Author Topic: They really never learn  (Read 5445 times)

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
Re: They really never learn
« Reply #25 on: February 06, 2007, 03:19:58 PM »
you really think if there had never been any wars the world would be better off? no WWI, WWII, Korea, Civil etc...

I don't know.  If everyone in Germany knew just how bloody war was, would the citizenry have allowed Hitler's bullshit?  if everyone in Japan knew the horrors of the A-bomb, would they have attacked Pearl harbor?  If every American kid knew what the streets of baghdad were really like, would Bush have 35-48k new troops to send this year?

militarymuscle69

• Getbig IV
  • You can't be a citizen unless you serve
« Reply #26 on: February 06, 2007, 03:20:57 PM »
I actually do.  The abillity for a world not to have wars would also come with the ability not to allow evil dictators to come into power. 

How many wars have been started based on fear or war?

Human/Animal nature is to fight. I don't get you passivists
gotta love life

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #27 on: February 06, 2007, 03:21:38 PM »
I actually do.  The abillity for a world not to have wars would also come with the ability not to allow evil dictators to come into power. 

How many wars have been started based on fear or war?

Wars start for resource greed.  Fear is used to get the masses to support it, volunteer for it, pay for it, etc.  Without 9/11, there is no fear and anger to get us into afghanistan.  Without WMD fear, there is no iraqi invasion.  Both were actually done for resource greed by a few, and both were funded with money and lives from the scared masses.  

Who made us scared?  The greedy few, of course.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #28 on: February 06, 2007, 03:22:28 PM »
Human/Animal nature is to fight. I don't get you passivists

No.  human nature is to get yours and protect yours.

Fearmongering makes people think you have to war to 'protect yours'.

I support 'just' wars.  Not bullshit wars.  Passivist?  you're a sucker.

militarymuscle69

• Getbig IV
« Reply #29 on: February 06, 2007, 03:28:03 PM »
I don't know.  If everyone in Germany knew just how bloody war was, would the citizenry have allowed Hitler's bullshit?  if everyone in Japan knew the horrors of the A-bomb, would they have attacked Pearl harbor?  If every American kid knew what the streets of baghdad were really like, would Bush have 35-48k new troops to send this year?

You truly think the kids enlisting have no idea how bad it can be in Iraq? holy shit you libs do think the military is dumb. And all along I blamed Kerry for trying to speak for your whole party!!! He was being truthful
gotta love life

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #30 on: February 06, 2007, 03:32:54 PM »
You truly think the kids enlisting have no idea how bad it can be in Iraq?

Did you know exactly how bad it would be before you enlisted?

Also, how the hell can an 18-year old who doesn't have cable or watch the news have ANY idea what's happening in Iraq before enlisting?

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
« Reply #31 on: February 06, 2007, 03:38:09 PM »

Also, how the hell can an 18-year old who doesn't have cable or watch the news have ANY idea what's happening in Iraq before enlisting?

http://www.cnn.com/ 

They post about a picture/story a day of strictly bad news in Iraq.

militarymuscle69

• Getbig IV
« Reply #32 on: February 06, 2007, 03:39:53 PM »

No I didn't know how bad it would be...I thought it would be like GI Joe, what a crack head....and how many 18 year olds don't have cable or watch the news? There isn't a human alive that doesn't know the consequence of war, crazy how History works. Just not all of us are pussies like yourself and we realize if we had 300,000,000 of you we would be speaking german, or japanese. That is why we luckily have men in this country. Guys like you are the reason more women are turing lez/bi. Women truly want a MAN, not some metrosexual, pasifist, sleep with his teddy bear, not willing to fight for his own rights puss...Don't worry though, I'm here. You love to spout off at the mouth and make treasonist accusations about your government but you wouldn't dare stand up and fight next to me. I wish they would bring back the draft....Canada can have women like you
gotta love life

ribonucleic

• Getbig V
  • I bring you ultimate reality!
« Reply #33 on: February 06, 2007, 03:40:42 PM »

When they start doing daily stories of amputee soldiers, PTSD suicides, and military families scraping by to survive, get back to us.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #34 on: February 06, 2007, 03:40:51 PM »

BB, are you seriously telling us that cnn.com's home page story about iraq gives the public a full view of what's going on?

you're naive, man.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #35 on: February 06, 2007, 03:41:35 PM »
No I didn't know how bad it would be...I thought it would be like GI Joe, what a crack head....and how many 18 year olds don't have cable or watch the news? There isn't a human alive that doesn't know the consequence of war, crazy how History works. Just not all of us are pussies like yourself and we realize if we had 300,000,000 of you we would be speaking german, or japanese. That is why we luckily have men in this country. Guys like you are the reason more women are turing lez/bi. Women truly want a MAN, not some metrosexual, pasifist, sleep with his teddy bear, not willing to fight for his own rights puss...Don't worry though, I'm here. You love to spout off at the mouth and make treasonist accusations about your government but you wouldn't dare stand up and fight next to me. I wish they would bring back the draft....Canada can have women like you

You call me a commie and a woman?

You're a fine soldier, man.  you keep on making us look good, okay?

militarymuscle69

• Getbig IV
« Reply #36 on: February 06, 2007, 03:44:32 PM »

Actually I called Rivo a commie, I implied that you would be the first across the border the minute they called your number in a draft. I get tired of losers like you two abusing your rights and would never dare fight for them yourself. You don't even realize the military is the SOLE reason you have the 1st ammendment
gotta love life

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #37 on: February 06, 2007, 03:45:19 PM »
BB, are you seriously telling us that cnn.com's home page story about iraq gives the public a full view of what's going on?

you're naive, man.

Oh, so now it's a "full view."  The post I responded to said "ANY idea."  

"Also, how the hell can an 18-year old who doesn't have cable or watch the news have ANY idea what's happening in Iraq before enlisting?"

Make up your mind.  

militarymuscle69

• Getbig IV
« Reply #38 on: February 06, 2007, 03:48:24 PM »

Do you think when these kids are here training we tell them it is going to be like Disney land? Hell no, they fall asleep in my class, I throw a marker at them, wake them up and show the pics of the mortar attack that landed 3 tents down from me...show them the pictures of the guy that lost his leg because he didn't build the standoff the way I taught him earlier that week...believe me we let these kids know what they are in for
gotta love life

mightymouse72

• Getbig III
« Reply #39 on: February 06, 2007, 03:52:08 PM »

preach on MM69!!      ;D  ;D  ;D  ;D

you're a good man!  keep up the good work.
W

ribonucleic

• Getbig V
  • I bring you ultimate reality!
« Reply #40 on: February 06, 2007, 03:53:16 PM »
You don't even realize the military is the SOLE reason you have the 1st ammendment

If you are referring to the revolutionary army or the soldiers who fought in 1812, I'd agree with you.

In the 190 years since then, not so much.

mightymouse72

• Getbig III
« Reply #41 on: February 06, 2007, 03:55:45 PM »

he gives you the very freedom you take for granted and you throw insults?
you're not even worthy to shine his boots!
W

militarymuscle69

• Getbig IV
« Reply #42 on: February 06, 2007, 03:56:37 PM »
If you are referring to the revolutionary army or the soldiers who fought in 1812, I'd agree with you.

are you fucking serious? you think we would still be America if we had zero military?
gotta love life

24KT

• Getbig V
  • Gold Savings Account Rep +1 (310) 409-2244
« Reply #43 on: February 06, 2007, 03:57:35 PM »

Ya mean the ones who got their asses kicked by us Canadians?  :)

w

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #44 on: February 06, 2007, 03:58:44 PM »

Actually, he insulted me.  I didn't fire back.  he called me a woman.  I said he was a fine soldier.

And "he gives me freedom"?  I don't know where to begin with what is wrong with that sentence.  I don't want to disrespect soldiers so I will stop now.  You go ahead and keep throwing rocks, though.

mightymouse72

• Getbig III
« Reply #45 on: February 06, 2007, 04:00:56 PM »
. I don't want to disrespect soldiers so I will stop now.  

too late, you've already done it
W

24KT

• Getbig V
  • Gold Savings Account Rep +1 (310) 409-2244
« Reply #46 on: February 06, 2007, 04:02:39 PM »
Actually, he insulted me.  I didn't fire back.  he called me a woman.  I said he was a fine soldier.

And "he gives me freedom"?  I don't know where to begin with what is wrong with that sentence.  I don't want to disrespect soldiers so I will stop now.  You go ahead and keep throwing rocks, though.

Well when you consider how badly 'testosterone induced brain damaged' has mucked up the world,
...from my perspective, i'd say being called a woman is actually a compliment.  :)
w

militarymuscle69

• Getbig IV
« Reply #47 on: February 06, 2007, 04:02:52 PM »

You are damn right I give you freedom, granted I have help from a few friends but without us you would just be a virgin without a way to voice your opinion. With us you are just a virgin
gotta love life

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #48 on: February 06, 2007, 04:03:45 PM »

lol.   :D  Hey a woman taught me how to spit shine my boots when I was in the Army.  You could see your reflection when I finished.  

Ah the memories. . . .

militarymuscle69

• Getbig IV
« Reply #49 on: February 06, 2007, 04:04:28 PM »
I would love to chat more but unlike Ribo and 240 I have a life. You guys keep researching your CTs. I'll be back sometime.
gotta love life