Author Topic: How is it possible that illegal immigrants get any form of education  (Read 4494 times)

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
Re: How is it possible that illegal immigrants get any form of education
« Reply #25 on: February 07, 2007, 08:50:40 PM »
the "bigotry" being displayed here is American citizens acting out in frustration of what has become of our great land. With all this political correct bullshit going on you can't even stand up for yourself without being labeled a bigot or racist. Sure I make racist comments, almost everyone does regardless of race, so what? Why should I be held accountable when Pepe or Juan or Shaniqua make racist remarks about whites and it seems it is supposed to be accepted by the general public? Case in point Long Beach CA 9 black teenagers CONVICTED of a HATE CRIME, beating 3 white girls with skateboards, get probation. If the roles were reversed and whites got probation, every jungle bunny in a 50 mile radius would riot. Don't give me any shit about the past either, it's supposed to equal NOW, remember.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #26 on: February 07, 2007, 09:02:34 PM »
ya can't criticize the war without being called un-american or a traitor.

you can't question the obvious holes in the 9/11 story, you can't quesiton the WMD story, you can't question Bush's intentions with Iran.

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #27 on: February 07, 2007, 09:17:26 PM »
ya can't criticize the war without being called un-american or a traitor.

you can't question the obvious holes in the 9/11 story, you can't quesiton the WMD story, you can't question Bush's intentions with Iran.

??? wtf does that have to do with illegal immigration or racism? :-*
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Tre

• Expert
  • Getbig V
  • "What you don't have is a career."
« Reply #28 on: February 07, 2007, 10:53:21 PM »
the "bigotry" being displayed here is American citizens acting out in frustration of what has become of our great land. With all this political correct bullshit going on you can't even stand up for yourself without being labeled a bigot or racist.

Well, I was actually being nice when I said you guys are bigots.

The reality is that you're just plain stupid if you think it's a good idea NOT to educate the people that live and work in 'your' country.

Back in the day, Americans were taught common sense.

We need to take America back from you idiots, not from the immigrants.

trab

• Getbig V
« Reply #29 on: February 08, 2007, 02:52:14 AM »
Tre; stoping people from picking my pockets is NOT BIGOTRY! I feel your trying to play a not so subtle race card here, and it has nothing to do w/ the issue. I feel the same way about White ILLEGALS
as I do about any other color ILLEGALS. They are all costing us a tremendous amt of tax $s!!!!
If you feel so generous YOU support them! And -the White ones from Europe too while your at it.

muscleforlife

• Getbig IV
« Reply #30 on: February 08, 2007, 12:20:41 PM »
The president keeps stating that the immigrants are doing jobs that Americans won't do.
He skirts over the fact that you would have to work 2 or 3 of those jobs just to make ends meet.

He is all for immigrant registration/work program for illegals.  The reason why, of course is big business no longer wants to pay living wages, healthcare costs or pension/retirement funds.  You just replace your workforce with those willingly break the laws and the govt. looks the other way.

Unfortunately, you can't send back the illegals that have been here for generations or are productive to our society....or, if illegals of all nations were scooped up and sent home, what would happen to the economy?

Sandra

Cap

• Getbig V
  • Trueprotein.com 5% discount code= CSP111
« Reply #31 on: February 08, 2007, 01:16:18 PM »
The president keeps stating that the immigrants are doing jobs that Americans won't do.
He skirts over the fact that you would have to work 2 or 3 of those jobs just to make ends meet.

He is all for immigrant registration/work program for illegals.  The reason why, of course is big business no longer wants to pay living wages, healthcare costs or pension/retirement funds.  You just replace your workforce with those willingly break the laws and the govt. looks the other way.

Unfortunately, you can't send back the illegals that have been here for generations or are productive to our society....or, if illegals of all nations were scooped up and sent home, what would happen to the economy?

Sandra
Prices for goods would rise with the wages, we would pay more for goods but more money would go into the economy and those bastards would take less of my money and those of us who pay for health insurance and other things can actually benefit from them.  Those illegal bastards should get no health care or Social Security.
Squishy face retard

Tre

• Expert
  • Getbig V
« Reply #32 on: February 08, 2007, 01:17:27 PM »
Prices for goods would rise with the wages, we would pay more for goods but more money would go into the economy and those bastards would take less of my money and those of us who pay for health insurance and other things can actually benefit from them.  Those illegal bastards should get no health care or Social Security.

What town were you raised in?

trab

• Getbig V
« Reply #33 on: February 08, 2007, 01:38:53 PM »
Tre: Did you grow up in public housing, or with a silver spoon?

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #34 on: February 08, 2007, 02:12:39 PM »
Remember -

Bush likes to talk about things, but never fixes them.  lots of starts, no finishes.

911 Commission recommendations never started.
Iraqi Commission recommendations never considered.
border fence? started a month before election, abandoned shortly after.
Afghanistan- started then pulled men out for a running stalemate.
Iraq- won early on, then stalemated for 3 years now with no change in men size/troop strength on horizon other than inflationary troop level rises.

No offense kids, but Bush hasn't got shit done.  Started lots of things with chest thumping and roar.  but nothing ever gets finished.  And everytime you shit on kerry or Gore for "they wouldn't have done this or that", remember that you're dealing in hypotheticals.  your man Bush had blank check and green light and control of congress for 6 years - and hasn't gotten shit done.

trab

• Getbig V
« Reply #35 on: February 08, 2007, 02:21:26 PM »
240s got a brain that works. No easy answers here. We seeN friends hurt. Physical & other. I seen it before.,  Just a replay, diff  "Theater"  as the Generals call it. WTFs a Theater? This  shit Aint no play, Real as it gets.   Would Gore or Kerry have fucked it up worse?  Hows about HillY C?

Camel Jockey

• Getbig V
  • Mel Gibson and Bob Sly World Domination
« Reply #36 on: February 08, 2007, 03:24:24 PM »

I think the people that are here illegally should be granted amnesty, but the borders should be shut closed. It would too much of a hassel to send these people back, and a lot of them do work hard. However, I'm tired of them not learning english and having to "press 1 for english." I'm also sick of them protesting on the streets claiming racism and waving the mexican flag.

trab

• Getbig V
« Reply #37 on: February 08, 2007, 03:33:34 PM »
They need to SEAL the border! Great contract for Halliburton's KBR before they impeach Bush.No, we cant get rid of them all. Its not a perfect world.
Get the bloodsuckers payN in to social security for the rest of our retirement, instead of being next to free labor for shucksters and the politically well connected.

Cap

• Getbig V
  • Trueprotein.com 5% discount code= CSP111
« Reply #38 on: February 08, 2007, 03:34:40 PM »

Does that really matter?

They need to seal the border and have the Mexicans build it, from the other side.
Squishy face retard

trab

• Getbig V
« Reply #39 on: February 08, 2007, 03:37:34 PM »
Cap- Carefull what you ask for, they might let them,... starting @ Tulsa.

Tre

• Expert
  • Getbig V
« Reply #40 on: February 08, 2007, 04:48:15 PM »
Tre: Did you grow up in public housing, or with a silver spoon?

I'm from an upper middle class family that lived on the poor (read: "Black") side of town for the first half of my life and then moved to the 'suburbs'.  I grew up in the rural South. 

I haven't worked nearly as hard as my parents, grandparents, or great-grandparents, but I have been a lot more creative in my risk-taking.  However, I'm the first to admit that the road was a lot easier for me because of what they built and because of the examples they set. 

trab

• Getbig V
« Reply #41 on: February 08, 2007, 05:27:24 PM »
It shows Tre. You are honest though. I do respect that. But,I dont respect, nor am I able to support freeloaders.  These ILLEGALS are breaking the bank here. Its got to stop.

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #42 on: February 08, 2007, 08:14:04 PM »
Well, I was actually being nice when I said you guys are bigots.

The reality is that you're just plain stupid if you think it's a good idea NOT to educate the people that live and work in 'your' country.

Back in the day, Americans were taught common sense.

We need to take America back from you idiots, not from the immigrants.

OK let me count to ten then start........

first off I never said anything about not educating anyone who lives or works in "my" country...everyone should be educated to the highest level they so desire

"common sense" would tell you that these ILLEGALS are costing the tax payers millions if not billions of dollars every year. some people are still taght common sense ;D

as far as taking America back from "you idiots" not from the immigrants, well they are, with the help of politically correct assholes such as yourself that are too high on your throne to see what they are doing to this country.

WAKE UP and look around!! there is no anger in my words only a sad reality that if things don't change there will be no America left for Americans. :'(
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

trab

• Getbig V
« Reply #43 on: February 08, 2007, 09:00:53 PM »
I believe its allready way too lat chaos.