Author Topic: They really never learn  (Read 5459 times)

headhuntersix

• Getbig V
  • Our forefathers would be shooting by now
Re: They really never learn
« Reply #50 on: February 06, 2007, 08:18:37 PM »
Why 240 is defending this asshole I will never know. My old man was a pilot. MY Uncle was in the 7th Cav..both Vietnam vets. My dads cousin...in effect another uncle walked out of the Chosin with Chesty Puller. I had relatives in German POW camps and another great Uncle who was in the Waffen SS and captured at Kursk. MY whole family for generations has severed somewhere. Hell I had another uncle who served in Vietnam with the Austrailian Army. I knew very well what I was getting into. The libs basically think anybody who serves is an idiot or a sheep. What they don't realize is we who serve are better they they are. We protect them from the real world so they can continue to spew BS about how if the big bad military would just not hurt anybody we'd all be ok. Well RIBO I never went anywhere without orders so its civilians..libs and repubs that sent me to the Balkans, Iraq,  and Afghanistan. We don't get to decide where we go or what we do. We just do it. Its something u could never ever understand. Besides warfare as a whole is what man is best at. We have been killing  each other very successfully for thousands of years. People with appeasement attitudes get rolled the 'f' over.
L

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
Re: They really never learn
« Reply #51 on: February 06, 2007, 09:03:34 PM »
i never defended that statement.