circumstances. Bertil fox kept a little bit of his gains in jail, but it wasn't enough, so today bertil look like...well..just imagine after almost ten years in prison how much of 265lbs of solid, chemically enhanced muscle you would keep. The true eveidence is to see those has-been from the 90's and see how they look today. Chris Cormier stopped training for a while because he was in hospital, and you could see how a few weeks without training can affect those guys.

I dunno, I know he's not ripped, but he's not a teeny little guy here... I bet if he was flexing he'd still look pretty good. Obviously he's not ripped or what not... but for a non-flexed bicep there... you can see some peak.

bigjohn_bluesfan

• Getbig IV
  • yeah baby
« Reply #62 on: February 07, 2007, 10:19:22 PM »
Steroids are just a useless, temporary fix for insecurity.

One has to keep using and using.  Its quite hillarious actually.  They in effect, have to become drug dependent, because once its all stopped, its all gone.

you dipshit.. how old are you? I used for 10 years... went from 180 to 250, and have been off for 10 years and I am 243lbs solid as a rock...you have no science to back up your anger
ah yeah Im a voodo child

DK II

• Getbig V
  • Call me 4 steroids: 571-332-2588 or 571-249-4163
« Reply #63 on: February 08, 2007, 12:22:19 AM »
you dipshit.. how old are you? I used for 10 years... went from 180 to 250, and have been off for 10 years and I am 243lbs solid as a rock...you have no science to back up your anger

monster insecurity issues.

bigmikecox

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • SAY MY NAME!!!!
« Reply #64 on: February 08, 2007, 02:59:26 AM »
hahhahahahahahahahaah

I still love the delusional people who think that you can keep gains from steroids.

Wow....good observation....HEY DUMBASS, HE'S IN FUCKING JAIL!!!!  I saw Titus in July, before all this happpened and he was small then.  It looked like he had not trained in months

bigjohn_bluesfan

• Getbig IV
  • yeah baby
« Reply #65 on: February 08, 2007, 10:42:41 AM »
monster insecurity issues.

thats what you guys always say about enhanced bb's ..... can you come up with something better? I dont need a little guy like you to validate my self-confidence...you are afraid of the needle
ah yeah Im a voodo child

DK II

• Getbig V
« Reply #66 on: February 08, 2007, 10:47:49 AM »
thats what you guys always say about enhanced bb's ..... can you come up with something better? I dont need a little guy like you to validate my self-confidence...you are afraid of the needle

yeah right...

maybe i just don't need that shit inside my body.

I'm very confident with what i got and i am still getting better all the time!

bigjohn_bluesfan

• Getbig IV
  • yeah baby
« Reply #67 on: February 08, 2007, 05:57:44 PM »
yeah right...

I am glad for you. I also believe you that you are doing good natty. I have no problem with that. I just cant stand when self-righteous natties start saying people take gear because they are insecure...give me a fucking break. its a matter of taking the risk.....not being insecure or whatever that litttle tool said
ah yeah Im a voodo child

bigjohn_bluesfan

• Getbig IV
  • yeah baby
« Reply #68 on: February 08, 2007, 05:58:30 PM »
yeah right...

I am glad for you. I also believe you that you are doing good natty. I have no problem with that. I just cant stand when self-righteous natties start saying people take gear because they are insecure...give me a fucking break. its a matter of taking the risk.....not being insecure or whatever that litttle tool said
ah yeah Im a voodo child

DK II

• Getbig V
« Reply #69 on: February 09, 2007, 10:37:18 AM »

Then how come 90% of all users i see in the gym are insecure little pussies that take roids because they have nothing to rely on except building bigger arms.

Take the roids and they have NOTHING.  ;)

D.L. 5

• Getbig IV
  • WILL HARRIS: BRINGING GAY BACK!
« Reply #70 on: February 09, 2007, 03:18:09 PM »
bro the guy cant lift or eat right. I know many people who keep decent gains from streroids who are no longer on

so if u go off the gear....does that mean even when u stop u will have more mass than you would have had is u trained naturally?

if that is the case u still gain by taking it....but if u atrophy to the point where u are smaller it seems stupid.
JAY "OLIVE OIL" CUTLER!

Playboy

• Getbig V
  • If the bar ain't bending, you're just pretending
« Reply #71 on: February 13, 2007, 11:13:37 AM »
hahhahahahahahahahaah

What did you expect? He hasn't touched a weight in two years. Granted when off a cycle you wil lose some gains depending if you tapper off properly and if you use a PCT. You will still be bigger and way better looking then your average Joe Public or so-called "clean and drug free guy" that hits the gym everyday.

PB

PB

Dballn247

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • That's how I roll.
« Reply #72 on: February 14, 2007, 03:47:49 AM »
I disagree!

We couldn`t use twins, we would have to use clones to get an accurate result.

I have never seen anyone benefit from steroid use after they stop.

I hope somebody can provide CONCRETE EVIDENCE of a permanent gain.

What type on Concrete Evidence do you expect to get.  This is an opinions board,  Even if you post something as fact someone will call BS.  Much like most of your threads. 

Before Gas I was 165lbs and I was training since HS football and wrestling, maintained the same weight throughout my stint in the marines.  Started hitting the sauce and the weight shot up to 235.  Been off for a year at least, and my body won't go below 208.  I don't know I've kept alot of muscle.

BTW...you look puffy in your "fat pics".  Looks like the old test bloat to me.
\

trab

• Getbig V
« Reply #73 on: February 14, 2007, 05:19:13 AM »
DBalln is right. That muscle has integrity and will last. Not every bit, but plenty does. And the more there is there to start with, the longer to lose it.  Heavy power lifting w/ low reps seem to build more permanent
meat regardless of Nat or enhanced.

jr

• Getbig V
  • No homo of peace
« Reply #74 on: February 14, 2007, 05:21:16 AM »
Your natural testosterone levels will dictate how much of the steroid mass gains you will keep. If you used steroids to reach your natural genetic max potential, then you will keep 100% of your steroid gains assuming you train and eat accordingly.

It's only gains beyond your genetic maximum that you will lose after stopping steroids.

There's also the problem of lowering your natural testosterone levels due to years of steroid abuse negatively affecting your hormonal system. Two steps forward, three steps back.